January 30, 2015 | 1956 users online

Bronzers - Too Faced - Chocolate Soleil

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2011 9:23:00 AM More reviews by uyai

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

Quite impressed with this bronzer. I used Hoola by Benefit throughout highschool/college and thought that was the best one I'd used, but I think I prefer Chocolate Soleil more. It's matte (just how I like my bronzers!) and has very little orange tones, if any at all. It is pigmented so you must build up and use a light hand. I use it for contouring my cheeks and nose and it works very well for this purpose. Doesn't look muddy even on my pale skin. Expensive but the compact lasts for ages, I got mine last year and am still nowhere close to hitting pan.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2011 6:23:00 PM More reviews by makemeup2221

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I adore this bronzer! I use it for bronzing and contouring. Amazing! It looks so natural! I'm definitely buying again. It lasted me 1.5 months (applying twice daily) until the metal bottom started to show. A bit expensive, but worth the cash.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2011 9:47:00 PM More reviews by jconfer

Best bronzer! Never turns on my skin, doesnt make me break out, last for hours and hours without touch up.. I can use it in the summer with a tan and in the winter when I am not tan. So versatile. It is a little pricy but it last forever.. What more can you ask for from a bronzer?

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2011 12:42:00 PM More reviews by limi625

I made a video talking all about this product and I compare it to Nars Laguna. I hope this helps others!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2011 3:32:00 PM More reviews by ninajeanette2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Smells sooooooooooo good you wanna eat it!!!

Colour looks great on the box,: will have to let you know how it looks on my fair skin( I m fair/ fairly light in everyday minerals )and if it has good staying power.
First impression is very good though and the smell made me strt on the rewiew now but i will update after I have used it .

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2011 7:49:00 PM More reviews by iHEARTmakeup94

Absolutely IN LOVE with this bronzer!!!!! I love that it can provide a light glow or a deep bronze color, depending on how much you apply. And it actually does smell like chocolate, its amazing and i definately recommend this product to anyone who wants an amazing bronzer!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2011 10:53:00 AM More reviews by annam2505

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is probably the best matte bronzingpowder out there!

The colour is ideal, completely brown. No sign of orangeness what so ever. I am very, very pale (NW15) and although it might look a bit dark in the packageing (especially also on pictures online) I would say it suits nearly everyone. If you are like me, you can easily apply it without it being to much or looking fake. If you are tan or dark, just apply more, as the coulour is bulildable.

The powder lasts all day and haven't given me any breakouts, luckily. Keep in mind that I'v heard a few complaining about pimples with this, but as I said, I haven't - and I react to products often.
The price is probably a bit steep, but this sure lasts a long time. Also, this smells just like chocolate, yum!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2011 8:19:00 PM More reviews by thesavagefamily

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been through almost 2 compacts of this product! Too Faced Sun Bunny and Choc Soleil are the only items I have EVER hit pan on! This is my go to every day bronzer for my NC35 skin. It adds a bit of bronze and can be layered for more color. It never looks cakey or muddy and it is perfect for the daytime since there is no shimmer. I will continue to purchase this one, as it is perfect for every day and a great color for all seasons. It does look very dark in the pan, but give it a try on your skin first. If scents bother you, this might not be the best due to the chocolate scent, but it does disappear quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2011 8:07:00 PM More reviews by Dance41886

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

HG matte bronzer! Aboslutely beautiful color, excellent color pay-off, delicious cocoa smell due to the cocoa in the bronzer, and it lasts on me all day! Beautiful beautiful beautiful! I was mulling over buying for a good month or so and I'm so glad I saved up and purchased because it's worth every penny!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2011 7:57:00 AM More reviews by kitten14

This is definitely worth the price. I was using NARS Laguna and it was really ticking me off that you get such a little amount of product for the price. This is .7 grams more and you don't need as much for each application. This works great for my skintone and the thing I love most is that it is matte and very finely milled, with NARS I feel like I have to start scraping the top to really get product on my brush. This smells wonderful, like chocolate, because there is actualy cocoa in it... I'm a girly girl and love that. Not to mention that the compact is very pretty and I love the mirror inside. As Too Faced always reminds us... Why be pretty when you can be Gorgeous? I will repurchase.