October 21, 2014 | 860 users online

Cleansers - Philosophy - Purity Made Simple (Real Purity Cleanser)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2003 8:15:00 AM More reviews by sexkitten329

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I dont get why everyone says it's drying, its full of good oils. I love it, and it does wonders for my oily skin. :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2003 10:44:00 PM More reviews by Flinta3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

way too drying, i get scared just thinking about it, i guess REAL PURITY means washing the skin off my bones with it, it seemd harsh.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2003 9:39:00 PM More reviews by pinky0710

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A great cleanser! Removes all the make up without irritating the skin. Leaves my skin smooth and soft. Another plus is you don't need a toner with this one.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2003 3:41:00 AM More reviews by Paniscus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I almost never break out from products. After I started to use this, I was getting pimples like mad. I refused to believe that a *cleanser* that I rinsed off could possibly be the culprit. After several weeks worth of pimples, I discontinued use of this product and guess what? No more pimples!
Keep this crap FAR away from me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2003 6:43:00 AM More reviews by nakobear

This cleanser is a waste of money. It left my skin feeling very tight and dry. I would not recommend this at all.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2003 11:24:00 PM More reviews by amyaub

I was not at all impressed with this cleanser. It smelled bad first of all and while it did a decent job of cleaning my face, it left it dry and a bit tight feeling. Nope, wont buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2003 4:13:00 PM More reviews by Powhatten

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Good but not great - it does the job and doesn't set off my allergies but it does feel a bit drying and I have oily skin!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2003 11:26:00 PM More reviews by Natasha21

This is the cleanser I'm using right now, and while I wouldn't say that it's my HG of cleansers, I think it's a very good product. I've been using it for a year, and I have noticed an improvement in the clarity of my skin (I tend to be oily and acne-prone). Some people might be put off by the scent, but I personally like it. It reminds me of a mix of aromatherapy oils with a hint of rose. I am happy with Real Purity for now, but I am still looking for a more reasonably-priced product that delivers the same or better results.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2003 9:08:00 PM More reviews by reneelee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Its such an effective cleanser. I also like the smell but could be too strong for some users. The pale yellow liquid looked too watery but a small amount gets rid of dirt and make up and not drying at all. It comes in a big bottle and would take me a long time to finish but i will definitely buy it again!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/17/2003 5:14:00 PM More reviews by absolutsai

I have been using this for almost a month now. I like the feel and the smell, but I really prefer a cleanser with a little foaming action. But, it did take off my makeup pretty good.