October 23, 2014 | 2083 users online

Concealers - NARS - Radiant Creamy Concealer

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2013 5:48:00 AM More reviews by BriddaBella

I saw reviews about this product and everyone seemed to be raving about it and since my under-eye concealer that I have been using for the past 2 years was almost empty I wanted to try something new.

So this concealer is very creamy, like it is says in the name but it also doesn't settle in your fine line or creases as much as other concealers would do. I'm really impressed with this product because it is easy to blend and feels great on the skin, although if your under-eye area is dry I would recommend using a cream before applying this product just to make sure that your eye area is sufficiently moisturised.

The coverage is great as well and a little goes a long way.

I recommend this product since it will last you a while and there is also a great shade range available so that most of you will find something that will match their skin tone!

Cheaper alternative: Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer (it feels and does exactly the same for only a fraction of the price)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2013 4:02:00 PM More reviews by 4everbeauty21

I am so sad about this product. The formula is amazing, but the coverage is TERRIBLE

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2013 3:06:00 PM More reviews by Hawko

I tried 4 shades at the counter, on the back of my hand. My problem is not undereye circles but the melasma on my cheek, chin & jawline. I believed the shades are honey, custard, ginger & one more. I narrowed down my choice to the shade Honey. I even had my credit card out while the SA was looking for the item, then she told me it was all sold out. I left the store in disappointment.
About 20 minutes later, I notice all 4 colours on the back of my hand started to change, they appeared to look more similar to each other. When I got home an hour later, I could not tell the difference between one shade from the other.
BUT, the skin on the back of my hands are noticeably clearer, brighter & poreless.
I think this is a good product for the undereye, but in my case of melasma, I will skip this & look for a more opaque product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2013 1:00:00 PM More reviews by Xvivian90

i have been searching a very long time for the perfect concealer to hide my imperfections and DARK circles and let me tell you, THIS IS A WINNER! It completely covers my dark circles and stays on for a long time! thats all I need! the only flaw I would say is about the packaging, Somtimes when u pull out the wand you get excess product that comes out around the opening, but it can be easily over looked. I just use the doughfoot to brush it all back inside, but if you are in a rush when putting on your concealer then it might waste some product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2013 10:50:00 PM More reviews by Xaephan

I have this Honey, which is a light/medium with pink undertones, which works well with dark circles. Since it's so expensive, I use this only on my dark circles. Covers well and blends easily since it's not super thick, but it ends up looking cakey and dry by the end of the day with a powder on top. With no powder, it looks pretty good still, but I like to set it lightly since I use a powder foundation. Probably the foundation's fault. Overall, great concealer!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2013 9:24:00 AM More reviews by deadonarrivals

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My Skin & Needs: Now girls and guys! Listen, I have the worst dark circles. I have those dark mediterranean circles and are they a p-a-i-n to cover up. I've tried over a thousand concealers and nothing has really compared to this one. The only one that I've tried that comes almost as nice is the NYX HD liquid concealer but that doesn't have the best staying power and you need much more of that one to get decent cover. My history with Nars wasn't a good one. I've purchased a few things from this brand in the past with horrible results. I broke out like crazy with the blushes, bronzer and a foundation so I was very nervous trying out another face product from Nars. I read the ingredients and nothing seemed alarming to me. So far, I have no skin reactions and I only use this under my eyes.
My Shade: I purchased the shade 'Custard' which is a yellow toned medium shade. Custard is a tiny bit too light for my skin tone which I like because I only use this under my eyes and it makes a very natural brightening effect yet still blends into the skin nicely...NOT LIKE MAYBELLINE'S DREAM LUMI TOUCH RADIANT PEN. If I were to use this concealer for blemishes, I would purchase the shade 'Ginger' for that because Ginger matches my skin tone.
Texture: I LOVE the texture of this concealer. It is creamy but not too creamy. Due to having oily skin, this glides on nicely but doesn't crease or melt away.
Hands down, the best out there in my opinion!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2013 3:08:00 AM More reviews by ic8990

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this stuff. So far it's the best concealer I have tried for my dark circles. I like it more than regular concealers because it doesn't leave a dull effect under the eyes. It's long wearing, doesn't feel heavy on the face and i love the packaging. It's fool-proof.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2013 1:52:00 PM More reviews by kikidoll27

Thank you, mua, for introducing me to this concealer! I had never heard of it until I saw it under the best concealers area while reading reviews for the mufe full cover one. II had a sephora giftcard and decided to order this and a couple other things. I got the color Chantilly, the lightest shade, for my deathly pale skin. It was 28 dollars, an *okay* price, I guess. I wish it was 25 instead, that would definitely lessen the sting in my mind, but for the quality of this, the price could be one million dollars and I wouldn't care.

Shade range: pretty good! They have colors ranging from light (verrrry light, almost white) to very dark. I think most people can find a close match. Also, they have both yellow and pink undertones. Chantilly has a yellow undertone, while Vanilla (second lightest) has a pink.

Packaging: meh, okay. I like the doe foot applicator and the lipgloss style tube. I hate the cap, though. It's that same annoying rubber packaging nars always uses. You know, the kind that gets disgusting after two uses? Yeah, that. It's easy to clean off, but still, it's a bit annoying.

Texture/coverage: a drier sort of cream imo, not 'wet'. I use the revlon cs whipped foundation (color 110 if you care), and this isn't as wet as that it. If you've tried cs whipped you probably know what I mean. It's blendable, doesn't settle into any lines, and is thick enough to be medium to full coverage for me, but not cakey, which is a truely amazing feat.

Lasting power: all day for me. I use this on blemishes, hyperpigmentation, and my undereye circles. I look seriously flawless with this on, from morning till night.

Overall: HG concealer. I used to love coverblend by exuviance multi function concealer (that's a mouthfull!) but since switching to a better foundation match, I needed something even lighter. But I still prefer the formula of this one, the Nars concealer, to that of coverblend. I love this.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2013 10:19:00 AM More reviews by marymary

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Three stars isn't much but it's the only concealer I've bothered to review as it does at least make some difference. I tried touche eclat which made minimal difference, and a cheap collection 2000 copy which was marginally more effective than touche eclat, and benefit boing, which just sits on top of the circles, with the circles still showing through.
I didn't use to have any circles at all until my forties. What I have is not that noticeable except under certain lights/angles when I find them to be a very dark and grey/blue. Under those conditions, my circles still show through the NARS but it's lessened by about 25%. Under "good conditions" the coverage is more like 60%.
I am a light to medium asian and got Honey. Custard, which is more yellow, was not quite as brightening.
Texture is okay, not cakey.
I guess if I put on A LOT of this concealer then it would be more effective at hiding the circles but then I would look as if I was wearing a lot of concealer!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2013 5:15:00 AM More reviews by HinataSama

I love this concealer. It is Just. Amazing. Covers it all! Looks like Skin!