April 17, 2014 | 1703 users online

Fragrances - Chloe - Chloe (EDP)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2009 7:08:00 PM More reviews by jessicaerabbit

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am always reluctant to spritz floral scents on my skin because I prefer either clean or oriental notes, but this particular fragrance has changed my life. It is timeless, elegant, and classy- I would go so far as to say that it is a modern Chanel #5. Always appropriate and ultra-feminine.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2009 4:56:00 PM More reviews by Holidae

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I must admit, this wasn't love at first scent for me. I am not sure if it was the scent itself or the fact that I wore Narcisse in high school, and there really wasn't too much going on in the world of Chloe after that. But the lady in the fragrance department gave me a sample, along with Gucci Flora and Flower Bom and I was hooked. I gave the Gucci and the Flower Bom sample to a friend and went out and bought Chloe the next week. The scent is hypnotic, I feel dreamy and sexy at the same time. Its very sweet at first, but through wear it evolves into an incredably sophisticated scent! I will buy continue to buy this as long as it is being made. It's my new signature scent!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2009 3:18:00 AM More reviews by Maya88

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This perfume is the closest to HG I've been so far. It's pure
softness, femininity, loveliness - it's like a cloud around you, just
radiating and driving people mad. Even when I think it's long gone,
I still got asked what perfume I have on? I can highly recommend,
the only negative is steep price tag, but it's soo worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2009 10:15:00 AM More reviews by jenncolby

This is for the brand new 2009 Chloe fragrance with the peach ribbon around the bottle. I LOVE this perfume. I bought this right when it first came out and have worn it everyday since. It smells awesome on me..I have gotten so many compliments. I was so excited to find something that I actually LOVED!! I hope they continue to make this! The price is a bit high, but for good perfume..I will splurge!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2009 5:16:00 AM More reviews by anna_hstad

My favourite of all times! not overly sweet, fruity & beautiful. Ive received many compliments when wearing this...

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2009 10:32:00 PM More reviews by TanPeekLing

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Surprisingly, this perfume got me the most compliments! Everyone I go, ppl says the smell lingers on and they ask me where to buy this?

I am happy that I finally found what I am looking for, a signature smell which goes well with my body chemistry.

Mind you, not only men ask me what perfume I wear, ladies too!

Gals, go all out to get this!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/1/2009 10:18:00 PM More reviews by sairababy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love the smell of this perfume. LOVE IT. I just wish it didn't fade away after an hour. I spray once on my wrists and once behind my neck and after an hour I can't smell anything. Such a disappointment since it's such a wonderfully sweet, floral scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2009 10:12:00 AM More reviews by makeupchic70

Got this yesterday as a gift. I'm not fond of floral perfume. Florals make dizzy. But CHLOE is lovely! It's a clean fruity floral. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2009 3:53:00 PM More reviews by Legs11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had a spritz of this whilst on holiday and at first i wasnt too keen. Well as the day went on i kept smelling myself and couldnt stop talking about "how nice i smelt". End of the holiday and i went and purchased a bottle. I have gotten so many compliments on this.
I am going through a 60s socialte phase and this scent really compliments it. It is ladylike and glamorous and is light for the day yet heavy enough for the evening. And the bottle is so pretty!
A truly beautiful scent, dont let the first smell put you off.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2009 8:21:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

ETA: 11/17/2010 - I have to edit my review because I bought the large EDP bottle and ended up HATING it. It smelled like cheap laundry detergent and was so pungent it made me sick. Even my mother hated it and complained of how strongly it smelled. Fortunately I swapped this one away. Initially I thought it was because I accidentally purchased the EDP instead of the EDT, but I went to Sephora to try the EDT and it still had the same cheap detergent smell to it.

ORIGINAL REVIEW: I've been using this for the past week, thanks to a generous friend who gave me a stash of makeup/skincare/fragrance samples she'd been hoarding for me. It came in a paper beige envelope with brown writing. I was not expecting much from this fragrance, but it was love at first spritz. It's girly but not over the top girly, and the dry down has notes of amber. It works with my body chemistry and I could see it becoming a staple scent for me when my usual standby (Stella by Stella McCartney) is too heavy.