December 20, 2014 | 1326 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2013 5:47:00 PM More reviews by sparkleandshine85

I love this BB cream. I tried the original one first but it left me looking shiny so after a few tries, it was relegated to the back of my drawer. When I saw an oil free one, I had to try it and I'm so glad I did. It is very runny but I put it on the back of my hand ready to 'blob' onto my face and then blend with a beauty blender. The coverage is excellent but allows you to see your own skin still, and I haven't suffered any breakouts (at least none I would blame this for) I usually take this on holiday for when I want good coverage but for a light feel on my face. I will definitely be buying it again when this tube is finished!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2013 12:36:00 PM More reviews by Lanaconrad

I use this BB cream on a daily basis and foundation for special occasions and I absolutely love it. My T zone tends to get oily and my cheeks tend to look dry. It gives my face a luminous glow and covers any redness. But I still use a moisturizer before putting on my bb cream. It's a reasonable price for a great product!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2013 7:47:00 PM More reviews by EmJay31

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I wasn't expecting too much from this product, but it took me by surprise. I started using it a couple months ago, and gradually have been using it more and more, to the point where I wear it most days - it's great for just going to uni. The biggest pro for me is that it doesn't break me out (maybe it is a 'Miracle' skin perfector...). It provides decent (light) coverage, which evens out my skin-tone. I usually use concealer and a light dusting of powder to cover up any break outs and/or dark circles, as well as stopping my face from getting too oily. I was wary of how fluid it was when I first started using it, but now I love that it feels so light on the skin - I barely feel like I'm wearing make up. I find I only need to use a small Australian 5c piece amount to adequately cover my face.

Now for the cons - the first is that the colour (Light) is a tad too dark for my skin, so using powder also helps to lighten it a bit.

I also find that it's not moisturising enough to use on its own, so I generally use my Olay moisturising lotion underneath.

I will definitely buy this again - I'll probably try a couple other BB creams, but I've learnt that when I find something that works and doesn't break me out, I need to hang on to it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2013 10:29:00 AM More reviews by girlraven

This is a great bb cream for oily skin, it has a nice light breathable application and it has a nice matte finish. For the price this is a fantastic recommended buy

rated 2 of 5 on 5/20/2013 10:43:00 PM More reviews by Mkl2008

I bought the original bb cream and thought it was a little greasy and I didn't love the way my skin felt or looked after I had worn it for a day, so I bought the oil free version. It made me break out pretty badly which was disappointing. My skin does not react well to drugstore products (my bank account doesn't love it) but I had high hopes for this because the price is great. If you are worried about breaking out I wouldn't risk it. Try something from sephora that you can get a sample of and see how your skin does.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2013 8:38:00 PM More reviews by Gardengrenade

So I've tried a couple of the drugstore BB creams, and haven't had much luck. I had combination skin with an oily t-zone and dry patches along the side of my nose and every other BB cream I've tried has turned me into a greasy mess within a matter of 2-3 hours. This one caught my attention because its targeted at people with skin like mine, and so far I've been pleasantly surprised. I got the colour in light/medium, and for me, it's a bit too dark for my skin. I'm quite fair with freckles so its often hard to find a perfect match. I wast too surprised it was a bit dark for me but it can still work out okay for me (with a lot of blending and brining it down my neck and collar bone area). The product itself is quite runny so I have to store it upside down as to not open it and have it spilling out. I find the coverage is the best out of all the BB creams I've tried an has a nice finish. Not totally matte, not super dewy. A nice natural skin finish. I do set my t-zone with a powder as I do with everything and I'd say the lasting power is about 5 hours before I start to notice the sheen coming on. I love this for summer or spring. It feels light and airy which is awesome, it does a nice job of covering up any discoloration too. All in all it's a nice BB cream. It feels nice, it looks lovely, it blends well and it has good coverage. I took a lippie off for the packaging/consistency of the product.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2013 9:53:00 AM More reviews by tinatac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is the best drugstore BB cream I've tried. It definitely has the best coverage but still looks natural. However, even with the formula for oily skin, I'm still shiny pretty quickly..even with pressed powder over it. The packaging is terrible, it basically falls out of the tube. Regardless, it's my go-to BB cream when I'm too lazy for foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2013 2:13:00 AM More reviews by morganlj

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This bb cream is the best ever! I use this in the summer instead of foundation with a bit of powder over the top and I'm good to go. I am always the lightest shade in any foundation line and the light colour works well for me. It has a typical garnier smell, slightly fruity but nothing too strong. I will not buy a different bb cream as this is my HG. I also mix it in with some of my other foundations during the winter when my skin is a little drier for some added hydration. The only thing about it I don't like is the packaging as it leaks but if you store it upside down you will be fine :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2013 5:48:00 PM More reviews by makmipurfekt

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I just picked this BB cream up from target on rec's from here, and at first I was skeptical (especially after trying the first one that garnier put out-which was terrible, orange and greasy) this one however is lovely, nice matte for most of the day, surprisingly good coverage and color.
it did get a bit shiney towards the end of the day, but still had coverage and didn't look blotchy like it had worn away.
I treat this like a tinted moisturizer and add a matte facial sunscreen under if I will be out in the sun, as the package didn't indicate any sun protection
I will definitely be rebuying this, I think it is perfect for day to day wear when you don't need to look completely madeup with a heavy coverage foundation
well done garnier! hopefully this little gem doesn't get d/c'd

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2013 5:10:00 PM More reviews by katie979

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this bb cream for over 2 months and I really like it, I am NC35 for reference and have oily skin. I tired the original one and it really sucked so I decided to give this one a shot...

It makes my skin look very healthy (it gives that nice glow) and even. I have a lot of redness so it's really awesome to finally get rid of it. Also it doesn't break me out :)
It has good coverage as well.

I dont really think it controls oil BUT i use a primer first and the E.L.F HD setting powder after. I use it instead of foundation to have a more natural look (plus who wants to spend a lot of mu and money just for going to college, save foundation for more formal occasions ;) )

The price is reasonable, the packaging not so great. I'm buying it again when I finish the one I'm currently using.