Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes

3.2

Aqua, paraffin, copernicia cerifera cera/carnauba wax, steareth-20, beeswax, acacia senegal gum, alcohol denat, stearteh-2, cetyl alcohol, potassium cetyl phosphate, peg/ppg-17/18 dimethicone, tdi/trimellitic anhydride copolymer, sodium polymethacrylate, silica, 2-oleamido-1/3-octadecanediol, phenethyl alocohol, nylon 12, disodium edta, hydroxyethylcellulose, caprylol glycol, pantehnol, pentylene glycol, polyquaternium-10, sodium dehydroacetate. May contain: CI 77007/ultramarines, CI77491/ CI77499 Iron oxides, mica, d46956/2

on 9/6/2011 1:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Think really hard before buying this mascara, think "doll lashes", the lashes of the dolls you had when you were a little girl (thin, seperated), use common sense. If you want your lashes to look thin and seperated like a doll, this is for you! but be forwarned, in my opinion this mascara does not give volume, lengthening. thickness or the false lashes effect at all, I will not repurchase this again, can't say that I recommend it since I'm not into the doll lashes look but going to take this back and exchange it for the regular Hypnose that everyone keeps bragging about is better.

on 9/6/2011 9:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Disappointing to say the least. The brush is what does it in for me. The bristles on the wide end are too long and don't even seem to pick up any mascara at all. You'd think by looking at the brush that the smaller tip would get the tiny inner lashes and the larger end would plump up the outter lashes and that is so NOT the case. I had to go over my outter lashes with the smaller tip to get anything on them at all. Strange concept of a brush. The smaller tip is good for the little lower lashes and you can get it to work for you top outter lashes but what a waste of 1/2 a brush.
Regular Hypnose is much better.

I love lancome mascaras and rotate between definicils and hypnose, so I thought I'd try this new one. I really didn't like it. There isn't ONE good thing to say. I didn't know it was possible for a mascara to make me look like I had less lashes! It drooped so much that I looked like a lashless turtle within an hour. Also, my eyes even began to itch around the lash line, so this formula must contain some really different ingredients than the other lancome ones. I hope to return it -- I won't even give it a 2nd chance.

on 8/28/2011 11:31:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I just don't get these positive reviews. This mascara sucks. I am a Lancome mascara lover, and am a faithful Hypnose Drama user, and the Doll lashes just pales in comparison. Drama is awesome, thickening and contributing to the 'false' look, it's tough to use at first, but after that, it's the best mascara out there as far as I'm concerned.
Don't buy this, it's a major letdown which is surprising coming from Lancome. Too bad :(

on 8/26/2011 11:21:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I love the lancome hypnose mascara used for a while now, saw dolls eyes version thought give it a go and wow very impressed! Cone shape of the brush reaches all my lashes even my bottom one's leaving them long separated and thick plus very intense black. I know is an expensive mascara but tried cheaper one's before and do not do want they say so end buying dearer one in the end anyway! I f you want long thick lucsious lashes this is the mascara for you.

on 8/24/2011 4:13:00 PM

I tested this the other day in our department store and was so impressed that I got myself a tube right away. The regular Hypnose has been my HG ever since I tried it the first time, but this one took it's place!

First, the brush: It picks up just the right amount of mascara from the first day - with regular Hypnose, I had to wipe off the brush the first 2-3 weeks as it picks up too much in the beginning (same with Hypnose waterproof). I don't have this issue with Doll Lashes, and the conical brush is very easy to handle.

The durability of this mascara is awesome: I got caught in heavy rain today, and since Doll Lashes isn't waterproof, I thought I would get panda eyes - but nope! My lashes stuck together a bit, but the mascara stayed on them nicely. A huge plus in my book.

As every mascara, I use this together with Cils Booster. The effect is awesome without Cils Booster aswell, but I simply go for every little extra-oompf I can get...;-) My lashes get nice and fluttery with this mascara, and it's a nice deep black, very pigmented, no clumps at all, and I'm very happy with the lengthening/voluminizing effect it gives to my lashes.

The tube is very nice, easy on the hand, and very pretty with the flowers on it. I'm not good at describing scents and think that everybody perceives scents differently, but at least to me, the scent of this mascara is delicious. I will for sure buy this again!

I never thought that anything could be better than my beloved Hypnose (which I used faithfully for over a year and people who know me, know that this is long for me to stick with the same mascara, LOL), but Hypnose Doll Lashes is my new HG for sure!

on 8/21/2011 12:14:00 PM

Did not like this at all. Lashes didn't look thicker, they ended up looking thinner and just spiky. Don't waste your money - very average at best.

on 8/19/2011 9:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Not impressed. No a bad mascara if you are looking for natural lashes. However, I want thick, long lahes and Hypnose Doll did not delivered. Did not like the brush either, a little to fat at the base. Basically, this mascara gave me spiky lashes. This is not a mascara to layer.

on 8/15/2011 10:37:00 PM

This mascara is fabulous! I love the two different size brushes which enable me to reach each and every eyelash I have. I am blessed to have very long upper and lower eyelashes. People complement me all the time. Because of my long lashes there isn't a mascara on the market I haven't purchased and tried. Without a doubt Lancome offers the best mascara. Everyone in the industry knows Lancome is where it's at for mascara. Hands down this is the absolute best mascara and I won't be straying from it.

on 8/13/2011 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm Asian, so I prefer my mascara's to have smaller brushes. This mascara has a small brushhead for my small innerlashes and a fuller body for my longer lashes. And I've got to say, the result is stunning! This is my favourite Lancome mascara now. It seperates lashes very well, gives them volume and length and more importantly, lift my lashes very well! Result: beautiful lashes, just like a doll!