July 24, 2014 | 2124 users online

Liquid - MAC - Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2006 5:12:00 PM More reviews by bgbinsol

Love it! I have very sensitive skin and actually use prescription cream and wash for my blemishes. I was very hesitant on using this because #1: I haven't used a liquid foundation in years and #2: I am prone to break-outs. I have been using the Studio Fix powder for years. Figured why not give it a try. For someone who's motto is "Stick to what you know", this was a breath of fresh air. The coverage is perfect. Not too heavy but enough just to cover any blemish. Doesn't feel cakey and it doesn't cake! It lasts all day! I'm a fan!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/15/2006 8:34:00 PM More reviews by mrcolem

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am a big MAC fan and I do NOT oily or acne prone skin at all. I never break out...now that being said. This foundation and the studio fix powder gives me a HORRIBLE RASH LIKE breakout all over my face. I love the coverage and its a perfect mattte match but back this goes tomorrow I just cant do it anymore.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2006 11:18:00 AM More reviews by GirlyClassic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have just tried a sample so far but it was a generous sample and I've used it at least 5 times. I really, really like this foundation! It gives such a smooth, perfect look to my skin. It makes it look flawless really. I also like that it doesn't make me oily and seems to last so well. Since it does wear so well, it can be harder to get off. Make sure to have a good makeup remover or you could not get it off and breakout. I don't wear foundation daily but when I do wear it, this is what I reach for.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2006 12:44:00 AM More reviews by kimshithuy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Before trying Studio Fix Fluid, I used MAC Select foundation. I think that Studio Fix Fluid is SO MUCH BETTER! The colors tend to be more darker than the Select, so since I am regularly a NC40 in Select, I use NC25 in Studio Fix Fluid because with the Studio Fix powder/foundation on top of that, the color will be neutralized. This foundation made my skin feel natural and smooth! I love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2006 8:39:00 PM More reviews by Anya1976

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I just bought this today. I did my makeup and went out to dinner usually by the time dinner is over and i am in the car my face is shiny. well i got in the car checked my makeup and my face did not have breakthru oil. I am IN LOVE with this foundation. I know i should be trying this out longer b4 i rave but i was just so impressed that i made it thru dinner without shine i had to write.it's now almost an hour after coming home from dinner and my face is still not oily. I am getting the beginning signs of oil but that's ok i did my makeup at around 4:30 this afternoon. Normally after this long my face would look gross with oil and i'd feel like i'd have to wash my face and redo it. but i have to say this isn't bad. I will definately rebuy this foundation. I think the bottle should come with the pump though instead of having to buy it.
I finally got color matched right so in SFF i am a NW 35, ifi get more of a tan this summer i will get color matched again for another bottle but i am loving this foundation.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2006 8:39:00 PM More reviews by Anya1976

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2006 3:51:00 PM More reviews by Tuhreesuh

I have never had good luck with MAC foundations. i also have never had good luck with foundation color matches - my face is very pale compared to the rest of my body, which is golden-olive (i am korean and where sunscreen on my face more than my body). I tried a few different colors and none worked. the texture is also thick and hard to blend - i tried with a sponge and foundation brush. Sorry...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2006 8:23:00 PM More reviews by MyBuddy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The coverage is not quite as full as Estee Lauder's Double Wear. This is medium coverage, which is great if you suffer from melasma (brown patches) like me, rosacea, acne, birthmarks or other discolorations. This will even you out. I am NC25 winter/NC30/summer, and the colors are a tiny bit yellowish. I asked others if it looks like a mask, and no one thinks I look like I have heavy makeup on. This is an acceptable foundation for me to use if Double Wear is not in stock. It stays on most of the day. I'm in outside sales, and I have to look good standing in the rain, snow, extreme heat and humidity. Only Lauder's Double Wear lasts longer. You can thin this out with a makeup brush and some oil-free moisturizer if you want, and you'll still have good coverage. I do this in summer. It doesn't increase my breakouts any more than I normally have.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2006 1:13:00 AM More reviews by bones_skin_n_harmony

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This foundation was a bit heavy, and made my skin look flaky! It didn't go on smoothly as I would have hoped for. The color was a little too yellow although I am yellow skin already. I couldn't stand the smell either! Plus, this clogged my pores tremendously. I regret caving in to this.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2006 8:39:00 PM More reviews by SusanC0425

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like the finish and coverage of this foundation, but cannot find a shade that will match. Applied with the MAC 187 brush, and buffed into the skin, the finish is very nice and natural. I did find if I built up the coverage, it looked much less natural though. Lasts well through the day. I do wonder if the shades are consistent from batch to batch, as the NC30 the MA tried on me from her samples seemed much lighter than what I brought home in my bottle. I am currently an Stila IPF in 40 watts, and couldn't find a good match from NC25, NC30, NC35 or NC37, or even the NW shades in NW25, 30 and 35.