NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.2

on 7/14/2014 12:04:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

When I first bought this, I was obsessed. I thought that I had found THE concealer I have spent so long looking for. And although I enjoy this concealer (particularly for spots), I felt like I still needed a brightener over it. Now I use Clarins Instant Concealer under my eyes. It's absolutely amazing.

on 7/13/2014 8:52:00 AM

Oh my god. Best concealer, hands down. No creasing, great coverage (even for my eye circles which are like of the deepest black [okay, I'm exaggerating a little here]) and is long lasting.

I use this mainly for my under-eye circles and just a couple of blemishes if I happen to have some. It covers them really nicely, and blends well with my fingers. I haven't found a fault with this product (yet, although it's been a month since I bought it) and of course, I would definitely buy it again.

on 7/12/2014 8:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I won't give the maximum rating here just because of the price, although this is by far my favorite concealer ever. It doesn't crease, does not dry me out, it lasts up to 8 hrs onto my skin (if not more) and gives the most amazing finish for the under eye area. Seriously now, I had a really hard time to find the perfect concealer for me, due to the fact that i have some fine lines and really dry skin. One day I went to Sephora and bot this guy, and omg, no more under eye creasing! So if you're willing to spend your money in a good concealer, get this one right now! You need this in your life.

on 7/9/2014 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Literally best conceler ever! Have tried sooooo many and finally got my hands on this, I am nw25 and use honey, think it's meant to be for darker skin but the Mua matched me up to it and I am really happy with the match. It's a salmon colour and gets rid of my dark circles in seconds and I hardly need any product, is really creamy as it states. Once set with a bit of powder lasts all day, and I have found myself using it everyday and will definitely definitely repurchase!

on 7/8/2014 9:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Overall verdict: get it

pros:
-coverage; for a product that most use for under the eyes, this packs a punch and conceals my gigantic hormonal breakouts remarkably.
-finish: looks natural and thin
-application: very easy, thin product, easily layered over fdtn and under powder without caking or oxidizing
-shade selection is incredible, im like a mac n10 and chantilly is perfect! also comes in darker shades for you gorgeous dark ladies and gents:)
-wear: awesome wear throughout the day, lasts through sweat and humidity!

cons:
-price is pretty high since you dont get a ton of product

So radiant, so creamy ! .... ha! I do love this concealer- would repurchase. I love this on my face but not under my eyes. It blends smoothly, covers naturally and disappears into my skin- all a must for good concealing that is not obvious.

under my eyes-- ehh. It is usuable, but it didn't apply as creamy and as radiantly. Looked more dry and flaky. So I still use my MAC pro-long wear. Kind of high maintenance- I know, but NARS does a much better job concealing on the face.

on 6/29/2014 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I like this concealer and I would recommend it but I don't love it. This is a medium coverage concealer, if you have dark spots to hide this may not be enough. The formula isn't drying at all (even on delicate under eyes) but when tapped in with a finger it doesn't behave like a typical liquid concealer. I don't know how to explain it, it just doesn't spread and blend as well without a brush. It can be layered but you have to work in very light layers and work quickly or is starts to have a paste-like texture The finish is light weight natural matte, not shiny but not flat either. Overall very nice.

This is very easy to slap on and go. My fav use for this is as a spot/under eye concealer with a finishing power for low maintenance days when I don't need my make up to stay on for ages. As an under eye concealer I get about 3-4 hours before I need to deal with creasing, which isn't bad but isn't the best either. If you're inclined to carry concealer around you can touch this up without it getting too cakey.

I am MAC NC45 for ref and bought Med/Dark2 Caramel in this. It is a good colour match for me. Final score; four lippies lost half a lippie each for longevity and texture. I wish I could give this 3.5 lipplies.

I removed a lippie and should update on the application. I think 'creamy' is the wrong name for this product. It isn't creamy at all. I reach for this concealer often and enjoy it much more as I've found a better way to apply fur under eyes, but it's main use now is a brown bone highlight. Not because this is bad but because it is out performed in every measurable area by something else.

Application: I put one swipe from the doe foot applicator on the back of my hand. I then use a finger to lightly dab onto both eyes (so, about half of what is on the doe foot is enough for both eyes). And use a damp beauty blender to finish. It leaves a smoother lighter look and because it is so light, I can powder to set. I found this avoids the texture problems and vastly increases wear time. I used to get 4 hours; now I get 8 - 10 and less creasing.

Glad I didn't give up on it and I have a method of using under my eyes if needed. It works but that's a lot of faffing about frankly. I've used other products with better texture, price point, pigmentation, lasting power etc. This is over-all a nice concealer but I wouldn't recommend it or repurchase it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I thought my MAC Studio Fix concealer was holy grail until I tried this bad boy. This is hands down the best concealer I've ever tried, and in my opinion, well worth sampling if you can, and definitely worth buying!
I have some pretty bad skin these days (glided through pubery acne-free, now in my 20s, not so much...), so I literally always have some blemishes to cover up and some scars. I also have some pretty fierce blue undereye circles. This concealer is amazing - it only takes the tiniest dab on a blemish or scar and a gentle patting of the ring finger and bam! Perfect-looking skin. It really is high coverage, creamy, easy to blend, and I have no problems with the lasting power.

on 6/26/2014 2:40:00 PM

Wow! I think I have finally THE concealer. I have tried multiple different types of concealers even using two different ones top of each other for extra coverage but with this one I don't need to. I was stuck on Mac's "select cover up" and "pro long wear" but not anymore. The price is a little much but this concealer goes a long way. Right now for summer, I'm a little bit tanner than usual so I bought 'vanilla' to give me that extra glow. The coverage is perfect and it last all day if set with a powder that is. :-)

Covers amazing, can't ask for more from a concealer and I'm so pale thank god for this concealer nothing matches me but the chantalily.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Cover FX Natural Finish Foundation & NARS Creamy Concealer - Review and Demonstration by BeautySavers

Top Rated NARS Products