July 30, 2014 | 1847 users online

Cleansers - Philosophy - Purity Made Simple (Real Purity Cleanser)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2001 6:15:00 PM More reviews by Crusty

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Very, very harsh! Yow! This stripped and irritated my oily skin. For 'thicker skins' (pardon the pun :P) this may work OK, but it did not work well for me!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2001 10:49:00 AM More reviews by JennBard

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received a generous sample of this in a swap and fell in love! It did a really good job of cleansing my face including makeup removal. It lathered nicely and rinsed completely leaving me with soft skin which usually feels tight after cleansing! I really like this product and am dying to swap for it! Did not break out my skin which is highly important to me!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2001 2:50:00 PM More reviews by therealmcbeal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a gentle cleanser that has some oomph behind it; really gets rid of all traces of makeup and leaves skin soft and clean. My skin has never been as clear and soft as it is using this twice a day.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2001 1:24:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

I really enjoy this product. It is a very gentle cleanser that does not leave skin feeling dry. I have had no breakouts or clogged pores. IT leaves skin feeling clean. Very light lemony type smell. WIll use this again.