July 26, 2014 | 1418 users online

Bronzers - Too Faced - Chocolate Soleil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2011 2:51:00 PM More reviews by BrendaLM

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Just bought this bronzer to replace my benefit hoola. Loved it! I was looking for a matte bronzer that did not make me look muddy with my oily skin. I found just the right product. Love the smell and very buidable color for my NC35 skin, and it was not too expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2011 12:15:00 PM More reviews by Scarlet1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

As a big fan of bronzers I have tried many. This is without a doubt the most fantastic bronzer I have tried. Cheek bones that layed low before are so obvious. The color payoff is perfect....no ill orange effect or light hand needed here. Very healthy, natural and buildable color. Smells great and abundant amount of product. Will repurchase. All other bronzers will be stored or givin away...thats just how good it is.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2011 11:29:00 PM More reviews by xFreeBirdx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love the slightly tan look (not orange) so chocolate soleil is my favorite product for my face. Im naturally pretty pale & this does not make me look orange or dirty. Its really pigmented so i use my 187 to apply this on my cheeks & very lightly on my forehead. It is expensive & im not a huge fan of the girly packaging, but i would buy this again

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2011 12:46:00 AM More reviews by serenityc22

I have pale skin so do not listen to the people who say this looks like dirt on your face....clearly they dont know how to apply bronzer or aren't using the correct make up brush. I LOVE this bronzer and I have used quite a few bronzers in my time. First of all it smells so yummy...the smell doesn't last but it's a nice little touch for when you're first applying. I apply it with the thick eco tools kabuki brush and it is buildable....gives a beautiful glow to the skin. I can't wait to try the rest of the Too Faced bronzers.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2011 10:17:00 AM More reviews by cmccann

I have now officially become addicted to this brand! I can't seem to not buy it! This bronzer is beautiful in color, looks natural, is buildable in intensity and believable. I prefer this over sun bunny because there is not any shimmer to it and the last time I had a real tan on my face there was no shimmer! Stays true all day, not orangy or muddy looking.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2011 8:07:00 PM More reviews by sweet_like_honey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I was looking for a non-orange matte bronzer because the one I was using was too sheer, too shimmery, and too orange-y. Plus my oily skin made it look "muddy" after a few hours and I found out that matte formulas don't give you that problem. This one is perfect- the pigment is great and the color is buildable. It's not too orange and not too brown- and it's a great shade to use for contouring my NC35-40 skin. It might be too dark for really fair skin but I think that if it's used lightly and blended well it would give lighter skin tone a nice sunkissed look. It also gets extra points for smelling like chocolate (because it has cocoa powder in it), having a good amount of product for your money, and not having silicones or other ingredients that break me out :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2011 3:29:00 AM More reviews by michkal

I love this bronzer. I have tried so many, and this is the best I have found. The color is so natural - truly a brown color with no orange. It is easy to apply and blend. Completely matte. NC25 for reference. Before finding this I was using NARS Laguna. I much prefer this bronzer over the NARS.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2011 10:45:00 AM More reviews by lexijojohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I do like this bronzer, though I don't know that I would buy it again. The only reason I'm not sure is because 1) it is spendy for bronzer ($28), and 2) it is a little too red for my skin tone. When I first saw this in stores, months ago, I liked the color a lot, but the scent bothered me, so I didn't get it. Fast-forward to just recently and I decided to try to swap for it. An incredibly generous swapper sent it to me as a RAOK! What I like about this powder is that it is super smooth, and applied nicely. The color is what I had hoped Benefit Hoola was going to be, but wasn't. Hoola looked like mud on my face. I feel like this powder is a bit more easy to work with, and isn't as chalky as I found Hoola to be. The scent of this is a little strong - you'll certainly smell it. I put this on about 2-3 hours ago and I smell it still.
EDIT: I think I found the best way to use this - using a fluffy brush! I was using an angled contour brush in the hollows of my cheeks with this and it was just way too much. I'm now using my fluffy powder brush - Walmart HD line (I have reviews on these as well).

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2011 5:10:00 AM More reviews by xjennlee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is one of my two favorite bronzers. I love how it's matte and truly brown; not orange like most other bronzers. And not to mention - it smells amazing :) I always take a sniff before application, haha.The packaging also has a mirror which comes in handy during application. Anyways, I mostly use this for contouring, but the color suits my skintone (NC30) well enough for me to be able to use it as a bronzing blush on my cheeks for a healthy-looking, sun-kissed look. It may be a bit pricey, but I've spent so much money on other useless bronzers that made me look so orange that I'm happy I finally found one that works.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2010 7:22:00 PM More reviews by SugarCone

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this product. I find it difficult to find a bronzer that does not have some sort of orangy tint to it!! This is literally a flat deep matte brown, no shimmer, no glitter, no bells and whistles, just does what bronzers are meant to do. I use this to contour if I want a more dramatic look, or even on the apples of my cheeks to warm up my face without using a colored blush. I use this year round, and I really have not seen a bronzer out there that is this perfect shade, and silky smooth like this one. It blends like a dream and I highly recommend and will continue to buy!!! plus is smells like cholcolate!