Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

4.4

NET WT. 0.08 g / 0.002 Oz. HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL/HYDROGENATED GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL/HYDROGENATED HUILE VEGETALE, ZINC STEARATE, STEARIC ACID, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA, POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510) <8914>

on 10/8/2013 3:37:00 PM

BEST EYEBROW PENCIL EVER. This brow wiz is seriously the best thing it lasts for a realllllly and I love the color variations.

on 10/7/2013 8:32:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Perfect brow pencil, my one and only. I wished the formula was more lasting. I love the spooly!

It's AMAZING. I CRINGE looking at pictures of my eyebrows before using this. I will never look for another pencil ever. Could last a bit longer but that's my only complaint. I use the Anastasia brow powder over top and my eyebrows look very professional.

on 10/4/2013 1:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I absolutely love this product! I just started using it about two weeks ago when my cousin introduced me to it. I definitely feel as if this retractable pencil is more for fuller eyebrows because you basically just have to line your brows and they look flawless! However if you have pretty thin brows you could use the pencil to draw on "hairs" like the packaging says. The pencil + eyeshadow on thin brows will really define them. And in my opinion, like I mentioned earlier, I really like the pencil alone for fuller eyebrows. Highly recommend!

on 10/2/2013 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I really enjoy this product. I got it in the shade ebony for my almost black eye brows. I just wish (not complaining] that the actual pencil had an extra side that was thicker so that I'm not taking so long to fill in the middle of my eyebrows. & then maybe a spooly on the side. Anyways lasting power is great& def will repurchase. (eyeing the tarte brow prducts tho haha)

on 10/1/2013 4:17:00 AM

Pros: The pigmentation is just right for filling in brows. It is neither too hard nor too creamy. The pencil point never needs sharpening and it retains its original slimmer point which is helpful to precisely fill in and define your brows. It gives a soft, beautiful natural look when filling in your brows.
Cons: It tends to blur and go smudgy. Spraying the spoolie end of it with a bit of hairspray and tapping it on to set helps some but I think for the price point they could have and should have tweaked the formula a bit to give it more staying power. It is not so great for drawing in thinning patches or areas that you want to elongate where there are no natural brow hairs. I have had mine for several years, and I really do not reach for it that much because it does not work as well for me as other less expensive brow products.

I like powder.gels more than pencils, and if you like pencils but do not want to spend $22 on one I would suggest the Milani pencil with the spoolie end. I think Brow Wiz could be the ideal product for those of you who already have full brows and just want a soft definer but it is disappointing if you are one that has to basically draw on more than half your brow.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I have bought all of the Anastasia Brow products and this is the best. I love that it doesn't have the dry pencil look, it is moist, comes in many colors and is easy and fast to use. I've done all the different products and systems and kits and the best make up tools are the classics like this brow wiz! Definitely a great purchase!

I had a makeup artist at sephora use this on me and I fell in love! I have tried every pencil and was using benefit brow kit for years. This product made me switch and I will never go back. The price is pretty ridiculous for a brow pencil but I love the small lines and how this product actually make my brows look natural. I will never go back to any powders or pencils again!

on 9/17/2013 1:25:00 PM

PROS
-comes with a spoolie for blending/grooming
-slim design (portable; easy to draw "hairs")
-blends well
-good range of shades
-good texture
-no detectable scent

CONS
-way over-priced
-product breaks very easily

I was introduced to this pencil by a makeup artist when the store I was at was out of stock of Tarte's EmphasEYES (which is also way over-priced). Am I ever sorry I wasted CAD$26.50 on this pencil because there is absolutely nothing about it that makes it worth so much money for such a run-of-the-mill brow liner.

The biggest problem with this product is how fragile it is. When I took my pencil out of the box, half an inch of it had already broken off in the tube and fell out of the tube and on to my bathroom floor. The next morning, when I went to use it, another entire inch and a half of the product had broken off and again fell on to my bathroom floor - and I hadn't even used it yet! Since the product isn't very hard (or else it wouldn't be easy to blend), I'm guessing its breakability is owed somewhat to the stick being incredibly slender.

It's fairly easy to blend (especially with the handy spoolie it comes with), but so are a lot of other brow pencils that are far more affordable and provide a hekuva lot more product for their price. I wouldn't say that it has staying-power different from any other brow pencil I've ever tried, and it's not waterproof either (if that's something you're into).

The very slim shape of the product does make it easier to line the brows with fine hair-like lines since the pencil is a wind-up and doesn't need sharpening like conventional pencils do. It also isn't too heavily pigmented, which means it can be applied in layers and still look relatively natural when blended with the spoolie. It's also easily blendable, which is good since it takes on a bit of a sheerer look if you don't want to look too made up. It also doesn't pull on the skin when applied, unlike some pencils that can be a bit hard upon first application.

Overall, though, there is nothing about this product that makes it stand out from most drugstore brands. It's just another high-end, over-priced pencil that does the job but doesn't have anything else to offer that makes it worth such a pricey purchase. Save your hard-earned cash and move on to other products that'll last longer and be way more durable.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

If you're looking for a natural look to your eyebrows than this is the brow pencil for you. I got my shade in CARAMEL and it makes my black haired eyebrows look light brown. I'm Asian and wear a MAC NC25-30 shade and I hate when my eyebrows look so fake and painted on. I wanted a more natural look and this pencil color did that for me. I got a backup of it just in case. This is definitely my holy grail item.

Popular Brows Products