September 30, 2014 | 1865 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Colossal

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2008 11:12:00 AM More reviews by noranc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I think I like this even more than Lash Blash, which tended to flake on me. Yes, it does have a slight scent but it's pleasant and fades quickly. This gives me full, lush, non-clumpy lashes.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2008 10:51:00 PM More reviews by aimless07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Flakes badly and smells weird. A waste of money! If I want bold lashes I am going back to my Maybelline Lash Stylist.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/17/2008 5:49:00 PM More reviews by scsevenone

colossal? true, it did give some volume to my lashes, but it added clumps!! on the first use... & the odor! i agree with most of you guys. it has a funky smell.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2008 9:42:00 PM More reviews by dacarson

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was very excited to attempt this product , I love it . it makes my lashes big . which is whati was hoping it would do because i have very small lashes . It is awesome and i do reccomend it and when the product runs out i am am buying it again :)

rated 2 of 5 on 9/16/2008 5:51:00 PM More reviews by sweetpunkin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was so excited to try this new mascara after I saw a commercial for it. But it looks like I got excited for nothing! I don't know of a bad smell like others have mentioned, but It does clump & is VERY annoying!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/16/2008 12:48:00 AM More reviews by calikitten118

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

eh, it's okay. not the greatest, but definetly not the worst i've tried. i got it on sale at target for 5 bucks. i haven't yet had any package quality issues (been using it about a week). it goes on a bit clumpy and i do have to separate my lashes after. it smells odd, but it's not a huge deal. i'll finish the tube (tho it'll be a long three months for me), but i won't be repurchasing. i'm going to try max factor 2000 calorie next, and if that doesn't work i'll be going back to neutrogena healthy volume (nothing HG about it, but it didn't clump on me).

edit 9/25/08: this stuff sucks. my tube did separate, so they definetly need to work on the package. it's also now clumping and almost impossible to separate my lashes.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/16/2008 12:31:00 AM More reviews by blackdove724

Ugh, the smell is aweful and my eyes had an allergic reaction to it. It made my lids super puffy. Plus it wasn't even all that great of a mascara. It gave no where near the volume my Lash blast does and it flakes easily. There are better d/s mascara's out there girls, skip on this one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2008 8:48:00 PM More reviews by Steph0891

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

this thickened and lengthened my tiny little asian lashes...but i've had mascara's that was better than this. lash blast made more of an affect in my lashes. diorshow even better..the best and my hg. this is still not a bad mascara..just not the best i've tried.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2008 11:39:00 PM More reviews by wheat_thin636

The chemically smell really surprised me; I've never used a mascara that had an obvious smell. To me, it wasn't that noticeable since I wasn't using it anywhere near my nose. The packaging is similar to Covergirl's Lash Blash, but smaller. It doesn't volumize much, but makes my lashes feel "plush." They are longer and very soft and weightless, but I only use two coats, so that might be a reason. It does weigh my lashes down, but I've noticed the mascaras that keep curl are usually very drying and make my lashes crunchy after it dries. I like it and will try it in waterproof. Usually they hold curl better.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/14/2008 10:55:00 AM More reviews by SuperNanny

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The smell burns my nose. It clumps. It smears. It made my lashes fall out in clumps. No, in fact, I would not buy it again.