Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm

OCTINOXATE (ETHYLHEXYLMETHOXYCINNAMATE) 7.50 %, C10-30 CHOLESTEROL/LANOSTEROL ESTERS, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, PHYTOSTERYL/OCTYLDODECYL LAUROYL GLUTAMATE, SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, OCTYLDODECANOL, OZOKERITE, ETHYLHEXYLPALMITATE, C20-40 ALCOHOLS, POLYETHYLENE, IRVINGIA GABONENSIS KERNEL BUTTER, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, DECYLOXAZOLIDINONE, TRIBEHENIN, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), LUFFA CYLINDRICA SEED OIL, BHT, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, VANILLIN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TOCOPHEROL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, TOCOPHEROL, PROPYLGALLATE [ /-: CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 45380 (RED 21, RED 21 LAKE), CI 45410 (RED 27, RED 27 LAKE, RED 28 LAKE), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), MICA, CI 15850 (RED 6, RED 6 LAKE, RED 7, RED 7 LAKE), CI 75470 (CARMINE)].

on 7/12/2010 1:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Like I said before, I own more lip balms than lipgloss.. and so far.. this is the best lip balm i've ever tried and bought.. It is perfect for my lip color.. it gives a little shine like I am wearing a lipgloss.. it is expensive but for me it is worth it.. it really moisturize my lips for a long time..

on 7/2/2010 8:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've been wanting this for quite some time. I finally bought it, and I really, really am impressed. The color on me is a deep pink. Not too vibrant, but natural enough to wear out. Its quite moisturizing and has an SPF of 10, which is a bonus. The color lasts a long time on me, but the only gripe is that it can be a little drying if you don't reapply. Overall I do like it, and it will last me a long time. I will repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

This lasted no more than 45 minutes on my lips, it also made my lips flaky after I applied a few times. The color turned out fuschia pink on my lips and I hated it because it doesn't always match with my makeup.
Packaging was bulky, the only good thing is the pastel pink color of the tube.

I tried this on in Sephora today, and it's an okay balm but not spectacular enough to warrant the price. I applied a generous amount to my lips, and they ended up being a slightly bright pink but not too over the top. It wasn't a bad shade of pink, don't get me wrong, but it just didn't wow me enough to put in my shopping basket. I think I was expecting it to be like the old Cover Girl in-condition lip blush (way back in Jr. High for me-LOL). That stuff came in quite a few shades and liked that even more than I like this Dior balm. Christian Dior should take this as a hint to make this balm in a few different shades of pink rather than just one hot pink color.

on 6/27/2010 4:35:00 PM

Packaging is really pretty but, that really doesn't matter when the product itself isn't that great. In my opinion, as always, Dior cosmetics are way too expensive. But this particular product has many dupes in much cheaper brands(Mark by Avon for instance, which is only $7.00 CAD). So when I bought this for $35.00 CAD I pretty much immediately regretted it. The color it gives me is not different than any other product of the same kind I have tried. So I really cannot say anything great about this product other than I did find it very moisturizing. Honestly though, quiet disappointing.

on 6/10/2010 3:36:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

i got this out of intrigue, but i really did end up loving the product. it is a very hydrating formula and the color (which usually ends up a vaguely bright but sheer pink on me, although sometimes sheer red) always goes perfectly. i use it when i am in a rush a lot, and don't have any real planned scheme to my look, because i know it will look good no matter what.

on 6/8/2010 12:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Just found this in my stash and began using again. It seems that the shade depends on skin chemistry. For me it is just mlbb amped up just a little. I am NW15. I like to use since older women need a little lip color most of the time. Pigment fades as your lips get older. It is a decent enough lipbalm. The slightest of vanilla taste, not at all annoying. Only issue is the price, but that's the Dior cache.

on 6/6/2010 3:42:00 PM

This lip balm from CD is impressive. I wasn't sure what all the hype was about so tested it out at the local Sephora. Cute packaging, very moisturizing and lasts a long time, but the real thing I wanted to see was what color it would turn my lips.

Hmm, mine turned a bright pink, then changed to a soft pink a hour later. I like the concept, packaging and product a lot but there's no way I'd pay $30 for this. I may accidentally lose it. Yikes!!! If it were more affordable, I'd snatch it up in a heartbeat. *hint* *hint* ..Christian Dior

on 5/26/2010 2:03:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I work for Dior and this is one of the items that we never have in stock for long. People love this and keep calling to check up if we have it in stock. That got me curious so I bought this damn thing ($28) out of my own wallet to try out. It was damn expensive for just a lip balm but my oh my it worth E VE RY penny! It glides on my lips and turns to a rosy pinkish color suits my complexion perfectly. For some of my clients it turns to a pale pink just depends I guess.

Recommended!

on 5/26/2010 1:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

CUTE CUTE PACKAGING!
Great for everyday, under or over lipstick or other lip products. It brings out the natural colors of my lips with an extra pop! I feel like theres not a lot of product and its really expensive... but for Dior, I don't expect anything less.

Popular Lip Treatments