December 23, 2014 | 1423 users online

Eyeliner - Cover Girl - Perfect Point Plus Eyeliners

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2008 7:11:00 PM More reviews by babyxgherl

I've gotta say, I like this one more than the ones I get at Sephora. I only line my bottom lids so smearing isn't a problem for me. The color fades a little throughout the day, but not too much (: I also like the smudge stick on the other end. I'll repurchase, but it's not quite my favorite. I like to try different varieties and funky colors sometimes.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2008 2:47:00 AM More reviews by noahluvsmee

i only use this product on my bottom lashlines. its a little slippery (i dont know if its just me tearing up a lot or something) & the color doesnt stay for long. after a few blinks, its practically off, but i guess i keep using it cause i like it kinda smudged off.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2008 3:13:00 PM More reviews by Ello

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this stuff. Ive tried more expensive brands of eyeliner and I find myself coming back to this one. Its not the cheapest ive used, several dollars as compared to the nasty 99 cent pencils. The colors are wonderful and the smudge sponge on the end is an added plus! Gave it 4 lippies because it is not the most long wearing product ive tried, but for the quality it is well worth the price!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2007 10:54:00 AM More reviews by aishiteru21

My friend who uses this product recommended it, so I decided to buy it because it was really affordable at my Walmart.

Unfortunately, I didn't have any luck with this as my friend did. I see many people use this at my school but for some reason it doesn't work on me. For reference, I am a light-skinned Asian that has moderately sensitive skin.

This product completely dragged across my eyelid. I could barely draw a line! I would get gaps here and there because I couldn't get the product to even get on my eyelid. Not only that, but I got an eye infection the next day, and I am very sure it was because of this product because this was the only different thing I put on myself that day. The color payoff wasn't even that great either. The black was more of a dark gray for me. This product was really dissapointing.

Pros: affordable at $4, works for most of my friends
Cons: color, HARD crayon texture (rough to my eyelid), drags, gave me an allergic reaction

I wish I could have returned this product, but I am not sure if Walmart takes back used makeup products. If anyone knows if I am able to return makeup products at CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, or Target, please let me know, because I have tons of products that I am allergic to, that I did not know of previously, and have wasted so much money testing out colors as well. I'd definitely like to return some stuff!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/22/2007 9:43:00 AM More reviews by ckramer

This is the eyeliner my mom uses everyday, and first bought me when I added eyeliner to my makeup routine years ago.Here's a breakdown:

Pros;
- Cheap
- Glides on easy
Cons;
- No staying power. I swear it will be gone in an hour and has transferred to under my lashline
- Has a plastic cap on both ends, which just cracks and cracks and cracks until it breaks or won't stay on anymore
- The black isn't very black. It turns almost a greyish color pretty fast and easy.
- I really love the brown eyeliner ("espresso"). It's a nice dark brown, but once again, has no staying power even on my top lid, which I never, ever have a problem with eyeliners staying there.

So, I won't be repurchasing. Have since switched to Revlon ColorStay pencil & liquid.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2007 3:55:00 PM More reviews by Gabster90

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It went on soft and precise but it smuged and ran after an hour. Plus covergirl tests on animals so I will never buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2007 8:02:00 PM More reviews by enraged2

This eyeliner has proven to be the most dependable for me. It beats Styli Style and Milani with performance anyway. It goes on smoothly, easily and stays on all day. It's so dependable, you actually need to use make up remover to get it off completely. It's a great eyeliner.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2007 12:05:00 AM More reviews by maia0x0x

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

goes on smoothly and blends well. the blender tip is handy.however this smudges and transfers quite easily. i go over this with a liquid eyeliner and it stays all day

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2007 1:35:00 PM More reviews by plumeriapassion

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Goes on easily and smoothly- unless your lids are wet (in that case, it's impossible for this liner to go on at all). However, this liner provides zero staying power against sweat and oil, so it smudges all over the place if you have oily skin. Basically, easy application in the morning, but you'll be forced to constantly reapply it as the day wears on.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2007 12:09:00 PM More reviews by golickaclown

This is a good idea, but really, I don't love it. I use it, but don't really use it on my lid-just the waterline. It's okay there, and okay for a smokey eye, but a girl I know uses this and it's usually ALL over her face. There are better black pencils.