April 20, 2014 | 941 users online

Scrubs - St. Ives - Green Tea Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2010 4:36:00 PM More reviews by missmshl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

AMAZING product. very gentle for a scrub. it has just the right amount of salicylic acid in it to not dry my skin out, and what i love about it is that it also has citric acid which is a gentle exfoliant for dry skin. it makes me skin super soft and evens out the tone. i also like that the granules are so fine. i used this every single day. LOVE IT! best scrub i've ever used!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2010 11:19:00 PM More reviews by greenidentity

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

After using Neutrogena's Redness Soothing scrub and being quite disappointed, I decided to switch and try this. I am very fair skinned with cool tones, so I get red quite easily. I also have some small breakout areas on the sides of my face and chin, though I am prone to dry skin and live in a cold climate. When I bought this, I will admit both the smell and consistency was off-putting. It's smells very earthy, and the consistency seems thick, with granules as fine as sand. However, I've used this product now for only 2 weeks and I LOVE it. My breakouts are cleared out by at least 30%, and my after using it my skin is clear and clean. The Neutrogena Scrub smelled like weird medicinal bubblegum, and stung my face. I will continue to use this, unless I see Eucarin's Redness Relief on sale somewhere.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2010 10:43:00 PM More reviews by lizzychu

I really love this scrub. I liked the St. Ives apricot scrub, but sometimes I felt it irritated my skin a bit. This green tea one has a much finer grain, it feels like its polishing my skin and doesn't feel scratchy at all. I love that it has salicylic acid in it too, it really helps my acne. It makes the skin on my face feel calm, and it's never broken me out. I'll definately repurchase once I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2010 8:44:00 PM More reviews by Lizie26

I am a big fan of the St. Ives Apricot Scrub. However, I am switching to the Green Tea Scrub. It is a gentle yet effecient exfoliant for everyday use. To those of you who broke out: anytime you use a new product, especially acne treatment, will experience upset skin. It takes time to see results. Exfoliation & cleansers bring impurities to the surface. Give products a decent chance!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/8/2010 8:22:00 AM More reviews by ohpoodlesticks

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is different from the apricot scrub as the granules are smaller so you can use it everyday.
after using this, i have broken out quite a bit but im not 100% sure that it is from using the scrub. im 14 so teen acne may just be the real answer but i dont know now.
ill get back and say whether it was the scrub or not.
but so far, the scrub is not bad. green tea is great for the skin so hopefully (i really am hoping) that it isnt the green tea scrub that is making me break out :(
EDIT: it was this that broke me out. which sucks. i had to throw it away. $8 down the drain.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/5/2010 5:38:00 PM More reviews by sh0rtastic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Broke my skin out :[

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2010 3:35:00 PM More reviews by xoalessia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i just washed my face with this product and my skin feels really clean and soft (:
HOPEFULLY it wont break me out, but as a first time user i really like it. i also like the fresh clean smell it has.
but it does leave your skin feeling a little dry,so of course you'll need to moisturize

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2010 1:06:00 PM More reviews by MakeUp4Fun

Really amazing scrub and is gentle enough to use every day. The scrubbing beads are small and dense which is important in a good exfoliant. The color is a yellowy green. It smells good and feels good on my skin. Love it!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2010 8:17:00 AM More reviews by BoxcarJessie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This paraben free, nutrient infused facial scrub is out of this world! The smell is invigorating and clean. The micro-scrubbers are very fine and gentle enough to use every day unlike the Apricot Scrub. It really does seem to refine my pores and clean them out thoroughly while the nourishing green tea, antioxidants work to protect the skin against free radicals which we all know, ages the skin. The price is outstanding, as are all St. Ives products and the quality is what I'm used to from the company. I use it with the steam in my shower and when I pat dry, my skin is supple and soft as a baby's bottom! Fantastic!

xoxoxo
- Mad Madam Jess

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2010 12:25:00 AM More reviews by megathon

I'm disappointed with this. I bought it with the Green Tea Cleanser and have been using them both for about two months now, with no results. I use this to remove my make-up at night, and then wash my face with the Green Tea Cleanser. It's too gentle to truly exfoliate, and it doesn't do too great a job of removing my make-up (I use my wet fingertips to massage this into my skin in circular motions, concentrating on each area of my face for 10-20 seconds, yet some make-up still comes off on the cotton ball when I apply my toner after using the cleanser). Also, while I'm not breaking out as badly as I was before using this system, I am getting more blackheads and tiny bumps under my skin, which I don't appreciate. I won't be buying this again.