March 2, 2015 | 2047 users online

Bronzers - Too Faced - Chocolate Soleil

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2011 8:41:00 PM More reviews by 6thmercury

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great bronzer. Smells like chocolate. Dont use too much though otherwise it looks fake.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2011 8:47:00 PM More reviews by Lionessque

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

One of the best bronzers ever created!

PROS:
-perfect matte finish
-smells wonderful
-excellent for contouring or getting that deep bronzed look
-color lasts all day, no fade
-blends nicely
-a little goes a loooooong wayyyy

CONS:
-kinda pricey but it does last a while so i guess it evens out
-if not applied sparingly, can look too much -.-

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2011 11:33:00 AM More reviews by fustyluggz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm really not a bronzer type of girl. I've recently fallen in love with this product and now use it every day. I'm NW20 and find that this looks very natural on my skin, it's never orange or muddy. Every time I take this out of my vanity drawer, I take a big whiff because it smells absolutely amazing. It was a bit pricey but since I barely use any with each application, it will last me a very long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2011 11:22:00 AM More reviews by bg007459

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Unlike any bronzer I have ever used! Its simply amazing. I love that it has zero shimmer/sparkles. If prefer makeup to look a bit more natural and matte, this is the product for you. It smells like actual chocolate and not some processed smell. I'm a makeup junky and I've pretty much tried every bronzer imaginable, and this beats the competition.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/16/2011 1:34:00 PM More reviews by allthecolours

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I wasn't expecting to like this as it looked so dark in the pan and I'm only an NC20. I do like it, but I can only use it during the night as in the day it can look a bit muddy and orange on me. It does have minimal orange tones and is more brown based, but I guess my skintone and undertone just doesn't work too great with this bronzer in broad daylight. It does look really nice if I wear it to go out at night though and not orange at all. I use it to contour my cheekbones and it really sculpts them, works nicely as a contour on the nose too.

Apparently it's made from real cocoa. It smells very sweet and quite strong but not migraine-inducing or anything. It doesn't break my sensitive skin out either. You can build it up to your liking as long as you use a light hand....sometimes if I apply too much it becomes a little hard to blend.

Copy link for swatch comparison of TF Chocolate Soliel and Benefit Hoola:

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2011 9:23:00 AM More reviews by uyai

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

Quite impressed with this bronzer. I used Hoola by Benefit throughout highschool/college and thought that was the best one I'd used, but I think I prefer Chocolate Soleil more. It's matte (just how I like my bronzers!) and has very little orange tones, if any at all. It is pigmented so you must build up and use a light hand. I use it for contouring my cheeks and nose and it works very well for this purpose. Doesn't look muddy even on my pale skin. Expensive but the compact lasts for ages, I got mine last year and am still nowhere close to hitting pan.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2011 6:23:00 PM More reviews by makemeup2221

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I adore this bronzer! I use it for bronzing and contouring. Amazing! It looks so natural! I'm definitely buying again. It lasted me 1.5 months (applying twice daily) until the metal bottom started to show. A bit expensive, but worth the cash.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2011 9:47:00 PM More reviews by jconfer

Best bronzer! Never turns on my skin, doesnt make me break out, last for hours and hours without touch up.. I can use it in the summer with a tan and in the winter when I am not tan. So versatile. It is a little pricy but it last forever.. What more can you ask for from a bronzer?

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2011 12:42:00 PM More reviews by limi625

I made a video talking all about this product and I compare it to Nars Laguna. I hope this helps others!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2011 3:32:00 PM More reviews by ninajeanette2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Smells sooooooooooo good you wanna eat it!!!

Colour looks great on the box,: will have to let you know how it looks on my fair skin( I m fair/ fairly light in everyday minerals )and if it has good staying power.
First impression is very good though and the smell made me strt on the rewiew now but i will update after I have used it .