November 28, 2014 | 1935 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2013 10:19:00 PM More reviews by coffeeandlipstick

This is not heavy coverage (hey it's bob cream) but it blends really well and really minimizes imperfections. I was afraid deep medium was gonna be too dark for my skin which is naturally ran but it ended up blending perfectly. (Medium was sold out.) I'm glad I got it, the bottle is very small so I'm not sure how long it's going to last--but I love how it gets rid of oiliness (unlike garner bb cream). I like it better than the stila 10 in 1 hd beauty balm which I was using before and was a lot more expensive.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/17/2013 12:52:00 AM More reviews by Andreacook101

I have very oily acne prone skin, I found that this product was oily and has a pasty texture when applied to your skin. I hate this product it did absolutely nothing for me and was disappointing because i had high hopes for this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/16/2013 11:43:00 PM More reviews by Danielle2006

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

i hated this product. i returned it the next day. the consistency was way to runny and i hate how it was dispensed. I was the shade deep and it was just way to orangey. it was very greasy and just gave me a look that i just came from the gym. i have the Maybelline fit me stick and I'll stick with that!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2013 4:28:00 AM More reviews by Angieyoung

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is just what I've been looking for. I'm impressed with how natural it looks. Its light and fresh looking, lets my skins natural glow through. Perfect for a summers day when you don't want thick makeup. I have dry skin and its nice and moisturising, feels really nice on my skin. It evens out my complexion too, hides blemishes and doesn't show up lines under my eyes. Goes great with a light bronzer on my cheeks.This product obviously doesn't cover everything, if you're looking to compliment your natural skin its great, if you want total coverage its not the right product.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/14/2013 2:21:00 PM More reviews by Flippinsushi

Not great. Too much sunscreen, makes me greasy, it's just not the right product for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/13/2013 7:36:00 PM More reviews by Lovemily

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It's not the worst BB cream out there, but I'm fair skinned and have slight redness, no breakouts - so I thought this would be a nice way of correcting the redness and shrink pores. The thing is that it feels ok going on, it just has basically no coverage. I was wondering if I has even put on enough. I would say that it acts more like a moisturizer with a hint of tint in it - don't expect any great color correction or coverage with this.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/12/2013 1:44:00 PM More reviews by jnamkrane

I actually love how this feels on my skin, very light. If I touch my face, it literally feels like i have nothing on it. I also like how it looks when i first apply. It evens out redness but looks very natural. However, throughout the day it gets VERY oily (for me at least) and the worst part, every time I use this, without fail, it breaks me out!!!!!!! Like more than my foundation (maybelline dream liquid mousse). I've been using it on and off for at least 6 months- I keep coming back to it because of that light, natural feel and coverage- and recently I FINALLY learned how to manage my acne-prone, teenage skin so it was pretty nice, and then I used this and my skin freaked out on me!!! Definitely not using again, don't recommend for anyone who has sensitive, oily, and/or acne-prone skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2013 8:43:00 AM More reviews by AriAdem

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I didn't really expect much form this seeing as how I got it for like $7. However it surprisingly good. I'm just telling everyone out there though don't buy this expecting it to have great coverage and be disaponted when it doesn't, because lets be real it's a bb cream not a foundation.It has light coverage and in the shade I go which was medium-dark is had a kind of peachy look to it. It covers up miner blemishes and gives a natural dewy look to the skin which I like. However I had to use a concealer with this. It looks nice on skin and lasts ally day. Although if you have oily skin or maybe even combination I might pass on this as it can make you look shiny. I have normal to combination skin and it even made me look a bit shiny if I didn't set it with a good matifying powder. I would say try this product, it has shades that will suit most skin tones and its not overly expensive and hey if you don't like it you can always return it.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/10/2013 2:05:00 PM More reviews by SamiSue

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I look so oily and greasy when I wear this!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/8/2013 2:42:00 AM More reviews by aells

I didn't like this product. I am not sure if I am allergic to titanium dioxide, but this product gave me a itchy rash on my face. On the side where I applied more - to build the "coverage" - the rash is worse. I don't have acne-prone or hypersensitive skin. It is relatively sensitive, however, and it reacted instantly (within 3-5 hours) to this product. I don't recommend this at all. Jose Maran has an amazing bb creme that adjusts to your skin tone. Will be trying others. Might skip low end ones, though.