August 1, 2014 | 1868 users online

Scrubs - St. Ives - Green Tea Scrub

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2011 11:41:00 PM More reviews by Chellemakepeace

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love! This made me so soft! Great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2011 6:04:00 PM More reviews by Ingrid2323

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm on my third bottle of this. Before finding this scrub, I've never liked a scrub enough to use the whole bottle. What sets it above the rest is the texture: The scrubbers are tiny and work away oil with very little effort--you can use very gentle movements. The cream base is not goopy and it rinses VERY easily (I use it when I'm camping for this reason, in addition to the reason that the bottle is very small/easy to pack).

The bottle is small, but you only need a pea-sized drop, at most, to wash your whole face, even if it's very greasy. Great value.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/18/2011 3:49:00 AM More reviews by TraceFace7

PROS: Smells good, nice packaging, inexpensive

CONS: Dried out my skin (I had patches of dryness, and some peeling)
BROKE OUT MY SKIN!

First time I've ever broke out so bad from a FACE WASH/CLEANSER

I'll stick to the apricot scrub and cetaphil....

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2011 12:47:00 AM More reviews by erijica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this when I couldn't find my usual apricot scrub for blackheads and blemishes. This was the only thing on the shelf. :/ A lot smaller than the usual St. Ives tube size and two dollars more. Not really all that impressive, so I knocked it down a lippie. HOWEVER... I actually prefer this over the apricot scrub. The little scrubbies feel really nice on my skin and I think they wash away SOOOOO much easier than the apricot scrub. I haven't noticed any new breakouts either. Nice. Most likely, I'll buy again. I would definitely love it if they made the tube bigger though.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2011 11:19:00 AM More reviews by kaethie

EDIT: I too started getting boil like zits on my chin & it had to be this stuff. Which really bummed me out because I LOVE the consistency of it. I keep it in my shower and use it on my neck/chest area. Dont want it to go to waste & it hasnt caused any problems in those areas.??

OMG this is my all time favorite scrub now and I have spent a ton of money on high end products. I think I got this as a freebie from somewhere, so I put it in my shower and just figured it would be nice to try but didn't expect anything special.

OMG I just love the texture & how awesome it makes my skin feel. I havent broken out at all but that might be because I take excellent care of my skin and use the Clairsonic on my face every other day??

I can say FOR ONCE, that this is a product I will continue to buy. No more looking for a nice scrub for my face, neck & chest. YAY!! AND IT'S CHEAP!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2011 4:10:00 PM More reviews by SupernovaSky

The BEST drugstore scrub. I'm sorry people, but 'natural' scrubs are just not good for your skin. Walnut shells, crushed seeds etc. can create micro tears in the skin.

This smells fantastic, a little goes a long way, and it isn't too expensive. Plus I enjoy that it's medicated and contains green tea. My skin has never felt smoother with any other scrub.

But there's one big thing I don't like. It doesn't rinse very cleanly at ALL. I rinse thoroughly in the shower and when I'm out, I still have small white granules on my face.

To fix that, I exfoliate first (when my skin is 'dirty'), rinse well, then proceed to wash my face. This usually gets every last bit off.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2010 4:41:00 PM More reviews by magpiesparkle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOOOVE this scrub. Not too grainy and harsh but it still gets the job done. It's a lot like the mineral microdermabrasion scrub from St Ives, only with green tea. Smells a bit funny but I can live with that!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2010 3:16:00 PM More reviews by sll74

this is an okay scrub. a little gritty and i have to be sure to rinse well but it's okay and i don't feel like it tears my skin so i'd probably repurchase it even though i don't love it. i keep it in the shower and use it every other day or so.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2010 9:07:00 AM More reviews by jogun11

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product for many months now. I am almost 50, and was suffering from hormonal pimples for years. Since using this product, I don't get so much as ONE pimple! I'm not kidding. That's why I'm writing this review. I've used plenty of other high end scrubs, as well as the apricot scrubs which I'm not a huge fan of...and nothing works like this. You should not use it everyday, but definitely a few times a week. You can't beat the price. And since there are so many formulations, be careful that you pick the right one. It is St. Ives Naturally Clear Green Tea Scrub. Good luck.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2010 4:37:00 PM More reviews by cassmarie1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have had this prodict for about 3 months now and I love it!! It is my HG face scrub. I have oily skin and this just makes my skin so smooth without being too harsh. It smells awesome and it doesnt irrate my face. Love it!!!!