July 30, 2014 | 984 users online

Concealers - NARS - Radiant Creamy Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2013 10:23:00 PM More reviews by VeeAngel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love love love! It applies beautifully, doesn't crease, lasts all day and brightens my under eye area. You can't ask for much more from a concealer!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2013 3:04:00 PM More reviews by hannahlane19

This is now my HG concealer for under my eyes and I have tried so many mac, benefit etc and non manage to cover like this one. It gives a professional almost airbrushed finish under my eyes and doesnt crease! I have to re apply it after about 5hours but that is mainly because I like a full coverage look. I really recommend this product to anymore who struggles with under eye discolouration, without a doubt worth the price

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2013 11:52:00 AM More reviews by whisper

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great formula. I actually do love almost everything about this concealer. It completely lives up to its name; it brightens/conceals under the eyes and around the nose & mouth. Lasts all day until I remove it. I'm half Korean w/very yellow-toned skin; I use "Custard" which perfectly suits my complexion. Full disclosure, I bought this because I tend to love NARS products and the launch of this newest "radiant" concealer sucked me in (not to mention all the YouTube-hyped reviews)! Anyway, it's a nice enough product, and I'm satisfied w/it -- I'll definitely use it up -- but I won't be repurchasing. Reason is that my previous standby, Maybelline's FITme concealer, works just as well. I truly can't tell any difference between the two. The Maybelline one costs a fraction of the price, so I will be replenishing the FITme concealer in lieu of the NARS (once I'm finished w/the NARS one). For reference, I wear the FITme in shades 10 and 20; winter/summer color, respectively. So, unless you have money that you don't know what to do with, I'd personally recommend the Maybelline FITme over the NARS Radiant. They are virtually identical in formulation and performance (and beyond that, even the packaging is identical).

23 out of 24 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2013 1:48:00 PM More reviews by TiannaXN

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great product! I have bought many different concealers, high and low end. This is by far the best. I am an NC 25 and use the Nars concealer in Custard. It does not look cakey or crease on me. I normally apply at 8am and leave work at 5pm and it still looks fabulous. Would def buy again and recommend!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2013 11:14:00 AM More reviews by xtinahb

Beautiful pigmentation and brightening effect, but definitely creases and gets powdery after a few hours. I purchased in Custard for my C4/NC30ish light tan Asian skin. It has a thicker whipped consistency and applies smoothly, best applied with the applicator and patted in with index finger I found. Sweeps around the nose and laugh lines really do brighten the face with radiance and I love that there is NO shimmer, it is just some magic quality to the pigmentation that really brightens. However, it creases throughout the day and after a full day at work, it looks dry and patchy. It does truly make me look flawless the first 4 hours though, so it will be my go-to when I only need to be out for 4 or less hours, lol.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2013 5:57:00 PM More reviews by collina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I ordered this after the Wayne Goss review, saying it doesn't crease. And it doesn't! The color is perfect for my skin. It blends super-easily. I love it and have no problems with it whatsoever....

BUT after a week and a half my tube is near empty and I'm having trouble getting enough out of it to cover my undereye circles. I know I'm a heavy concealer user (often use concealer and no foundation), but that's kind of sad, for such an expensive product. I'm feeling kind of cheated, and don't think I can afford a biweekly $25 concealer habit.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2013 12:08:00 PM More reviews by PianoGirl1985

Umm, wow?!
I am so happy that there is FINALLY a high-end concealer that lives up to its claims and actually works!
I bought this one in the shade Honey which is a peachy/nude shade and covers blue undereye circles. I unfortunately was born with them so nothing ever gets rid of them completely and I've learned to accept it.
I have been using TARTE's maracuja oil concealer in medium diligently and in the beginning it worked wonders. I am not sure if it's because I've used it for so long or maybe it's already reaching an expiration date it just does did not work for me well anymore: made my undereye area dry (even though it's very moisturizing in the beginning), caked up and creased like crazy.
I saw a few youtube videos talking about this new NARS concealer and just decided to give it a try. It works ladies! You only need a little bit and it brightens the area, does not slide off, lasts forever and there is barely any creasing. My under eye area has some lines due to the construction of the eye, so every concealer always settled in those lines, but not this one.
Definitely worth the money, even if it's the only high-end product you can buy!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2013 10:20:00 AM More reviews by Walko

This is a good one. Hides dark circles, dosen't crease, look cakey or settle into fine lines, a must at my age (56).It's easy to choose a concealer when your young but when the fine lines and wrinkles set in it's a whole new ball game Another thing that I just love about this is if I need to, I can LAYER it and it still dosen't make my fine under eye lines look bad.This concealer , EL double wear and origins Quick! hide are the three best I've come aross for my mature skin.I have this in Custard and I'm nw 15-20.It is yellow toned , but more of a beige yellow. I usually prefer pink toned concealers but I seem to be able to carry this off.I only use this under eyes so can't comment on blemishes.The only reason I've given this 4 lippies is I don't like these sponge applicators.But I would buy it again as it's a very good product.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2013 12:22:00 AM More reviews by samuellewis

I got this when it was recommended by gossmakeupartist. I have to say, it isn't 'perfect' but it is really good! I'm very weary with undereye concealer as i hate it when they make you look 1. ashy 2. chalky 3.cakey 4.when they crease. This does none of the above, the colour is great i got custard and i'm an nw25 in mac concealers.

It doesn't crease, i use it to highlight the kim kardashian way, i day it and draw the triangle then colour in with the real techniques deluxe crease brush, mac 217 under my eye, then blend that all together with a real techniques expert face brush to really make sure it's all flawless.

what i'm left with is a really nice highlighted complexion, the only downside is it's just a tad too creamy and i prefer the constancy of estee lauder smoothing creme however i find that due to the minimal shade range it can leave you looking ashy and obvious compared to your tanned complexion if you're olive/tan like me. Also the price v product you get, 6 mil for 21 isn't a great deal compared to mac select cover up and estee lauder in which you get 15 mil for 14-17

However all in all i'd give this a 4.5, worth a try! I will repurchase probably

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2013 1:33:00 PM More reviews by italiana800

I don't usually use concealer, but I decided to try this one for whenever I need to cover up a blemish. This concealer is very smooth, creamy, & blends in pretty well. I got this in the color, "Custard." It suits me perfectly & doesn't look orange or chalky. On the directions, it tells you that you can use this over foundation, or under. I recommend using this before you apply your foundation because it can look kind of off if you use it on top. This isn't what I would consider a full coverage concealer, this is probably medium coverage. It is buildable though. This doesn't crease on me, either. It is pretty expensive; $26 to be exact. I love the packaging as well. Overall, this is a pretty good concealer; but Iam not sure if I would buy this one again. I feel like there are cheaper concealers you can buy that work just as well, if not better than this one. Basically, this is nothing to go crazy over.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No