Cover Girl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliners

3.4

on 1/22/2008 2:04:00 PM

This is my HG liner... in Espresso with the smudging too end. I love this color. For an everyday look I like the nudes and nuetrals like most women. This makes a great bold line if you want and a nice soft like with a light touch and little smudging. I have never had a e/l running issue even with cheap brands like WnW so I cannot comment on that. Hope this helps.

on 1/12/2008 1:27:00 AM

This is the "go to" eyeliner for me. Even when using glitter eyeliners or funky colors, I put this underneath. The tip is always thin so I don't get a thick line across my top lashes. For my lower lashes, I just "connect the dots" with the roots of my lower lashes. It doesn't pull on my skin when I apply--a real bonus as I am starting to see more wrinkles. Stays on all day--not waterproof but the most resistent of all of my make up to remove.

on 1/9/2008 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I've gotta say, I like this one more than the ones I get at Sephora. I only line my bottom lids so smearing isn't a problem for me. The color fades a little throughout the day, but not too much (: I also like the smudge stick on the other end. I'll repurchase, but it's not quite my favorite. I like to try different varieties and funky colors sometimes.

on 1/5/2008 2:47:00 AM

i only use this product on my bottom lashlines. its a little slippery (i dont know if its just me tearing up a lot or something) & the color doesnt stay for long. after a few blinks, its practically off, but i guess i keep using it cause i like it kinda smudged off.

on 1/4/2008 3:13:00 PM

Love this stuff. Ive tried more expensive brands of eyeliner and I find myself coming back to this one. Its not the cheapest ive used, several dollars as compared to the nasty 99 cent pencils. The colors are wonderful and the smudge sponge on the end is an added plus! Gave it 4 lippies because it is not the most long wearing product ive tried, but for the quality it is well worth the price!

on 12/22/2007 10:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My friend who uses this product recommended it, so I decided to buy it because it was really affordable at my Walmart.

Unfortunately, I didn't have any luck with this as my friend did. I see many people use this at my school but for some reason it doesn't work on me. For reference, I am a light-skinned Asian that has moderately sensitive skin.

This product completely dragged across my eyelid. I could barely draw a line! I would get gaps here and there because I couldn't get the product to even get on my eyelid. Not only that, but I got an eye infection the next day, and I am very sure it was because of this product because this was the only different thing I put on myself that day. The color payoff wasn't even that great either. The black was more of a dark gray for me. This product was really dissapointing.

Pros: affordable at $4, works for most of my friends
Cons: color, HARD crayon texture (rough to my eyelid), drags, gave me an allergic reaction

I wish I could have returned this product, but I am not sure if Walmart takes back used makeup products. If anyone knows if I am able to return makeup products at CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, or Target, please let me know, because I have tons of products that I am allergic to, that I did not know of previously, and have wasted so much money testing out colors as well. I'd definitely like to return some stuff!

on 12/22/2007 9:43:00 AM

This is the eyeliner my mom uses everyday, and first bought me when I added eyeliner to my makeup routine years ago.Here's a breakdown:

Pros;
- Cheap
- Glides on easy
Cons;
- No staying power. I swear it will be gone in an hour and has transferred to under my lashline
- Has a plastic cap on both ends, which just cracks and cracks and cracks until it breaks or won't stay on anymore
- The black isn't very black. It turns almost a greyish color pretty fast and easy.
- I really love the brown eyeliner ("espresso"). It's a nice dark brown, but once again, has no staying power even on my top lid, which I never, ever have a problem with eyeliners staying there.

So, I won't be repurchasing. Have since switched to Revlon ColorStay pencil & liquid.

on 12/20/2007 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

It went on soft and precise but it smuged and ran after an hour. Plus covergirl tests on animals so I will never buy again.

on 12/19/2007 8:02:00 PM

This eyeliner has proven to be the most dependable for me. It beats Styli Style and Milani with performance anyway. It goes on smoothly, easily and stays on all day. It's so dependable, you actually need to use make up remover to get it off completely. It's a great eyeliner.

on 12/17/2007 12:05:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

goes on smoothly and blends well. the blender tip is handy.however this smudges and transfers quite easily. i go over this with a liquid eyeliner and it stays all day