September 30, 2014 | 1211 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2011 4:28:00 PM More reviews by bonita29

I like it. It is easy to apply and can get into the corner of my eyes. However, it is not very opaque.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2011 1:24:00 PM More reviews by deesooolovely

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this product a few years back. And recently came back to it after trying so many other liquid liner brands. Its a great liner, easy to apply, and is a matte bkack which is a plus for me. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2011 1:18:00 PM More reviews by admilly101

This is a great eyeliner! This has replaced my L'oreal eyeliner. The Maybelline stiletto line and the L'oreal felt tip are VERY similar, but the Maybelline one is smaller and can create finer lines. The only downside is the color isnt as rich as the L'oreal one, but if you layer it on then it looks great :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2011 5:50:00 AM More reviews by megelizabethmax

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is hands down my favorite liquid liner! Easy to apply, has a nice sheen to it, isn't just a flat black. But it's definitely a dark black (so I'm confused about the other comments....) It doesn't flake on me at all. If my eyes water a bit, yeah it will come off, but I did not purchase a waterproof version, so I did not expect it to stay on. However, for a normal day, it stays on very well. I like that its inexpensive and readily available. I was using the Kat Von D liquid liner before and I like this one a lot better!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/16/2011 3:06:00 AM More reviews by mzlovely

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

After being married to the Wet N Wild Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner in Black for 5 years I have to say, I did take it for granted and searched for another partner... But boy you don't know what you got till it's gone! Lmao Seriously, this is NOTHING compared to my W&W MegaLiner liquid eyeliner.

This looks terrible on my eyes, I have it in BLACKEST BLACK and its definitely not that color, it dries to a dullish black/dead black. It applies very tacky, it dries before im done applying the wing which leaves me dippin for more over and over. The applicator is hard to work with. The finish is nothing nearly as good as W&WMLE. Horrible. Not to mention the dramatic price whopping at nearly 9$. D: Where as my w&w liner is only like 2-3$.

Before I return it back to K-mart i'm going to give it another shot.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2011 4:42:00 AM More reviews by rubishoes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

When it comes to eyeliners and mascara i find a good cheap brand will suffice. Maybelle line stiletto is a reliable friend when it comes to achieving a smudge free perfect cat eye look. This product comes off pretty easy, however you will need to get a good eye makeup remover if you don't want to be continually rubbing your eye area.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/6/2011 10:38:00 PM More reviews by liyahxxforever

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

i bought this because my CVS was out of my favorite revlon liquid eye pen. i find the brush is hard to hold when applying but once on it has nice staying power. i personally wouldn't buy it again because i like liquid pens then these types of liquid liners.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2011 6:03:00 PM More reviews by jbow

I was looking for an eyeliner and bought this on a whim as it was on sale at the drugstore. I was pleasantly surprised by how easy it is to use and the staying power. I can put this on in the early morning and it will be only slighly smudgy in the early evening. The only downside is that it takes forever to dry so you need to have extra time for this, otherwise it will smudge. For this reason, I don't wear it everyday but will wear it when I can carve out some extra minutes of drying time.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2011 4:32:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

This liner reminds me of L'Oreal's lineur intense. The felt tip applicator is incredibly similar with the long pointed tip and also the finish is what reminded me the most of L'Oreal's liner. "Line Stiletto" has a shiny finish which I don't like that much. I prefer a matte finish, but it still works well as a liner. The long felt tip makes for easy application - I can get into the inner corner of my eye easily and create thin/thick lines because of the flexibility in the applicator. As for pigmentation, you have to shake it with each use to distribute the liquid evenly. I noticed if I skipped this, I got weak greyish black lines and had to repeat a section a few times to get it very black. It has decent staying power. I use this without a primer and it lasted all day even on my oily lids! That's pretty important for me because I don't get much time throughout the day to touch-up/worry about smudges. My only complaint is that the liner seems to run out quickly and occasionally will notice a few cracks from the liner. Overall, a decent product and wouldn't mind repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2011 6:03:00 PM More reviews by jillieee

This is my favorite liquid eyeliner. I think it's probably the only eyeliner I'd ever buy over and over again.
It stays on for most of the day and the brush or w/e you call it is flexible, almost rubber-like, so that's a plus.

I'd highly recommend this product!