February 1, 2015 | 1981 users online

Lip Treatments - Dior - Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2010 9:44:00 PM More reviews by annaharris_227

I tried this on in Sephora today, and it's an okay balm but not spectacular enough to warrant the price. I applied a generous amount to my lips, and they ended up being a slightly bright pink but not too over the top. It wasn't a bad shade of pink, don't get me wrong, but it just didn't wow me enough to put in my shopping basket. I think I was expecting it to be like the old Cover Girl in-condition lip blush (way back in Jr. High for me-LOL). That stuff came in quite a few shades and liked that even more than I like this Dior balm. Christian Dior should take this as a hint to make this balm in a few different shades of pink rather than just one hot pink color.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/27/2010 4:35:00 PM More reviews by RubyJuly89

Packaging is really pretty but, that really doesn't matter when the product itself isn't that great. In my opinion, as always, Dior cosmetics are way too expensive. But this particular product has many dupes in much cheaper brands(Mark by Avon for instance, which is only $7.00 CAD). So when I bought this for $35.00 CAD I pretty much immediately regretted it. The color it gives me is not different than any other product of the same kind I have tried. So I really cannot say anything great about this product other than I did find it very moisturizing. Honestly though, quiet disappointing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2010 3:36:00 PM More reviews by Ravey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i got this out of intrigue, but i really did end up loving the product. it is a very hydrating formula and the color (which usually ends up a vaguely bright but sheer pink on me, although sometimes sheer red) always goes perfectly. i use it when i am in a rush a lot, and don't have any real planned scheme to my look, because i know it will look good no matter what.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2010 12:30:00 PM More reviews by db01

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Just found this in my stash and began using again. It seems that the shade depends on skin chemistry. For me it is just mlbb amped up just a little. I am NW15. I like to use since older women need a little lip color most of the time. Pigment fades as your lips get older. It is a decent enough lipbalm. The slightest of vanilla taste, not at all annoying. Only issue is the price, but that's the Dior cache.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2010 3:42:00 PM More reviews by jejkim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

This lip balm from CD is impressive. I wasn't sure what all the hype was about so tested it out at the local Sephora. Cute packaging, very moisturizing and lasts a long time, but the real thing I wanted to see was what color it would turn my lips.

Hmm, mine turned a bright pink, then changed to a soft pink a hour later. I like the concept, packaging and product a lot but there's no way I'd pay $30 for this. I may accidentally lose it. Yikes!!! If it were more affordable, I'd snatch it up in a heartbeat. *hint* *hint* ..Christian Dior

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2010 2:03:00 AM More reviews by meikii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I work for Dior and this is one of the items that we never have in stock for long. People love this and keep calling to check up if we have it in stock. That got me curious so I bought this damn thing ($28) out of my own wallet to try out. It was damn expensive for just a lip balm but my oh my it worth E VE RY penny! It glides on my lips and turns to a rosy pinkish color suits my complexion perfectly. For some of my clients it turns to a pale pink just depends I guess.

Recommended!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2010 1:57:00 AM More reviews by msTRANG

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

CUTE CUTE PACKAGING!
Great for everyday, under or over lipstick or other lip products. It brings out the natural colors of my lips with an extra pop! I feel like theres not a lot of product and its really expensive... but for Dior, I don't expect anything less.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2010 1:17:00 PM More reviews by mama5monkeys

I really like this. It makes my lips very shiny and just the right amount of pink color. Does not dry out my lips like others have mentioned, but then again, when i am at home, i constantly use chap stick all the time. Cute packaging. I will buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2010 10:35:00 AM More reviews by Moremi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh, this is HG. This is the only HG I have. This one is one of a kind: Lovely packaging AND a natural lip tint. OK, maybe it's not that unique, it's just the best lip product I've ever used. For those who is like me, hates l/g ans l/s.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/13/2010 10:27:00 AM More reviews by sabbath12385

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm in two minds about this, firstly it gives my lips a gorgeous pink colour that looks natural on the other hand after a few hours it really dries out my lips and leaves bright pink flakes - sexy! You also need to be careful with this, as on me it takes a while to develop as I discovered today - I left the house with lovely nude pinky lips but by the time I got to work they were bright fuschia!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No