October 24, 2014 | 1744 users online

Eyeliner - Essence - Gel Eyeliner

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2012 3:37:00 PM More reviews by fustyluggz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This. Stuff. Is. AMAZING. I got the color London Baby and it instantly topped the list of my favorite gel liners. The color is a gorgeous taupe/gunmetal type color, the texture of this is amazingly soft (similar to my previous favorite - Cinque), it's very pigmented, lasts all day and it's CHEAP. I can't say enough good things about it. Love.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2012 4:18:00 PM More reviews by crissy234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is great! It's inexpensive, goes on smoothly, and doesn't budge once it dries. It's much better than the ELF cream liner which dried out on me after a couple of months. I will definitely be repurchasing this when I run out!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2012 8:54:00 PM More reviews by elfodimontagna

I have two and i always reach for them. love them, and they are so cheap!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2012 8:46:00 PM More reviews by RedHairAndNeonSpirit

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I picked up this product because I heard good things about gel eyeliner. It's supposed to be much easier to apply than liquid and stay longer. Well this product DID! I have it in black and I really like it. I use the Essence gel liner brush with it and it's very easy to put on. I didn't know it was waterproof, so it takes awhile to take off. This is a VERY good alternative to those expensive gel eyeliners.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2012 6:28:00 PM More reviews by shoewhore

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Impulse buy at Ulta. Got it in a plum shade called "Berlin Rocks." The color is almost identical to L'Oreal's Hip in Eggplant, but at less than half the price! I think this goes on much smoother, too! Very nice, creamy consistency & stays on. Would definitely buy again. Looking forward to trying more colors in this line!
Every Essence product I've tried has been great! It's really a nice line of well-performing, yet VERY affordable products!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2011 1:30:00 AM More reviews by SaltSugarJam

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Jesus its amazing, i bought the sparkly brown one its called "02 London Baby" only $5.95 AUD which is AMAZING for a gel liner in oz, much cheaper that the Maybelline one and the pigment is MUCH stronger, also this brand does no test on animals!

Jesus need more of this, they had a whole stand at Broadway shopping centre, but they dont have the whole line of Essence in all shopping centres where i live :( !

Im definitely gonna purchase some more from this brand.
Go for it! You cant lose anything from buying this!

I cannot describe the colour at all! It looks like a gun metal grey with purple undertones, however purple brown grey in some lightings, oh its amazing! Buy it! It is so much creamier and more pigmented than the Maybelline gel liner.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2011 6:35:00 AM More reviews by fofocool

beautiful product!!! it is dirt cheap and definetely comparable to other HE products like mac,bobbi brown etc... soooo pigmented and waterproof... sometimes it smudges on me because i have oily lids and hooded eyes...so when i don't prep my lids with any kind of primer or concealer or whatever... and my lid touches it, it usually smudges... go for it... i bet you're gonna love it.. if not its not likey ou've splurged or anything.. it's less than $4..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2011 4:08:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I love this eyeliner, it's creamier and softer than any other I have ever tried (Shiseido, PF, e.l.f.) and it's really easy to make a nice line with it. The only problem is that it sticks to contact lenses like no other gel/cream liner I have ever tried and the product only comes off with an oil based make-up remover which can be a hassle. I also wish there were more (vibrant) colors available. Still, for the price it's probably the best gel eyeliner out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2011 1:47:00 PM More reviews by beegirl81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE these babies! I bought all of them on a 33% essence sale at my local drugstore. They are already dirt cheap (around 3 in the netherlands) and with the discount I simply thought it was worth getting them all! At the moment I am mostly using London Baby, which is a dark brown/grey color, really great for neutral looks with a small twist and for everyday makeup. these gels are super soft, easy to work with, easy to use to both draw thin lines or dramatic looks and very pigmented and long lasting... at that price you cannot find anything like this! and the colors are amazing... the purple and green have a lovely shimmer which makes them even more interesting! I would repurchase again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2011 12:57:00 AM More reviews by retrea

I got this in "Midnight in Paris" for $2.49 from Ulta. This stuff rocked my socks off. It's smooth, long-lasting, deep black that works like a dream.