December 19, 2014 | 1415 users online

Brows - Anastasia Of Beverly Hills - Brow Wiz

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2010 9:58:00 PM More reviews by Cherry_blossom

My HG brow pencil! This stays on all day, and it is great for defining your brows. I use this together with the Anastasia brow powder duo and I've received countless compliments on how perfect my eyebrows are! I have gone through 3 of these pencils already, and it seems to run out fast! Although the price is quite steep, I will keep repurchasing because I love it so much!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2010 10:29:00 PM More reviews by Kellykins

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This made my eyebrows more defined, yet looking totally natural and soft. It matches my eyebrows perfectly, and one time I forgot to take it off during a shower, and after the shower I looked in the mirror and it was STILL there, perfect brows. I was like wow, this is some heavy-duty stuff. Happy I got this!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2010 12:42:00 AM More reviews by sohysterical

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

So, I love this. Totally superior to any other brow producs I've used, and that is how I justify spending so much money for what seems like not a whole lot of product. Matches my eyebrows perfectly (Medium Ash) and I love that the 'ash' colors are actually ash. I find most brow products are too red, which is weird since the vast majority people (myself included!) do not have red in their eyebrows. Lasts beautifully, the texture is perfect (not too waxy, nicely pigmented, etc), the pencil is super thin and self sharpening.. perfection. Love the little spoolie brush, but I wish you had some way of knowing how much product was left. By the time you realize you're at the end, it's completely gone and you basically need to go buy more immediately or else you won't be able to do your brows the next day. Kind of inconvenient.
Regardless, 5 lippies, Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2010 10:30:00 PM More reviews by tiffany87

I love this product, the answer to my weak and thin eyebrows. It may look like there is very little product (my first thought), but it actually lasts for quite a long time, and I use mine everyday. Love the packaging, no need to sharpen and small size gives me the precision I need. I hate sharpening pencils, as I feel that I'm losing too much product to keep the tip sharp. Will definitely repurchase this over and over again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2010 1:24:00 AM More reviews by chinaglazer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

My HG of brow colors! It glides on, isn't waxy or some other weird texture, and is the perfect color for me (medium ash). The color looks completely natural. And it has the brush on the end... so convenient! I've spent many dollars on brow pencils, pens, sharpeners, etc. This is the jackpot!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2010 10:55:00 PM More reviews by to0pink

I love this eyebrow pencil. It has a spoolie at the other end which makes it so easy and convenient to blend the color. No need to swap tools. It lasts a while depending on how much you use. My most favorite part about it is that it's just ONE thing you need for your eyebrows. You don't need a separate color or brush, it's all packed into one.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2010 4:10:00 AM More reviews by dpmsll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I went to Sephora and the SA suggested that I should get brunette, so i did but its a little too brown but still looks good on me but i want to try medium ash. well anyways as far as the product goes its wonderful for filling in my eyebrows! i have used NYC brunette powder ( and this was wayy to brownish reddish for me!) and ugh it looked so unnatural! The pencil is really thin and the spooly thing is sooo great for blending it in. I absolutely love love love this product for my eyebrows. Its about $21.00 i think... pricey compared to my drugstore eyebrow products but i will def. repurchase this again because it gave me great results. its little hard to get color out , but it works well for me because i wont over do it. great natural look! I've also tried the maybelline eyebrow definer pencil, but could never find a good color on me as well. i was kind of hesitate in buying this because it was $21.oo but i'm hooked.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2010 4:40:00 PM More reviews by 4arakim

I'm Asian with black/brown hair and I bought mine in the color Medium Ash. It's such a perfect color for me! I love love love this eyebrow pencil. The reason I love this eyebrow pencil is that it's so hard to go overboard. The application is so light so that gradual buildup is extremely easy to obtain. I used to use power to fill in my eyebrows, but after using this product I will never use anything else. It's definitely worth the $20.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2010 12:45:00 PM More reviews by sourie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Gives natural-looking results. Expensive but definitely worth it and travel-friendly. For reference, i have dark brown-black hair and use the Brow Wiz in Brunette.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2010 10:44:00 PM More reviews by galai_curryqueen9830

I have black hair, but I use Brunette because of my lighter complexion. I never liked brow pencils, and chose brow powders instead. However, once I tried this on, I immediately changed my mind! I get more precision because I get to draw wherever I want, and however hard I want. I do not have to worry about where the brow powder will end up instead, nor do I need to set the powder with brow gel. Brunette might be for brunettes, but if you use it with a stronger hand, it will come out dark brown, dark enough for those with black hair. The staying power of the Brow Wiz is quite long lasting because I've worn this on a day that I would be sweating non stop, and it still held up to when I first applied it. The spoolie on the other end is very convenient. It allows me to blend my brow hairs with the pencil, and it also saves me some room in my make up bag. The packaging is a thumbs up because of the twist up. I hate brow pencils that need to be sharpened because I think that if a pencil is blade sharp, the result will be so unnatural and artificial. The price of it is quite reasonable because I use so little that it'll probably last me 6+ months