Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Single - Nutty

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Dimethicone, Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Magnesium Stearate, Nylon-12, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Boron Nitride, Polyethylene, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, May Contain (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

on 9/3/2010 5:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I'm nutty over Nutty! :-P You'd never guess I paid a measley $2 for this shadow by how it looks on my eyes. A perfect taupe for an all over wash. LOVE IT!

on 9/3/2010 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Edit: changed rating from 4 to 5 lippies. First eyeshadow ever to hit pan on!!

Old review: love love love this eyeshadow. Easy to apply, very pigmented, very blendable...incredibly beautiful. I prefer it over MAC's satin taupe. Yep! I would recommend this browny, taupey bronzey color to everyone!

on 8/31/2010 11:39:00 AM

Very nice, light-ish, browny-taupe color. I gave this 4/5 because it's a bit more sheer than some of the other Color Icon colors (e.g. Penny, Envy), but it's still a very pretty neutral. Definitely worth owning. As with the rest of these singles, the packaging sucks, but for a couple of bucks, can't complain too much! Would absolutely buy again.

on 8/29/2010 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Nutty works well for me because it is slightly cool-toned and not OTT shimmery. I like to do a simple wash with liner and mascara and this is perfect for that. fyi, Stila Rose Quartz Kajal e/l is a super subtle liner with this! Definitely choose dramatic lashes, though...

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I just got this and I love it already!!
HIGHLY pigmented, and smooth, and everyone has already said everything about this. Its amazing, definitely something to check out before investing in a higher end taupe shade.

on 8/25/2010 9:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

What can I really add to the previous reviews? This eyeshadow is absolutely gorgeous. I am loving the color icon shadows.

on 8/23/2010 5:36:00 PM

I completely agree with all the good reviews of Nutty. First time trying a WnW eyeshadow and the color, consistency and price are amazing. This color, which is a dupe for MAC's Satin Taupe, is amazing. Without eye primer, it still lasts all day, no feathering, the product is buttery soft and color is a gorgeous, slightly shimmery taupe that's great for day or night. I'm looking forward to trying other colors.

on 8/23/2010 1:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Eyes: Violet

I was definitely not expecting to like this so much. I had been looking for a really nice brown colour for a few years now, since most look absolutely terrible on my skin. When I saw this in Walmart, I decided it was worth a shot (since it was only $1.00), and as soon as I got home and tried it out, I was immediately impressed. This stuff is super pigmented, and even without an eyeshadow primer it goes on the colour it's supposed to be, and lasts the whole day (on me anyway). I would recommend this eyeshadow to anyone.
-TBB

on 8/8/2010 1:11:00 PM

This is a fabulous little eyeshadow. It looks mostly brown in the pan, and I've seen some swatches where it looks quite warm, almost bronzey, but on my skin tone it's a lovely silvery taupe. It's a very soft eyeshadow and the pigmentation is great. It's a steal at $2; I'll be picking up a backup the next time WnW goes on sale.

on 8/3/2010 10:25:00 PM

I love the colour of this eye shadow, the texture is smooth, and I didn't have much fall out. The packaging is rather cheap looking and easy to break but that doesn't really matter given the price and quality of these shadows. They are also easy to depot and put in your own palettes.
My only complaint is that it irritates my eyes. As soon as I apply it my eyes begin burning and watering and it lasts about 10-15 minutes. It isn't just this colour, it has happened with all of the WnW Color Icon shadows I've tried. It is a very good product and I highly recommend it but unfortunately it just doesn't work for me.