November 26, 2014 | 1662 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Artliner

rated 1 of 5 on 2/27/2009 11:20:00 PM More reviews by zifanxiao

This is my first 1 star product on MUA...I bought it because of all the good reviews and that I need something to bring my total purchase to the GWP threshold. Duh! First I can't use the foam tip at all, the line is too thick and not easy to control at all. Secondly, it irritates my eyes like crazy! I just got a bit into my right eye and wonder if I should go see a doctor. Yes, it's that serious. And I didn't do anything wrong, the bit just somehow got into my eye when I closed my eyelids.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2009 2:03:00 PM More reviews by queenbee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeliner! I actually bought it on a sale and I got it for only 5.00!! I was a bit skeptical at first because I heard about it but it was only 5.00 so I thought I'd buy it. I'm so glad I did!!

It glides on smoothly, its pigmented and doesn't fade/flake! Its easy use, I highly recommend it to beginers trying out liquid eyeliners. This is pricey but totally worth it. I have previously used maybelline express liner for 2 years because its affordable but it totally sucks compared to lancome.. it is drugstore after all..

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2009 6:08:00 PM More reviews by designedbylife

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely LOVE this, it's the best liquid eyeliner I've ever tried. Suprisingly easy to apply so I would recommend it to anyone. Definitely try this one before you decide that liquid is not for you! The only downside is that it is kind of pricey, but I will keep buying it until i find something that is just as great. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2009 2:14:00 AM More reviews by TrishtheDish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Hands down the best liquid liner ever made. Great for beginners I stole my moms ice plum as a kid and learned how to apply liner in a fluid line because the applicator is so easy to use. I use the brown and I can switch to either day or night by utilizing the graduated applicator to control line thickness. Noir is also a great shade I will never use a black pencil again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2009 12:38:00 AM More reviews by dupatinaglace

Goes on really smoothly and the effect is electrifying if applied well! Stays on for long hours and doesn't smudge. I've used Noir (black) and Smoke, and both are great, depending on the rest of your eye makeup and the look you're trying to go for that day. Definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2009 5:39:00 AM More reviews by dlbd2k06

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love Artliner. It is super easy to use because of the felt tip. I have this in noir. I use other eyeliners, pencils, gels, etc. and always come back to this eventually.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2009 5:26:00 AM More reviews by amtran

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Although I love this product because it glides easily on ur lids and its super easy to apply, i will have to take away lippies from its rating due to the fact that it is NOT waterproof, nor smudgeproof. if u wear this, plan on NOT touching ur eyes (rubbing them.. etc) at ALL. one rub cuz ure itching and it will smear and come off!!!!!! otherwise it was super easly to use... i just wished it would come in a waterproof version!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2008 6:31:00 AM More reviews by L00L00

I have used this product for a few years now, and not too long ago they dicontinued it. I was devastated and tried to replace it with an expensive, top-end brand but never got to grips with it. A surprise christmas present from my devoted mother was a brand new Artliner! hey have brought it back and couldn't be happier. It's easy to use because the wand is stable and has a felt tip quality, although you get more liquid than you would with a felt tip! A brilliant product, which I would highly recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2008 12:22:00 AM More reviews by Darkshadow

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this color in indigo sparkle( I think).. it's a dark navy with sparkles in it. anyways, I found this to be absolute garbage. Normally, I absolutely love Lancome's products, but this just didn't work. It was soo sheer ! BLAH! Looked dingy. I guess it's alright if you want a subtle effect. But for me, subtle is never good enough. I want eyeliners to have plenty of pigment, not have to layer it 4 or 5 times just to get it to show up. This has turned me off to art liners period. The brush was felt-y and nice, easy to use. But the product stunk. Sorry Lancome, but you need to focus on eyeliners and things people really care about quality in, not vibrating mascaras

Edit:I tried this again, and I'm upgrading from 1 lippy to 4. Indigo sparkle is not a very good shade, but when applied over a cream shadow/primer it shows up decently. It's dark, subtly blue with a hint of sparkle. Not so bad..I am however in love with the purple color in this line. Not sure what it's called, but it is AMAZING. Except that it's irritating if applied to the lower lashline. So just beware on that factor.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2008 4:54:00 PM More reviews by foxysoxy804

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have very shaky hands. I have always been terrible at applying eyeliner (of all kinds). Artliner is so easy to use...for some reason, it actually looks normal once I'm done applying. It's a very nice feeling. lol

I just bought it yesterday so I'm not sure if I love it just yet. I have to see if it has staying power. But for now, I recommend it.

EDIT: Ok, I have had this on for about 6 hours. It still looks as good as it did 6 hours ago, and it don't look like it's goin' anywhere soon. I am seriously loving looking the mirror right now. I have it in brown because black eyeliner never really looked great on me. It is natural but dramatic at the same time...does that make sense? Lol. GET THIS STUFF.

2nd edit 7/22/10: HG eyeliner.