September 19, 2014 | 1582 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2011 3:30:00 PM More reviews by mcda

I ordered the hot pink bottle but they sent me this so i decided to try it out. I actually liked it. i have a normal type skin with an oily t zone which i did have to blot after a few hours but just out of habit, not really needed it. I really liked this but next time i would like to try the hot pink so thats why i wouldnt repurchase this product. I really recommend it to normal and dry skin types :)

rated 1 of 5 on 8/3/2011 2:26:00 AM More reviews by alohahawaii

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just received mine......Um I was excited until I applied it to the back of my hand and the perfumey smell started vaporizing its way to my nostrils. I don't even have a desire to apply it to my face. The bottle is pretty.......Hmmmmm.....thats about the extent of it.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2011 4:57:00 PM More reviews by Susie1431

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is an okay product. Supposed to be a 3-in-1 kind of deal: Whitening, UV protection (SPF 25), and Wrinkle Improvement. Can't say I can see the effects of wrinkle improvement (since I'm 21) but it does give moderate to medium coverage; its like a tinted moisturizer. It has a greyish tint that goes away after a few minutes of application. This only comes in one shade so I wouldn't recommend it for darker skin tones (It's an Asian product so think Asian skin tones). I prefer my tinted moisturizers to this because my tinted moisturizers do a better job of color matching to my tone. This evens out skin tone....but so do my tinted moisturizers.

If you are planning on buying this online be careful of fakes. I have seen lots of fakes pop up on Amazon and Ebay. It's generally around $25+ for the real one. Skin79 makes this product and they have an official US and North America site that you an order from. If you are worried about fakes, you can look up the differences between the real one and fake ones online. For a quick summary: the real one has an authenticity label on the bottle that would look "damaged" if someone tries removing it and sticking it on another bottle. Also, the box it comes in has perforations on one side. If you search around the internet, people have posted side by side comparisons between the fake and real ones with in-dept descriptions.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2011 4:22:00 PM More reviews by nilegna

I like this product a lot because since I've started using it, I've had a lot less break outs. I have sensitive skin so it's pretty easy for my skin to break out. It allows my skin to breathe and it makes me feel like I have nothing on! It lasts me the whole day and keeps my face pretty moisturized. It oxidizes after a few minutes like everyone says, but because I still have pretty dark skin it's a little too light for me, which makes me super sad. I set it with my MAC Studio Fix (I'm a C4) and it seems to balance it out a little, but not too much so I only wear it for daily wear when I go to school and don't really care haha. Another down side is that it has a pretty high SPF so while that's amazing for your skin, it's horrible when you take pictures. My face looks pale as a ghost. So be careful!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2011 7:43:00 AM More reviews by Moonjellie14

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this BB cream, the face shop's extra BB cream and brtc jasmine water BB cream for a while now and I can safely say this is my favorite BB cream of all. I was initially concerned tha the greyish beige cream will make me look dark and dull. That was unfounded. The cream blends very nicely into my NC20 skin tone. Initially when I put it on, I wasn't overly impressed. It looked ok... Just ok. But after an hour or 2, it must have somehow melted or blended into my skin so well that the skin tone looks so even, the skin texture looks so much finer and smoother. I actually look like I've got really darn good skin! Only drawback (hence 4 lippies) is that even with my dry combi skin, it actually turned me very oily about midday, so I have to blot. But the skin looks fabulously smooth and fine after the blotting, even without powder touchup! So I can live with that. But for girls with oily combi skin, this may not be the best choice since it is rather rich.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2011 7:25:00 AM More reviews by dlahx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this is wonderful! my ultimate HG! i use this after i moisturise my face in the morning and it immediately evens out my skin tone and gives me a really nice glow!
no foundation needed!
and lasts all day without the need of powder for my normal skin
the best thing about it is that it's beneficial for the skin, it HAS diminished my acne scars and it HAS brightened up my skin. and it's only been 3 weeks since i've started using it
you only need a tiny little bit of product to cover your entire face, it will definitely last me ages. and it is soooooo natural looking, it's incredible. what more could you want??

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2011 6:59:00 AM More reviews by jeantanpk

While i dislike its packaging (no cap to cover the nozzle and tooooo fat to bring out), i am extremely happy with its effect. In fact i threw out all my foundations and been using this happily for nearly half a year. the colour is perfect for me and it is neither too greyish or too light. It has good amount of sunscreen and has great moisturizers that plumps my skin. I break out with nearly every brand of foundation, but this one, non. I can use its pink or gold one as i like, depending on my mood, but both are really good. I have reviewed on many different foundations, but this korean babe is extremely good. Not oily tho it feels so and it stays longer and matte on my face vs other (all) foundations.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2011 1:19:00 PM More reviews by qznds805

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just ordered this from Amazon for under $15 and free shipping. The price is unbeatable if ordering online. This is the second BB cream after I tried Missha M BB cream (the gold one). I prefer this over the Missha one since it's not as oily and lasts a little longer on my normal skin. For reference, I'm NC 15 and Asian. Right after I applied this BB cream, it does look very gray but after a while it seems blending in. Coverage is very sheer compared to Hanskin BB cream which I only tried a sample of. I like to use this as a primer before I put my MUFR face and body foundation. It helps even out the skin tone a little bit and provides some sheer coverage which I like. After I finish it, I'll probably try the other Missha BB cream (red one) and Hanskin BB cream during the winter before I decide if I want to re-order. Will update after I use and compare with the other ones.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2011 8:48:00 PM More reviews by cookayhaikoo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this for about 3-4 months, and I really like it for the most part. It's great for summer because of the SPF, and it smells just like sunscreen. The smell tends to linger a bit, maybe 10 minutes before I notice it. It covers very well. I have very dry skin, and it's great for that, although I'm not so sure for oily skin because I did feel like I had to set it, and it made me look oily for once in my life. It is a little dark for me though and a little too pink (I'm a little lighter than NC15, but I have a pretty neutral undertone). I just set it with some lighter powder and it's fine. I tried it on my husband's arm who is quite a bit darker than me, because I saw reviews that said it looked gray on darker skintones, and then about 30 minutes later it adjusted. Sure enough, it looked gray for about 10-15 minutes, and when it had adjusted it was a little pale, but as I said he's a lot darker than me and I'd guess NC30-35. I would definitely recommend to give it a go. I got mine really cheap on Amazon.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2011 9:38:00 AM More reviews by Suelyn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely LOVE this BB cream, it is by far the best I have tried, I've only been using this for 1-2 weeks and I've already noticed some of my freckles getting whiter. I got this for AUD$15 on eBay, which is crazy cheap and it's not a fake (seller is also based in Korea).

I'm half asian, half irish so I have very pale skin and this is the only BB cream that actually fits my skin colour, I highly recommend this for pale skinned people! By the end of the day my makeup still looks perfect and doesn't give you that icky feeling after a long day. When I get home I don't even want to take off my makeup!

The only negative point about this BB cream is that it does cast a little 'oily sheen' on my face, so I don't recommend putting moisturiser on before the foundation. Other than that, everything about it is perfect!