Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal

3.5

Water - Aqua , Paraffin , Potassium Cetyl Phosphate , Beeswax - Cera Alba , Carnauba Wax - Cera Carnauba , Acacia Senegal Gum - Acacia Senegal , Glycerin , Cetyl Alcohol , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Sodium Polymethacrylate , Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil , Hydrogenated Palm Oil , Phenethyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Steareth-20 , PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone , Polyquaternium-10 , Silica , Soluble Collagen , Simethicone , Panthenol , Disodium EDTA , Iron Oxides - CI 77499 - CI 77492 - CI 77491 - May Contain , Titanium Dioxide - CI 77891 - May Contain , Ultramarines - CI 77007 - May Contain , Chromium Oxide Greens - CI 77288 - May Contain , Chromium Hydroxide Green - CI 77289 - May Contain , Manganese Violet - CI 77742 - May Contain , Ferric Ferrocyanide - CI 77510 - May Contain , Mica - May Contain

on 11/21/2008 4:38:00 PM

We all want longer eyelashes...sure...but this product is the equal to Cover Girl Lash Blast. Its holdes the lashes up for a long period of time...full and curled...but the one thing I cant stand is the SMELL! UGGHH!!! It lingers for a few hours...and then dies out! Cant put my finger on exactly what it smells like...but if I had to choose the this over the CoverGirl...I would go with the Last Blast. Sorry Maybelline!

on 11/21/2008 4:21:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is a good quality DS mascara. I got this in Glam Black, not sure if its darker thank the regular Black. There is a scent to the mascara, chemically at first but then I pinpointed the fragrance and its smells like honey--yummy. Not as bad as Besames--yucky!

on 11/20/2008 11:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I don't know about some of you, but I love the smell of this mascara--like a rose. I like perfumed makeup, very old school. Anyway, I have short, lashes and this dramatically lengthens and volumizes(without looking clumpy). I need about two to three coats to get it perfect. Much better than lash blast

on 11/20/2008 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Alright I never liked maybelline mascaras but I thought, that one must be good! But unfortunatly, it isn't.
- The smell is horrible, I smell it trough the day
-Doens't give much volume, unless I put on like 5 or 6 coats!
-It flakes a little bit.. but what do you want after 6 coats :P

BUT it doens't smudge ( okay well it does, but not much!) And If you just want a natural look, this mascara is good enough for that.
But for 13 euro, there are way better mascaras to get. I definitly won't buy again.

on 11/19/2008 10:47:00 PM

This is a good alternative to my lashblast, but it does make lashes hard & the smell is like a bad chemical smell. Although, it does make lashes long and like I said, a good DS alternative compared to my HG.

on 11/19/2008 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I have thick lashes but I feel like they don't have that "umpf"they need. One day while driving to work I looked in my visor mirror and realized I forgot mascara! I had to stop at CVS anyway, so I picked up the Maybelline Colossal Volum Express in Glam Black. I am really happy with this mascara, it works great for me and I think it's great competiton for my Benefit Bad Girl mascara which I use frequently.

on 11/18/2008 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Not sure what horrible smell some other reviewers are talking about; maybe I'm just immune to it. Anyway, everytime I use this mascara I get at least one compliment on my eyelashes. It's pretty good for the price & great for volume. I'll def buy again.

on 11/18/2008 10:08:00 AM

I have actually bought this 3 times but no more. At first I thought I had found my new favorite mascara. But after the first 2 tubes I started to realize that it wasn't working for me. Strong smell that does fade. Last tube and a half gave me racoon eyes and flaking that irritated my eyes.

on 11/17/2008 7:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really liked the volume and length this gave, plus it separated well and did not clump. The end look was very nice, full lashes. It didn't really hold a curl, and the smell was pretty bad, but didn't keep me from using it. Unfortunately, when it dried, it flaked pretty bad. Not big flakes, just a bunch of tiny ones, that are enough to keep me from buying it again.

on 11/17/2008 4:48:00 PM

My HG after Fiberlash and Givenchy Phenomen'eyes! ALways go back to this
Product in a nutshell
Smells like roses - really, go smell a bouquet- I don't get why people don't like it
Fantastic length
To die for separation
Liquidy, thin texture - no clumps - EVER!!!! Oh wait, you have to apply several coats before it dries, or else duh! It'll clump.
natural.

I have very full lashes, even as an asian, weird huh ? ^_^ So i need length and separation, and this mascara is amazing!!!