Maybelline Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

3.7

on 12/31/2011 2:33:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

My first liquid eyeliner and my last! This is absolutely perfect in every way. It is so effortless (after practice, of course!) to throw on in the morning and isn't fiddly at all. I've had mine for 8 months and it's still going strong. I continue to embrace the blackest of all black line every morning. It stays on all day without primer.

This is honestly the best eyeliner I will ever use. I cannot fault it anywhere... It is absolutely amazing!

on 12/29/2011 2:18:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

ARGH. This eyeliner seriously drives me crazy. In order to line one eye, you first have to shake it like crazy and redip a billion times. Then, you have to repeat for the other eye... only to have it wipe off in an hour. If this product touches water (or tears) in any way, it's gone. It smears- and flakes? And if you happen to have it last all day, it's severely faded by the end of the day.
Oh. And the applicator is shit. It's some weirdo plastic thing that is way to squishy.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

1st liquid liner I bought. I love the application of it, it's very easy with the brush and all. But it comes off too easily. It's not at all even a bit waterproof, and I know it didn't say that with the packaging, but that's what I wanted. Not too waterproof, but it stays on when I yawn. Lol. The black is very black, I have been thinking about going back to it because all of the other liquid liners I've tried fade to gray but this one does not.

on 12/21/2011 10:56:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is the first liquid eyeliner I have tried. It applies easily and is pigmented. I store mine so that it is standing up.

I have yet to have any issues with it flaking or running. However I have yet to wear it in bad weather or in hot weather. One thing that does give me concern for this product should I repurchase and wear in warmer months, is that is removed very easily with just water. Making me question how it would respond to perspiration.

on 12/20/2011 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I was very excited to try this product. This is my first liquid liner so I don't have a ton of experience. The brush has a super thin tip, which delivers a nice thin line. The color is super dark and lasts all day when I'm in school. The packaging is very sleek and draws the eye. This isn't a lot of product in the bottle, 75% of the tube is the brush. Make sure that you shake the tube before applying, if you don't you get a grayish tint instead of black. I will repurchase after I finish this :D

Literally the best drugstore eyeliner I have ever used! I wear a ton of eyeliner, and this goes on smoothly and I don't find myself reapplying by the end of the day. Being a full time college student and working full time, I don't have a lot of time to do my makeup, and the application for this was very easy.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this after I had my sister test it out for a bit. She told me that it was pretty good so I gave it a try myself. I love it. It goes on smoothly, stays on all day (I'm a college student and I work part-time so that was super important to me), and the packaging is pretty. My only gripe is that it burns your eyes if you get it in your eyes when you're removing it. Other than that, I am a happy camper.

on 12/10/2011 2:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I decided to buy this when I could not find the L'Oréal lineur intense in black and since I only use liquid eye liner, I chose this due to the similarity in applicator. I bought the blackest black color, it really is dark. This liner applies evenly and I like the slight shine it has. My only gripe is that in does flake a bit at the end of the day. I can see this being hard to use for someone without a lot of practice using liquid eye liner because it dries really fast.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I had mixed reviews with this. Not very good but not TERRIBLE. good for thin lines and has a quite shiny finish, this dries out quick and is over priced considering its kinda shitty. The apllicator is kinda spongey and doesnt saturate all your eye. It leaves dots . Meh some might like it but it really didnt work for me !

on 11/27/2011 12:16:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this eyeliner! I was always afraid of liquid eyeliner. I would go into Sephora and try it on and look absolutely terrible. I didn't start using it until my 14y/o sister had some and I needed to use hers. (I was visiting my family and forgot to pack eyeliner) This was the only eyeliner she had...and when I used it, it looked AMAZING. I immediately rushed to the grocery store to buy some! I now have "brownish black" and "blackest black". I haven't used the "blackest black" yet because I only bought it today, (after going to Sephora for a more expensive brand and coming out empty-handed). PROS: glides on like a dream. Perfect for thick, smooth lines and a perfect cat-eye. Tube is nice and portable and doesn't take too much room on my makeup stand. Washes off super easily! CONS: You might have to shake it and dip a few times for each eye. I find that if I shake it quite a bit before each application then there will be enough on there so I don't have to redip. It can flake, but it lasts until I go to bed that night.
I will definitely be buying this product again! Love it!