April 16, 2014 | 1905 users online

Liquid - MAC - Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2006 7:12:00 AM More reviews by missglamourette

This is my HG foundation. It just came out in Australia. YAY.
It offer fantastic coverage with a semi-matte finish. Glides on perfectly.
It doesn't feel heavy and blends in with my skin.
You must get colour matched for this because it tends to be on the darker side. I'm NW20 but got NW15.
I just wish it come with a pump on the bottle.
Excellent price $AU48
Will be buying again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2006 2:07:00 AM More reviews by Jaimesf

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been using this product for the past week and love it. It has great coverage and lasts all day which has been a real problem for me with other foundations. Color stays true. I have never been a MAC foundation fan until I tried this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/20/2006 8:27:00 AM More reviews by smirkums

I'm a MAC-foundation newbie.

I gave this 1 star because the coverage is great.

On the flip-side, I didn't give it the remaining stars because:

1) It broke me out starting the day after I first tried it, and

2) It felt mask-like, even though I only needed a tiny bit to cover my face -- smiling felt stiff.

I was really hoping I had found a nice foundation but it sadly ruined my skin. It was just starting to clear up, too.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2006 7:20:00 PM More reviews by cpagosa2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Excellent Very Natural Looking Foundation. Covers almost everything, and is very buildable. I have large pores on my cheeks, and I can literally "spackle" this foundation into them without looking cakey, or having that tight mask feeling. NW20 is a perfect match for my untanned skin, will need to go a shade darker in the summer. Very Good foundation for those of us in our 30's just getting fine lines etc. (I am sure it is excellent for younger skin as well)I do tend to break out easily, and have not had any more breakouts than usual in the 2 weeks of everyday use with this foundation. The key is to moisturize lightly before use, or even mix a little of your favorite moisturizer with the foundation. I have combo skin, dry chin, outer cheeks, oily t-zone. Get the pump, well worth it!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/19/2006 5:35:00 PM More reviews by applesforcheeks

sff is super thick compared to the other foundations that i have tried. you definitely need a brush to blend this onto your face.

i'm on day 3 of using this foundation and i can already tell you all that my cheeks have broken out horribly! back to mac, you go.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2006 12:27:00 PM More reviews by beautifulscorpio83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Hmmm..... i'm a bit on the fence with this product, yes it does provide good coverage and i like how the colors run yellow, but this didn't do much to wow me really. i have dryish acne-prone skin and this def. did not give my skin a glow or anything i think it's because it's more on the matte side, not bad if that's what you want but it's not what I want lol. i'll use it when the weather warms up more and when my skin gets more oily and see how i like it then.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2006 8:24:00 AM More reviews by lovemichelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I been using Bare Minerals for awhile now and still apply a little over Studio Fix Fluid as a powder, but I like this foundation. It's my first MAC foundation and I was scared to try it since I heard a lot of people say how MAC foundations break them out, but luckily this one hasn't done anything to my skin. The color is just a little too light, but when I apply the bare minerals over it all evens out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2006 10:45:00 AM More reviews by frezgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

excellent. Absolutely excellent. The coverage is fantastic, it makes your skin look flawless and hides redness completely. all you need is a bit and your covered. Plus there's SPF 15 and it doesn't cause breakouts. PLUS it does last all day and does help with shine. I do set it with a bit of Blot Powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2006 8:32:00 PM More reviews by verorl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been wearing Studio Fix Fluid for about a week now, and I'm loving it! I used to wear MAC's Studio Finish Matte foundation, which was discontinued, and Studio Fix Fluid is a nice, if not better substitute.About my skin: I have very oily, acne prone, sensitive skin. I would be shiny about an hour after doing my makeup, and lots of things break me out, but Studio Fix never did, that is why I decided to try the Fluid. I'm currently taking Accutane, and my skin has dried out, but I have noticed lots of foundations go weird on me now, including several MAC and even Bobbi Brown. Not Studio Fix Fluid! It goes on smooth, is easy enough to blend, but you do have to work quickly. I have also noticed that it covers pretty well, while still looking natural, and has great staying power... I am very curious to see how it will be on me when I'm off the Accutane, and the oiliness returns.Color: The color range in these foundations is YELLOW! I am normally an NC20 in all MAC skin tone products, and I needed NW15 on this foundation. You cannot buy this whithout testing it and being color matched!Bottom line is that I'm really loving Studio Fix Fluid. It has stayed and performed well in hot 100+ degree weather, while sweating, over different sunblocks, and with and without primers underneath. MAC has a winner here, and I'll definetly repurchase! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2006 1:29:00 AM More reviews by jackie0h

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the best liquid foundation I have tried. I mainly use mineral foundation but I do like to wear liquid once in a while. This provides great coverage and it lasts. I was shocked the first time I wore it when I got home and looked in the mirror and saw that my skin still looked great! I don't think this looks obvious on me at all. On another note I'm glad I finally went to a MAC counter because as it turns out I was wearing the wrong shade of foundation all along.