Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm

OCTINOXATE (ETHYLHEXYLMETHOXYCINNAMATE) 7.50 %, C10-30 CHOLESTEROL/LANOSTEROL ESTERS, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, PHYTOSTERYL/OCTYLDODECYL LAUROYL GLUTAMATE, SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, OCTYLDODECANOL, OZOKERITE, ETHYLHEXYLPALMITATE, C20-40 ALCOHOLS, POLYETHYLENE, IRVINGIA GABONENSIS KERNEL BUTTER, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, DECYLOXAZOLIDINONE, TRIBEHENIN, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), LUFFA CYLINDRICA SEED OIL, BHT, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, VANILLIN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TOCOPHEROL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, TOCOPHEROL, PROPYLGALLATE [ /-: CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 45380 (RED 21, RED 21 LAKE), CI 45410 (RED 27, RED 27 LAKE, RED 28 LAKE), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), MICA, CI 15850 (RED 6, RED 6 LAKE, RED 7, RED 7 LAKE), CI 75470 (CARMINE)].

I thought about this for about a month and decided to bite the bullet. I was apprehensive because most color changing balms seem to turn an ugly fuchsia. This brings a beautiful rosy color to my lips. It just deepens the natural pigment of my own natural lips and it's wonderful.

This lip balm enhances my natural lip color. it's very pretty alone or under lip stick or gloss. I like the color by itself as it gives a natural pink flush. The packaging is very cute, I will purchase it again although the spf in lip products make my lips peel!

I'm a huge Dior lip product fan so I obviously had to pick this one up. It was sold out of my Sephora but I found it at Lord and Taylor's Dior counter (coupon time, too!). I love how moisturizing this product is and there is a good amount in each tube, however the color can from time to time be too pink. I'm fair skinned with very light blonde hair and if I'm wearing pink or am wearing a pinky blush then it can be too much for me. I do think the balm gives a bit of a plumping as well, which is great.

I like to pair it with Dior's Lip Maximizing gloss as it takes a bit of the pink edge off. I've had this about a year now and don't wear it every day, so I still have quite a bit of the product left.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I love this product. I buy one every single time there is a cosmetic sale at my local department store. I have to have this on me at all times, it's the equivalent of my chapstick. I know it is expensive, but that is why I buy them during a sale, I currently have one backup, another sale is coming up, and I will buy another one. It makes my lips the perfect pink color, it actually enhances my lip color and it looks so natural! It is moisturizing too, packaging is beautiful, it is my HG. If I don't know what lip color to put on I pick this.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

WOW! Amazing product! This one is actually a lip balm, lip gloss, and lip plumper in one! As a lipbalm, it's superb- it provides heavy, thick, comforting moisture which lasts. As a gloss, it is sticky, durable, thick and tints the lips a candy color. It is also a lip plumper, keeping the lips plump and supple for days. Yes, the price is a bit steep, but considering the fact that you're getting three products in one, I find it well worth the price.

I bought this for myself, probably based on reviews here. Loved it so much went back and bought a second one for my purse (and one in my bathroom). While I am on the older side - much as I hate to admit/acknowledge that - my lips aren't thinning and still have good pigment. Friend of same age also has full lips with good pigment and she is beyond extremely picky in all areas of life. So buying a Christmas present for her is not easy. I took a chance because I love this so much and gave it to her last year. Worst that can happen is she hates it and gives it back to me! I had no feedback at all until a month ago when she told me she had just purchased third replacement! Not sticky, long lasting and just brightens up the lips without adding definite colour. Obviously a repurchase for both of us.

I love this! I have no idea how many tubes I've already bought but I dont care! This is very moisturizing, and provides a light tint that looks natural. One or two swipes is enough to keep my lips soft and moisturized for a good amount of time. I wear this everyday since I don't pack on makeup when I go to school. I love that it gives a subtle hint of color without looking like I have lipstick on, it also has a natural kind of sheen to it. (Not super glossy like the addict lip gloss so if thats what you are looking for this isn't for you)
The only downside is that its 28 bucks, but no matter how many other lip treatments or balms I've tried, I haven't found anything I love as much as this. HG for sure, It never leaves my purse!

I bought this as a treat for myself, since I had heard such good things about it from so many people. As a treat, it is not so bad, but for a regular lip balm it is lacking. For my lips it turns to a very light fuchsia, almost just pink color (think taking fuchsia and turning the hue down). It is a MLBB color for me, so at least I wasn't disappointed with a color that was too strong. On the other hand though, I wish it was a little stronger so that I could at least think of it as a balm-lip stick, and give it a higher rating as a two-in-one product.

The tube itself is nice, but I did find the lid to be a little loose on the tube itself. I haven't had any problems with the lid coming off when I didn't want it to, but it does make me a little weary. The semi-transparent cap is a nice touch.

The amount of product of this balm is almost identical to ChapStick (ChapStick being .15oz, this being .12oz.). This isn't a large difference, but when price is factored in, it makes this balm seem like a very poor deal. It moisturizes as much as ChapStick, it stays on as long as ChapStick, but there is less product, and a $25 difference when compared to ChapStick. If I'm going to spend that much on a balm I would much rather choose Fresh lip treatment, or go with something cheaper and get C.O.Bigelow Mentha lip shines.

I like this product enough that I will not return the two tubes that I bought. If given this as a treat I will be happy, but this will remain as just a treat, and I will not be purchasing more in the future.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

I'm not sure how I feel about this product. Being a sucker for those magical lipsticks that would turn colors on your lips as a kid, I couldn't pass this one up, especially as it was recommended to me by a friend. Well, just like the "mood" lipsticks of my childhood, this one is a let down. It turns a very pretty shade of pink on my lips, but it's too cool for my skintone and I'm having trouble really liking it. However, it feels very good on, is nice and moisturizing and has a nice texture that feels great. So, I dunno. I probably wouldn't purchase it again, but it will get used as a tinted lip balm and live in my purse until it is gone.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I like this balm as the color turns out very pretty and natural on me. As everyone else has said, the packaging is very cute, but the price coupled with the staying power are definite drawbacks. My natural lip color is rather blah, so I'm always on the lookout for something that will enhance my natural lip color without looking clownish. This does kick up my lip color a bit but I really have to layer it on to get a good effect. As far as moisturizing, I don't really see all that much. I still have to use my Philosophy Kiss Me lip scrub and Philosophy Kiss Me Tonight balm.

The staying power is almost non-existent. I found myself reapplying it after about thirty minutes just to get the look I got after initially applying it several times (this without eating or drinking anything). I think the only way I would buy this again is if Christian Dior decided to slash the price dramatically. $30.00 (give or take a few bucks) is just far too much for faintly colored lip balm that doesn't moisturize or stay on very long.

Edit to add: I stopped using this because it started getting crumbly and breaking off. Now it just sits in my drawer collecting dust.

Popular Lip Treatments