July 22, 2014 | 1883 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Single in Nutty

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2010 12:29:00 AM More reviews by TryHonesty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This eyeshadow is a very gorgeous color and i use it as a all over lid color alot.

It stays on pretty well.

But this eyeshadow is very very very fragile, if you drop it, expect it being all cracked and messed. Thats what i don't like.

Over all, for 2 bucks, Its pretty damn good.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2010 10:08:00 PM More reviews by clairebear12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is overall a really nice eyeshadow. I got it for a dollar during a BOGO half off sale at Fred Meyers.
Pros:
very pigmented
cheap
compliments my brown eyes nicely
Cons:
packaging flips open easily
small
doesn't look that good on me
Overall this isn't my favorite shade of eyeshadow, but it's okay. I bought it after seeing the rave reviews here and it doesn't really live up to the hype. I won't buy this again but I would like to try more Wet and Wild shadows especially since they are so affordable.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2010 10:06:00 PM More reviews by BeautyMuse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this! The price just can't be beat and you get such a good product for it! The shadow is exceptionally smooth especially for a cheap d/s eyeshadow and the pigmentation is great. With a primer this lasts all day. My only gripe is that the packaging is hard to open.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2010 4:30:00 PM More reviews by kikihony

first time i applied it when everyone was saying good things about it, i did not like it at all. i applied too much with eyeshadow brush. now i apply with my finger, i love it!!! shimmery yet subtle!it gives good everyday look.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2010 8:29:00 PM More reviews by maybellina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am in love!!! It's smooth, blendable, and has pretty darn good color pay off. I've owned it for 2 months and use it for an all over lid color, or with espresso liner and a darker brown in the outer corner for a more smoky look. I promise you it will be the best 2ish dollars you have ever spent!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2010 6:48:00 PM More reviews by TakenByHim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

On me, it basically looks like a totally frosty silver. I can not see any taupe in this at all. I am NC40-42 so if you are anywhere near my shade, don't get this. The quality is a bit above average by the way.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2010 6:08:00 PM More reviews by homersmom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Great little shadow esp for the price. I have been searching high and low for a dupe of Isadora's Icy Khaki to no avail but this comes pretty darn close. It's a little more brown than I'd like but definitely goes on well and wears well. It's kind of satin-y looking, if that makes any sense. Not glittery, but shimmery and soft. I would repurchase this. EDIT: I've noticed how well this wears - does not crease on me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2010 11:14:00 PM More reviews by pixiehottie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this color! I guess it would be a shimmery bronze kinda color. The pigmentation is insane! Over a primer it lasts all day and doesn't crease. Blends like a dream. As a few have said, the packaging is lacking. It's a pain to get open, all the singles seem to be that way. Oh well, I can overlook that for the dreamy product inside.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2010 11:05:00 PM More reviews by luftballon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is such versatile shadow, and imo NOT a dupe for Satin Taupe. I own both, and ST is a much darker, deeper brown color while Nutty is a soft, lighter silvery taupe. They go great together, with Nutty all over the lid and ST in the crease for a daytime look. Nutty is buttery smooth and pigmented taupe color with a lovely sheen that isn't glittery or OTT. Flattering for all ages. This is my go-to color when I'm lazy. :) Very subtle with my brown eyes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2010 2:55:00 PM More reviews by Momeramas

I would not have believed that Wet 'n' Wild would have anything but chalky cheap eyeshadow, but due to the high reviews on MUA, I had to try them. I am pretty impressed with this eyeshadow. With the Brulee color as highlighter, you can do a simple eye with Nutty on your lid. It is a medium shimmery taupe color and I love taupes. It's not frosty, which is my preference. Although I used it on my lid today, I would probably use it more on my crease in the future. I did not find the packaging hard to open. I got Brulee and Nutty for $3 at Walgreen (BOGO 50%off), and the quality is amazing for the price. I have had it on all day & no fading. The texture is creamy and there is good color payoff.