August 20, 2014 | 1848 users online

Cleansers - Philosophy - Purity Made Simple (Real Purity Cleanser)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2002 9:40:00 AM More reviews by whiskers4

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have used Real Purity for over a year and really like this product. It is gentle and still cleans my face completely. My skin doesn't feel stripped after using it but it feels like it is clean and ready for my regime.

I like this product alot.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2002 1:02:00 PM More reviews by fort

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Yuck. harsh fragrance, stripped my skin, didn't remove makeup well. i much prefer my cetaphil and my sage.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2002 9:39:00 PM More reviews by Shawnah

I love this cleanser! Even a face with full makeup will be clean (not dry)and left makeup free with only a small pea size amount. Removes eye makeup even. Another plus is you don't have to use 10 itmes to get the results with this one item. I truly love it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2001 6:15:00 PM More reviews by Crusty

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Very, very harsh! Yow! This stripped and irritated my oily skin. For 'thicker skins' (pardon the pun :P) this may work OK, but it did not work well for me!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2001 10:49:00 AM More reviews by JennBard

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received a generous sample of this in a swap and fell in love! It did a really good job of cleansing my face including makeup removal. It lathered nicely and rinsed completely leaving me with soft skin which usually feels tight after cleansing! I really like this product and am dying to swap for it! Did not break out my skin which is highly important to me!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2001 2:50:00 PM More reviews by therealmcbeal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a gentle cleanser that has some oomph behind it; really gets rid of all traces of makeup and leaves skin soft and clean. My skin has never been as clear and soft as it is using this twice a day.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2001 1:24:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

I really enjoy this product. It is a very gentle cleanser that does not leave skin feeling dry. I have had no breakouts or clogged pores. IT leaves skin feeling clean. Very light lemony type smell. WIll use this again.