NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.2

on 1/12/2014 5:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I don't know why I have never try this.... I have pretty bad dark circles (curse you asian heritage!!) And this covers them just as good or better then my bobbi brown undereye corrector BUT the reason why this is so much better, is yes while it is high coverage under the eyes, it is not cakey and is super to blend with. I have a few fine lines that concealers love to slip into and also I have a problem with cakeing under my eyes, but this is 100% natural looking. If you want brighter under eyes CHECK THIS OUT. The only thing is it's a tad bit expensive. Oh and also a good idea would to always set any under eye concealer with a loose powder.:)

on 1/12/2014 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This works wonders to brighten up the darkness under my eyes and around my mouth. Not sure how well this would be for blemishes as it does have a slight brightening effect. It has a slightly thick, slightly sticky consistency, so it's best to blend it in quickly before it sets.

on 1/11/2014 7:07:00 PM

I bought this concealer in custard and I'm an NC30 in MAC and I'm between Fuji and Punjab for NARS Sheer glow foundations. I was a bit skeptical because I keep hearing amazing things about this product but also not so great things like how to emphasizes dryness.
I applied this to my dark undereye circles and hyperpigmentations and HOLY COW!! This product made them disappear! It was so easy to apply too. I just dabbed the doe-foot applicator to the areas I needed to concealer and used my ring finger to blend everything out. My face just looks more awake and less tired with this product... All I need is a little blush and eyeliner and I'm ready to go. I didn't even have to use foundation!

on 1/9/2014 10:58:00 PM

I use this in the shade Chantilly, and it is a very good match for my NC10 skin (although it is a bit too light in the summertime.) This concealer is SO PIGMENTED. I really need to only touch the applicator a tiny bit to any blemish and then pat it with my finger and any pimple or mark is completely covered. (Now that I think about it, that is probably not super hygienic… oh well, just one of many bad habits LOL)

The only bad thing is sometimes it picks up on flaky patches, so I have to be super well-moisturized before I use it. I have very dry skin though, so I don't think it would be as much of a problem for someone with more normal or oily skin.

Sadly, as much as I need coverage for under my eyes, I can't really use it there. I have dark purple circles there (from allergies and thin, fair skin) and this concealer looks very dry and chalky. I need something a little peachier, probably, and definitely more balmy for that area. But for the rest of my face it's lovely.

on 1/9/2014 10:16:00 PM

This concealer is amazing!! great for when I'm sleep deprived and have those terrible circles under my eyes. This gives very good coverage (definitely not the most coverage I've seen from a concealer, but definitely very full--definitely enough and the really thick ones tend to look cake-y anyhow). I do have to set this with a tiny bit of translucent powder (I usually use the NARS pressed powder) but it stays put and doesn't crease on me. I love the consistency. I like that it's thick and creamy but that is not solid like the Bobbi Brown one. The applicator is easy to use. This also works well on blemishes.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have been looking for an under eye concealer that would REALLY conceal my dark circles, and THIS is the product that does that. It's creamy (some would say heavy but if you swipe once rather than dab it becomes more sheer). Some days I love it more than the others because (to me) it can look cakey but it could just be how I apply it. But I LOVE LOVE the coverage!

on 1/8/2014 7:36:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This concealer is truly amazing, the best I have ever tried. It will cover anything and cover it flawlessly. It's beautiful and creamy but then sets on the skin to a beautiful skin-like appearance. I mainly use this to conceal blemishes and redness on my face, so because it has a doe-foot applicator, I apply the concealer to the back of my hand then use a brush it apply it to my face. I'm not a huge fan of wand concealers but it doesn't matter when the concealer is this amazing. This concealer is definitely worth the high price tag. I highly recommend it.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Gah I have a love/hate relationship with this product! While I looove the texture and coverage I dislike the staying power ...!! I use this when I'm feeling lazy now to do my makeup and will be running errands and need to cover some not so perfect areas but it's no longer my HG as it once was.. It will only last 2-3 hours on me before I have to reapply :( def not worth 29$ since I've discovered Bobbie Browns concealer line- which is a wow product!

on 1/5/2014 3:04:00 PM

This only works on certain areas of my face. I dont use it for under eye and like it on blemishes. I find that I'm using it in areas that are rather dry and you cant build up the product well. Its a heavier cream so I guess its not intended for that but it blends nicely on other areas of my face where my skin isnt dry. I dont really use it anywhere I am oily so I'm not sure how it would last. I've used it with and without primer and still dont love the results. Also, if I put a foundation powder on top of it, it does not look good at all. A finishing powder is fine but this should go on after foundation if you have dry skin or are using it on areas that are dry.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

EDIT 02/28/14: I still am in love with this concealer but my tube only lasted me about 2 months before it ran out so it does feel like a bit of a rip off.

This concealer is in a word, perfection. I absolutely love it. The shade that I wear in this concealer is the lightest shade, Chantilly and it is a really nice match for those who wear the shade Siberia in Nars Sheer Glow- incredibly fair with a neutral undertone. It is creamy and radiant just like it states in the little and it provides beautiful medium-full coverage and it is buildable without looking cakey which is incredibly important in my book. My favourite thing about this concealer hands down is that it is multi-purpose. I can use it to highlight and conceal my under eye area, conceal blemishes and it isn't too thick so I can also use it to highlight my cheekbones, bridge of my nose, browbone etc.. and it never ever looks cakey. Ever. On my under eyes it will crease if I layer it very thick but if I just dot it twice under my eyes and pat it in with either a brush or my fingers it does fine- regardless, I always use a bit of eyeprimer on my undereye area to ensure that there is zero creasing and the concealer doesn't move around. If you use this over foundation, (I prefer to use it under foundation and then use a beauty blender to apply my foundation so it doesn't disrupt the concealer) you will need to set it with powder because it will not last all that long without it and concealer typically aren't built to have amazing wear time on their own. Last amazing point is that while my skin is oily, it is also *very* dehydrated and I have tonnes of dry patches and this does not cling to them or accentuate them at all. It is literally the perfect concealer, I can't imagine a better formula. Yet again, my hat goes off to Nars.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Cover FX Natural Finish Foundation & NARS Creamy Concealer - Review and Demonstration by BeautySavers

Top Rated NARS Products