April 16, 2014 | 2159 users online

Foundations - Cover Girl - Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2013 2:46:00 AM More reviews by lovelybby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this foundation, it is the only drug store foundation that does not get me oily. At first it did break me out but a week after using it my skin got used to it. I wear it to work and i only have to blot once, maybe twice. it's best to used with a flat top brush or beauty blender. I do wear matte finish primer just cause I have super oily skin. And it has a pump!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2013 2:02:00 AM More reviews by kayleigh83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Semi-matte finish, medium buildable coverage. Really love this foundation - I don't have bad dark circles under my eye, and I can use this as undereye concealer as well. I can't speak to how well it would work for those with more pronounced dark circles though. It sets quite nicely, not too quickly, you still have time to blend, but then it really sets, none of that tacky/sticky feeling. Overall this is definitely one of my top favourite foundations and a total repurch!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2013 9:46:00 PM More reviews by dela_cerna

This is it. I pretty much can't live without this stuff. I've tried a lot of things, and my oily skin pretty much everything. I've also tried other full coverage foundations but found that I'm either getting weird color or it breaks me out.

This, right here is my HG. I have some hyperpigmentation from acne, and this one does a great job of covering up the light ones, so I don't have to go over everything with a concealer (although I still need to spot conceal). I like that I can get good results with a dry application (I use Real Techniques Expert Face Brush), but I can also get really good results with a wet sponge.

Best part? I don't even have to use powder, and it actually looks better throughout the day. I don't have to touch up (which is AMAZING since I'm really busy at work), and after 12 hours of having it on, it just looks slightly dewy. I'm still in awe every day. I've even worn this for 23 hours and it still looked great!

I tried this out for a month before reviewing, and for my acne skin prone, this has not broken me out, but I also make sure to cleanse thoroughly as this is a bit on the heavy side.

Also, as a side note, this is basically the same formula as the Queen All Day Flawless foundation. There is a slight difference-- the Queen formula, to me, stays more matte (it's foundation, concealer, powder as opposed to Stay Fabulous, which is primer, concealer, foundation). I actually combine shades from both lines.

I will pretty much hoard a fridge-full this if they ever discontinue.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2013 12:21:00 PM More reviews by anicabella

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have acne prone skin and an oily T-zone and acne scarring , and I love this foundation ! I have been using it for 2 months and I'm not changing my foundation !

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2013 10:03:00 AM More reviews by glamerous3059

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

IF YOUR OILY ...BUY..BUY..BUY ITS 3 IN 1 AND IT LASTS.
I AM REVIEWING BECAUSE IT SO HARD FOR OILY GIRLS TO FIND FOUNDATION.
I PICKED UP THE COVERGIRL QUEEN COLLECTION WHICH HAD A WIDE RANGE OF COLORS. I WORE FOR A WEEK AND IT LAST MOST DAY WITH POWDER I REALLY LOVE THE STAYING POWER.
I HAVE A REVIEW ON YOUTUBE-UNDER FEARLESS FEMME.
ALSO YOU CAN FIND ON SALE AND COUPONS TO PURCHASE ITS VERY NICE FOR DEPARTMENT STORE FOUNDATION.
NO BREAKOUTS NO PROBLEMS.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2013 8:11:00 AM More reviews by kelloveyou

I love this foundation! I'm going to be going on my fourth bottle of this stuff. It's a great foundation for light-full coverage. I say that bc I find this foundation to be very buildable. Just one pump will usually do the job for me. Sometimes I use a pump and a half for extra coverage. The only thing that would make this foundation SO much better is if it was oil free. I'm also not crazy about the packaging and I usually ditch the lid bc I just prefer it without it. Also, I find that my foundation stops pumping when there is still a lot of product in the bottle. Such a nuisance! I can't rly complain about much else though. It's a great, affordable foundation and I would recommend this to anyone. I use mine with a beauty blender that I purchased at Sephora or my real techniques expert face brush that I purchased at Ulta.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/22/2013 2:52:00 PM More reviews by rightmeowsir

