July 26, 2014 | 1136 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Hypnose Doll Lashes

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2011 3:18:00 PM More reviews by MaryKate88

I'm Asian, so I prefer my mascara's to have smaller brushes. This mascara has a small brushhead for my small innerlashes and a fuller body for my longer lashes. And I've got to say, the result is stunning! This is my favourite Lancome mascara now. It seperates lashes very well, gives them volume and length and more importantly, lift my lashes very well! Result: beautiful lashes, just like a doll!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2011 10:40:00 PM More reviews by sarahqu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

After trying both hypnose and defincils mascara by lancome and liking both mascaras a fair amount, I decided to give doll eyes a try. It is a decent mascara but it still does not beat my covergirl lashblast fusion & diorshow combination; much like its' predecessors. The tapered shape of the brush allows you to get all the little lashes nearer to your nose, but I think the actual consistency of the mascara is a bit too dry and makes lashes look somewhat spidery. If paired with a creamier mascara (such as covergirl lash blast) it does give a nice finish to the lashes but on its own, not so great. The packaging however is really cute and I like the smell too! I'd only buy this again if it was cheaper.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2011 8:52:00 PM More reviews by illume

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I was super excited to try this mascara but it was a bit dissapointing for me. It wasn't overly volumizing; it does non-clumpily build volume coat by coat, but its lengthening nature does create those 'tips' for my lashes. I think after about of month of using this mascara it will thicken up for me to my liking. I do love the scent like the previous reviewer mentioned. Feels super soft on the lashes.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/27/2011 10:44:00 AM More reviews by Eve8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I naturally have really long lashes and I was looking for a mascara that would give me volume, as well as a wide fan of lashes.
I'm a bit disappointed by this product because it doesn't give volume at all. It lengthens a bit, but that's all.
The smell is really nice, though, between rose and violet.
I won't buy this product again because at 30, it's less effective than Gemey's Volume Express, which costs less than half that price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2011 3:23:00 AM More reviews by dioraddict84

I like the brush for this mascara! It has a tapered edge, so you can easily get the tiny lashes by the nose, and it fans out the lashes and defines them. The brush is very good! Not clumpy at all.