Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

4.4

NET WT. 0.08 g / 0.002 Oz. HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL/HYDROGENATED GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL/HYDROGENATED HUILE VEGETALE, ZINC STEARATE, STEARIC ACID, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA, POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510) <8914>

on 12/29/2013 10:57:00 AM

Expensive but lasts a really long time. For me the texture of the pencil I perfect- not too hard, not too soft. And the color selection is great. I have really sparse, patchy brows and this helps me fill them out and looks SO natural! I haven't even run out of the first pencil and I already bought another : )

on 12/28/2013 4:18:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I purchased this in brunette after testing one at Ulta on my hand. I was impressed with how fine the tip was, and how it did not smudge or smear. Excited to try it, I immediately used it when I got home.
I returned it the next day.
The pencil is so dry that it actually broke the second I applied pressure. It also was very hard to create a line on my skin because it was so dried out. I warmed it up a bit on my hand but still found that I had to press really hard to get it to show on my skin. I just thought that at $22, that was not acceptable. Maybe I got an old one - but my Ulta just opened a couple of months ago.

on 12/27/2013 1:32:00 PM

Absolutely the best eyebrow pencil I have ever used. I'm a natural blonde, so I use the blonde ash color and it is a PERFECT match to my hair. It's not waxy going on, it stays on forever, and you don't need to set it with anything. The spool on the end makes it easy to blend and the overall product is just fantastic. I'm on my second one.
Must have!

on 12/21/2013 2:54:00 PM

This is really the only brow product I use because it works so well. Its super easy to use; no sharpening necessary and having the spoolie on the other end is so convenient. A lot of brow products are also too warm for my coloring, but the medium brown one is perfect for me (I'm NC 20-25ish depending on season) and the cool tones look much better in my brows. It does last all day, although it's definitely not one of those extra long wear kinda products.

on 12/14/2013 9:20:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

One con is the $21 price tag but hey IT WORKS!!

I have very sparse light brows and a mixture of blonde and brown hair with red undertones. So, obviously it is HARD to find anything that doesn't look too fake or harsh. I used to love the E.L.F brow kit and Milani ones but they just didn't stick to my oily face well, yes even in brows I get yucky oil.

Well I bought this with a gift card in Ash Blonde and it looks natural yet my brows exist!! I feel like it lasts longer than drugstore pencils that tend to either be too dry or too creamy and it tames the brows I feel too...

Overall I am in love and will have to keep one on hand at all times!!

on 12/9/2013 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I can't say enough good things about this eyebrow pencil. I was using eyeshadow to fill in my brows but it wasn't giving them the sharp look i wanted. I have this in Caramel and I have blonde hair. I have naturally dark brows and this works great. It still looks super natural and I love how it has a spoolie on the end. As long as I am obsessed with my eyebrows I will keep using this. The price is pretty high but its worth it to get the right look.

on 11/24/2013 12:21:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love this pencil. Doesn't need sharpening, great color and texture, allows me to draw in my brows really naturally. Unlike other brow pencils isn't waxy. I use this in combination with Anastasia brow gel to fix my brows in place, and Benefit's high brow glow pencil right under the brow line to really make my thin brows pop.

The only shortcoming is that it doesn't last so long, but on my still oily skin nothing much does. Before I used this I had a LancĂ´me pencil I liked but this is infinitely superior.

on 11/17/2013 7:14:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

NC25 Chinese, more black than brown hair slightly lightened by the AZ sun.

Brunette - purchased a few yrs ago and eventually returned, too much brown in the 'tailend' of my nonexistent backend brow.

Ebony - newly released color. Hey nice, def closer to my hair color but the darker color b/c I have to color and fake in my sparse brows gives me FLOATING BROW (and too dark just makes me look old(er)..haha). Not their fault, just my genetic brow defect.

Bet if I had naturally full brows that just needed filling, either color would work. Meanwhile I feel like Goldilocks of the brows.

on 11/17/2013 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I used to be that girl that NEVER filled in her brows. I used to think it was pointless and never wanted to do it, I got this product with my Sephora rewards points and I decided to not let it go to waste and give it a try. HOLY COW. This stuff made me want to start doing my brows!

-very natural looking! there's nothing I hate more than eyebrows that look like they've been drawn on by a blind kindergarten kid. They still look like my own brows just more polished and put together.
-it doesn't have waxy texture. It's very smooth and easy to apply. Just glides right over the brows without any choppiness.
-the shade I picked is perfect for my hair color and skin tone. Not obvious very subtle looking
-the packaging in general is very sleek and cute. Easy to take with you for travel and such.
- i set my brows with a clear mascara to hold everything in place and I swear this stuff does not budge! I got soaking wet at school the other day and funny enough everything slid off my face from the rain EXCEPT my brows!

All in all I would repurchase this all over again if it somehow got out of my hands. I don't know how I went so long without trying this stuff out. Very much a staple product for me now!

on 11/13/2013 8:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I never wanted to spend the money on Brow Wiz but decided to splurge during a Sephora sale. This is my new HG brow pencil. It makes my brows look more natural than any other product. I love how tiny the pencil is because I have sparse brows. The Caramel shade is the PERFECT match for my strawberry blonde brows.

Popular Brows Products