September 30, 2014 | 1472 users online

Scrubs - St. Ives - Green Tea Scrub

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 3/14/2011 5:35:00 PM More reviews by itdontstop

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I liked this at first, i would use only it 2 or 3x a week but my skin became reddish and felt dry after about a month. now whenever i use it i notice new pimples on my face!!! this worked for like 3 weeks and then my skin my worse!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2011 5:58:00 PM More reviews by Adi96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Other, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Best face scrub ever! You can use it everyday (I do and I have sensitive skin) and it really does help your acne. A previous comment stated that her skin turned red but that's because if you scrub too hard it will. The scent is a major plus also :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2011 9:05:00 PM More reviews by 4neelu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My favorite scrub for face.... Love the small granules ..
Feel clean after using it... Helps with acne and acne scars .. Has salicyic acid 1% .. Ideal for daily or thrice a week use... Love it..

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2011 2:08:00 AM More reviews by loverofmkup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love love this scrub! I recently started getting pimples all over my forehead & being in my mid 30s & having to treat acne is no fun. I was using Paula's choice BHA lotion with bp for spot treating & honestly it really wasn't doing much. I saw some reviews about this scrub & thought 'why not?' Well, this one little scrub made all the difference! My pimples started to diminish on the first try. Now I use it every night after my cleansing oil & my skin is almost 100% clear! This scrub is finely miled & it smell so nice, I look forward to using it every night. I strongly recommend it & they sell it in small travel sizes, so if you want to try it out first, you can always try this size & you wont be disappointed!! Will def. by again once I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2011 12:23:00 AM More reviews by EJFlatt

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Like the product a lot. It smells good, I like that the scrub has very fine beads so its actually not as harsh as a scrub with larger beads. It's not irriating at all. I don't think it's helped clear my acne at all though, however exfoliating in general can help. My face feels nice & smooth after use. I use it about every morning. I feel like I could find something better though.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2011 2:05:00 AM More reviews by guitargirl7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this scrub!! It smells good, it makes my skin soft, and even though it is a scrub the little exfoliation beads in it are very fine and it doesn't feel like you are scrubbing off a layer of your face like it does with the st. ives apricot scrub. However, i bought this product because I was looking for something that would help with my acne. I thought that since it had green tea in it (drinking green tea can help clear breakouts) it would help with my blemishes, but I'm not seeing any results, so I'm gonna have to find another scrub.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2011 8:08:00 PM More reviews by Lotionaddict69

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Green

I got a sample of this with my St. Ives body wash. It's an okay facial scrub and would have given it four stars, but the fact that it is supposed to be an acne scrub! It does nothing whatsoever for my acne. Oh well, at least it smells nice.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/17/2011 3:38:00 AM More reviews by kwaziedreamer

i was really excited to use this product since it contained green tea and green tea is good for acne but i was not impressed with the results. I washed my face once with this and my face turned really red... would not buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2011 2:49:00 PM More reviews by Fearnotsomuch

I love the finer grain of this product over the coarse grains of the St. Ives apricot scrub. I feel like I'm not tearing up my face when exfoliating but my skin still feels soft after. My one complaint is that it does take some effort to rinse off, so I only use this in the shower.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2011 11:41:00 PM More reviews by Chellemakepeace

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love! This made me so soft! Great product.