NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.2

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Best concealer hands down nothing better. Very pricey tho.

Pro's:
- Very nice colour range. (including a very light shade for me)
- I find that this product can be used on blemishes as well as under the eyes, wich is very rare for me. It covers moderate dark cirkels and spots nicely.
- Even after I have set my make up, I feel i can still go in with a little of this concealer on places that need it. I normally never do this because I'm afraid of cakey looking skin. It just blends like a dream.
- This concealer wears fine throughout a normal workday for me.

Cons:
- You can never get all the product out of the packaging. And that makes me sad.

Application:
I apply the product directly onder my eyes with the wand, and blend out with a mac 217. I use a tiny pointy liner brush for spot concealing and blend that out with a zoeva concealer buffing brush.

Whenever I run out of this concealer I miss it. It is always in my purse for on the go touch ups. A little tip: I like maybelinnes fit me concealer just as much, but there is no shade match for me. If you don't have porcelain skin, definitly check those out!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

i'm giving this one 4 lippies. it would be 5 but for the small amount of creasing i experience when i wear this for a whole day but that's easy to fix with a bit of blending. everything else about the product is amazing. the colour match is perfect - i'm very pale and have chantilly and it's excellent not only for brightening under my eyes but brightening my browbone if i'm not wearing eye makeup and making me look more awake. it really is radiant too - in the right light, it makes the skin glow. the doe foot applicator is easy to use, and it blends like a dream. i'd spend the $35 again in a second.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Okay so I've been holding off writing a review (as I tend to do) just to be sure, and I'm going to say it - this is my favourite concealer! I've tried a few over the years (from drugstore brands to MAC etc) and I love love love this NARS concealer - it has well deserved HG status for me.

I use this as a blemish concealer because I get hormonal cystic acne and have some scarring on my chin which I hate. I don't use this as an under eye concealer so I can't vouch for its use in that way. As a blemish concealer it is amazing - I'm really impressed. I really like the applicator - it seems much more hygienic than tubes or concealer pots, which is important for me because I use it for covering up acne. The coverage is full and matches my skin tone really well - C3/NC25-30 in MAC - I bought the shade ginger.

I've read a bit that the Maybelline Fit Me concealer is a great drugstore dupe for this. I've tried both and the Maybelline concealer is a bit more medium coverage and runnier - so I still lean towards the NARS version because I like the extra coverage.

As with all NARS products, I love the packaging, but the price is very exxy which is the major downfall of the product. However I think the quality is amazing and I will repurchase if I run out because I haven't found anything that matches this product. Given I don't need to use much of it I consider it more of an investment purchase and hopefully it will last a good amount of time.

I bought this purely based on the hype it had been getting (I know, I know!) and particularly because a lot of people recommended it for dark circles. THEN I saw a video of Mary Greenwell doing Sali Hughes' makeup for her recent beauty book and it looked so lovely on her, really opened up her eye area.

I, sadly, am not as skillful as Mary Greenwell. The colour of this is perfect (I got Light 2 Vanilla), it is genuinely radiant and when first applied looks great. However it really is creamy which = creases. So I tried very lightly powdering with LM translucent. Still creased plus looked dry and cakey. I have tried using it to cover blemishes and on no foundation days to just tidy up. Again, great when first on but by mid day you could actually see it sitting in the pores and if I touch my face even lightly it smudged about.

Gutted! I so wanted to love this and for really dry skin this might be great but on my comination late 30s skin it's for nights out only where I only need it to look good for a few hours.

UPDATE - I have persevered with this by using a primer (the Clarins one which I only use under my eyes for this purpose) and a large fluffy brush to blend (Read Techniques contour or setting brushes). NOW I get it! I still need to set with powder and less is more but it does look great when primed so it doens't cake or crease.

I still now prefer the Clarins concealer in the tube not least because you get so much of it but I will definitely finish this one up.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This concealer is pretty great, my personal thoughts on it is that it's an AMAZING concealer for blemishes, dark spots, discoloration, etc. It seriously covers up everything without having to build it on. My only problem with it is that it claims to be "creaseless" under the eyes. I wouldn't say so. The first time I tried it I did not set it with a powder, and it creased up...a lot. The next time I experimented with it I set it right away to try to prevent the creasing and it still creased up on me and really exaggerated my fine lines. At that point I was on the verge of returning it, but then I tried using it to cover up blemishes and OH. MAH. GAHD. You guys... This is perfect for that purpose. It blends in perfectly while providing maximum coverage and really covers up annoying little breakouts and redness around the nose. With that said, if you're looking for something that will cover up your under eye circles without creasing, this probably won't be your jam. If you're looking for a quick and flawless blemish eraser, I highly recommend this concealer.

This is absolutely my HG! I was looking for the right concealer for like years? I bought this concealer some years ago after I saw it in a review on YouTube, from a makeup artist I really like and trust in. I love the consistency of this concealer, it is really creamy as it says and the coverage is pretty good. I have dark eye circles so it's really hard to cover them only with concealer, it's not perfectly done with this concealer either but that doesn't bother me that much. What I really like is that it doesn't set in the lines during the day, it is really long lasting, I'm wearing it from morning till evening without reapplying. I think I had like 5 tubes and I always have another one in reserve. If you are still looking for a concealer you should try this one out!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Amazing! This is my go to concealer, the best I've ever used for sure. This concealer instantly removes dark circles and hides any pimples or scars that I have. I always look brighter and more alert after using this concealer. I haven't found anything better yet!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

The area under my eyes wrinkles a lot when I smile and heavy duty concealers tend to really gather in between the creases. I tried this and this is what I thought:

Pros:
- lots and lots of positive points. The concealer is light but with amazing coverage. I use the colour custard. I bought it just by googling the colour. (I heard about the product from a few colleagues). Its hard to go wrong with the colours - just go a one or two sahdes lighter.

- the quality of the product is very good. Its very moisturising and very easy to apply with its sponge applicator. I don't even need to apply an eye cream underneath it because of its moisture content

- I use it over my eye lids aswell to even out the colour and it works like a miracle.

- one bottle has lasted me about 5 months (I use it every day!!) And have a back up ready.

Cons:
- its hard to find the product. Space NK is in central city so if you want to avoid the pricey shipping charge then a trip downtown is well worth it

- the price. I think the price is VERY good for the quality. But 22 may not be affordable for everyone. However it does last a very long time.

- photographs poorly: because its a light product It doesn't photograph well unless lighting is set immaculately.

My favourite thing about this concealer is that its one of the very few which wont crease. I have 12 hour working days and don't want to constantly check up on it and reapply. I rather have this formula not crease and wear it everyday than have a high duty, thick, uncomfortable one which I have to blend it every 0.5 hour to re-disribute it under my eyes.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I eventually bought this after reading all the reviews, It covers really well, looks amazing in photographs AND the biggest shocker....it doesnt crease! (This is my biggest problem, Iv tried so many undereye concealers that have failed in this area, so I was actually surprised that it lasted pretty much all day with very little creasing)

Very happy I jumped on the band wagon and bought it :)

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Cover FX Natural Finish Foundation & NARS Creamy Concealer - Review and Demonstration by BeautySavers

Top Rated NARS Products