October 25, 2014 | 929 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2013 1:26:00 PM More reviews by holaitsstephxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I use this instead of foundation and I do quite like it - it is really light and makes your skin look natural but you're still wearing makeup. It doesn't exactly cover up any spots but I guess that's what a concealer is for! I don't like the packaging that much - it's not bad but it's not amazing. I bought this product after using the free sample (which I got online) and that was AMAZING, not going to lie! However, the actual product is more runny so I do prefer the sample that I had got of this product. I've bought this product twice now so I think that speaks for itself, it's a nice bb cream!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2013 8:37:00 AM More reviews by ichigocutie

I suffer from moderate borderline severe acne problem,I have lots of hyper pigmentation spots also. For everyday I feel comfortable just wearing bb cream since it has enough SPF to prevent my dark spots to darken even more and evens out my patchy skin tone.I don't mind the spots showing through. I tried the Lioele beyond the solution bb cream and I enjoyed it during the colder months because its also pretty moisturizing but during the hotter months it was just too much for my oily combo skin and thought I will give this one a try and it was perfect! The formulation is very liquidy and light. If you have dry spots make sure to exfoliate and put extra moisturizer on those dry spots so the bb cream won't cling. Compare to other western bb creams this bb cream coverage is the best,it's buildable light to medium (by 3rd layer). So far this is my HG for western bb cream and will repurchase it again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2013 12:49:00 PM More reviews by lovelymallie

This is the best BB cream, I have tried so far!

I already own the original BB cream from Garnier (which is horrible) and the Maybelline one (which is OK, but doesn't cover at all).
I almost gave up on the hole BB cream idea, but I read so many good reviews about this and now when summer time is coming, I thought I would give this a shot! I'm so happy I did, because it's a reallt great product! It gives coverage, but doesn't look heavy or anything!

The only bad thing about this, is the container. The consistency of the BB cream is really runny, and it just runs out of the container, so be careful!

UPDATE!!! (22th february 2014)
I don't like this BB cream anymore. For me it's deffintly a summer-product. My winterskin is a lot more dry and my skintone is pretty pale. This isn't hydrating enough anymore and the shade is so bad. Way to dark for me. I will try it again in the summer, but for now it doesn't work.

If you're really pale or have even the smallest dry patches, this won't be working for you.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/9/2013 7:54:00 PM More reviews by Dominoangel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

UGH. NO. I don't have super oily skin. It's combo, really, and only my t zone gets a bit shiny after a couple hours. It's nothing a blot once or twice a day can't solve. This crap-- It's not for people with any kind of oily skin. Normal skin at best. It's also NOT for fair or light skin people-- medium beige at the lightest.

It does have decent coverage without looking cakey. If the shade was right for me, I would probably keep it despite the fact it doesn't help with shine control.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/9/2013 3:56:00 PM More reviews by Principesa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I waited a long time until this oil free version became available locally. I tried very hard to like this but it is not oil free looking- it goes on kind of sticky and shiny, then it dries to a sheen that accentuates every line and pore. I actually washed my face and started over just to get this stuff off- could not be seen in public. I did try it a few times just to make sure. I guess I was expecting something oil free to be more mattifying. Very disappointing waste of money- threw it away as it was too late to return.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2013 6:16:00 AM More reviews by MakeupAddiction93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my fave non Korean BB cream and is actually better than some Korean brands I've tried (like skin79). What I like about this product is that it feels so light weight even when layered and is quick + easy to apply at 4am before I start work. It is a very thin non greasy product that sets matte very quickly! The only cons I find with this product is that it doesn't give me the full coverage I love from my foundation/other BB creams I have tried and it doesn't stay matte for very long on me even with powder (NOTHING does). Other than that I will for sure re purchase this when I can't easily get my hands on lioele triple solution BB cream and lioele dollish veil makeup base (which are Amazing together).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2013 5:26:00 AM More reviews by nattiekins05

Hello dolls!

