November 28, 2014 | 1712 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Palette - Comfort Zone

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2012 8:00:00 PM More reviews by ChaseSpearing

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a really great palette! I prefer my green eyeshadows to be a little sparkly. I can't pull off the matte green like Nikki Minaj can xD

The color payoff on these is FANTASTIC and the fallout-for me- is very minimal. I have oily lids so if I don't use a primer they do crease.

The left side is more brown-tones shadows while the right is more of the green shades. All eight colors can be used together very cohesively and create a very pretty look!

For only 5 bucks (less if you have a coupon or find it on sale) this palette is totally worth it! Several of these shades are dupes for MUCH more expensive MAC colors. Definitely try to pick one of these up if you have a curiosity about adding some green to your life ;D and if you don't know if you'll like it, head to Ulta! They have a really great return policy for opened and used products!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2012 6:46:00 PM More reviews by Foua

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased it at Fred Myer's for $4.99 in "petal plusher"
Besides the sponge applicator, the other end sucks so bad, why do they even have it there??!
I wouldn't want to wear this without a primer though.
It is pigmented enough that I'd repurchase, but to compare, I think NYX eyeshadows are better.
The packaging quality, it's the ultimate palette. Good Job, Wet 'N' Wild

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2012 7:26:00 PM More reviews by miniequalcrzy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The eyeshadow quality was awesome! But I didn't get to try half of the colors as they broke when I dropped the bag that contained the eyeshadow palette by accident....so stupid -,- it's like Claire's quality

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2012 5:06:00 PM More reviews by chickee394

I'm not a huge eyeshadow person but that's mainly because I can never find any that go on dark and stay on for a long time. This is the best eyeshadow I have ever bought though, and so cheap! All of the shades are highly pigmented and last me through a whole day at work. I have oily skin so shadow always creases on my, but I will prime my lids with both a liquid and a powder foundation before applying and it seems to last for a good portion of the day. I use the four lighter shades very often and the darker ones for special occasions. I like that the colors can all be mixed and matched yet still all go together. I tried the other two palettes, the purple and the blue, as well. Those are not everyday colors for me, but that aside I think this palette is of better quality than the other two. I also like that these are all neutral shades that compliment many eye colors so this palette can be used every day.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2012 11:22:00 PM More reviews by mbwk7192

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE this, especially the right-side definer (blue/brown duochrome 'definer'). Gorgeous and cheap!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2012 7:41:00 PM More reviews by bananasplitlady

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've heard nothing but good things about this palette, so I had to try it out and every good thing everyone has to say about it is spot on. I've never tried any of the more expensive brands of shadows as I'm a poor college student, but this is so pigmented compared to the other brands that I've tried, such as elf. I really recommend this for anyone who's on a budget but wants a good quality eyeshadow for a cheap price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2012 1:53:00 PM More reviews by syeung2

Browbone (left) pale peach frost

Eyelid (left) copper-penny frost

Crease (left) warm medium-dark golden brown with pearl

Definer (left) dark burgundy copper shimmered brown with subtle red undertones

Browbone (right) pale dirty gray-pewter with a white frosted sheen

Eyelid (right) soft mossy green with a golden sheen

Crease (right) charcoal brown with golden pearl

Definer (right) red-brown frost with teal duochrome

Product - A gorgeous assortment featuring warm nude-browns and cool grey-greens. The colors are much prettier in person. I really like the range from light to dark, which allows for a lot of combinations and play. Great with my coloring (AAB/NC25). Pigmentation and staying power (over an eyeshadow base, anyway) is surprisingly good, and the last two shades I listed are among my favorites.

Packaging - Generously sized, with eight rectangular pans of color and a well for the included dual-ended brush (one sponge tip and one ragged, chubby, slightly flattened angled brush). Clear plastic fliptop cover with black plastic base. Retails for $4.99.

Overall - If not for Temptalia's glowing review, I would have completely overooked this. A great value for this happy owner. continued >>

12 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2012 7:32:00 PM More reviews by LSUGirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely LOVE this palette of eyeshadows! The colors are fabulous and they ALL coordinate with each other. There are literally 100's of possibilites with this color combination. I do always use my E.L.F. eyeshadow primer (from Target) first in order to insure these colors will be sustainable for a 10 hour stretch. Highly recommend this eyeshadow palette, it's fabUlous. I purchased it from Ulta about 1 month ago. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2012 7:18:00 PM More reviews by michou83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

There aren't enough words to explain how much I ADORE this palette. It's beyond affordable, the colors are highly pigmented and SUPER buttery smooth and the colors are all extremely wearable! One of the best purchases I've ever made, as well as one I reach for almost constantly.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2012 6:29:00 PM More reviews by kk71350

These eyeshadows are spectacular quality. They are very soft, EXTREMELY pigmented (I wore one without a primer just to test it out, and it stayed on for a very long time, even with me sweating). They have a nice selection of neutral shades, as well as some fun ones for nigh time. The price is great, these are just fabulous. In my opinion, they beat out MAC because the quality is just as good and/or better, and the price you pay for the entire Wet n Wild collection of eyeshadows would be spent on about 3 MAC pots.