December 18, 2014 | 1118 users online

Blush - Maybelline - Dream Bouncy Blush (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2012 9:18:00 PM More reviews by AmandaHennick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is amazing for me! I dont exactly like the idea of putting my finger in it but it looks incredible.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2012 11:12:00 PM More reviews by Takota

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I quiet like this blushes. I have two of them. 10 and 20. I like the texture and the way it goes on. As some reviewers mentioned the pigmentation of these blushes is so-so, but I actually prefer them that way. At least its not as easy to overdo.
I am NW15. Maybe bacause I am so pale it is still noticable on me.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2012 7:42:00 PM More reviews by AllisonRoth

color payoff? come on ladies, I seriously doubt you are painting a corpse with this stuff. It has enough color to make anyone look alive. There will always be a market for sheer "goof proof" blush. I think this is a good one for the price point, and props to mabell for trying something new. Right? BOOM!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2012 7:40:00 AM More reviews by bubblegumpoo

The concept is fun, but really all this is is a gimmick. Yes, it's fun to poke your fingers in a few times, but when the initial fun wears off, all you're left with is a horrible quality blush.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/9/2012 3:47:00 AM More reviews by Kaylapaxton

There was a lot of hype surrounding this blush, especially in youtube videos. One guru in particular talked about this blush like it was the best thing she owned, so when I was at target and saw it, I picked it up.
The gimmick of the blush is that it bounces. It was fun to play with the creamy texture for a while, but then it didn't bounce back up. So much for bouncy. applying the blush is easy enough, but i found that it wasn't very pigmented, and it didn't build up very well at all. Even when i got it to a colour i liked, it wouldn't last very long either.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2012 7:19:00 PM More reviews by 30carruthers

Despite all the negative reviews, I purchased one in Rose Petal. It gives my cheeks a nice sheer pink flush, very natural. Then I bought Pink Frosting, it's a warm coral color- nothing frosty about it.

The product doesn't last long, about three hours, but I love using it as a blush base for a powder blush. The combo lasts all day.

I would definitely wait for those "buy one get one 50% off" deals.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2012 6:04:00 PM More reviews by vslaby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm on the fence about this. First of all I love the texture and "bouncy" feel of this blush! This was a great idea and I adore the how it melts onto your face! However, the packaging could be alot better. It also does't have much pigment and within three hours all of the blush seems to have "dissapeared" from your face. Even though the quality isn't great I still really like this Blush. I'm just a sucker for marketing and can't get past the cool "bouncy" feel!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2012 8:39:00 PM More reviews by Ragw33d

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have two of these in Pink Frosting and Candy Coral. I love them so much! I'm actually shocked at all the negative reviews. I think that the darker the color the better these work. Ponk frosting is a bright warm pink and great pigmentation, Candy Coral is a bright orange in the pan but on the cheeks its a sheer wash of orangey color but you have pat it on rather then blend. All and all I like the the texture and wear a lot so I'd probably take my chances with some of the other colors.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2012 7:50:00 PM More reviews by amnahp12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

You know, I feel like I'm the only one, but I actually love these. I normally can't stand blush, because I want to look pretty with blush like all the other girls, but blush, no matter what, always looks ridiculous on me [I don't know why]. I like that this is a cream that can be blended with a finger or a brush, I like the weird fun texture that makes it hard to get too much accidentally, I looveee the blendability, I love that it's sheer and buildable. It also stays pretty well, but fades sliiightly [hard to tell because I put it on fairly sheer]. Very natural with a beautiful dewy finish; hard to mess up. I like these.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/4/2012 3:23:00 PM More reviews by vtema9883

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I don't know if it's just me but I do not know how this is supposed to go on. I tried a brush and it didn't really work... using my fingers it was hard to even get any on. The bouncy consistency is cool to play with... but impractical! It's just kind of a gimmick. Don't buy it.