The product that I've been using on my face for the last couple of months, as a part of my everyday make up routine, and instead of my daily moisturiser, foundation and compact powder, has been this awesome BB cream by Garnier!

Garnier has come up with this cream ideal for an oily/combination skin type! It's Non Comedogenic, oil- free texture, with ultra- absorbent perlite + mineral pigments, it'll stay on your face all day long, and provide a complete matte effect! I put this on in the morning, and it will stay put until I am ready for bed, and wash it off.

After I've used up the regular version of Garnier BB cream (which was more than anything else, suitable for dry skin, plus the color for me was way off...) I got the same BB cream, but in a different formulation, for oily to combination skin, and I was finally able to get it in a shade suitable for my skin tone, which happened to be the color- light.

This BB cream gives you the effect of immediately perfected skin by doing the following:

- Anti- shine, keeping your oil under control and makeup staying put
- Blurs pores + imperfections with the tint of color (i chose light)
- Evens tone + boosts glow with a built in illuminator and highlighter
- Moisturises like your favorite face cream, while NEVER getting oily
- SPF 20 UV Protection to prevent sun damage down the road

I'm extremely pleased with this product, as it keeps my face shine free the whole day long, even when I'm working long hours, I don't feel the need to touch-up my make up! I'm really satisfied with the color, it matches my skin tone perfectly and evens it out flawlessly!

Another thing I love about Garnier Skin Naturals Products is that they use, wherever possible, naturally derived active ingredients which have been carefully extracted to preserve their quality and purity. AND THEY NEVER TEST ON ANIMALS!!!!!!

The container holds 40ml of the product, which is pretty decent amount and it'll last you several months, even when using it on a daily basis! I have been using this for two months, and am just short of using half the bottle. This product is available in most drugstores and supermarkets which makes it so easy to find. You dont have to drive to a sephora or an ulta to buy this, and at under $10 in price, it makes it that much more convienient.

Overall, I'm very pleased with this product and I would recommend it to whoever has oily/ combination, breakout prone skin and is looking for a nice, light product, non comedogenic, that is going to take care of your skin, making it appear even and better looking, keeping it mattified throughout the day!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 5/7/2013 10:47:00 AM More reviews by IceDoll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This product is not bad overall. I think it is a improvement over it's predecessor. The coverage is a lot better, and evens the skin tone very well. I don't find it oxidises or makes me look orange like their original BB cream did. I also found the finish to be a lot more matte as the product claims, so that was nice it did have some oil control. With that said, I wore this product for a week and it dried my normal/combo skin out. I had several dry patches as well as clogged pours after testing this out. I know it was the BB cream, as I went back to wearing Urban Decays Naked foundation (RAVE! Awesome product!!!) the week after and my skin looked beautiful, dryness cleared up and no clogged pores. If your skin is able to tolerate it, and your more on the oily side, this may be a decent product for you at a cheap price.I am just not a fan of American BB creams SO far. The SKIN79 brand (Hot pink label...another holy grail) and other Asian brands really are superior in my opinion.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/7/2013 10:28:00 AM More reviews by Lilyflower23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

WARNING! If you have dry patches in some parts of your face, don't use this product! it has alcohol in it which is not moisturizing at all. Okay so when i first purchased this i really loved it. It has this lightweight consistency that was great for a day when i didn't want to load my blemished face with tons of makeup! But after a few applications, i noticed that if my face wasn't completely moisturized when i put it on, this bb cream would just sit on my skin and look cakey. Pros: light consistency, great coverage for a bb cream, great for those with no dry patches on their skin Cons: sits on dry patches and fades aftes a few hours

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2013 6:19:00 PM More reviews by blondebum

I am a huge fan of BB cream because it treats, protects, moisturizes and does so much more. This little tube has improve how my skin looks and has improved the way my makeup looks. Healthy skin will show even when you put on makeup. If your skin is dehydrated and scaly it will certainly show in your makeup, regardless of how much you apply. BB Cream has helped add moisture to my skin and an even balanced tone. Garnier did it again, another great product!