October 21, 2014 | 2059 users online

Liquid - MAC - Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2006 6:05:00 PM More reviews by Myaspace

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Since Makeup Forever face and body (No.20) broke me out this summer, I tried Mac fluid (NC25). NC25 is too yellow for me, I prefer Makeup forever Ivory 20, so I only apply it very very sheerly. I only use little (so little) with a wet sponge (with water or with moisturizer), sometimes I use a brush.

I love it during the summer.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/17/2006 2:57:00 PM More reviews by 9Chickweed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

*sigh* I'm so sad! Just when I thought I'd found the perfect foundation, I'm allergic to it...and I've never had an allergic reaction to foundation before. Irony is that I'm not allergic to the Studio Fix powder foundation. It gave great medium/full coverage, kept me from getting oily, didn't catch onto any dry skin flakes, and matched my face perfectly. Only problem? I had little pink itchy marks appear on my face and it made me break out!!! The only reason why I didn't give this a really bad mark is because I think that for anyone that doesn't have a reaction to this, it would be a great foundation.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2006 1:08:00 PM More reviews by talkaboutaddiction

I really really REALLY love this fndt. This is the only line I have ever found (besides Shiseido but it smells like old lady to me) that is yellow enough for me. I think if they had a shade called banana I would buy it seriously! I am so yellow, I may as well be jaundiced! Anywho! This lasts on me and the finish is a natural matte. I follow this with select sheer powder and voila! A perfect face. Alas, the reason for 4 lippies instead of 5 is that during PMS, this does aggravate my breakouts...not extreme, but instead of maybe 2-3 my jaw will break out into about 10 small ones. They always go away and they arent cystic or giant puss ones or anything so i deal with it for a week b/c I refuse to give up this wonderful fndt. Def repurchase and have done so 3 times already.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2006 1:24:00 AM More reviews by heartinacage

I absolutely love this. It's the perfect foundation for me - flawless coverage, light, natural looking. I was inititally a bit hesitant about purchasing this because I heard it made a bunch of people break out, but I'm very glad I gave in. It's a bit expensive though (43 Sing dollars) , but if it lasts me a long time I suppose it's well worth the money. I would definitely repurchase again and again !

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2006 1:20:00 AM More reviews by jennicole01

I love it. I used the powder studio fix for years, but my skin was getting dry patches and I thought a liquid foundation would look better. And oh man! This is "it!" Flawless finish, variable coverage (depending on how much you put on), and goes a long, long way. I apply it with a brush, and I just may never switch foundation again.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2006 11:02:00 PM More reviews by noahlowryfan

after using the samples for two days, i notice my bumps turned into whiteheads. i am satisified with the coverage but i hate the part where it breaks me out. i will never buy this.

edit: 2/28/08: after trying this out again and buying a full size bottle, i can say that it never broke me out. maybe the sample that i got was a bad batch.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2006 8:47:00 PM More reviews by amandarai

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

After I had given up on my eternal quest to find the perfect foundation, I stumbled onto this one at my local MAC counter. And yes ladies and gentlemen I think I have finally found "the one"....foundation that is :). I need a full coverage foundation, mainly to even out my skin and cover up an occasional blemish, and this suits me perfectly. But my friend who has a near perfect complexion (which I secretly hate her for), also uses this as a sheer foundation and it works perfectly for her as well. As for the price, well it's no more expensive than any other department store brands. But like I mentioned it can go from sheer, to full coverage so IMO it's well worth the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/27/2006 8:48:00 PM More reviews by nell01

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like the coverage of MAC foundations but I do breakout on occasions when I use them. This one has great coverage. Though I do get mild breakouts from it. So I only use it on special occasions. I must say that it would get a 5 star rating but MAC foundations and powders don't agree with my skin. Oh well.

But I am sure there are women out there who will love this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/21/2006 1:36:00 PM More reviews by GJxoxo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

How can I possibly explain this product.
Thank god I didn't buy it or I'd probably have an absolute fit. The lady at the MAC counter put this on me to give me "maximum coverage". She also did so on my mom. Not only did this product look extremley cakey, fake, freakishly pale, yellow, greasy, and slimy all at the same time it totally was a pore clogger. My mom experienced the same thing. I'm frickin 14 and it even made me look like I had wrinkles. Disgusting. I highly do not reccomend it stick with the studio fix powder instead...*thumbs down*

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2006 1:06:00 AM More reviews by Eleven

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff is excellent. My skin usually eats liquid foundations and so for years all I’ve used is Studio Fix powder. Now what I do is apply the SF liquid over my reddish cheeks and chin, nose and forehead (and use concealer under my eyes) and then dust the SF powder over my entire face. It gives a really nice coverage – not too heavy and mask-like but too light either. It stays matte on me for hours so I simply use Blot Powder at lunchtimes to freshen up. For reference I’m a blonde cool-toned PPP and was colour matched to NW20 (same as my concealer) and use N4 powder. I think the colour match is excellent and I will definitely be repurchasing, although it’ll take ages to get through a bottle, which is excellent value at AUD48. The SPF15 is an added bonus. Yet another fabulous MAC HG product for me.