September 30, 2014 | 1932 users online

Bronzers - Too Faced - Chocolate Soleil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2011 5:42:00 AM More reviews by missashleexoxo

i LOVE this bronzer!! its such a luxurious product - its smells like Chocolate and you can actually eat it!! love showing it to clients :) it applies well and is a good all round colour which i use for contouring. rich pigmentation, packaging is beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2011 7:48:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm obsessed with this fantastic smelling bronzer! I love that it's matte, but doesn't look flat or have any orange or pink undertones. Being of fair complexion I do find this quite pigmented so a little bit goes a long way and it doesn't fade or look muddy throughout the day. Not only do I use this to bronze and add a glow to my face, but I can use it as a contour powder. Love when I acquire products with more then one purpose. Super thrilled with my purchase and would recommend this item!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2011 11:41:00 AM More reviews by UHMANDUH9

I FINALLY FOUND A BRONZER THAT DOESNT MAKE ME ORANGE!
skin color nc 40 / 42 or MUFE 153! i love this bronzer, smells amazing and looks great on my skin without making me look like orange or shimmery! :) i find this one even better than Benefit hoola :!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2011 11:38:00 PM More reviews by claragonz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite bronzer. I actually like it better than my Nars Laguna. I love the fact that the color doesn't look muddy or orange on my skin. Even if it's matte, it doesn't look flat. No streaks, just blends beautifully with all my blushes. Sometimes I wear it alone for contour (great for black and white pictures). I'd buy this again if I finish mine. =)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2011 4:57:00 PM More reviews by kimf79

So far I am very excited about this bronzer. At first I thought it would be too dark on my fair skin but does not really seem to be. I had purchased Bobbi Brown brozer in Golden Light before and this just wasnt working for me - I don't want something to be so subtle, its barely noticeable. So after trying several other bronzers at Sephora, I exchanged for this one. The color is a golden brown, no orange tones here. Its buildable, so you can go light with it or heavy - and it has a nice cocoa, chocolate scent. Also I think the packaging is cute, and this is also matte, no shimmer! So I am excited to have this as a new addition to my makeup collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2011 12:09:00 PM More reviews by AnastasiaChanel

I love this for contouring! It's a great brown that doesn't pull orange, and it's matte so no sparkles, yay! It's definitely on the pricier side, but you get a nice size so it's not that big of a deal. It smells like (yummy) cocoa in the pan, but it disappears once you apply it, so sensitive noses, don't worry! The packaging is cute, pretty typical of Too Faced. I can't compare it to Hoola, but if you have light-medium to dark skintones and want a brown matte bronzer, you should definitely check this out!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/6/2011 6:32:00 PM More reviews by jod84

i'm not sure if i like this product lol pros it's matt and it don't look orange

cons can make you look muddy or dirty

i think this product would look good on tan or darker skin tones but if your fair stay away from this and please use this with a very light hand :-/

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2011 8:12:00 PM More reviews by christiina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this bronzer because of all the good reviews on MUA.

I have to say that I am not unimpressed. This bronzer is completely matte. It also does not have any orange tone to it, and is therefore very natural looking. Perfect for all-over or contouring.

However, I find it is VERY pigmented, and you only need a tiny dab into the pan when you put it on (I am an NW20 for reference). IMO, I don't think this would work for those with very pale skintones as I think it would just be way too dark.

The packaging is nice and sturdy, has a big full mirror and clips shut tightly. I also do enjoy the smell of it. I can see how the smell might be repulsive to others though.

I've said I will buy it again, but I'm not 100% sure if I would because I'm not sure if it is worth the price. I think there are some drugstore bronzers like the Rimmel Natural Bronzer that are comparable and are less than a quarter of the price. I also want to try the Cargo matte bronzer, which is about 3/4ths the price. But I'll have to see how I feel if/when I finish it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2011 4:56:00 PM More reviews by sierralynn992

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Best bronzer by far! Perfect matte bronzer thats highly pigmented and packaging is great. The smell of the coco is amazing! I love putting this on every morning!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2011 4:32:00 PM More reviews by Honey87

This is a great bronzer for light medium (Jlo/Eva Mendes) to darker girls. I really needed a matte bronzer and couldn't seem to find one anywhere! I then found this thank goodness! Everytime I wear it people tell me I am glowing. The colour goes on really well and the compact has a mirror too so it's very convenient. The cocoa bean smell adds a delicious touch.

The only negative is the price. 19.50 when it doesn't even come with service! Brands like MAC etc charge those sorts of prices but they have sales assistants to pay. This was just on the shelf at Boots. That was the only negative. However overall I am very happy with the product.