July 24, 2014 | 2029 users online

Concealers - NARS - Radiant Creamy Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2013 1:48:00 PM More reviews by TiannaXN

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great product! I have bought many different concealers, high and low end. This is by far the best. I am an NC 25 and use the Nars concealer in Custard. It does not look cakey or crease on me. I normally apply at 8am and leave work at 5pm and it still looks fabulous. Would def buy again and recommend!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2013 11:14:00 AM More reviews by xtinahb

Beautiful pigmentation and brightening effect, but definitely creases and gets powdery after a few hours. I purchased in Custard for my C4/NC30ish light tan Asian skin. It has a thicker whipped consistency and applies smoothly, best applied with the applicator and patted in with index finger I found. Sweeps around the nose and laugh lines really do brighten the face with radiance and I love that there is NO shimmer, it is just some magic quality to the pigmentation that really brightens. However, it creases throughout the day and after a full day at work, it looks dry and patchy. It does truly make me look flawless the first 4 hours though, so it will be my go-to when I only need to be out for 4 or less hours, lol.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2013 5:57:00 PM More reviews by collina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I ordered this after the Wayne Goss review, saying it doesn't crease. And it doesn't! The color is perfect for my skin. It blends super-easily. I love it and have no problems with it whatsoever....

BUT after a week and a half my tube is near empty and I'm having trouble getting enough out of it to cover my undereye circles. I know I'm a heavy concealer user (often use concealer and no foundation), but that's kind of sad, for such an expensive product. I'm feeling kind of cheated, and don't think I can afford a biweekly $25 concealer habit.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2013 12:08:00 PM More reviews by PianoGirl1985

Umm, wow?!
I am so happy that there is FINALLY a high-end concealer that lives up to its claims and actually works!
I bought this one in the shade Honey which is a peachy/nude shade and covers blue undereye circles. I unfortunately was born with them so nothing ever gets rid of them completely and I've learned to accept it.
I have been using TARTE's maracuja oil concealer in medium diligently and in the beginning it worked wonders. I am not sure if it's because I've used it for so long or maybe it's already reaching an expiration date it just does did not work for me well anymore: made my undereye area dry (even though it's very moisturizing in the beginning), caked up and creased like crazy.
I saw a few youtube videos talking about this new NARS concealer and just decided to give it a try. It works ladies! You only need a little bit and it brightens the area, does not slide off, lasts forever and there is barely any creasing. My under eye area has some lines due to the construction of the eye, so every concealer always settled in those lines, but not this one.
Definitely worth the money, even if it's the only high-end product you can buy!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2013 10:20:00 AM More reviews by Walko

This is a good one. Hides dark circles, dosen't crease, look cakey or settle into fine lines, a must at my age (56).It's easy to choose a concealer when your young but when the fine lines and wrinkles set in it's a whole new ball game Another thing that I just love about this is if I need to, I can LAYER it and it still dosen't make my fine under eye lines look bad.This concealer , EL double wear and origins Quick! hide are the three best I've come aross for my mature skin.I have this in Custard and I'm nw 15-20.It is yellow toned , but more of a beige yellow. I usually prefer pink toned concealers but I seem to be able to carry this off.I only use this under eyes so can't comment on blemishes.The only reason I've given this 4 lippies is I don't like these sponge applicators.But I would buy it again as it's a very good product.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2013 12:22:00 AM More reviews by samuellewis

I got this when it was recommended by gossmakeupartist. I have to say, it isn't 'perfect' but it is really good! I'm very weary with undereye concealer as i hate it when they make you look 1. ashy 2. chalky 3.cakey 4.when they crease. This does none of the above, the colour is great i got custard and i'm an nw25 in mac concealers.

It doesn't crease, i use it to highlight the kim kardashian way, i day it and draw the triangle then colour in with the real techniques deluxe crease brush, mac 217 under my eye, then blend that all together with a real techniques expert face brush to really make sure it's all flawless.

what i'm left with is a really nice highlighted complexion, the only downside is it's just a tad too creamy and i prefer the constancy of estee lauder smoothing creme however i find that due to the minimal shade range it can leave you looking ashy and obvious compared to your tanned complexion if you're olive/tan like me. Also the price v product you get, 6 mil for 21 isn't a great deal compared to mac select cover up and estee lauder in which you get 15 mil for 14-17

However all in all i'd give this a 4.5, worth a try! I will repurchase probably

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2013 1:33:00 PM More reviews by italiana800

I don't usually use concealer, but I decided to try this one for whenever I need to cover up a blemish. This concealer is very smooth, creamy, & blends in pretty well. I got this in the color, "Custard." It suits me perfectly & doesn't look orange or chalky. On the directions, it tells you that you can use this over foundation, or under. I recommend using this before you apply your foundation because it can look kind of off if you use it on top. This isn't what I would consider a full coverage concealer, this is probably medium coverage. It is buildable though. This doesn't crease on me, either. It is pretty expensive; $26 to be exact. I love the packaging as well. Overall, this is a pretty good concealer; but Iam not sure if I would buy this one again. I feel like there are cheaper concealers you can buy that work just as well, if not better than this one. Basically, this is nothing to go crazy over.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2013 8:37:00 PM More reviews by dessiilove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This concealer is amazing! I have never ever been able to find a concealer that does not crease within a few minutes on me (even if I put powder on top of it). But this just blew me away because not only does it not crease, it also covers my under-eye area extremely well! HG concealer for sure! it is well worth the price for me and I will definitely be repurchasing it!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/1/2013 5:11:00 PM More reviews by sofiaxox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Wow, another product that everyone likes except me. -.- I applied this to my dark circles, and instantly left it EXTREMELY chalky. You could tell I was wearing concealer. And I like natural looking concealers. (; HOWEVER, it did cover my dark circles! Really well! I'm thinking, maybe of I used primer, or maybe cos it was at night and my moisturizer was dry. Boo. :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2013 11:37:00 PM More reviews by UrrUrr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am on the fence about this..My shade should be Vanilla but I went up one shade to Honey as my brown dark circles are quite bad and I prefer to use a darker shade to conceal them.

The bad thing was..Honey is quite orange and much too dark on me, it reminds me of Bobbi Brown's corrector in light peach. (note: I bought this online, so I was not able to test it in real life.) It probably suits very warm-toned people more. I am neutral toned and the colour sits strange on my skin even when blended out so there is no way I could use this as a spot concealer. The concealing (correcting property in my case) power is average and nothing much to shout home about. I have to put another concealer over this because my circles are not adequately covered.

This concealer doesn't do much on my skin but at least it doesn't crease or cause dryness. However, I feel that it's not suitable for people with lines or dryness at the undereye because the formula itself doesn't have much slip and is kind of "heavy". It will probably sink into lines and emphasise dryness. Guess this is better for people with who are looking for a light coverage concealer. :)

Edit: I bought Vanilla just for the heck of it. Vanilla is pink toned and I would eyeball it as being around NC20. It is definitely darker than my skintone and but acceptable once blended out on my blemishes. But it's okay for undereye circles - no pink tint. I think it is far closer to my skintone than Honey. Therefore, I do prefer Vanilla to Honey...at least I don't get weird orange splotches. Although Vanilla & Honey are next to each other in the shade selection, they are two vastly different colours. I would highly recommend anyone with a NARS counter near them to try these two in person if you're dithering between the two shades.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No