Too Faced Chocolate Soleil

4.5

on 1/31/2012 9:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Loved this product so much, Love the color and smell. Nice matte brown and looks natural on my NW-25 skin. Only con is it contains Ethylhexyl Palmitate which cause little white heads..gross. Unfortunately, I will not repurchase.

on 1/22/2012 7:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I like this bronzer alot, the chocolate smell of course makes it more appealing! The packaging is nice and hardwearing too. As i am clumsy, ive dropped it many times and it hasnt cracked! Its a lovely contouring powder and isnt too orangey. However this is better suited to light/medium skintones. Im super pale, pretty much nw15 and i have to use the smallest amount or i look majorly orange (happened a few times!) still really good product.

I LOVE this product! I love the way it smells! I'm about an NC25, and I use this for contouring. It's a very deep, matte formula, so it's perfect for this. It also wears well throughout the day. They could make the package a little bit thinner for more convenience, but overall, A+!

on 1/10/2012 12:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

My all time favorite bronzer. It's matte, perfect for subtle bronzer and great for contouring. I am NC30/35 and I don't think its too dark for my skin color. This is a straight brown, which I LOVE. My other bronzers have a orange or reddish tinge to it which is horrible for me when i have a sensitive red face anyway. I have to mention the smell, LOVE it. i was hoping for major chocolate but no the smell is subtle too.

on 12/31/2011 2:38:00 PM

it's really hard to find a good bronzer when you have fair skin, alot of them are either too dark or orange =.=

I got this after reading the reviews, what won me over was the words Matte finish, that's not easy to find in a bronzer. it really lives up to it's reputation! I can't use too much of it but it's great for conturing my cheeks. there is a lovely chocolate smell that hits you once you open it which annoyed me at first but now just makes me hungry =D

it only has two flaws in my eyes

1. the packaging isn't as nice as the other bronzers/highlighters from too faced (yes I know, I'm knitpicking but comparatively it looks so plain I wouldn't have picked it if I hadn't tried it out!)
2. the price, it's expensive however with this colour payoff I think it'll last so I guess that's ok.

the cutest thing about this product is the writing on the compact mirror "why be pretty when you can be gorgeous?" makes me smile every time

on 12/28/2011 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Best bronzer ever! Love the chocolate smell, matte finish, and very natural looking (not orange at all)! HG!

on 12/27/2011 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Like the cast of Jersey Shore, I am addicted to bronzer. Unlike the cast of Jersey Shore, I enjoy a natural-looking bronze. Other matte bronzers are either too orange or don't show up on my skin at all (I'm looking at you Nars Laguna). This product the perfect bronzer for me: it's a rich, matte brown (with no hint of orange) that's well-pigmented; great for "bronzing" and for more detailed contouring. Also long lasting, extremely buildable and blendable and smells faintly like chocolate. Chocolate Soleil = WIN.

on 12/23/2011 8:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This is a great bronzer. Smells like chocolate. Dont use too much though otherwise it looks fake.

on 12/6/2011 8:47:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Neutral

One of the best bronzers ever created!

PROS:
-perfect matte finish
-smells wonderful
-excellent for contouring or getting that deep bronzed look
-color lasts all day, no fade
-blends nicely
-a little goes a loooooong wayyyy

CONS:
-kinda pricey but it does last a while so i guess it evens out
-if not applied sparingly, can look too much -.-

on 11/21/2011 11:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I'm really not a bronzer type of girl. I've recently fallen in love with this product and now use it every day. I'm NW20 and find that this looks very natural on my skin, it's never orange or muddy. Every time I take this out of my vanity drawer, I take a big whiff because it smells absolutely amazing. It was a bit pricey but since I barely use any with each application, it will last me a very long time.

Popular Bronzers