I was disappointed when I first tested out this foundation. I've heard and read many great things about this foundation, and the YouTube beauty guru ItsJudyTime said some nice things about it. However, I found that it transfers, which I don't like in a foundation. The lasting power was pretty good. For the most part, I think it stayed on my face for around 6 hours; I didn't need to touch up. But then again, I didn't have too many blemishes on my face. It does a fairly good job as a concealer for my dark circles. Also, it didn't feel too cakey on my face after applying two coats. Overall, the foundation was decent, but I don't find myself reaching for it often.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/21/2013 8:01:00 PM More reviews by Steelhead242

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great foundation!! It was on sale at Ulta for $10.99 (regularly priced at $12.99) and I used a $3.50 coupon towards a $10 purchase so I got it for a little over $7. This is a nice medium coverage foundation, a second application provides full coverage. It's easy to apply, not sticky and sets very nicely - it does oxidize so I recommend going a shade lighter. I originally bought #855 Soft Honey and it was perfect going on but 30 min later it was much darker. I tried #845 Warm Beige and it's almost perfect but a little light. I mixed the two and got a perfect match with a flawless finish!! I'll probably be able to use #845 during winter when my summer color goes away. I'm pretty impressed with the formula, its about as good as higher end foundations for a fraction of the price!! The only thing I didn't like is the cap isn't tight and I've dropped the bottle a couple times (it's glass) and I'm lucky it hasn't broken. Other than that, I really love it!! I recommend applying with the Signa F80 or Real Techniques expert face brush. Try it out!!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/20/2013 9:35:00 PM More reviews by jennifereal

I have tried this foundation and I am not as impressed as other MUA'ers. I notice transfer of makeup using this product more than when I use my HG foundation (Revlon ColorStay for Combination Skin in Toast) and I was really hoping this would be a great alternative for days I didn't want to deal with the messy application of the ColorStay. I love the pump style but when I put the cap back on it gets messy. I apply a translucent powder on top of the makeup on my face to set it but I still find transfer on my phone and paperwork. It's not as blendable when I contour and I am not sure I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2013 11:27:00 PM More reviews by SkyAlternative

I bought this at CVS and it's $12 which is a bit pricey especially for CoverGirl. I almost put it back since CoverGirl conveniently did not cover this item with a recent -$1.50 off coupon. I am a member of the CVS Beauty Club so it is better for me to buy it here so I took it anyway.

I have had a good experience with this product. I have this in shade 810 which is Classic Ivory. Unfortunately I overshot the color and found it's one shade lighter than I am. Creamy Natural is the next shade and I fear it might be too dark. Next time I will likely buy it in Creamy Natural and see how it goes- I would love it if it were the perfect shade so we will see.

The coverage: I have seen some comparison of this product to Kat Von D's Lock-It Foundation which is a good full coverage foundation. This product actually gives me medium coverage. Although I need full coverage, I was pleasantly surprised at how this foundation concealed redness and hid some of my dark spots. I didn't find this to be buildable though, I still needed to use concealer to cover what didn't get covered.

I saw some reviews where the person reported that the shade got darker as the product dried. This was not the case for me. I wish it were since 810 is one shade lighter!

The finish was good enough- almost a subtle powdery look but still natural looking. It feels smooth to the touch and it doesn't transfer much. The finish is shine-free as advertised and lasts me a good long time.

I tried using a kabuki brush to blend and got some messy results. I get the best finish when I use a damp sponge. I tried using my fingers which is usually my preferred method but I found that it is a bit difficult to do so! Blending this out with my fingers was just not happening. I will try this with a stippling brush when I get it in the mail.

I have tried this product with and without primer. I have found that with primer is best and helps the foundation look more natural. But I get good results without primer as well.

The pump and SPF 20 are also two great things as well.

My only complaints are pretty much the price and the medium coverage so I don't think that is a enough reason to remove a lippie when everything else is good. I will say this is better than I expected and one of the better drugstore foundations I have used. I will buy again but in the next shade.