L'Oreal Feria Color Moisturizing Treatment.

4.5

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Isopropyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Trideceth-12, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Cetrimonium Chloride

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Best conditioner in the entire world!! I always dreamed that they would sell this stuff in a tube by itself. And when someone on MUA told me they did, I almost fell over with excitement. I use it at least a couple times a week and it makes my hair so healthy and shiny, and it really revitalizes my color!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This conditioner is great. I buy it at Sallys for $6.99. I have very thick, coarse, straight hair, and most conditioners don't detangle my hair at all. This one detangles very well, and leaves my hair soft, shiny and easy to comb. I highly recommend.

This conditioner is great!! everything i wanted terax crema to be. My long fine/thick hilighted hair is soft and silky after i use this. It's light enough not to make my hair limp and greasy, but heavy enough to totally untangle it..i've always got this in my shower!!

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is the BEST drugstore item you can buy hands down! Leaves the hair very soft and silky perfect for dry damaged hair I have been using this off and on for years. Nice clean smell and can be used everyday!

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

love this stuff! although i do not like feria brand hair color (very difficult to wash out, dries out my hair more than other brands), i do love this conditioner and have been using it on and off for a couple of years. for the price, you can't beat feria conditioner - it works as a great deep moisturizing treatment and doesn't weigh down my hair. available at sally beauty supply stores.

Love the Feria Conditioner. I used to always wonder why color companies packaged the best conditioners (smell and effectiveness) with the haircolors and not on their own. Now we can bu Feria in a big tube from sally's! Smells great, works great - I had overcolored, overbleached hair. This is the first conditioner to make my hair feel like soft shiney hair again, w/o being greasy! Not too heavy to use every other day. Smells great. Love the twist-n-squirt tube - no caps to worry about!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I really liked this. I have really coarse, thick frizzy hair (that is not colored by the way) and it really softened it and cut down on the frizz.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I REALLY, REALLY like L'Oreal Feria Conditioner! It detangles my curly hair very well and smells so good! It also doesn't leave my hair feeling heavy or coated! I truly feel that it is a "no build-up" conditioner. I also really like the tube of conditioner that comes with Preference (I actually like this one a "bit" better then the Feria). I wish that they sold both of these conditioners in tubes larger than 6oz... but at least 6oz is a start! Alas, a great buy! Worth a try!

umm it guess it was okay but it didnt really do anything great for my hai. I used half the bottle but It didnt help my hairs condition much, was to full of silicones for me

I discovered this today when i highlighed my hair. So my highlights were an absolute DISASTER (getting it fixed tomorrow!)but this is GREAT conditioner!! I absolutely love how it made my hair soo soft, and didnt weigh it down like i thought it would. I like this even better than Terax, and I really like that stuff