Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

4.2

on 10/3/2011 10:15:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

* MY SKIN – NC30, normal to dry, occasional acne and dry spots in the winter.
* REVIEW – (a) TEXTURE – much thicker than the Missha Perfect Cover (#23) and the Skin79 Super + BB Triple Functions (Hot Pink); (b) COVERAGE – light to medium coverage; (c) SUN PROTECTION – SPF25 PA++; (d) COLOR – goes on gray and oxidizes well to match my skin tone after 10 minutes though the color is a slightly lighter shade than the BB creams mentioned above; (e) WEARABILITY – this did not seem to last on my skin as long nor as well as the other BB creams mentioned above; (f) ADVERSE REACTIONS – since the texture is thicker than the other BB creams, I thought this would be more moisturizing / hydrating but surprisingly, it was the exact opposite for me. Perhaps this would be more suitable for oily skin.
* CONS – Too thick (but not moisturizing), too difficult to blend and it made my skin feel too dry for comfort.
* VERDICT – Unfortunately, this did not work for me. My favorites are still the Missha Perfect Cover #23 and the Skin79 Super + Triple Functions (Hot Pink). I am a fan of BB creams but with regards to this particular cream, I will not be repurchasing.

Vty

on 9/27/2011 3:28:00 PM

My biggest disappointment with this BB cream is that it feels a little bit dry while it's supposed to be hydrating which is the reason why I picked it up in the first place. Also I dislike the packaging because it can get messy if you take it on your bag since it's a pump bottle with no cap or any kind of protection.
On the good side it doesn't break me out, goes on smoothly, doesn't leave me oily and it stays put for a whole day.
To apply I only pat it gently with my fingers it gives a tiny bit of coverage, corrects my uneven skin tone and gives me very nice glow which I had my boyfriend commenting on

I will finish the bottle but probably won't repurchase.

on 9/21/2011 9:22:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Add me to the people posting major raves for this bb cream. This is definitely in the top of the bb creams I've tried so far. Initially I was a bit skeptical about the thick texture, but it blends in so nicely and does not feel suffocating on the skin.
In terms of oil control, it lasted through a 90+ degree Texas day without melting off and otherwise looking bad, with the exception of my nose (I figure there is no hope for that). The color is very neutral and looks slightly grey out of the container, but it somehow adjusts seamlessly into my skin, with no visible lines. Absolutely genius stuff in that regard.
I would purchase this again in a heartbeat, but I prefer the Hot Pink version ever-so-slightly more.

on 8/27/2011 3:28:00 PM

I'm planning to use every drop of this. Not because I like it. I don't. But I paid US$38 for it at an Asian cosmetics store that doesn't take returns.

Too thick.
Too hard to blend.
Too sticky.
Too grey.

Why didn't I test this before purchasing?? Guess I wanted to join the BB train, and wasn't thinking clearly.

I can make this work by combining it with other TM's or moisturizers, so it's not a total loss--just a dumb mistake.

I like this product.. The only thing is that I'm unsure about the anti-aging part since I am still young.
Otherwise I really like it.

on 8/16/2011 2:57:00 PM

This had light to medium coverage. Only had to use a pea size. I apply it with a flat foundation brush. It is bit too pale for my skin but it does oxidize after a while. I usually just apply bronzer so the color doesn't look awkward on my skin. This did not break me out which is great because I am very acne prone! This stuff is amazing because it had noticibly lightened my acne scars after maybe a week of wear!

03-15-2012 REVIEW REVISION-----------------------------------------------------------
I liked this foundation but I found that it started to make me have little bumps/small breakouts. I'm a bit wary and don't know if it has to do with expiration but I will probably not buy again.

on 8/16/2011 12:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This TM is really light and hydrates my skin while evening out my skin tone. I have been using this for the past 3 month almost every single day. You don't need a lot to cover your entire face and neck. My skin has been improving because I am too lazy to apply sunblock before foundation. This gives me both!. The coverage is light but natural. I still need to use some concealer for my nose and under eyes area but I need concealer for those parts even when I wear foundation. I set this TM with powder and it lasts me all day. Overall, this is a definite buy again item for me. Plus, I got this for really cheap on Amazon.

on 8/15/2011 11:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

excellent bb cream, i bought a mini one after trying a sample sachet; i like how skin79 offers it's products in different sizes & packaging - smaller sizes in tube & the big one in the pump bottle. It's thicker then the hot pink one which i also like and blends really well, i feel this one has more coverage, though i don't really need that much coverage. it is really cheap and a little does go a long way, it's easy to blend but careful you don't get too excited & put too much on as then it may get cakey as the day wears on. i'm about a nc25 & the colour works fairly well & brightens my complexion making my skin look healthier; definite winner for me.

on 8/14/2011 3:30:00 PM

I ordered the hot pink bottle but they sent me this so i decided to try it out. I actually liked it. i have a normal type skin with an oily t zone which i did have to blot after a few hours but just out of habit, not really needed it. I really liked this but next time i would like to try the hot pink so thats why i wouldnt repurchase this product. I really recommend it to normal and dry skin types :)

on 8/3/2011 2:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I just received mine......Um I was excited until I applied it to the back of my hand and the perfumey smell started vaporizing its way to my nostrils. I don't even have a desire to apply it to my face. The bottle is pretty.......Hmmmmm.....thats about the extent of it.