July 28, 2014 | 1905 users online

Liquid - MAC - Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2006 1:24:00 AM More reviews by heartinacage

I absolutely love this. It's the perfect foundation for me - flawless coverage, light, natural looking. I was inititally a bit hesitant about purchasing this because I heard it made a bunch of people break out, but I'm very glad I gave in. It's a bit expensive though (43 Sing dollars) , but if it lasts me a long time I suppose it's well worth the money. I would definitely repurchase again and again !

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2006 1:20:00 AM More reviews by jennicole01

I love it. I used the powder studio fix for years, but my skin was getting dry patches and I thought a liquid foundation would look better. And oh man! This is "it!" Flawless finish, variable coverage (depending on how much you put on), and goes a long, long way. I apply it with a brush, and I just may never switch foundation again.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2006 11:02:00 PM More reviews by noahlowryfan

after using the samples for two days, i notice my bumps turned into whiteheads. i am satisified with the coverage but i hate the part where it breaks me out. i will never buy this.

edit: 2/28/08: after trying this out again and buying a full size bottle, i can say that it never broke me out. maybe the sample that i got was a bad batch.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2006 8:47:00 PM More reviews by amandarai

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

After I had given up on my eternal quest to find the perfect foundation, I stumbled onto this one at my local MAC counter. And yes ladies and gentlemen I think I have finally found "the one"....foundation that is :). I need a full coverage foundation, mainly to even out my skin and cover up an occasional blemish, and this suits me perfectly. But my friend who has a near perfect complexion (which I secretly hate her for), also uses this as a sheer foundation and it works perfectly for her as well. As for the price, well it's no more expensive than any other department store brands. But like I mentioned it can go from sheer, to full coverage so IMO it's well worth the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/27/2006 8:48:00 PM More reviews by nell01

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like the coverage of MAC foundations but I do breakout on occasions when I use them. This one has great coverage. Though I do get mild breakouts from it. So I only use it on special occasions. I must say that it would get a 5 star rating but MAC foundations and powders don't agree with my skin. Oh well.

But I am sure there are women out there who will love this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/21/2006 1:36:00 PM More reviews by GJxoxo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

How can I possibly explain this product.
Thank god I didn't buy it or I'd probably have an absolute fit. The lady at the MAC counter put this on me to give me "maximum coverage". She also did so on my mom. Not only did this product look extremley cakey, fake, freakishly pale, yellow, greasy, and slimy all at the same time it totally was a pore clogger. My mom experienced the same thing. I'm frickin 14 and it even made me look like I had wrinkles. Disgusting. I highly do not reccomend it stick with the studio fix powder instead...*thumbs down*

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2006 1:06:00 AM More reviews by Eleven

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff is excellent. My skin usually eats liquid foundations and so for years all I’ve used is Studio Fix powder. Now what I do is apply the SF liquid over my reddish cheeks and chin, nose and forehead (and use concealer under my eyes) and then dust the SF powder over my entire face. It gives a really nice coverage – not too heavy and mask-like but too light either. It stays matte on me for hours so I simply use Blot Powder at lunchtimes to freshen up. For reference I’m a blonde cool-toned PPP and was colour matched to NW20 (same as my concealer) and use N4 powder. I think the colour match is excellent and I will definitely be repurchasing, although it’ll take ages to get through a bottle, which is excellent value at AUD48. The SPF15 is an added bonus. Yet another fabulous MAC HG product for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2006 12:52:00 AM More reviews by Maxipoodle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this foundation because it has a perfect color to it and it has a good matte coverage and it does last long, the coloring is very good I have it in NC-40 and it has the perfect amount of yellowish coloring... so that makes a perfect match for my skin tone!!I think I would most defenitely buy it again....i just cant stand the screw top and i think i just need to buy the pump thingy!!

Well I got the pump and this is still very good, I noticed it was getting my skin sort of clogged which is not good at all. but that was when I wore it everyday, so now I just wear it for like special occasions or on day's when I want really good coverage! :-) Also on days when I am running late, I pump this on my hand and mix it with moisturizer and it does make for a great tinted moisturizer, like it just evens out my skin nicely.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2006 4:18:00 AM More reviews by perfectcover

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

According to the MAC website, it "[p]rovides medium buildable coverage and flawless natural-matte finish. Includes SPF 15 for everyday sun protection. Oil-free and long-wearing." For me, SFF DOES provide me with awesome coverage; however, instead of a matte finish--- the results look more dewy, especially around my t-zone. Nevertheless, I love this product because it does give me that glistened look-- something I wasn't expecting but liked. Plus, a minimal amount (about a dime size) is needed to cover the whole face. Lastly, I wore SFF to Magic Mtn. and my makeup still looked flawless by the end of the night.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2006 10:49:00 PM More reviews by YellowroseofTexas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Thought I would give MAC foundations another try hoping this would be 'THE ONE'. Alas, it was not to be. I have red/blue undertones (DDD) and the color, NW45, made me look orangy/red. Plus, I looked greasy w/pools of foundations in pores. This did not give me the look I wanted. That's it for me w/MAC foundations. Well.......for awhile.