November 22, 2014 | 1728 users online

Cleansers - Philosophy - Purity Made Simple (Real Purity Cleanser)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2003 11:40:00 AM More reviews by KitKat17

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The best cleanser ever. First cleanser I've ever used that actually removes mascara the first time around. You have to adjust to it if you are used to "foamy" cleansers because it doesn't bubble-up at all. It's my new favorite skincare product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2003 7:41:00 PM More reviews by mzgrvr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was given the Here Comes the Bride gift set at my wedding shower and used all of this product and really noticed a difference in my skin, but when I went to check prices, quickly went back to my Clinique 3 step. I am an avid QVC watcher (very seldom purchacer) and when they had Philosophy's 3 Step System as a TSV, I quickly signed on for the auto ship. I have had the set for a week now and am so HAPPY with the results. My pores are shrinking and with the TSV price good forever, I am going to be using this until, well, a long time. Yeah for Philosophy. Edited 6-10-03, This stuff is amazing, I have been using almost 3 months now and I can tell you that my skin has never been in such great condition. It cleans out everypore, and makes me look great! I have not used up the orginal bottle yet, but have a full one all ready to go when this one gets empty! Amazing stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2003 1:05:00 AM More reviews by julesh95

This is by far the best cleanser I have ever used. It truly is an all-in-one cleanser. There is no need to use a separate eye makeup remover or a toner. This one product does it all in one simple step. The fragrance is very clean and fresh and not irritating to my sensitive skin at all. At $20 for 8 oz., this cleanser is a bargain compared to other department store products that cost the same or more for a container that is half the size. This product is the main staple in my skin care routine that I will not be without again. I've tried switching to other brands, only to start breaking out. Sure enough, as soon as I started using Real Purity again, my face cleared up within a matter of just two days. No more switching again for me. If you haven't tried this cleanser, you don't know what your missing out on.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2003 8:15:00 AM More reviews by sexkitten329

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I dont get why everyone says it's drying, its full of good oils. I love it, and it does wonders for my oily skin. :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2003 10:44:00 PM More reviews by Flinta3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

way too drying, i get scared just thinking about it, i guess REAL PURITY means washing the skin off my bones with it, it seemd harsh.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2003 9:39:00 PM More reviews by pinky0710

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A great cleanser! Removes all the make up without irritating the skin. Leaves my skin smooth and soft. Another plus is you don't need a toner with this one.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2003 3:41:00 AM More reviews by Paniscus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I almost never break out from products. After I started to use this, I was getting pimples like mad. I refused to believe that a *cleanser* that I rinsed off could possibly be the culprit. After several weeks worth of pimples, I discontinued use of this product and guess what? No more pimples!
Keep this crap FAR away from me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2003 6:43:00 AM More reviews by nakobear

This cleanser is a waste of money. It left my skin feeling very tight and dry. I would not recommend this at all.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2003 11:24:00 PM More reviews by amyaub

I was not at all impressed with this cleanser. It smelled bad first of all and while it did a decent job of cleaning my face, it left it dry and a bit tight feeling. Nope, wont buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2003 4:13:00 PM More reviews by Powhatten

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Good but not great - it does the job and doesn't set off my allergies but it does feel a bit drying and I have oily skin!!!