April 16, 2014 | 1399 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2013 10:56:00 PM More reviews by devo0

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Finally no breakouts from a bb! Though I still get shiny and I'm not that oily. So the shine control could be better . Price is good here in Canada get at Walmart since shoppers is like an extra 9 bucks. Overall good bb wish there was a color in between the 2 . I had to buy both and mix

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2013 9:27:00 PM More reviews by Mands783

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

A million times better than the original. It's fragrance free which I love because although I don't mind the original scent it was really strong to have all over your face all day long. It keeps me completely shine free... even with powder the original would leave my face looking like an oil spill. I'm not a fan that the pricing is the same but you get less... not cool! It's only .5 oz less, but still! Also, it's very runny... I actually like this texture better than the thick and hoppy original but the packaging would've been more appropriate with a pump.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2013 3:26:00 AM More reviews by SophieRose99

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I prefer this oil free matte blend to the original Garnier BB cream, which is way too shiny for me. The tube could be designed a bit better given the runny consistency but once you are used to using it is actually quite good, and easy to blend into your skin, It minimises pores, reduces some redness and has a natural finish. I use this instead of foundation. It doesn't last all day on the oilier parts of my skin, I need to touch up about 4 hours after application. I have it the lighter shade, it would probably suit fairer skins with a cool undertone as it is a little on the pink side (mind you I have quite yellow toned skin - a lot of products look pink on me).

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2013 11:53:00 AM More reviews by Stefanyx0x

At first i was quite hesitant with qll the bb creme thing . I have acne scaring and breakout easily . So i went and give it a try since a saw quite good reviews .. This is my first bb creme i tried and overall all i like it ! First off i clean my face and apply one coat of this with my hands . It doesnt dry instantly but when its completly dey it gives a darker color and matt finish .It covers and conceals pretty well , my blemishes and under eyes circles ... I powder afterwards because i get oily trough out the day even though it says oil control , and blot . The staying power is nice , i work 9h days , but at the ends of the day it transfers easily .

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2013 10:19:00 PM More reviews by sabrinalovesmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the most nasty feeling product I've used on my face. It came out super dark and I got the lightest color. I blended it to see if maybe I could use it as a primer because someone on YouTube gave me the idea since I had spent the money I might as well not throw it away and try it a different way.. So I gave it a shot and nope! I have dry skin.. Super dry skin and with this It was oily very oily... Super weird. Never will tell anyone to buy this.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2013 8:50:00 PM More reviews by BayRidge

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Please read this knowing I have no experience with bb creams, either the Western or Asian kinds. Nor am I the target audience as I don't have super oily skin. So why did I buy it? Curiosity & price point - I brought this in Italy because a lot of women were raving (positively) about it. To me, its a very watery light foundation with better than expected coverage. Actually, it reminds me a lot of Armani Maestro so if you are interested in that product, you may want to check this out first if you can find a color match. (They are both owned by L'oreal... just saying...)

Alcohol is very high on the ingredients list which stops me from using this regularly. However, over a very moisturising sunscreen it works well to cover just enough imperfections without looking false. I have a sunscreen that I love, but which leaves me just a bit too dewy. This is a great accompaniment to that product.

The packaging could use some work - its so watery that the tube dispenses far too much product (like Maestro...) even when I'm careful. So watch out for that.

One word of caution - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't use this as your sole SPF. Or if you do, don't be fooled into thinking you are getting broad spectrum coverage. Because you're not. Its why I gave this product a 2 - Garnier should have just removed the SPF as its only adding extra chemicals that provide no benefits.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 3/25/2013 8:08:00 PM More reviews by Sparkylarky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This bb cream has much better coverage than I thought it would and totally evened out my skin tone. However it was much too yellow for my cool toned skin. Also even though it covered well and evened out my skin tone, it looked a little mask like and not natural at all. In addition this product broke me out for days as most garnier products seem to do to me. Not recommended and would not buy again. :(

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2013 11:31:00 PM More reviews by Firk2011

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I was amazed by this product. I was happy to see that Garnier came out with a BB cream that was for combination/oily skin, as I had read reviews that the original wasn't good for oily skin.

The coverage is pretty good. I have some acne scarring and a few active pimples, and it covered most of it. I only have to go over a few spots with concealer. You don't need much either, I use about a dime's worth and it covers my whole face without looking very cakey. I would say its light/medium.

The price isn't bad, it was $11.99 where I bought it, which isn't too bad compared to some higher end BB creams.

The consistency is very watery. It sort of just drips out of the tube. I apply it with my fingers, and it applies nicely. But the product is definitely very liquidy.

I would definitely repurchase again. This makes my skin feel very nice, and it is much lighter than a foundation. The only issue I have with it is the very watery consistency.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2013 3:47:00 AM More reviews by stream27

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Colour me impressed. I never really jumped on the BB cream bandwagon, as I have a couple face products that I really like and didn't really feel like trying a bunch of products when I'd already found a few that worked.

I actually got a sample of this in a magazine (I'm so cool) and thought what the heck, free is free and tried it on the back of my hand. The first thing I noticed was the amount of coverage it gave. From what I know about BB creams, and from those I've sampled, their goal isn't coverage, but evening, priming, moisturizing, and what ever else. I gave it a good hour or two to make sure it wouldn't irritate my skin. Nothing bad happened, so I decided to try it on my face the next day.

I applied this like I usually do with my UD Naked Skin, put some on the back of my hand, then used UD's Optical Blurring Brush to transfer it to my face and buff it in. Super impressed. It gives me about the same coverage as the Naked Skin does and appears to do much more for my enlarged pores. In comparison, the finish is more matte than UD, but the similarities really are amazing. I put both on the back of my hand to compare and, though the UD was a slightly lighter shade and a tiny bit thinner, they were nearly identical. This is marketed for oily/combo skin, and I can say that I could definitely see this causing problems for people with dry skin, as there is some pretty good mattifying action going on here that would likely accentuate any dryness or flakiness. Additionally, I believe this is only available in few shades, light, medium and dark so, because of the amount of coverage it provides, it may not work with many different skin tones. Definitely try before buying.

I will definitely be repurchasing this for use as a light coverage foundation. If any other skin improvements develop (due to it being a BB cream and supposedly containing all sorts of awesome stuff), that's just a bonus. I never thought anything, let alone a drug store product, could replace my beloved UD, but this may have done it, and for about a third of the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2013 10:10:00 PM More reviews by samymae8596

I just started using this product and i am obsessed. It makes my skin look flawless and it has a shine control that lasts me through the whole school day, and i used to have problems with my skin getting to oily throughout the day. I love it and I would recommend it to anyone.