December 18, 2014 | 975 users online

Concealers - NARS - Radiant Creamy Concealer

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 10:48:00 PM More reviews by CamiWillians

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The pigment and texture are just great . If I have one complaint its that coverage is only average. Overall, this is definitely one concealer that's worth a try.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 2:09:00 AM More reviews by JadaIgwe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have tried so many mac, benefit etc and non manage to cover like this one. I

t gives a professional almost airbrushed finish under my eyes and doesnt crease! I have to re apply it after about 5hours but that is mainly because I like a full coverage look. I really recommend this product to anymore who struggles with under eye discolouration, without a doubt worth the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2013 6:27:00 AM More reviews by nic87

I bought this initially but I didn't get the correct shade. I have now bought it again (custard). I use to use the MAC concealer but it was just too brown.

I use this for my dark circles and the dark spots which is good. I think this is the best concealer I have used so far. It does give me some creases though.

The other down side was the difficulty in getting the product. In Perth, Australia they only sell it at Mecca. They ran out of stock for weeks so I had to wait ages to get this product. Apparently it was due to the factory running out on stock?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2013 6:24:00 PM More reviews by GwenNYC

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've tried pretty much every high-end under-eye concealer under the sun, and always found myself doing touch-ups and never completely covering my insomnia-induced dark circles. First was Chanel (which was reformulated but still not cutting it), then YSL's iconic Touche Éclat which is second best, and Diorskin which was an epic failure. NARS kicked butt in coverage, formulation, and application. One small dot per eye covers the entire under-eye area, from corner to corner. Better still? It looks natural, doesn't crease all day long, and feels more like an extension of my skincare. Brilliant. I'll never look back, and I challenge you to find any under-eye circles. :)

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 10/25/2013 7:55:00 AM More reviews by Stephny691

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have been searching for a HG concealer seemingly all my life, I have really bad dark circles and that's what I desperately try to cover. This concealer is okay. That's a rubbish review, but really that's all there is to it, it's alright. It kinda covers, but no more than the Collection 2000 concealer does (except that one's only £4). If you've got any wrinkles near the eyes I would avoid this- it is a bit drying.
The packaging is alright, the inside of the cap gets gooped up but it's easy to clean, the outside not so much because of ridiculous Nars rubberyness.
Honestly I can't say much else about it, it's okay, that's it, for me with my type of skin (dry) and dark circles this works, but I certainly won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2013 11:13:00 PM More reviews by orenjinominh

I bought this to use as a spot concealer early this last summer and while it was alright for zits, I wasn't in love or proposing. I figured that once winter came and I went back to nc20 I would use my mufe full cover. As an nc30-40 in the summer I used custard.
The doefoot applicator is skeevy but there's only so much product so it has lasted me only four months with occasional use.

WELL, I was getting reeaaal tired of slogging foundation on my face and tried this:
I applied a dot under each eye. I slide it on the sides of my red nose area. Another dot on my zit at my chin. Then I used a finger to blend everything out and set with MAC msfn in medium. There is a luminosity to my skin that is unrivaled by any other concealer. My DS lumi concealer is alright but not a color match for the whole face and is too sheer.

It looks flawless AND natural and I've already bought it the lighter shade. I won't be using liquid foundation for a while...it basically covered my pores, discoloration and slight undereye darkness. The formulation is so creamy and opaque without sliding around or creasing (tried mufe under my eyes and it caked in a second.)

The price is rude but for a flawless look I'd trade a thumb and my first born every purchase.

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 10/24/2013 10:43:00 PM More reviews by GetSmart

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't really enjoy this product. I've been using it for about 3 months now, and I would not repurchase. I have been using it under my eyes and it doesn't do much for my dark circles. It's also quite drying which is in conflict with the title of the product with states it is 'creamy'.

I'm still searching for the HG undereye concealer. This wasn't it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2013 10:31:00 PM More reviews by sweetdase

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this product at my local Sephora looking for a new under eye concealer. I wanted something that would brighten up my eye area and I was debating between Nars and Bobbi brown's concealer. I ended up picking this one as they are both the same price but Nars has more product so I went for this product instead. I'm pretty much an NC30-35 for reference and wear the color Vanilla as my under eye brightener/concealer. I believe Custard would have matched my face, but I wanted a lighter color to brighten the eye area. The color in between Vanilla and Custard (don't remember the name) did not match close to my skin tone at all. I can blend Vanilla in with my skin no problem. I used my fingers at first to blend under the eyes, which worked well, but started to blend using a stippling brush as I watched gossmakeupartist on Youtube and decided to use his method of blending concealer, which works great as well. This product comes with a doe applicator, which obviously isn't quite hygienic, but the product works well and I'd purchase it based on the product itself. I apply 1-2 dots under each eye and blend, brightening the dark areas. There is no scent to the product that I've noted. The product is quite creamy and blends well. It doesn't crease on me and works well and holds up for quite a long time. Although sometimes, I do end up wiping it off as my mascara sometimes smudges under my eyes and I end up swiping it away with my finger. Other than that, I think this product works well if you can find a right color match. I believe the Maybelline FitMe concealer is a dupe of this but I have not tried it yet as I was not sure what color I was. I typically use Sephora as my color finder matcher in case it doesn't match, then I can return it, whereas drugstore items, it is hard to do so, and most people touch and degrade the drugstore testers so I opt not to test them. But so far so good. Would repurchase if I run out, but this seems to last for a long time as I don't use that much product at a time.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2013 9:24:00 PM More reviews by enydonus

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Oof, well this was a bit of a disappointment. It's a highly hyped product, sure, but I've been waiting for this to be in stock at the local Sephora since it came out. I finally got frustrated enough to order it online (the Canadian site is still a little schizo with credit cards). Since I'm currently deathly pale, I ordered it in Vanilla. People (internet people) tend to say that NARS always leans yellow... well Vanilla ended up being too pink. Not only that but it's slightly too light for my face and too obviously dark for the blemish scars on my paper-white chest. The lightness isn't a huge issue under my eyes and on the cheekbones, in fact it lends a subtle highlight there... until it dries down completely and looks greyish. It is thick and stays put so I love it over blemishes. Layered under foundation the colour difference doesn't matter at all. I don't wear foundation daily tho so I can't wear it very often. I'm sure Honey would work much better for cancelling out the dark circles

BUT

the main thing I find disappointing about this concealer is that when it completely dries down it makes me look OLD, really old. It leaves my skin looking crepe-y and heavily lined, fine lines galore, the grand canyon of undereyes while being ever so slightly metallic in daylight, eugh. The real wake-up call was a few days ago when someone guessed my age as between 31 and 40 - I'm twenty-freaking-five! Not only that but I moisturize every day, wear eyecream religiously and at night I apply a facial oil and serum before climbing into bed. The darkness is covered but it looks dry as the Sahara. Switching back to my beloved stick concealer, which does crease, and often gets me carded.

Only docking one lippy since even tho it is very drying, it stays put and covers well. It's on equal footing with MUFE Full Cover, if a more reflective version of it. I am keeping it to wear under foundation on special occasions since it honestly does not crease.

Edit: To be clear, if I were a teenager this would be absolutely perfect alone.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2013 11:56:00 AM More reviews by skulskc27

I love this concealer. Great creamy coverage. I have dryness under my eyes, most other products I have tried only make it worse. This is the only concealer I have tried that has left my under eye area flake free for 8 hrs + of wear. I have the lightest shade which is perfect for my porcelain complexion.