July 31, 2014 | 1303 users online

Liquid - MAC - Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2006 2:18:00 AM More reviews by AllAboutLips

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I absolutely LOVE this foundation!! I was previously using the SF powder foundation, but I found it to look a bit too matte and powdery looking. But when I found out that a liquid version came out, I was so excited! I like to apply it with the foundation brush, and I also use it as my under-eye concealer. That's what I love about this, it's got medium coverage that's buildable and looks natural at the same time. Finish with a light dusting of Blot powder (I just used the pressed version but apply it with a big powder brush) and I'm set for the day! And the best thing: it doesn't feel heavy or cakey, but almost like nothing on your skin!!! Oh, and the spf is definitely an added bonus. This is MAC's best invention ever!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2006 3:18:00 PM More reviews by Jaimesf

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great product with great staying power. Color stays true...I have never been a MAC foundation fan but I do like this one.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2006 10:10:00 AM More reviews by Lucrecia

I ran and bought this foundation because of the wonderful reviews here and I am very obsessed about foundations ( I have tried/used about 40 foundations during the past 2 years). However, I should have know that after trying every MAC foundations (seriously, I have tried all of them except the full coverage foundation), I have never been impressed. (except the primer Prep & Prime...that's my HG) Not that they are all terrible but they are average and comparable to drugstores foundations. Now studio fix fluid, the texture feels silky but to be honest I look better when I don't wear this foundation! It accentuated every little flakies and dry patches that are not visible before I put on the foundation! (even when I moisturise so much) If I look at a few small areas that were without any dry spots, I actually like the finish, not too matte just a clean looking face. I also didn't get excellent coverage like everybody else is saying, the maximum I got was medium. I think that this foundation will be good for anybody that doesn't have any dry spots at all. In this price range, I can buy something of a better quality. Therefore, to me it's only an average foundation that's only good for certain group of people and definitely not a WOW to me. I will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2006 7:12:00 AM More reviews by missglamourette

This is my HG foundation. It just came out in Australia. YAY.
It offer fantastic coverage with a semi-matte finish. Glides on perfectly.
It doesn't feel heavy and blends in with my skin.
You must get colour matched for this because it tends to be on the darker side. I'm NW20 but got NW15.
I just wish it come with a pump on the bottle.
Excellent price $AU48
Will be buying again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2006 2:07:00 AM More reviews by Jaimesf

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been using this product for the past week and love it. It has great coverage and lasts all day which has been a real problem for me with other foundations. Color stays true. I have never been a MAC foundation fan until I tried this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/20/2006 8:27:00 AM More reviews by smirkums

I'm a MAC-foundation newbie.

I gave this 1 star because the coverage is great.

On the flip-side, I didn't give it the remaining stars because:

1) It broke me out starting the day after I first tried it, and

2) It felt mask-like, even though I only needed a tiny bit to cover my face -- smiling felt stiff.

I was really hoping I had found a nice foundation but it sadly ruined my skin. It was just starting to clear up, too.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2006 7:20:00 PM More reviews by cpagosa2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Excellent Very Natural Looking Foundation. Covers almost everything, and is very buildable. I have large pores on my cheeks, and I can literally "spackle" this foundation into them without looking cakey, or having that tight mask feeling. NW20 is a perfect match for my untanned skin, will need to go a shade darker in the summer. Very Good foundation for those of us in our 30's just getting fine lines etc. (I am sure it is excellent for younger skin as well)I do tend to break out easily, and have not had any more breakouts than usual in the 2 weeks of everyday use with this foundation. The key is to moisturize lightly before use, or even mix a little of your favorite moisturizer with the foundation. I have combo skin, dry chin, outer cheeks, oily t-zone. Get the pump, well worth it!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/19/2006 5:35:00 PM More reviews by applesforcheeks

sff is super thick compared to the other foundations that i have tried. you definitely need a brush to blend this onto your face.

i'm on day 3 of using this foundation and i can already tell you all that my cheeks have broken out horribly! back to mac, you go.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2006 12:27:00 PM More reviews by beautifulscorpio83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Hmmm..... i'm a bit on the fence with this product, yes it does provide good coverage and i like how the colors run yellow, but this didn't do much to wow me really. i have dryish acne-prone skin and this def. did not give my skin a glow or anything i think it's because it's more on the matte side, not bad if that's what you want but it's not what I want lol. i'll use it when the weather warms up more and when my skin gets more oily and see how i like it then.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2006 8:24:00 AM More reviews by lovemichelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I been using Bare Minerals for awhile now and still apply a little over Studio Fix Fluid as a powder, but I like this foundation. It's my first MAC foundation and I was scared to try it since I heard a lot of people say how MAC foundations break them out, but luckily this one hasn't done anything to my skin. The color is just a little too light, but when I apply the bare minerals over it all evens out.