Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm

OCTINOXATE (ETHYLHEXYLMETHOXYCINNAMATE) 7.50 %, C10-30 CHOLESTEROL/LANOSTEROL ESTERS, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, PHYTOSTERYL/OCTYLDODECYL LAUROYL GLUTAMATE, SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, OCTYLDODECANOL, OZOKERITE, ETHYLHEXYLPALMITATE, C20-40 ALCOHOLS, POLYETHYLENE, IRVINGIA GABONENSIS KERNEL BUTTER, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, DECYLOXAZOLIDINONE, TRIBEHENIN, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), LUFFA CYLINDRICA SEED OIL, BHT, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, VANILLIN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TOCOPHEROL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, TOCOPHEROL, PROPYLGALLATE [ /-: CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 45380 (RED 21, RED 21 LAKE), CI 45410 (RED 27, RED 27 LAKE, RED 28 LAKE), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), MICA, CI 15850 (RED 6, RED 6 LAKE, RED 7, RED 7 LAKE), CI 75470 (CARMINE)].

on 9/24/2010 8:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

i am obsessed with this. i think the color really must vary on people. this gives me a brighter MLBB shade and the color lasts after the balm wears off. it feels SOOOOO good on lips, i'm nearly out of mine bc i keep slathering it on compulsively. would definitely recommend this, but prob would try it on in sephora first to make sure you the color doesnt go wonky on you.

Oh no Dior. This felt nice but turned my lips hot pink, a total unnatural, unflattering bright electric pink color (80's). NEVER again. Not sure if it's Dior's product or just reaction with my naturally tinted lips but definitely no good for me.

on 9/20/2010 4:37:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Loove looove this balm, it is not sticky or gooey and it gives me an amazing color on my lips. I'm a big fan of light pink glosses so this is perfect for me because it's not a lipstick so it looks very natural and I can wear it on the go. Price is a little steep for something that is similar to a chapstick but I am willing to pay the price for something I love.

on 9/13/2010 10:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I like it a lot but not as much to re-purchase it. It truly moisturizes my lips and it enhances my natural lips color (turned my lips red not pink and I am NC25 - NC30) with a lip-gloss type of sheen.

Bottom line, it is too expensive for what it does. Most importantly, it uses up REALLY quick. For a week after using it ONCE a day, it is half way done, and I'm like ... @#$@*&

This product is really 3 in 1 for me. I'm usually really picky about what I use on my lips so I'm surprised how much I love this. For me, this is moisturizing, brightens my natural lip colour and leaves a really pretty sheen. They leave my lips looking quite youthful hehe.

In reality, this product is just a bright pink (almost fluoro) tinted lip balm but i love the result.

Just one advice though, if your lips are not evenly pigmented, definately stay away from this product. My friend tried it and it just hilighted the lighter and darker spots on her lips even more.

on 9/8/2010 4:55:00 PM

This feels really nice when applied, silky and moisturizing just like a regular balm. However, I wasn't aware that it would change color. After the first time I applied it, I passed a mirror and was horrified to find that my lips were a garish pink (and not a flattering pink, but the most awful unflattering color possible). Avoiding this in the future! Packaging is really nice, and I loved the way it made my lips feel but this definitely won't be a part of my regular routine.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

So I caved in and bought this because of all the talk about it. For me, it did live up to the hype. My lips felt so moisturized and supple. The color that it adapted to on my lips was a nice healthy flush of natural pink. The packaging feels luxurious like all dior products. I'm sure I can find a dupe to this for much cheaper but this is a nice treat.

I had high hopes for this. However, it dried out my lips and I have to reapply like every twenty minutes. Really Dior? REALLY?

on 9/1/2010 6:13:00 PM

This is quite expensive for a lip balm but it is well worth the cost. It turns my lips the prettiest shade of pink and I like the way it makes my lips feel. I get lots of compliments on the color. I definitely would recomend this.

on 8/29/2010 8:50:00 AM

Except for the usual Chapstick and Burt's Bees balms when cold weather takes it's toll, this is my first high-end lip balm (I'm a gloss fan). It will probably be my ONLY one, because it is PERFECT, IMHO. Just shiny enough to enhance, feels wonderful on, and a beautiful shade of pink. I find myself remembering to reapply now and then just because it's such a cool product that it's fun to watch the color develop...LOL. I especially think it's a great product for mature lips; the color plus the moisture is wonderful even on no-makeup days. Adorable packaging, too, like all of the Dior Addict line.

Video Reviews & Tutorials