Maybelline Color Tattoo - Bad to the Bronze / On and On Bronze

4.4

Ingredients.Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Ceresin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Alumina, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cyclomethicone, Propylene Carbonate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Caprylyl Glycol, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Tin Oxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Paraffin. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 16035 / Red 40 Lake, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 77400 / Bronze Powder, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77400 / Copper Powder, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide.. ...

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I really loved this and almost used the the entire pot before realizing how bad it looked at the end of the day. Even with primer, it dried to a crusty, metallic layer after several hours...yuck! It's too bad because the color is a pretty shimmery bronze that applies smoothly.

I don't wear eyeshadow everyday, so it's certainly not a necessity to me. However, this cream eyeshadow is AMAZING. It's very pigmented and creamy, not sticky. The bronze color is a true bronze, making a beautiful base for any eyeshadow you want to use in a similar color shade. It makes whatever eyeshadow you put on top last significantly longer, and deepens the color. I used it for the first time yesterday, and I was blown away. It looks stunning in conjunction with the Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow quad in "Moonlit", just fyi for all you girls wondering what exactly to pair it with. Go buy this ! You won't be disappointed !

Love using this in my outer v to smoke up my eyeshadow look. Such a fail proof easy to use product, makes blending an eyeshadow a piece of cake. Everyone needs this!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I use this a lot if I'm in a hurry. I just smudge it onto my eye really quickly without a primer, add some mascara and maybe eyeliner and I run out the door.
It stays on for a long time and it's a flattering shade on my skin. I'm sure it's flattering on all skin colors, it really is gorgeous. I like that you can make it really sheer or you can build it up to create a more intense color.
I use this sometimes as an eyeliner for my bottom lash line and it looks quite good with my blue eyes.

This product appears more as a taupey color, rather than bronze. It lasts 6-8 hours without creasing or fading with a primer.

The color is so pretty, you can make it natural or smokey. It's smokey in the morning, but after school it's back to natural, which i'm totally okay with. It's creamy, and doesn't have too much shimmer. It has enough to define your eyes perfectly.

This product has an amazing lasting power! It stays on my eye all day even without a primer. The colour is very easy to wear too.
The only reason why I don't give it the fifth star is because it slightly broke me out. I can't use it everyday.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

'Bad to the Bronze' makes a perfect base for any brown smokey-eye or on it's own for a quick day-time look paired with eyeliner and mascara. It has metallic shimmer and dries with a slight sheen. I usually apply with my fingers, but be prepared to have makeup wipes handy because this does NOT come off easily! I love that it has great staying power, however I notice it will sometimes crease after a few hours of wear. It's best to wear a good primer underneath and only apply a thin layer to minimize creasing. I've had mine for almost two months, using it on a regular basis and it still hasn't dried out. I would recommend this as they're the best cream shadows from the drugstore.

First day wearing this and so far im pretty happy. Easy to apply and blend evenly and its outlasted my foundation by a few hours i'll see how it does by the time i wash my face tonight. I do wish it were more of a true bronze rather than a shimmery taupe/brown but it fits what i want it for. I was looking for something quick and neutral to apply when i only have a few minutes.

I was worried about the irritation other reviews mentioned since i have very reactive skin but i seem to be lucky on this one. I also love that it comes in glass. Makes a great lip balm pot when your done with it. I like it enough i would buy the two other colors i had my eye on if i can catch another sale.

ETA: Decided this toupey color makes me look too tired as a single color. Does fine for a crease shade on my pale skin but i was hopeing for something more metallic. Staying power is great using my foundation (covergirl auqa-smoothe creme) as base it outlasts any of the other makeup i put on but come off eaily in the shower. I would still buy other colors.

Beautiful formula cream eyeshadow. I think I like it better than the Benefit cream eyeshadows and at 25% of the price. Nice heavy glass packaging. This color is lovely can go on sheer with a light application as a light brown/bronze look and with slightly more product can be much more opaque. I like to do a sheer wash across my lid with my fingers then slightly more near my lash line and then fade up for a loveyl very light bronze/smokey eye with a little eyeliner added in (l'oreal colour intense felt tip liner in earthern rock brown) for some drama. Great for daily day/work wear and lasts all day on me with no primer underneath.

Video Reviews & Tutorials