October 22, 2014 | 1740 users online

Blush - MAC - Satin Blush - Fleur Power

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2005 9:55:00 PM More reviews by sumsam777

Great color. This is my winter blush. Great coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2005 2:50:00 PM More reviews by kradge79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

When I went to the MAC counter to ask about a nice pink summer blush, I was shocked when this is what they suggested. But I am always pleased with the results. A little definitely goes a long way and a light hand is necessary, but this looks great on my pale, cool toned skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2005 9:42:00 AM More reviews by ericadiva

so i got this because i love those little features from in style magazine where they tell you how they did an actress's makeup for a new movie...it's really helpful if you're having trouble nailing down colors. so i looked up liv tyler, since i generally have similar coloring and absolutely adore the way she looks, and found this blush. i was really skeptical at first because i have fairly light skin (stila B, nc 20) and it looks like your worst 80's hot pink nightmare in the pan, but WOW!!!! it's so perfect! it really is the ideal balance of warm and cool. you do have to be EXTREMELY careful with how much you put on though, because it can quickly send you into the clown zone. but here's the thing that's so great about it: it works in office fluorescent death lighing. you know what i mean? you do your makeup in the morning, it looks great in your bathroom mirror, it looks great in the natural light outside, you think you're all set....and then BOOM you get into your office, look in the mirror, and the lighting has turned you into an all-out makeup freakazoid, your cheeks are too orangy, your eyes are too light, etc. etc. well this blush holds up. it really, truly looks natural no matter what light you're in, just like you're pleasantly blushing or slightly tipsy. makes me look very glowy and healthy, instead of suffering from winter blahs like i am. it's fantastic, foolproof stuff. it just looks like it would suit anyone, anywhere, no matter what lighting you're under, what colors you're wearing, what your skintone is. if you have problems with looking terrible in your office lights, run out and get this on your cheeks (just remember to swirl the teensiest bit on the brush and then blow some of it off the brush before you put it on your face!!)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2005 5:40:00 PM More reviews by VSkye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Too warm for my skin tone. I much prefer MAC's Well Dressed for that fresh faced glow. This one looked too "fake"

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2005 10:28:00 AM More reviews by banana_008

I love love LOVE this blush. I didn't wear blush too often before I bought this and now that I have it I can't leave the house without it! Such a perfect natural flush for my skintone. Even though it's a powder blush it seems to sink in and become one with my olive skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2004 10:35:00 PM More reviews by custardapple

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a gorgeous tropical flush shade. I probably wouldn't have bought it myself but my friend picked it up for me and I love it, such a nice summer colour. Really livens up the face, makes you look happy and fresh! It's a hot pink/orange and you just need one light sweep, so this will last and last. It also lasts all day and I love the MAC blush packaging.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2004 6:41:00 PM More reviews by Scarlett_Canada

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I always forget about this blush because it's nothing extraordinary to look at in the pan (no shimmer, sparkle, uniqueness) and yet everytime I put it on I am so pleased with the result!
This does not look as pigmented as it is. It's a coral-pink that doesn't look very bright (compared to most of my blushes like Cargo Mendocino, NARS Crazed, Lancome Fiery etc.) I have tanned skin that a lot of blushes don't show up on (like Nars Orgasm) and I thought this would be the same. However, it IS very pigmented and a little goes a long way. It definately gives me flushed cheeks (and I even have to apply this lightly or I look like Tammy Fay).
So, great blush. I do prefer it in spring/summer though.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2004 2:14:00 PM More reviews by girlygirl83

I LOVE this blush! It is a very good balance of warm and cool (pink and peach/orange). I have C3 skin in studiotech and I'm a warm lll/fff. When I apply it, I only need just a touch b/c it is very pigmented and it gives a very natural looking but noticeable rosy flush to my face. The SA said since it is a good balance of warm and cool it really can go with everything. I turn to this when I want a noticeable but pretty rosy flush no matter what color scheme I am doing for the rest of my face. This is a must have MAC blush, I think it will suit almost everyone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2004 2:16:00 AM More reviews by protobiont

I used to wear YSL blush variation is Rose but was looking for an alternative since blush variation is so expensive. I decided to give MAC a try and the MA suggested this colour.

What MAC Fleur Power and YSL blush variation is Rose have in common is both are very close to my natural rosiness. I (NC20 - NC30) love this blush so much!!!! At $CDN 19.50, it does wonder!

It is VERY PIGMENTED. So I have to be very careful putting it on. Since it works with my natural colour, I will be putting it on everyday ^-^.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2004 12:05:00 PM More reviews by irrikiesje

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

In het mac-store, I askes for blusher advice. I'm using the nc35 studiofix foundation; it has a yellow tone, and I use it to cover up my red cheeks. the girl in the mac store told me this color ould look great on me, and at first I didn't believe her; I found it was too pink, and would only make my cheeks look even more red! but when she put it on my face, it was very delicate and pretty. even when I applied it at home(when my make-up usualy looks exploded when used for the first time)it was very nice. It's a great color, but be very carefull when you apply it; less is absolutely more!