August 23, 2014 | 1809 users online

Scrubs - St. Ives - Green Tea Scrub

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2011 12:23:00 AM More reviews by EJFlatt

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Like the product a lot. It smells good, I like that the scrub has very fine beads so its actually not as harsh as a scrub with larger beads. It's not irriating at all. I don't think it's helped clear my acne at all though, however exfoliating in general can help. My face feels nice & smooth after use. I use it about every morning. I feel like I could find something better though.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2011 2:05:00 AM More reviews by guitargirl7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this scrub!! It smells good, it makes my skin soft, and even though it is a scrub the little exfoliation beads in it are very fine and it doesn't feel like you are scrubbing off a layer of your face like it does with the st. ives apricot scrub. However, i bought this product because I was looking for something that would help with my acne. I thought that since it had green tea in it (drinking green tea can help clear breakouts) it would help with my blemishes, but I'm not seeing any results, so I'm gonna have to find another scrub.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2011 8:08:00 PM More reviews by Lotionaddict69

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Green

I got a sample of this with my St. Ives body wash. It's an okay facial scrub and would have given it four stars, but the fact that it is supposed to be an acne scrub! It does nothing whatsoever for my acne. Oh well, at least it smells nice.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/17/2011 3:38:00 AM More reviews by kwaziedreamer

i was really excited to use this product since it contained green tea and green tea is good for acne but i was not impressed with the results. I washed my face once with this and my face turned really red... would not buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2011 2:49:00 PM More reviews by Fearnotsomuch

I love the finer grain of this product over the coarse grains of the St. Ives apricot scrub. I feel like I'm not tearing up my face when exfoliating but my skin still feels soft after. My one complaint is that it does take some effort to rinse off, so I only use this in the shower.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2011 11:41:00 PM More reviews by Chellemakepeace

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love! This made me so soft! Great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2011 6:04:00 PM More reviews by Ingrid2323

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm on my third bottle of this. Before finding this scrub, I've never liked a scrub enough to use the whole bottle. What sets it above the rest is the texture: The scrubbers are tiny and work away oil with very little effort--you can use very gentle movements. The cream base is not goopy and it rinses VERY easily (I use it when I'm camping for this reason, in addition to the reason that the bottle is very small/easy to pack).

The bottle is small, but you only need a pea-sized drop, at most, to wash your whole face, even if it's very greasy. Great value.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/18/2011 3:49:00 AM More reviews by TraceFace7

PROS: Smells good, nice packaging, inexpensive

CONS: Dried out my skin (I had patches of dryness, and some peeling)
BROKE OUT MY SKIN!

First time I've ever broke out so bad from a FACE WASH/CLEANSER

I'll stick to the apricot scrub and cetaphil....

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2011 12:47:00 AM More reviews by erijica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this when I couldn't find my usual apricot scrub for blackheads and blemishes. This was the only thing on the shelf. :/ A lot smaller than the usual St. Ives tube size and two dollars more. Not really all that impressive, so I knocked it down a lippie. HOWEVER... I actually prefer this over the apricot scrub. The little scrubbies feel really nice on my skin and I think they wash away SOOOOO much easier than the apricot scrub. I haven't noticed any new breakouts either. Nice. Most likely, I'll buy again. I would definitely love it if they made the tube bigger though.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2011 11:19:00 AM More reviews by kaethie

EDIT: I too started getting boil like zits on my chin & it had to be this stuff. Which really bummed me out because I LOVE the consistency of it. I keep it in my shower and use it on my neck/chest area. Dont want it to go to waste & it hasnt caused any problems in those areas.??

OMG this is my all time favorite scrub now and I have spent a ton of money on high end products. I think I got this as a freebie from somewhere, so I put it in my shower and just figured it would be nice to try but didn't expect anything special.

OMG I just love the texture & how awesome it makes my skin feel. I havent broken out at all but that might be because I take excellent care of my skin and use the Clairsonic on my face every other day??

I can say FOR ONCE, that this is a product I will continue to buy. No more looking for a nice scrub for my face, neck & chest. YAY!! AND IT'S CHEAP!!!