October 21, 2014 | 1795 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Single - Nutty

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2010 5:36:00 PM More reviews by jejkim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

I completely agree with all the good reviews of Nutty. First time trying a WnW eyeshadow and the color, consistency and price are amazing. This color, which is a dupe for MAC's Satin Taupe, is amazing. Without eye primer, it still lasts all day, no feathering, the product is buttery soft and color is a gorgeous, slightly shimmery taupe that's great for day or night. I'm looking forward to trying other colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2010 1:33:00 AM More reviews by TomBoyBeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Violet

I was definitely not expecting to like this so much. I had been looking for a really nice brown colour for a few years now, since most look absolutely terrible on my skin. When I saw this in Walmart, I decided it was worth a shot (since it was only $1.00), and as soon as I got home and tried it out, I was immediately impressed. This stuff is super pigmented, and even without an eyeshadow primer it goes on the colour it's supposed to be, and lasts the whole day (on me anyway). I would recommend this eyeshadow to anyone.
-TBB

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2010 1:11:00 PM More reviews by superlemon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a fabulous little eyeshadow. It looks mostly brown in the pan, and I've seen some swatches where it looks quite warm, almost bronzey, but on my skin tone it's a lovely silvery taupe. It's a very soft eyeshadow and the pigmentation is great. It's a steal at $2; I'll be picking up a backup the next time WnW goes on sale.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2010 10:25:00 PM More reviews by Julia941

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love the colour of this eye shadow, the texture is smooth, and I didn't have much fall out. The packaging is rather cheap looking and easy to break but that doesn't really matter given the price and quality of these shadows. They are also easy to depot and put in your own palettes.
My only complaint is that it irritates my eyes. As soon as I apply it my eyes begin burning and watering and it lasts about 10-15 minutes. It isn't just this colour, it has happened with all of the WnW Color Icon shadows I've tried. It is a very good product and I highly recommend it but unfortunately it just doesn't work for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2010 12:40:00 PM More reviews by iuhooch625

This is the perfect taupe for me, as a find a lot of other taupes are a bit too dark for my liking. This color is great because it is a lot lighter than other taupes I have, and has a good amount of silver in it which I love. The quality is amazing for the price - it's super soft and pigmented. This is a great neutral that isn't super boring. At $1.99 you can't really go wrong.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2010 8:43:00 AM More reviews by 1017

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Very gorgeous crease color. This is a more brown version of Satin Taupe to me. Which is perfect for me because ST was too purpley/red and gave me that black eye look (dark under eye circles).

If you want to play with color, start with WnW eyeshadows. It is as plain as that! I bought three MAC colors before I found WnW. I wish it wasn't too late to return the MAC ones, because all my "playing with color needs" can be met with these WnW pallettes and trios (I am on my way to collectiong all the trios, pallettes, & singles). They are so cheap, apply so well, it is guilt free fun.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2010 12:29:00 AM More reviews by TryHonesty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This eyeshadow is a very gorgeous color and i use it as a all over lid color alot.

It stays on pretty well.

But this eyeshadow is very very very fragile, if you drop it, expect it being all cracked and messed. Thats what i don't like.

Over all, for 2 bucks, Its pretty damn good.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2010 10:08:00 PM More reviews by clairebear12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is overall a really nice eyeshadow. I got it for a dollar during a BOGO half off sale at Fred Meyers.
Pros:
very pigmented
cheap
compliments my brown eyes nicely
Cons:
packaging flips open easily
small
doesn't look that good on me
Overall this isn't my favorite shade of eyeshadow, but it's okay. I bought it after seeing the rave reviews here and it doesn't really live up to the hype. I won't buy this again but I would like to try more Wet and Wild shadows especially since they are so affordable.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2010 10:06:00 PM More reviews by BeautyMuse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this! The price just can't be beat and you get such a good product for it! The shadow is exceptionally smooth especially for a cheap d/s eyeshadow and the pigmentation is great. With a primer this lasts all day. My only gripe is that the packaging is hard to open.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2010 4:30:00 PM More reviews by kikihony

first time i applied it when everyone was saying good things about it, i did not like it at all. i applied too much with eyeshadow brush. now i apply with my finger, i love it!!! shimmery yet subtle!it gives good everyday look.