April 24, 2014 | 896 users online

Foundations - Cover Girl - Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2013 11:55:00 PM More reviews by JennyWalsh1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow, am I even using the same product? I can't believe all of these positive reviews!

My experience with this foundation was much different than most other reviewers. I chose shade 805, which actually looked like a decent shade indoors. However, as soon as I stepped outside and checked a mirror, I was horrified to see that it was a very unnatural pink shade.

Strike 1. The second shade up looked too dark, so I resorted to just trying to use this anyway. Half a pump is all you need for your entire face. A full pump is WAY too much. The coverage, from afar, looks nice and even, but it looks terrible up close. The texture is dry and accentuates any dryness you have (and I have oily skin!) and makes your skin just look older.

Strike 2. I wore this for 2 days and decided to return it. I usually give a foundation at least a week, but the deal-breaker for me

(Strike 3) was the fact that it broke me out. When I removed it at night, I had patches of little red bumps and clusters of brand new whiteheads all over my skin. My skin is now SO irritated from this foundation that I don't think I'll even be able to wear makeup tomorrow. Oh well, too bad. I was very curious about this and at least now I know it isn't for me.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 10/28/2013 7:56:00 PM More reviews by handfulofgoo

I like the pump packaging but that's where it ends! This foundation is Iike a paint. And it oxidized so bad on me. I turned light red wearing this! And I got the color warm beige. I feel so upset I spent my hard earned money on this. Wish Covergirl would give me a refund. This just sat on my face and broke apart.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/28/2013 11:08:00 AM More reviews by reag91

After running out of my usual foundation i decided to try a drugstore brand. I read so many good things about this foundation, but it definitely did NOT work so well on my skin. I picked up the shade Natural Beige 840, i usually wear MAC NC25/NC30. When i first put it on, it was a bit watery for my preference, it's a light-medium coverage. The foundation looks flawless when i first put it on, i set it with MAC's loose mineral powder, but after a few hours it oxidized so badly i looked two shades darker. Not to mention how OILY and shiny i was! It also transferred to absolutely anything! Glad i tried it but it definitely went right back to the store! If you're going to buy, make sure to find the right shade for you and also i wouldnt recommend to anyone with oily skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2013 1:31:00 AM More reviews by Griswold313

I got this from a free sample thing i get every couple months and i loved it so i have a couple bottles that were only about 10 dollars

rated 3 of 5 on 10/25/2013 3:42:00 PM More reviews by lalala45677

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

After being a loyal Revlon Colorstay fan for years, Revlon made a few tweaks to the original formula (around 2012) and it no longer performed as I wanted it to. On my search for a new long-wearing foundation, I came across so many duds and disappointments. This product, however, exceeded all expectations. I can wear this easily for 10+ hours on oily skin. It goes on creamy, dries to a matte finish, and stays on all day. Will definitely repurchase!

Edit: After wearing this product for 2 weeks, I've come to the conclusion that it isn't as great as I had initially thought. I had rated this 5, now I'm rating it 3. It will stay as long on as you don't sweat. If you get anything wet on your skin, it's game over. Don't get me wrong, this is still a good product. Not great, but good.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2013 2:33:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunky

this is a foundation that I have actually repurchased. I am always on the look out for that perfect color and coverage. I am fair with just a tiny yellow undertone, and rosacea on my cheeks. I use monistat as my primer.(tried a ton of others. this is the best) because I have large pores on my nose. I apply this with a foundation brush after dotting the product all over my face. Unbelievable. I have never described a foundation as truly looking airbrushed, but this one is the closest I have come, including high end product lines. I love this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2013 2:46:00 AM More reviews by lovelybby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this foundation, it is the only drug store foundation that does not get me oily. At first it did break me out but a week after using it my skin got used to it. I wear it to work and i only have to blot once, maybe twice. it's best to used with a flat top brush or beauty blender. I do wear matte finish primer just cause I have super oily skin. And it has a pump!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2013 2:02:00 AM More reviews by kayleigh83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Semi-matte finish, medium buildable coverage. Really love this foundation - I don't have bad dark circles under my eye, and I can use this as undereye concealer as well. I can't speak to how well it would work for those with more pronounced dark circles though. It sets quite nicely, not too quickly, you still have time to blend, but then it really sets, none of that tacky/sticky feeling. Overall this is definitely one of my top favourite foundations and a total repurch!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2013 9:46:00 PM More reviews by dela_cerna

This is it. I pretty much can't live without this stuff. I've tried a lot of things, and my oily skin pretty much everything. I've also tried other full coverage foundations but found that I'm either getting weird color or it breaks me out.

This, right here is my HG. I have some hyperpigmentation from acne, and this one does a great job of covering up the light ones, so I don't have to go over everything with a concealer (although I still need to spot conceal). I like that I can get good results with a dry application (I use Real Techniques Expert Face Brush), but I can also get really good results with a wet sponge.

Best part? I don't even have to use powder, and it actually looks better throughout the day. I don't have to touch up (which is AMAZING since I'm really busy at work), and after 12 hours of having it on, it just looks slightly dewy. I'm still in awe every day. I've even worn this for 23 hours and it still looked great!

I tried this out for a month before reviewing, and for my acne skin prone, this has not broken me out, but I also make sure to cleanse thoroughly as this is a bit on the heavy side.

Also, as a side note, this is basically the same formula as the Queen All Day Flawless foundation. There is a slight difference-- the Queen formula, to me, stays more matte (it's foundation, concealer, powder as opposed to Stay Fabulous, which is primer, concealer, foundation). I actually combine shades from both lines.

I will pretty much hoard a fridge-full this if they ever discontinue.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2013 12:21:00 PM More reviews by anicabella

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have acne prone skin and an oily T-zone and acne scarring , and I love this foundation ! I have been using it for 2 months and I'm not changing my foundation !