October 26, 2014 | 1077 users online

Concealers - NARS - Radiant Creamy Concealer

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2013 5:06:00 PM More reviews by alina08

It is true that this concealer does not crease or migrate, thank God. It does a very nice job of staying put and lasts through my extra-long workdays. My only complaint would be that sometimes it looks a bit heavy under my eyes, which makes me feel a bit conspicuous. Beyond that, it is fabulous. Additionally, I love the color selection which ranges from extremely white (I have the shade Chantilly) to fairly dark. I think it is a lot more comprehensive than some other companies' ranges.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2013 4:23:00 PM More reviews by Chitowngrl75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I loved this product so much I bought two colors, custard and ginger. Custard leaves my eyes slightly radiant and ginger is a perfect color match for my skin. So I use that as concealer for my spots or as an underye concealer depending on what foundation I'm using. I'm a nc30 in Mac for reference. I've tried BB, LM, CD and BE concealed and this one is my fave!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2013 4:10:00 PM More reviews by marchafr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have to edit my review on this product which had seemed to me creasy at first. It does it's job just fine, it stays on all day, it covers all dark circles and leaves that extra illuminating effect that the product clais. It lasts a long time, ive been using it for 5 months now and its still running. Great color choice (custard). Will repurchase

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2013 5:48:00 AM More reviews by BriddaBella

I saw reviews about this product and everyone seemed to be raving about it and since my under-eye concealer that I have been using for the past 2 years was almost empty I wanted to try something new.

So this concealer is very creamy, like it is says in the name but it also doesn't settle in your fine line or creases as much as other concealers would do. I'm really impressed with this product because it is easy to blend and feels great on the skin, although if your under-eye area is dry I would recommend using a cream before applying this product just to make sure that your eye area is sufficiently moisturised.

The coverage is great as well and a little goes a long way.

I recommend this product since it will last you a while and there is also a great shade range available so that most of you will find something that will match their skin tone!

Cheaper alternative: Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer (it feels and does exactly the same for only a fraction of the price)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2013 4:02:00 PM More reviews by 4everbeauty21

I am so sad about this product. The formula is amazing, but the coverage is TERRIBLE

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2013 3:06:00 PM More reviews by Hawko

I tried 4 shades at the counter, on the back of my hand. My problem is not undereye circles but the melasma on my cheek, chin & jawline. I believed the shades are honey, custard, ginger & one more. I narrowed down my choice to the shade Honey. I even had my credit card out while the SA was looking for the item, then she told me it was all sold out. I left the store in disappointment.
About 20 minutes later, I notice all 4 colours on the back of my hand started to change, they appeared to look more similar to each other. When I got home an hour later, I could not tell the difference between one shade from the other.
BUT, the skin on the back of my hands are noticeably clearer, brighter & poreless.
I think this is a good product for the undereye, but in my case of melasma, I will skip this & look for a more opaque product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2013 1:00:00 PM More reviews by Xvivian90

i have been searching a very long time for the perfect concealer to hide my imperfections and DARK circles and let me tell you, THIS IS A WINNER! It completely covers my dark circles and stays on for a long time! thats all I need! the only flaw I would say is about the packaging, Somtimes when u pull out the wand you get excess product that comes out around the opening, but it can be easily over looked. I just use the doughfoot to brush it all back inside, but if you are in a rush when putting on your concealer then it might waste some product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2013 10:50:00 PM More reviews by Xaephan

I have this Honey, which is a light/medium with pink undertones, which works well with dark circles. Since it's so expensive, I use this only on my dark circles. Covers well and blends easily since it's not super thick, but it ends up looking cakey and dry by the end of the day with a powder on top. With no powder, it looks pretty good still, but I like to set it lightly since I use a powder foundation. Probably the foundation's fault. Overall, great concealer!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2013 9:24:00 AM More reviews by deadonarrivals

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My Skin & Needs: Now girls and guys! Listen, I have the worst dark circles. I have those dark mediterranean circles and are they a p-a-i-n to cover up. I've tried over a thousand concealers and nothing has really compared to this one. The only one that I've tried that comes almost as nice is the NYX HD liquid concealer but that doesn't have the best staying power and you need much more of that one to get decent cover. My history with Nars wasn't a good one. I've purchased a few things from this brand in the past with horrible results. I broke out like crazy with the blushes, bronzer and a foundation so I was very nervous trying out another face product from Nars. I read the ingredients and nothing seemed alarming to me. So far, I have no skin reactions and I only use this under my eyes.
My Shade: I purchased the shade 'Custard' which is a yellow toned medium shade. Custard is a tiny bit too light for my skin tone which I like because I only use this under my eyes and it makes a very natural brightening effect yet still blends into the skin nicely...NOT LIKE MAYBELLINE'S DREAM LUMI TOUCH RADIANT PEN. If I were to use this concealer for blemishes, I would purchase the shade 'Ginger' for that because Ginger matches my skin tone.
Texture: I LOVE the texture of this concealer. It is creamy but not too creamy. Due to having oily skin, this glides on nicely but doesn't crease or melt away.
Hands down, the best out there in my opinion!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2013 3:08:00 AM More reviews by ic8990

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this stuff. So far it's the best concealer I have tried for my dark circles. I like it more than regular concealers because it doesn't leave a dull effect under the eyes. It's long wearing, doesn't feel heavy on the face and i love the packaging. It's fool-proof.