Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

3.6

G790475 - AQUA / WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ALCOHOL DENAT. , BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, SQUALANE, BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 DIMETHICONE, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, TALC, NYLON-12, MALTITOL, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, SORBITOL, PERLITE, VACCINIUM MYRTILLUS FRUIT EXTRACT, <+/- MAY CONTAIN CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES>.(F.I.L. B51922/1).

on 7/11/2013 11:26:00 PM

I like the coverage and texture of this BB cream but the color was very orange and it caught on to my dry spots.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I bought this because its the only reasonably priced BB cream for oily skin that I could find. My skin is very oily, it does an ok job, I don't have oily running off my face by the end of the day more of a sheen of oil. However if i put on a primer, and then powder for oily skin this stuff last all day, and still looks great!

I will say the color is orange and hard to blend in, i have been blending it with an asian BB cream to better match my skin color, or i will put this on my nose and cheek area, and then foundation that matches my skin on my jaw line etc.

This product is very runny. It could use some improvements! but like i said the only bb cream for oily skin that was reasonably priced.

on 7/10/2013 7:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I made my friend try this first, so when she bought it I put it on her. I thought that It would be terrible as she has lots of freckles but this didn't make her look ashy at all! It blended great and I just used my fingers. It gives a very natural glow to the skin. On some people it can look orange but in general it was great. I recommend this for anyone who is new to make-up or is looking for a cheap, awesome BB cream that doesn't go cakey. Love it!

on 7/10/2013 1:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have combination skin and i love this bb cream, it does what it claims , it controls my oil and has great non cakey coverage! It is very easy to blend , i use my beauty blender and sometimes my finger , it also does great at brightening!

on 7/10/2013 1:31:00 AM

Overall its a good product. I tend to get oily skin especially in the summer, and I found that this BB cream definitely helps with the oil. After a few minutes of putting it on it feels super light and your skin feels so smooth. I apply a pressed translucent powder overtop of it after a couple minutes of putting it on. Before I got this product I had the original BB cream by Garnier which made my skin get really oily, and this one helps control the oil much better. The thing that I really dislike about this product its the packaging. Its a tube with a twist off top, and since its a runny consistency it tends to be a little messy around the top and cap. Other than that I recommend this product!

on 7/9/2013 3:02:00 PM

This is a really good bb cream. Great coverage, natural finish, and a lot of oil control. A little goes a long way and you get a lot of product in the tube! Cons are that there arent a lot of shades and it looks HORRIBLE in flash photography.

on 7/9/2013 10:38:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

pros: decent coverage, provides a little oil control, price is reasonable.
cons: its SO runny!!! I keep the tube stored cap side up and it STILL manages to ooze out all over the top of the tube! and its slightly too orange for me, but mixed with a squirt of MAC strobe cream its just right.
Probably one of the better US drugstore BB creams though!

on 7/8/2013 6:20:00 PM

I absolutely love this BB Cream!! At first i tried using foundation but it felt too thick, so i switched to this product. I didn't expect for this cream to cover so much, I have acne prone skin, so my face is covered in pink bumps :( But with the garnier BB Cream all the pink seemed to Vanish. I also have acne marks as well as acne scars, but unfortunately this product didn't cover them completely. Overall I am content with the Garnier BB Cream and will definitely be buying again.

on 7/7/2013 9:15:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I don´t like it, it´s too dark for my skin and gets dry quickly.

on 7/6/2013 6:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This oil-control version is great for my fair, pink/neutral, oily skin. Major change from the original. I just got it this morning and the shine control is about equivalent to Dr. Brandt BB Matte, which is the best I've tried. The coverage is good in that it blurs well. The fair is very pink, though, which is great for me, but if you have strong yellow undertones this might not be great for you. Overall I really like it and it's much less expensive than what I usually use, and it does seem to lessen the usual shine I get from BB/CC creams so far.