October 1, 2014 | 987 users online

Liquid - Revlon - ColorStay Makeup [Reformulated Early 2013]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2010 4:23:00 AM More reviews by aikamedina

HD foundation so far and with a good price too. I have been using MAC Studio fix Foundation for about 2 years already and I saw a video review on Revlon Foundation so I decided to try it out myself. I couldn't believe it. It stayed on for the whole entire day! I have oily skin and I put my foundation on from 7am to about 5pm is when there's a little bit of shine on my T-zone and I just need blotting paper and it still looks flawless. All you need is a little bit and its full coverage. It last me a long time and has it for both dry and oily skin or combination and it has a lot of variety of skin tones too so you can fine the right shade for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2010 1:10:00 AM More reviews by MissBettyful

This is my favourite foundation. I starting using this a month ago and I love it!!! Like everyone else, I wish this came in a pump bottle, so I just transfered it into one. Works very well that way, the pump I'm using has a small opening so very little comes out and I find that works quite well. I bought the Oily/Combination Warm Golden from drugstore.com since it cost $23 here in Canada and only $13.99 there with bogo 1/2 off. The color is a tad too light, Golden Beige might have been a better choice. It does smell like paint thinner, but I really love this stuff so I don't really care what it smells like. I apply this with a foundation brush and it does streak, so I swoosh a stippling brush around to blend out the lines. I find that this is a medium coverage foundation. This stuff last forever, no transfering, no smudging, no moving around. I do wash my face twice in the evening just to be sure that there isn't any left on my face.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/17/2010 3:34:00 PM More reviews by CutieGoneCrazy21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

i love photoready so i thought why not try this? eww! its too cakey and heavy also breaks me out! i do however like the smell and the palest shade is my exact color. it just doesnt work for me.. :/

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2010 3:11:00 PM More reviews by kimmielbo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This foundation has ended my search for my HG. I am extremely pale and use the lightest shade of this foundation. It does smell like paint but provides beautiful long-lasting coverage.Despite being acne-prone this has not broke me out and has in fact left my skin clearer as I don't need to use a setting powder as often.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2010 5:16:00 PM More reviews by wallaceg6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Great product. good packaging,better if it hd a pump, but you get use to it! full coverage, lasts all day. looks natural. it is harder to blend than alot of other fondations that i have tried as it is thicker, but you quickly get use to it. good value for money last awhile.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/16/2010 12:01:00 PM More reviews by nikarina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had to pay $23 dollars for this (I live in Canada) and it made me look very cakey and unnatural. I tried the second time by putting on considerably lest and it was still very powdery/dry. NOT REC'd for dry skin please.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2010 11:29:00 AM More reviews by mekamakeupgrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this product! I bought it specifically for my graduation night, knowing that I needed something to stay on and give me great coverage. It stayed on great, even being outside all night (outside graduation anyone?). It gave me an amazing complexion and has insane staying power. I warm it up on the back of my hand with Sonia Kashuk foundation brush then apply to my face. Love!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2010 4:37:00 AM More reviews by glamophonic28

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Okay, I found an amazing way of applying this so it looks super natural. This may sound a little weird though... Basically what you do if you get about a dime sized amount on your palm, rub your palms together to get it evenly distributed then just press your palms onto your face repeatedly until it's more or less blended into your skin. Then take a flat top brush (I find the Every Day Minerals flat top great for this) and stipple on top to make it really melt into your skin. I really really really recommend you try this, even if you're like "ew why would you do that..." 'cause it actually makes the foundation look so nice on the skin. And I find that it works so well 'cause of the thick-ish consistency of the foundation. And it covers amazingly, I don't need concealer at all with this foundation and method of applying. Just try it, it's not like you have anything to lose :P
    Oh ps this is for the combination/oily formula.. I don't know how it would go with the other one.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2010 2:20:00 AM More reviews by colfaxt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Hate this item, horrible for your skin. It traps dirt on the complexion, and it made with titanim-dioxide which is paint, literally killing your face. It may look flawless but it gave me a mole that had to be opened up, thank goodness my dermo knew it was the foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2010 12:33:00 AM More reviews by A7XSYNdrome

This foundation is great! Usually liquid foundation feels tacky after you apply it but this stuff has an almost powdery finish, which I love. I use the shade Nude and it matches my skin nearly perfect. I haven't found a better foundation since I discovered this one.
    -It's about $10 which is a little much for a minimum wage ice cream shop girl, but it's worth it.
    -It's definitely best applied with a brush. It does cake on the brush, so I recommend washing your foundation brush every other day.
    -It dries relatively fast so it's best to do your face in sections.
    -Looks flawless with a powder finish.
    All and all, I love this foundation and I will absolutely repurchase.