August 29, 2014 | 1172 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2013 6:19:00 PM More reviews by blondebum

I am a huge fan of BB cream because it treats, protects, moisturizes and does so much more. This little tube has improve how my skin looks and has improved the way my makeup looks. Healthy skin will show even when you put on makeup. If your skin is dehydrated and scaly it will certainly show in your makeup, regardless of how much you apply. BB Cream has helped add moisture to my skin and an even balanced tone. Garnier did it again, another great product!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/5/2013 6:12:00 PM More reviews by Yvonneay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Would be amazing if it actually came in a lighter shade, then it would actually suit my very very fair skin. Otherwise, it was pretty good. Felt very nice on my skin. Only other thing is, my face is already very dry, so I need more of a moisturizer to make more use of this as well.

Not saying I don't use moisturizer, but my face just soaks it up and is left wanting more no matter what I use!

EDIT: Apparently my Ulta store carries a fair/light shade. I traded it for this shade and holy crap, it looks awesome. But the more I used it, the more the smell started bothering me. And it's still not very moisturizing for my face. Not a re-buy for me, but I'll use the bottle up.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2013 9:29:00 AM More reviews by hobbygolightly

This product leaves my skin with a natural looking, soft finish. When I wear this on my skin, it gives a very diffused look to the big pores around my cheeks and nose. I have a bit of a tan (for me) so the color is a good match. When I repurchase I will opt for the Fair shade. It definitely hides very small broken capillaries on my cheekbones and redness around my nose and chin, but I still use a concealer to cover any acne scars or blemishes. It doesn't cling to any dry patches on my combination skin. I've used it for 3 weeks now and I haven't experienced any breakouts. In fact, I feel like it is making my skin look better. The more I use it, the less I feel I need to use. I wish there were more products I could say that about. I like that the packaging is sanitary, but it does tend to pool in the cap and get a little messy.
I always set with L'oreal true match powder, which adds to the coverage and staying power. It doesn't always stay completely matte, but I like the finish after a couple of hours.
The SPF is a real bonus. Overall I would recommend this product to many people. I would recommend it to everyone if they had a better color selection.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2013 2:54:00 PM More reviews by silkyskin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I would NOT have purchased this if it weren't for the reviews, so I feel compelled to add mine even though my thoughts echo what is already here.
I bought this when looking for a light coverage foundation that had a decent level of sunscreen that actually worked. A lot of my foundations w/SPF seemed to still allow rays through and that was not cool. This bb cream had sunscreen that really does block the sun's rays-YAY!
The first few days I used this bb cream I did experience a few little blemishes. I decided to persevere in hopes it would stop and it DID! Thank goodness because I really do love this bb cream. Here's why: 1) it is extremely easy to apply. I use my fingers to rub and blend it in (quickly because it sets quickly) and then use a damp sponge to soften any poor blended spots, 2) it matches my fair skin tone very well, 3) it doesn't break me out, 4) it's cheap!, 5) stays put (and matte!) for hours 6) looks natural, my friends assumed I stopped wearing foundation when I suggested they try this bb cream, 7) removes easily at the end of my day, 8) tube is small enough for travel as per the TSA guidelines but not so small that I'm constantly running out.

Thanks to all the other MUAers that wrote their reviews on this! It has made my makeup application routine faster and easier, something we all appreciate. I'll continue to buy this bb cream. I really do love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2013 11:33:00 AM More reviews by JoyaJay

At first I liked this product, it seemed perfect for my medium-oily skin. But after using it for a while I changed my mind:

PRO
- Really light-weight
- No smell what so ever
- Matte finish for the first maybe 60 minutes after applying

CON
- Powdery finish
- Provides no moisture at ALL
- Very hard to blend in nicely (!)
- My skin still gets oily in my T-zone
- Barely any coverage (I use it now every now and then to colour correct my face a little, but not good for covering even small blemishes)
- Not pleasant wear, skin gets pretty "tight" after applying it.
- Horrible packaging, everytime I open mine, cream squirts out of the tube. Such a waste!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2013 6:06:00 PM More reviews by lorifunorie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love love love this product. I had tried Garnier's first BB cream, and that was just not cute. Though I loved the light feel of it, the cream was too pink for my skin and even left a little bit of a gray cast to my face. Not cute. Plus, I was so slick within minutes of putting it on that I felt like I needed to wash my face. Ew.

Anyways, after pretty much giving up on the whole BB cream thing I found this beauty at Wal-Mart. With not a little skepticism I bought the tube hoping it would be that sheer, barely there coverage I hoped for.

It totally was. I LOVE this stuff. I can hardly stand even the lightest of foundations since using this BB cream. It disappears into my skin but still evens out my skin tone. I still get a smidge oily, but with this cream I just get that "healthy glow" look. If i feel like i'm gettng too oily one day I just slap some primer on my t-zone before the BB cream and it works like a charm.

I also love that I do not have to use a powder for this cream. I hate powders and this really does not require any at all!

Best part of this cream for me is that it is more of a yellow tone and does not oxidize to become orange. That is a major win since most all BB creams or tinted moisturizers i have ever tried are either too pink or they start off yellow and oxidize to a red/orange tone.

I highly reccommend this BB cream. It can be used for a full made-up look, or just slapped on when you wake up 5 minutes before class. Looks great either way!

My only gripe is the packaging. The stuff gets all over the lid. I can cover my entire face just by digging out what has spilled into the lid.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2013 3:47:00 PM More reviews by Sla972

I NEVER write reviews, but I had to for this product. I had been using the original BB cream from Garnier and liked the coverage and feel of it, but like most women I am always on the search for my perfect product. Halfway through the day my skin would seem oily.I was hesitant to spend more money on this slightly smaller tube of BB cream for combination skin. I am so glad I did. A little goes along way, goes on with a flawless matte finish. I do find that I need to apply again later in the day if I am going out at night, but thats true for most BB's Ive tried.
I love the way my skin looks and feels with this BB cream.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/29/2013 9:18:00 AM More reviews by powdayoface

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A bit on the fence about this. Quite affordable product (occasional 9AUD sales at my chemist/chemist warehouse) but quite low coverage. As a girl who likes flawless, airbrushed skin, this just dosent deliver. I love the fact that its oil free, but it broke me out, same as the original. I must say that it is a massive improvement though. Just needs more work on the colour selection, as it dosent cater towards yellow girls (have both light and medium and both too pink urgh!!!) and hey need to reduce the alcohol content, as I can smell it as I'm putting it on. Also, both colours oxidise, so don't be fooled!!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/29/2013 3:01:00 AM More reviews by misseevie

The formula is very thin and runny, which I don't mind, as I bought this product to use as a very light tint only. It blends fairly well but isn't anything special.

The colour, however, is too pasty and dull for my skin. I am a fair, yellow-toned with light freckles, but the tone of this is too flat greyish beige for me and doesn't enhance my complexion at all.

My biggest criticism is how oily this is. Even with a good coating of powder on top, my whole face is really shiny and oily after just an hour of wearing this product - and I don't have particularly oily skin. I wore this (with powder) to work once and ended up blotting my face with tissue paper in the bathroom because I was so shiny.

I wouldn't buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2013 7:47:00 PM More reviews by JaneWhit99

Great BB cream and held up with my expectations. The staying power is wonderful. I wore out for 10 hours once and it lasted nicely.

The coverage is mediocre and doesn't completely cover blemishes, dark circles and everything but definitely tones them down a lot. I'd give the coverage 7/10.

Packaging is great. I just leave it back in its box after I use it. This stuff is easy to use. Just put it on your fingers and pat/dab it on. It definitely recommend and really like this product.