October 31, 2014 | 809 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Colossal

rated 1 of 5 on 10/6/2008 7:06:00 PM More reviews by luv4taffy

I really tried to like it but ughhh....clumps way to much and I had racoon eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2008 9:18:00 AM More reviews by kiki321

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love this mascara! What a fantastic job it does. Comparable to Lancome, EL, Dior mascaras. No more wasting money on these brands.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2008 9:23:00 PM More reviews by PaulaBenoit

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Fantastic mascara. I agree with other reviewers that the smell is a bit much but it's not strong enough to prevent me from using this product. This mascara is great. It gives serious volume and definition to my eyelashes and you cannot go wrong with the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/4/2008 8:44:00 PM More reviews by jellopranks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I think this mascara is just OK. It does give volume and hasn't clumped my lashes but it uncurls them which is really important for me. The rose smell hasn't really bothered me either and I love the container :) But after this tube I'm moving on to something new.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2008 7:30:00 AM More reviews by sshinno

Only real downfall is the smell of this product, but after it dries it really isn't a problem. I use this with the primer that comes with the XXL mascara and the Colossal is perfect. No clumping, while lengthening and volumizing my lashes. I do, however, have rather long lashes that naturally curl upward, so I don't know how it would work for those with shorter, straight lashes. Also, I don't know how much I would like it without the primer, but with it, this stuff is AMAZING and I will definitely repurchase!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2008 2:51:00 PM More reviews by katemvirginia

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara! It lengthens & curls without clumping or flaking. Yes, it has a weird smell but who cares if it works so well? I'm a mascara snob & prefer lancome & L'Oreal Voluminous. Will buy again!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2008 12:26:00 PM More reviews by MIJA_97

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

UGH this thing is just bad..it clumps and it does NOTHING to my lashes...GARBAGE!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/1/2008 1:40:00 AM More reviews by songbird17

I have to admit, I bought this mainly because of the cute bottle. However, it's not a bad mascara either. It's not exactly any different than any other Maybelline mascara, but if you don't have a lot of money to spend, I would definitely go for this one.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2008 9:10:00 PM More reviews by axialmeow

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Very eye catching packaging! But to be honest, the reason I bought this is because it came in a 2 for 1 for under $6. The mascara itself is just ok. I was expecting a rubber brush like Lash Blast but this is just a normal mascara wand(though fuller than average). It wears ok. It does dry quickly and that can lead to clumps if you apply multiple coats. As for the scent, I think they were trying to copy Diorshow? It has a similar strong scent. I'll use these 2 tubes up but probably won't repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/29/2008 4:42:00 AM More reviews by aebricker

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Hated it. The brush holds gobs of it, so it's hard to apply multiple coats w/o clumping. (I love applying multiple coats.) This one's going in the trash. Guess this one's just not for me.