September 30, 2014 | 968 users online

Cleansers - Philosophy - Purity Made Simple (Real Purity Cleanser)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2003 6:43:00 AM More reviews by nakobear

This cleanser is a waste of money. It left my skin feeling very tight and dry. I would not recommend this at all.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2003 11:24:00 PM More reviews by amyaub

I was not at all impressed with this cleanser. It smelled bad first of all and while it did a decent job of cleaning my face, it left it dry and a bit tight feeling. Nope, wont buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2003 4:13:00 PM More reviews by Powhatten

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Good but not great - it does the job and doesn't set off my allergies but it does feel a bit drying and I have oily skin!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2003 11:26:00 PM More reviews by Natasha21

This is the cleanser I'm using right now, and while I wouldn't say that it's my HG of cleansers, I think it's a very good product. I've been using it for a year, and I have noticed an improvement in the clarity of my skin (I tend to be oily and acne-prone). Some people might be put off by the scent, but I personally like it. It reminds me of a mix of aromatherapy oils with a hint of rose. I am happy with Real Purity for now, but I am still looking for a more reasonably-priced product that delivers the same or better results.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2003 9:08:00 PM More reviews by reneelee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Its such an effective cleanser. I also like the smell but could be too strong for some users. The pale yellow liquid looked too watery but a small amount gets rid of dirt and make up and not drying at all. It comes in a big bottle and would take me a long time to finish but i will definitely buy it again!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/17/2003 5:14:00 PM More reviews by absolutsai

I have been using this for almost a month now. I like the feel and the smell, but I really prefer a cleanser with a little foaming action. But, it did take off my makeup pretty good.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/16/2003 1:48:00 AM More reviews by Murielle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Used this product for several months, then it started to irritate my skin, made it feel raw and sensitive especially around my nose. Tried to go back to it several times, but the same problems. Like the way it cleaned otherwise.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2003 9:47:00 PM More reviews by Shells

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Horrible! My face felt dirty and almost filmy afterwards. Then came the breakouts...No thank you. Thank God for returns.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2003 4:40:00 AM More reviews by Rory

I was out looking for a toner but was recommended this cleanser instead.

The best cleanser i have used thus far. Does not dry out my skin. I was told that i can skip the toner. My skin has never looked better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2003 5:16:00 PM More reviews by askewchick

This is my new HG cleanser. I have very sensitive skin that is prone to breakouts, but this cleanser is neither too gentle and ineffective nor too strong and damaging. As an unexpected bonus it removes all my makeup as well. The scent is mild, but lovely and the packaging is convenient. I like the squeeky clean feeling on my skin after its been washed.