April 19, 2014 | 1795 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon #252B Nutty

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2010 11:14:00 PM More reviews by pixiehottie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this color! I guess it would be a shimmery bronze kinda color. The pigmentation is insane! Over a primer it lasts all day and doesn't crease. Blends like a dream. As a few have said, the packaging is lacking. It's a pain to get open, all the singles seem to be that way. Oh well, I can overlook that for the dreamy product inside.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2010 11:05:00 PM More reviews by luftballon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is such versatile shadow, and imo NOT a dupe for Satin Taupe. I own both, and ST is a much darker, deeper brown color while Nutty is a soft, lighter silvery taupe. They go great together, with Nutty all over the lid and ST in the crease for a daytime look. Nutty is buttery smooth and pigmented taupe color with a lovely sheen that isn't glittery or OTT. Flattering for all ages. This is my go-to color when I'm lazy. :) Very subtle with my brown eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2010 2:55:00 PM More reviews by Momeramas

I would not have believed that Wet 'n' Wild would have anything but chalky cheap eyeshadow, but due to the high reviews on MUA, I had to try them. I am pretty impressed with this eyeshadow. With the Brulee color as highlighter, you can do a simple eye with Nutty on your lid. It is a medium shimmery taupe color and I love taupes. It's not frosty, which is my preference. Although I used it on my lid today, I would probably use it more on my crease in the future. I did not find the packaging hard to open. I got Brulee and Nutty for $3 at Walgreen (BOGO 50%off), and the quality is amazing for the price. I have had it on all day & no fading. The texture is creamy and there is good color payoff.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2010 8:44:00 PM More reviews by LushieLove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

LOVE IT! At first I was mad about the new singles comming out, because miss fine wink, but now i love it! I put this on my crease, with a darker color in the outer corner, and its awesome!

Pros:
Gorgeous
smooth
soft
blendable
AWESOME!

Cons:
Packaging is hard to open, i ALWAYS chip my nail polish.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2010 9:05:00 PM More reviews by gorosheeta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

Pigmented, doesn't wear off too quickly, and cheap: definitely a must-try. I returned mine because it comes out as a pale burnt sienna color on me (too orange) -which is weird, as I am a cool-toned PPP. It may not work for everyone, but for $1.99, everyone should at least try it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2010 6:54:00 PM More reviews by lauralikes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

MAC's satin taupe in Wet n Wild packaging. A must.

my only complaint: IT'S HARD TO OPEN (if you have short nails due to nail-biting). GAH

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2010 3:54:00 PM More reviews by SevenDeadlySins

I heard a lot of good things about this, so i had to buy it. Im not a fan of neutrals or taupes at all, but since its so cheap i decided to buy this. Its a nice taupe brown with some silver/very very slight purple tones. Its very pigmented and the eyeshadow size is really big. It is a really nice color that would probably look good on all skintones. Im really inpressed with WnW since they have amazing quality now!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2010 3:40:00 AM More reviews by GreenT

After a good amount of use with this shadow, I've come to the conclusion that this color just does not go well with my skin tone. I'm medium tan with warm undertones and this color always ends up looking ashy and dull on me.

It would probably look fantastic on darker or lighter skintones, especially for an everyday look. It's smooth, pigmented and easy to work with. I only give it a 4 because it's not flattering on everyone IMO. However, for the price, I don't think I've lost much trying it out.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2010 12:58:00 PM More reviews by cheekykiki78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

I picked this up for a dollar at a 50% off sale and just love it. I've been using it for four months along with the cream color from the same line and they are so pretty. They last an incredibly long time with or without an eyeshadow primer. Will be buying this again when I finish them.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2010 6:17:00 PM More reviews by Asianbarbiee91

YES!!! This eyeshadow is an 11 out of a 10 scale. The color looks dull and flat in the pan but once swatched, it's a different story. The pigmentation is GREAT (similar to MAC's veluxe pearl formula) and the color is just really pretty.. I can't imagine this looking bad on any skin tone/eye color. I have dark brown eyes and taupes are my favorites.. this one beats any of the ones I purchased from MAC (including Patina, Shale, and Era). Not that MAC's e/s is bad (they're great) but considering that this is only 1.99, I feel like I've wasted money on MAC shadows. Yes it's true that this comes out silvery and rather lighter when swatched but you can build it up. Perfect everyday color.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No