MAC Satin Blush - Fleur Power

4.5

on 4/12/2005 11:25:00 AM

What a beautiful NATRUAL flush! Unfortunately, I don't find this color will work on darker skin tones because it's a bit on the light pink side. On my GGG skin, wow, beautiful. This is a definitely staple in my every day MU. I think this is a very toned down version of Dolly Mix.

on 4/8/2005 12:01:00 AM

I love this stuff! I bought it last week while browsing the MAC counter in my podunk town. I loved the color in the pan but worried that it might be too dark. Well, it IS too dark if one applies it with anything but a light hand. Once I got the hang of it, I've been so pleased w/ how beautiful, fresh, and healthy it makes me look. Honestly, it gives me--a PPP--these farmgirl apple cheeks that are very sexy and youthful. Try this one--if you apply it lightly, you will not be disappointed. Top it off w/ the slightest hint of shimmer for evening, and you'll have men falling at your feet. It's the best blush I own, hands down.

Love it! Typical price but, b/c it LAST so long, it is a better deal than you think. It's super pigmented and so FRESH looking! Not too crazy pigmented like Nars Crazed but, just enough. It's the perfect spring time look. I've heard rave reviews from PPPs but, I am medium olive skin and LOVE the stuff too!

on 3/23/2005 2:40:00 PM

I had to get this after seeing Liv Tyler wearing it in Jersey Girl - her makeup always looks so natural and lovely to me, and I'm always looking to emulate it! The texture is nice and soft, but not so soft that it crumbles if you look at it wrong (coughCargocough). The color is really unique; sort of a corally mauve, which is ridiculous sounding, but that's what it looks like to me... Really nice on my PPP skin.

on 3/19/2005 9:55:00 PM

Great color. This is my winter blush. Great coverage.

on 2/25/2005 2:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

When I went to the MAC counter to ask about a nice pink summer blush, I was shocked when this is what they suggested. But I am always pleased with the results. A little definitely goes a long way and a light hand is necessary, but this looks great on my pale, cool toned skin.

on 2/15/2005 9:42:00 AM

so i got this because i love those little features from in style magazine where they tell you how they did an actress's makeup for a new movie...it's really helpful if you're having trouble nailing down colors. so i looked up liv tyler, since i generally have similar coloring and absolutely adore the way she looks, and found this blush. i was really skeptical at first because i have fairly light skin (stila B, nc 20) and it looks like your worst 80's hot pink nightmare in the pan, but WOW!!!! it's so perfect! it really is the ideal balance of warm and cool. you do have to be EXTREMELY careful with how much you put on though, because it can quickly send you into the clown zone. but here's the thing that's so great about it: it works in office fluorescent death lighing. you know what i mean? you do your makeup in the morning, it looks great in your bathroom mirror, it looks great in the natural light outside, you think you're all set....and then BOOM you get into your office, look in the mirror, and the lighting has turned you into an all-out makeup freakazoid, your cheeks are too orangy, your eyes are too light, etc. etc. well this blush holds up. it really, truly looks natural no matter what light you're in, just like you're pleasantly blushing or slightly tipsy. makes me look very glowy and healthy, instead of suffering from winter blahs like i am. it's fantastic, foolproof stuff. it just looks like it would suit anyone, anywhere, no matter what lighting you're under, what colors you're wearing, what your skintone is. if you have problems with looking terrible in your office lights, run out and get this on your cheeks (just remember to swirl the teensiest bit on the brush and then blow some of it off the brush before you put it on your face!!)

on 2/12/2005 5:40:00 PM

Too warm for my skin tone. I much prefer MAC's Well Dressed for that fresh faced glow. This one looked too "fake"

on 1/11/2005 10:28:00 AM

I love love LOVE this blush. I didn't wear blush too often before I bought this and now that I have it I can't leave the house without it! Such a perfect natural flush for my skintone. Even though it's a powder blush it seems to sink in and become one with my olive skin.

on 12/21/2004 10:35:00 PM

This is a gorgeous tropical flush shade. I probably wouldn't have bought it myself but my friend picked it up for me and I love it, such a nice summer colour. Really livens up the face, makes you look happy and fresh! It's a hot pink/orange and you just need one light sweep, so this will last and last. It also lasts all day and I love the MAC blush packaging.

Popular Blush Products