July 29, 2014 | 952 users online

Fragrances - Chloe - Chloe (EDP)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2009 6:54:00 AM More reviews by MichikoFliz

A sales assistant gave me a card sprayed with this and I put it in my pocket without thinking much about it. For that entire day, I was wondering where such a clean and sweet smell were coming from. I emptied out my pockets onto my shelf when I went home and left the sprayed card there.

After a very long time, I still smelt this sweet smell lingering around, I then realised it was Chloe when I was starting to go a little mad and went on a smelling object rampage.

When I was in Japan I bought two bottles because I loved it so much from my memory of the sprayed card.

I still love it, but on my skin it is not quite the same scent which is unfortunate. I have never finished a perfume in my life and I bought two so that's the reason I would not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/17/2009 6:11:00 PM More reviews by silkcut

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Ugh... At first, I was so excited by this scent... the gorgeous bottle, the delicate floral scent...I spritzed it on and battled with whether I would splurge out.. Pay day was not quite here so I walked off, sniffing my wrists all the while.

Then I got home and the smell lingered. In a bad way. Began to make me feel dizzy and ill.. Scrubbed and scrubbed, to no avail... I smelled like I had liberally doused myself in cheap air freshener.

Unfortunately, I was able to smell this on my clothes for days after. I feel nauseous when I catch a whiff of this. Maybe its just my body chemistry, but I hated this! Although have smelled on other people, and have not been wild on it..

The moral? With this, and any other perfume, please, please do not buy immediately! Boy, am I glad I didn't part with the cash for this. For once, being broke worked to my advantage :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2009 12:17:00 PM More reviews by pandasforeva123

This smells amazing. It smells like roses but with an interesting twist. The bottle is gorgeous and classy. It lasted for a long time, at least that is what happened at the perfume counter. One downside, I hate the price, it's 85$CDN I believe for 1.7oz.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2009 10:06:00 PM More reviews by lesfemmes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really love this perfume. For me, it is the perfect blend of a nice feminine scent, a clean scent, and a sexy scent. I have found my new signature scent.

I am a major fan of Hermes Rose Ikebana, but it works well only during the summer. It is a very clean floral, but is almost too crisp to wear year round.

The new Chloe is one of the most wonderful scents I've sniffed, and comes out beautifully on my skin. I don't think it's too sweet, although I do get a little bit distracted by a sweet note that pops up in this perfume. The closest I can describe it is to the sweetness of Vera Wang Princess, although MUCH more sophisticated and understated.

I think most younger women (obviously Chloe's target demographic) can wear this scent. It's fresh and young, while being floral, clean, and sexy. Everything I could want!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/2/2009 8:36:00 PM More reviews by ransomnote

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

* Top Notes
* Peony, Lychee, Freesia.
Middle Notes
* Rose, Magnolia, Muguet.
Base Notes
* Amber, Cedar.

The cedar is very strong on me; it provides a strong aroma of cedar with a touch of sweetness. On my skin, the cedar comes across as pepper. I am disappointed with the fragrance - I can't wear it. Do try it before you buy this one! It bears no resemblance to the original. I feel that the company should not have released a totally different fragrance under the same name. I believe it may have been an attempt (a sucessful one) to trade upon the name of a popular fragrance - granting an otherwise forgettable fragrance more attention than it deserves, in my nose's humble opinion. : )

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2009 7:08:00 PM More reviews by jessicaerabbit

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am always reluctant to spritz floral scents on my skin because I prefer either clean or oriental notes, but this particular fragrance has changed my life. It is timeless, elegant, and classy- I would go so far as to say that it is a modern Chanel #5. Always appropriate and ultra-feminine.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2009 4:56:00 PM More reviews by Holidae

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I must admit, this wasn't love at first scent for me. I am not sure if it was the scent itself or the fact that I wore Narcisse in high school, and there really wasn't too much going on in the world of Chloe after that. But the lady in the fragrance department gave me a sample, along with Gucci Flora and Flower Bom and I was hooked. I gave the Gucci and the Flower Bom sample to a friend and went out and bought Chloe the next week. The scent is hypnotic, I feel dreamy and sexy at the same time. Its very sweet at first, but through wear it evolves into an incredably sophisticated scent! I will buy continue to buy this as long as it is being made. It's my new signature scent!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2009 3:18:00 AM More reviews by Maya88

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This perfume is the closest to HG I've been so far. It's pure
softness, femininity, loveliness - it's like a cloud around you, just
radiating and driving people mad. Even when I think it's long gone,
I still got asked what perfume I have on? I can highly recommend,
the only negative is steep price tag, but it's soo worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2009 10:15:00 AM More reviews by jenncolby

This is for the brand new 2009 Chloe fragrance with the peach ribbon around the bottle. I LOVE this perfume. I bought this right when it first came out and have worn it everyday since. It smells awesome on me..I have gotten so many compliments. I was so excited to find something that I actually LOVED!! I hope they continue to make this! The price is a bit high, but for good perfume..I will splurge!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2009 5:16:00 AM More reviews by anna_hstad

My favourite of all times! not overly sweet, fruity & beautiful. Ive received many compliments when wearing this...