November 27, 2014 | 1589 users online

Cleansers - Aveeno - Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser

rated 2 of 5 on 8/3/2008 6:47:00 PM More reviews by elocink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used this product for a couple of years and it worked wonderful......or so I thought. I was on bc at the time I was using this and when I got off bc my acne came back. So I realized that it was not the cleanser but the bc that kept my face clear :( I still have some under my bathroom counter and once in a while I'll get it out and use it hoping for results and everytime nothing happens. Also it does absolutely nothing to get makeup off.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2008 1:47:00 AM More reviews by ais4alison

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This left my typically oily skin tight, dry and irritated. AND it broke me out, too. Probably from the irritation it was causing. This was a huge PASS for me. I love Aveeno bath and shower products so very much, I hate that their facial products are so hit or miss.... mostly miss.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/24/2008 4:40:00 AM More reviews by deealigator

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Well, I definitely didn't love this. I don't think it really cleared my skin up at all. It was slightly drying for me. It removed my makeup just fine, but I don't wear really heavy makeup. I'm not buying this again. Actually, I don't even know if I'll finish this bottle.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2008 6:44:00 PM More reviews by Collegegrad

This product definitely reduces the shine. I used to use the Proactiv system, which increased the oiliness of my skin. However, after using Aveeno, I feel like the problem is under control. For those with oily skin, I suggest giving this product a try. Unlike previous cleansers that I've used, this one doesn't leave a residue afterwards. My face feels absolutely clean. I noticed the lack of dirt on the cotton pad after toning. 1-2 pumps is sufficient enough to cleanse the face. I use this at least twice a day and the bottle lasts me at least three months. If you're looking for a product that cleans well, then I recommend giving this a try.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/15/2008 3:36:00 PM More reviews by littleflwr

I used this for about a year, thinking boy, this is great! But I did notice it left my skin a little dry, yet didnt remove all traces of makeup, but it didnt make me break out and I do really like aveeno, I've switched to the Clear Complexion Cream Cleanser and I'm finding it works a lot better..Overall since I've used Aveeno brand cleansers my skin has improved a lot, its soft as silk and pimples barely show their wrath on my face! I reccommend this brand, just not this particular product

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2008 6:53:00 PM More reviews by moonandtheriver

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This cleanser just didn't work out for me. It didn't improve breakouts at all, and I felt like it wasn't getting my makeup off either, and I don't use long lasting makeup. I tried using this up in the shower and actually think it was starting to break out the skin on my chest and back a little. Left my skin feeling oilier than usual during the day. Not something I will buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2008 10:25:00 AM More reviews by jenni_bebe

so the foam is like water when you clean your face it feels like you didnt do much it didnt dry it or i guess helpit but after using it for 5 months i saw my skin tone better and my face felt dry smooth i wont buy it again because it didnt really clean my face it just made it a lil better and for 7 bucks id rather buy something else

rated 3 of 5 on 6/22/2008 9:18:00 PM More reviews by simplyy_original

My bottle leaked . Overall i think this is a good product for blemish-skin only. It worked for me, but it didn't rid of my acne

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2008 12:00:00 PM More reviews by xoxoluluxoxo

This wash is really light, but it gets the job done, and I love the foaming action. It also seems to hydrate the skin without making it greasy. Wonderful product!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/20/2008 7:23:00 PM More reviews by missmshl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

the only thing i like about this cleanser is that it is easy to wash off. it doesn't really do anything for my skin except cleanse it.