Philosophy Purity Made Simple (Real Purity Cleanser)

3.7

Water, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Coco-Glucoside, Coconut Alcohol, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Guaiac (Guaiacum Officinale) Extract, Cymbopogon Martini Oil, Rosa Damascena Extract, Amyris Balsamifera Bark Oil, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Cinnamomum Cassia Leaf Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Piper Nigrum (Pepper) Seed Extract, Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Yellow 5 (Ci 19140).

on 10/17/2003 4:57:00 PM

I started using Purity about 2 months ago after a recommendation from my mother...I love it! My face has NEVER been as clear & soft. After I wash my face with this ( Morning & evening ) I never want to put makeup on because my face feels that good.

on 10/15/2003 2:50:00 PM

I love this cleanser!! It takes all my eyemake off instantly, does not burn my eyes and makes my skin feel so fresh!! MY HG used to be Chanel's Gel Tendre - now this is! I have combo skin- this does not dry me out and skin is left feeling clean.

on 10/9/2003 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this cleanser! This is my HG cleanser! It removes all my makeup, even eye-makeup, smells good, doesn't dry my skin, doesn't make it break out, you don't need a toner afterwards, and you only need a little bit so the bottle lasts a long time! .. p.s. this is what made me try (and like) other Philosophy products!

on 10/8/2003 12:36:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Not crazy about this product. Doesn't remove makeup well; for a gentle cleanser I'd rather just use Cetaphil, which leaves skin looking clearer and happier and costs less.

on 9/27/2003 8:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have already repurchased this Cleanser a couple of times. I even keep a bottle in the shower and one on the sink. This is the absolute best cleanser. I have very dry sensitive skin and this removes all the dirt, oil and make up and leaves my face feeling cleaner than clean and so refreshed. It does not make my skin feel tight like so many other cleansers do. It even removes all of my mascara with ease and is so gentle I am not afraid to use it around my eyes. I am not sure what is in it that makes it work so much better than everything else I have tried but I don't care - just never discontinue or reformulate it - please!!!

on 9/26/2003 9:56:00 PM

My favorite cleanser. Purity works so well, It makes my face so soft and clean. I also use it to remove my eye makeup. Its very gentle.

on 9/25/2003 1:33:00 AM

Okay, one word, L-O-V-E. I am a ballet dancer and perform on stage quite a bit. I put on sooo much cakey, greasy, makeup (one of the downsides of the stage, lol). Whatever I do I can NEVER get all of the makeup one hundred percent off of my face...then came this product!! Amazing! It not only refreshes, moisturizes, and smells great on my skin, it DISSOLVES makeup on contact! This is my staple cleanser and will never leave my costume bag! Even after continuous use, it seems as though my skin is a bit less aggrivated and "zitty"! HAH. love it, try it out, it got rid of the POUNDS of makeup on my face, it will do wonders for yours ;-)

on 9/24/2003 12:13:00 PM

This is my grail cleanser. I have not been able to find anything that works as well as this.

on 9/23/2003 6:00:00 PM

This has become my favorite cleanser; it does not foam - it's very creamy instead - so this would not be a good choice for someone who prefers the sqeaky-clean feel you get from foams or gels. But if you are used to cream cleansers, this is a great choice.

My skin is acne-prone, but not oily; it tends to get dehydrated. This product cleans thoroughly but gently. Since I've been using it, my skin is clear & not flaky at all. (which could also be because I'm not using toner. who knows.)

The packaging is not so great, but Nordstrom had a huge bottle of this with a pump dispenser for their anniversary, and I love it. Hope they make that the regular packaging!

on 9/20/2003 12:44:00 AM

Not a great product. It's okay, but isn't amazing. It's somewhat drying, and really isn't special. I'm never going to purchase this again cause I don't think it's worth it.