Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal

3.5

Water - Aqua , Paraffin , Potassium Cetyl Phosphate , Beeswax - Cera Alba , Carnauba Wax - Cera Carnauba , Acacia Senegal Gum - Acacia Senegal , Glycerin , Cetyl Alcohol , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Sodium Polymethacrylate , Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil , Hydrogenated Palm Oil , Phenethyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Steareth-20 , PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone , Polyquaternium-10 , Silica , Soluble Collagen , Simethicone , Panthenol , Disodium EDTA , Iron Oxides - CI 77499 - CI 77492 - CI 77491 - May Contain , Titanium Dioxide - CI 77891 - May Contain , Ultramarines - CI 77007 - May Contain , Chromium Oxide Greens - CI 77288 - May Contain , Chromium Hydroxide Green - CI 77289 - May Contain , Manganese Violet - CI 77742 - May Contain , Ferric Ferrocyanide - CI 77510 - May Contain , Mica - May Contain

on 10/11/2008 1:16:00 AM

I think this does add a little bit of volume but it clumps too too much making my lashes stick together.

on 10/9/2008 1:19:00 PM

I've had great luck w/ this product! So far, it has been the best as far as not leaving flakes or raccoon eyes. Every few applications, I do wipe the brush with a tissue to remove sticky globs (I know. It wastes products. But this is not an expensive mascara anyway & it's worth it!). Love the brush and the shorter handle. I will buy again.

on 10/9/2008 10:49:00 AM

This is a great mascara! I love it! I've used almost every mascara known to man and this is my new favorite. It absolutely does increase the volume and quickly. One or two coats, and you're done! Love it.

I love the packaging for the product, but I can't say that the mascara was particularly amazing. It gave me a considerable amount of volume, but it clumped on me and I had to brush it out to fix my lashes. It has a very strong and rather odd scent and didn't work any better than the other Volum' Expresses before it.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I hate this thing sooo much. The only thing I like about it is the color of the packaging. It uncurls my lashes, makes them look spider-leg-y, and smells horrible. Never going to buy EVER again. Maybelline mascaras never fail to disappoint me.. :(

on 10/6/2008 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have used Diorshow for ages and am tired of spending so much money on a decent mascara. I found this Colossal to be truly interchangeable with the Dior for a fraction of the price. It's not exactly the same, but for the huge savings, I'm making the switch to drugstore! I'm still hunting for my HG, but the Colossal will do for now.

on 10/6/2008 7:06:00 PM

I really tried to like it but ughhh....clumps way to much and I had racoon eyes.

on 10/6/2008 9:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Love this mascara! What a fantastic job it does. Comparable to Lancome, EL, Dior mascaras. No more wasting money on these brands.

on 10/4/2008 9:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Fantastic mascara. I agree with other reviewers that the smell is a bit much but it's not strong enough to prevent me from using this product. This mascara is great. It gives serious volume and definition to my eyelashes and you cannot go wrong with the price.

on 10/4/2008 8:44:00 PM

I think this mascara is just OK. It does give volume and hasn't clumped my lashes but it uncurls them which is really important for me. The rose smell hasn't really bothered me either and I love the container :) But after this tube I'm moving on to something new.