Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Single - Nutty

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Dimethicone, Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Magnesium Stearate, Nylon-12, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Boron Nitride, Polyethylene, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, May Contain (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

I love this! Awesome color, amazing staying power.. however the packaging is crap, and I need to open it with a bobby pin! But besides that little tiny problem, this is perfect and so cheap!

seriously, gorgeous. This is like a lightened satin taupe but everything i wanted it to be. B/c i don't like satin taupe but this is def in that color family but its gorgeous. BUY IT!

holy amazing!!! for $1.89 i got a STAPLE eyeshadow! it's highly pigmented, just enough shimmer, and a great neutral color that will complement any look. I can use it as my lid color and go neutral or smoky or add pops of color for a more dramatic look.

oh my goodness, this is MORE than worth the 1.89 and I am so pleased with it! i may go out and pick up sevral more of these, just in case!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love Brulee, but after buying and trying this twice it just didn't do anything for me. The shade is similar to NYX Iced Mocha which I wear a lot and enjoy much more. It may have just been to cool toned for me.

For Reference I'm a NW/NC 25 or Light-Medium with Neutral/Beige Undertone.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Can I say WOW??? I am AMAZED at the pigmentation of this shadow. It is buttery soft and more pigmented than some of my higher-end shadows. Good neutral color, not too shimmery but just shimmery enough. Blends beautifully and feels far more expensive than the $2 or so I paid for it. The little compact is hard to open but hey, for this price it's not a worry. They need to come out with a wider range of colors because with this quality, I'd buy them all in a heartbeat.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I only bought this color because I there was a BOGO sale. In the store it reminded me of MAC's Sunnydaze pigment. When I got home, and it's less glittery and less silver than Sunnydaze. The color is not original, but the quality of the eyeshadow is AMAZING given the price. Even though I ended up depotting all of the WnW Color Icon shadows, I actually really liked the packaging for these shadows. Sleek, compact, with a clear lid...although it doesn't look expensive, it's not bulky like so much other drug store packaging. Nice space saving design. I wish they would come out with more colors!!!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I'm nutty over Nutty! :-P You'd never guess I paid a measley $2 for this shadow by how it looks on my eyes. A perfect taupe for an all over wash. LOVE IT!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Edit: changed rating from 4 to 5 lippies. First eyeshadow ever to hit pan on!!

Old review: love love love this eyeshadow. Easy to apply, very pigmented, very blendable...incredibly beautiful. I prefer it over MAC's satin taupe. Yep! I would recommend this browny, taupey bronzey color to everyone!

Very nice, light-ish, browny-taupe color. I gave this 4/5 because it's a bit more sheer than some of the other Color Icon colors (e.g. Penny, Envy), but it's still a very pretty neutral. Definitely worth owning. As with the rest of these singles, the packaging sucks, but for a couple of bucks, can't complain too much! Would absolutely buy again.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Nutty works well for me because it is slightly cool-toned and not OTT shimmery. I like to do a simple wash with liner and mascara and this is perfect for that. fyi, Stila Rose Quartz Kajal e/l is a super subtle liner with this! Definitely choose dramatic lashes, though...