November 25, 2014 | 1798 users online

Lip Treatments - Christian Dior - Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm

rated 3 of 5 on 5/13/2010 10:27:00 AM More reviews by sabbath12385

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm in two minds about this, firstly it gives my lips a gorgeous pink colour that looks natural on the other hand after a few hours it really dries out my lips and leaves bright pink flakes - sexy! You also need to be careful with this, as on me it takes a while to develop as I discovered today - I left the house with lovely nude pinky lips but by the time I got to work they were bright fuschia!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2010 1:26:00 AM More reviews by clearady

Anybody considering buying this, I would highly recommend trying it on in person first at Sephora. It turns a bright hue of pink on some people, some meaning me and other reviewers. So, if you're blonde, and you love that bubblegum pink or a gal that loves every shade of pink for that matter, this will probably be your favorite thing of all time. However, I am not, and I hate the color. It moisturizes decently though like most Dior lip products. So for that, three stars!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2010 11:45:00 PM More reviews by bren81

i'm on my second tube of this and so far i'm quite happy with it.
it gives pretty pink tint to my lips, wears comfortably and moisturize a little bit.
love the packaging too!
but i do with it was less pricy :(

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2010 4:37:00 AM More reviews by lamorticia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My absolute favorite lip balm! While it's a bit pricey, I find that it is completely worth it since one tube lasts forever and does wonders for your lips. When using Dior Addict Lip Glow regularly, I find that it actually keeps the color of my lips at a very pretty pink shade even when I'm not wearing the gloss. It's easily worth every last cent, and no other type of "natural color enhancing" lip balms out there even compare.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/18/2010 7:36:00 PM More reviews by veronabrit

I've wanted to purchase Dior's Lip Glow gloss for awhile now but could never justify the $30 price tag. Once I discovered that the gloss makes lips a pretty pink shade (kind of like O-Glow) I was sold because it wasn't just a clear gloss anymore. So I bought it at Sephora with my 15% off and opened it the moment I got out of the store and happily applied it to my lips. Within seconds my friend said "wow, your lips are super bright pink" and I looked in the mirror and sure enough they were a brighter pink than I'm used to, but it looked cute. A couple of minutes later I started to feel a tingling sensation on my lips which by the minute turned to a burning sensation. Not good. I know lip plumpers like Too Faced Lip Injection can make your lips feel this way (which I why I never use plumping glosses) but I didn't expect this from the Dior gloss since it is not a plumping gloss. I basically immediately returned to Sephora and though I hated to return it (because I wanted to love it)...I'm also not going to pay nearly $30 for something that HURTS my lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2010 4:28:00 PM More reviews by bowbat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the best everyday lip balm I've ever tried. It makes my lips soft, smooth & shiny while giving them a hint of bright-pink color (just enough!). I'm very fickle when it comes to lipsticks/glosses/etc., and this is literally the only one I've ever purchased that I used right down to the bottom of the tube. The downside, of course, is the crazy-high price. Will that stop me from re-buying? No... but I'll hate myself for doing it. ;)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2010 10:45:00 PM More reviews by SophiaCouture

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I LOVE LOVE DIOR. this l/s is amazing. the packaging is so pretty i love diors packaging however the color so pretty. but rubs off fast.I would consider buyin again. but due to the non lasting color and havint reapply wuld be a waste of cash. so no i won't buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2010 10:22:00 PM More reviews by asphyxiad0ll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this lip treatment, and I think that you will too if you use your head. It's right there in the name of the product, kids -- COLOR REVIVER balm. It's going to make your lips brighter. Fact. If you don't want that, stay away from this.

Now, if you're me, you totally love that -- especially in a lip balm. I have really dry, sad lips. They're addicted to chap stick and there's no Intervention coming for them. I'm also not the type of person who has the patience to reapply 12 thousand times a day, so I like my stuff to stay put. I tried this on at work (the cosmetics department) one day and was really surprised with the results. The color was a lot more intense than I expected and turned my lips this gorgeous shade of hot pink that I was proud to walk around with. It moisturized my lips all day long instead of just sinking in and quitting on me, and the color stayed true all day too!

However, I can't imagine paying $28 for it. If it cost a little less, this'd go right up there on my most-used list. However, for that price, I can buy 2 tubes of my favorite lip gloss and just reapply a few more times a day than I'd like to. Sorry, Dior. Your price tag spoiled our relationship again.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/14/2010 6:57:00 PM More reviews by MissNrrdGirl

Don't like this product, don't like the color it makes on my lips and it isn't moisturizing for me. Too expensive too and not a lot of product. Definitely not buying this product ever again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2010 1:45:00 AM More reviews by brandi17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I looooooooooove this stuff! It brings out the natural color of my lips, helping with my problem of different coloring in my lips. It is a lovely base. The only things I don't like about this is how expensive it is and how little you get. I just hope the price goes down one day! But this is a MUST HAVE.