Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm

OCTINOXATE (ETHYLHEXYLMETHOXYCINNAMATE) 7.50 %, C10-30 CHOLESTEROL/LANOSTEROL ESTERS, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, PHYTOSTERYL/OCTYLDODECYL LAUROYL GLUTAMATE, SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, OCTYLDODECANOL, OZOKERITE, ETHYLHEXYLPALMITATE, C20-40 ALCOHOLS, POLYETHYLENE, IRVINGIA GABONENSIS KERNEL BUTTER, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, DECYLOXAZOLIDINONE, TRIBEHENIN, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), LUFFA CYLINDRICA SEED OIL, BHT, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, VANILLIN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TOCOPHEROL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, TOCOPHEROL, PROPYLGALLATE [ /-: CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 45380 (RED 21, RED 21 LAKE), CI 45410 (RED 27, RED 27 LAKE, RED 28 LAKE), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), MICA, CI 15850 (RED 6, RED 6 LAKE, RED 7, RED 7 LAKE), CI 75470 (CARMINE)].

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I love this. It turns my lips a pretty pink color & goes on easily. I do not think it is worth $30 & will not re-purchase but I like it for days I'm in a hurry.

on 7/22/2010 8:11:00 PM

I like this. Nice glossy finish, gives a pink sheen to the lips. Feels like carmex lipbalm on my lips. Smells nice, a light scent with a hint of sunscreen due to the spf 10. Worth $28 plus tax? No. I'll use it up because it's nice, but nice is not HG worthy, which it should be at this price range. EDIT: Okay this balm is addictive. I've been wearing it as a base under my lippies and it really makes my pale lipsticks look less pastey (Barry M 100 and 101: I'm looking at you). I love that it feels creamy and moisturizing, but not greasy or overly glossy. I still balk at that price tag, but if the funds are there, I'll repurchase when I run out.

on 7/22/2010 9:48:00 AM

I find this quite moisturising, and as an Eight Hour addict, thats saying something. Unlilke 8 hour, which is colourless, I like the fact that this has colour to it - on me quite a bright pink. I generally put a touch of this on with a lip brush and then put By Terry Rose lip balm over the top. Yes, it needs reapplying quite a bit, but then all my lipbalms and lipstick do. Great "no effort" look for the summer.

on 7/12/2010 1:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Like I said before, I own more lip balms than lipgloss.. and so far.. this is the best lip balm i've ever tried and bought.. It is perfect for my lip color.. it gives a little shine like I am wearing a lipgloss.. it is expensive but for me it is worth it.. it really moisturize my lips for a long time..

on 7/2/2010 8:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've been wanting this for quite some time. I finally bought it, and I really, really am impressed. The color on me is a deep pink. Not too vibrant, but natural enough to wear out. Its quite moisturizing and has an SPF of 10, which is a bonus. The color lasts a long time on me, but the only gripe is that it can be a little drying if you don't reapply. Overall I do like it, and it will last me a long time. I will repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

This lasted no more than 45 minutes on my lips, it also made my lips flaky after I applied a few times. The color turned out fuschia pink on my lips and I hated it because it doesn't always match with my makeup.
Packaging was bulky, the only good thing is the pastel pink color of the tube.

I tried this on in Sephora today, and it's an okay balm but not spectacular enough to warrant the price. I applied a generous amount to my lips, and they ended up being a slightly bright pink but not too over the top. It wasn't a bad shade of pink, don't get me wrong, but it just didn't wow me enough to put in my shopping basket. I think I was expecting it to be like the old Cover Girl in-condition lip blush (way back in Jr. High for me-LOL). That stuff came in quite a few shades and liked that even more than I like this Dior balm. Christian Dior should take this as a hint to make this balm in a few different shades of pink rather than just one hot pink color.

on 6/27/2010 4:35:00 PM

Packaging is really pretty but, that really doesn't matter when the product itself isn't that great. In my opinion, as always, Dior cosmetics are way too expensive. But this particular product has many dupes in much cheaper brands(Mark by Avon for instance, which is only $7.00 CAD). So when I bought this for $35.00 CAD I pretty much immediately regretted it. The color it gives me is not different than any other product of the same kind I have tried. So I really cannot say anything great about this product other than I did find it very moisturizing. Honestly though, quiet disappointing.

on 6/10/2010 3:36:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

i got this out of intrigue, but i really did end up loving the product. it is a very hydrating formula and the color (which usually ends up a vaguely bright but sheer pink on me, although sometimes sheer red) always goes perfectly. i use it when i am in a rush a lot, and don't have any real planned scheme to my look, because i know it will look good no matter what.

on 6/8/2010 12:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Just found this in my stash and began using again. It seems that the shade depends on skin chemistry. For me it is just mlbb amped up just a little. I am NW15. I like to use since older women need a little lip color most of the time. Pigment fades as your lips get older. It is a decent enough lipbalm. The slightest of vanilla taste, not at all annoying. Only issue is the price, but that's the Dior cache.

Popular Lip Treatments