August 30, 2014 | 1569 users online

Eyeliner - Essence - Gel Eyeliner

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2011 6:35:00 AM More reviews by fofocool

beautiful product!!! it is dirt cheap and definetely comparable to other HE products like mac,bobbi brown etc... soooo pigmented and waterproof... sometimes it smudges on me because i have oily lids and hooded eyes...so when i don't prep my lids with any kind of primer or concealer or whatever... and my lid touches it, it usually smudges... go for it... i bet you're gonna love it.. if not its not likey ou've splurged or anything.. it's less than $4..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2011 4:08:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I love this eyeliner, it's creamier and softer than any other I have ever tried (Shiseido, PF, e.l.f.) and it's really easy to make a nice line with it. The only problem is that it sticks to contact lenses like no other gel/cream liner I have ever tried and the product only comes off with an oil based make-up remover which can be a hassle. I also wish there were more (vibrant) colors available. Still, for the price it's probably the best gel eyeliner out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2011 1:47:00 PM More reviews by beegirl81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE these babies! I bought all of them on a 33% essence sale at my local drugstore. They are already dirt cheap (around 3 in the netherlands) and with the discount I simply thought it was worth getting them all! At the moment I am mostly using London Baby, which is a dark brown/grey color, really great for neutral looks with a small twist and for everyday makeup. these gels are super soft, easy to work with, easy to use to both draw thin lines or dramatic looks and very pigmented and long lasting... at that price you cannot find anything like this! and the colors are amazing... the purple and green have a lovely shimmer which makes them even more interesting! I would repurchase again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2011 12:57:00 AM More reviews by retrea

I got this in "Midnight in Paris" for $2.49 from Ulta. This stuff rocked my socks off. It's smooth, long-lasting, deep black that works like a dream.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2011 1:55:00 AM More reviews by GetSmart

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow, what a surprise! I picked this up in Australia for like $5 at Target, and wasn't expecting much. First of all - not made in China! Even at that price! Made in ITALY! I don't use cosmetics made in China, so i'm really, really happy about this.

It is extra creamy... soooo workable - doesn't skip, doesn't dry too fast that you can't work with it, and the black is a proper pigmented black.

In my opinion, this is better than MAC blacktrack. It's so creamy, black, and workable. Love it. My new FAV eyeliner. Better than Maybelline, Loreal, MAC, SHE and a bunch of others that I have tried. What a bargain.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2011 6:00:00 AM More reviews by Hamstershell

A seriously good black (midnight in paris) gel eyeliner. Dries quickly on the lid, does not smudge and applies very smoothly. Compared to WNW and Physician Formula's gel liner, Essence's is a lot softer and more gel like. IT is very pigmented, and for the price, a big bang for the buck.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2011 8:11:00 PM More reviews by trillium13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this liner. I have it in all 3 colors. Berlin Rocks, a deep plummy purple with a little shimmer; London Baby, a dark grey-brown with a little shimmer, and Midnight in Paris, which is a dark black. These liners are super creamy and easy to apply. They work great both for tightlining and for lining the upper lashline. They are easy to wing out because they are so smooth. I did take off one lip because they do tend to run and smudge just a little in the outer corners of my eyes. I wish they had more colors! Highly recommend, it's a great quality liner at a great price. I got mine at Ulta and I think I paid around 3 bucks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2011 9:26:00 PM More reviews by bailokaye

I have this in black - it is very dark and pigmented, and goes on smooth. It is longer lasting and easier to apply then mac blacktrack fluidline.. also a LOT more affordable. I would definately recommend this to anyone looking for a black gel eyeliner!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2011 1:29:00 AM More reviews by jetera21

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeliner! I purchased this at Ulta after reading a review on Makeup and Beauty Blog. It's really inexpensive and very comparable to MAC's Fulidline, which I have also. I purchased Midnight in Paris and it's very black and the application is smooth. I recommend this eyeliner, it's a really good buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2011 12:21:00 AM More reviews by kahoo58

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Got this at Ulta for $3.50, what a steal! I got "Midnight in Paris", which is a jet black and "London Baby", which is a gunmetal dark charcoal color with slight shimmer in it. Love the texture, applies solid not spotty, last and wears very well and doesn't smudge all over the place. The quality of this gel eyeliner is very impressive and i would definetely repurchase. Totally comparable to Bobbi Brown gel eyeliners, way better than the Maybelline gel eyeliner.