Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush (All Shades)

3.2

Talc, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated C6-14 Olefin Polymers, Diisostearyl Malate, Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil / Huile Minerale, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hexyl Laurate, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Phenoxyethanol,Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Alumina, Tin Oxide. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 15850 / Red 6, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77120 / Barium Sulfate, CI 73360 / Red 30, CI 15850 / Red 7 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake]

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I got this in the color Peach Satin, I believe it's called. I originally wanted Candy Coral to create the flushed bright and youthful Summer glow but because they were out and I really wanted to try this blush I ended up with my peach color. Trust me, you want this color. If you are fair/fair-medium/medium etc, THIS is the color you want to create that fresh and glowing Summer radiance. The texture is wonderful and weird to say the least and although I'm not totally sure how it helps or harms the effectiveness of the product, I like it a lot! It's smooth and very beautiful, without being a glitter bomb like the dream mousse blushes of the same brand, line, AND similar names. The worst thing about this blush, and the only flaw I can really find in it is that it does not have very good lasting power (MAYBE 2 hours of stay) however, because of the small packaging and the ease of use to blend and go, carrying this in your purse/pocket isn't really very difficult and very much worth it.

on 6/3/2012 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I quite like this blush. I've just started really getting into blushes and I wanted a more summery colour than my everyday powder blush, and I liked the colour Hot Tamale, which I believe was one of the brightest shades. I was a little nervous that the colour would be too bright for my fair skin (NC15-20) but it sheered out nicely and is a nice summery flush. Really smooth and cool feeling blush, very soft. Plan on getting it in the plum shade for the autumn.
Not a big fan of the packaging, looks kind of childish, and I like more classic packaging, like Revlon for example. Not tons of product for the price, but I don't see myself using it up overly fast though, since you don't need a lot of product.

on 6/3/2012 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I am a bit on the fence about this blush. I picked it up in Candy Coral, which shows up as a nice summery coral flush on my very fair skin. It's easy to distinguish exactly how much I need, because my blush has gone from bouncy to a mattified pack. Which is better, I think. As for the lasting quality, I don't notice a difference between this and my powder blushes. However, I have two problems with the product: packaging quality and blendability. The packaging is a bit difficult to mess with, and blending this into my cheekbones pulls and tugs at my skin. But overall, the color is good, so I would perhaps buy it again.

I bought this in Orchid Hush. I love the texture of it, it's so strange and fluffly but not like a mousse, it just feels so unique, haha. I had to pack on the product to show up which is inconvenient cause it can cake up on top of your foundation. I wish I would have bought it in a darker shade so it could have showed up better on my medium skin :(

on 6/3/2012 7:24:00 AM

I generally like powered blushes but thought to give this a try and should have saved the receipt. The colors are nice which is the only saving grace but the texture is awkward to apply and what i really dislike is that it barely lasts! Would no re-purchase for sure!

on 6/3/2012 6:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have been using Maybelline cream blush for years now.These new bouncy ones are more pigmented than the dream mousse ones were.You only need to apply very little at a time.I have the pink frosting and it is a bright pink.The only problem I have with this product is that it becomes messy in the container after a while.It kinda reminds me of silly putty.I preferred the dream mousse ones over these new bouncy ones because I don't like the color to be so bright and also, the dream mousse ones weren't messy at all.But,overall the price is right for these compared to similar cream blushes sold by the higher end companies at stores like Macy's,Nordstrom and Sephora.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Where do I even begin? I really dislike this product! It has a weird texture and it hardly shows up on my skin and I am light skinned. It also gets m foundation underneath all cakey. What really frusrates me the most is it replaced my favorite blush of all time Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush! Not impressed!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this blush. Shows up vibrantly but not clownish at all. Lovelovelove!

on 5/30/2012 1:29:00 AM

I picked up coffee cake purely out of curiosity and was pleasantly surprised. I applied with a blush brush-- never swirl, kind of swipe it sideways. Natural flush, very flattering! Don't push it in too much because at some point it doesn't "bounce" back.

on 5/25/2012 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I really did not need another blush. But I got this for one of those buy one get the next one for 50% off.
Turns out I kind of like this blush. I can apply it with my fingers and let it cook then give a final blend and it kind of looks like I'm lit from within, and not in a glitter ball kind of way, but very natural. I can also apply with a blush brush and get a nice effect.I have one of the coffee shades I forget which one, but it's very natural.
I do not like the packaging, except for the fact that you can see from the outside which shade it is. I find it very hard to open, I almost broke it today trying to open. So I'm not 100% sure I would re-purchase but I might. For a drug store product I think it looks nice. Not HG by any means, but still a good blush.

Popular Blush Products