Cover Girl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliners

3.4

I have repurchased this eyeliner many many times. It's pretty much all I use. It goes on smooth and easily and rarely smudges. If it does smudge I just take it off with my finger without a problem. It lasts all day long as well. I use charcoal for my hazel eyes and it looks great. The packaging is great and I love the fact that I don't need a pencil sharpener. I rarely use the little sponge at the end, but it's nice to know it's there if I need it.

These are one of my holy grails! The smudger is perfect for softening the lines, the pencil is creamy and easy to apply, and it has never irritated my eyes when I use it on my waterline. It lasts all day too.

The only bad thing I can think of is that the automatic pencil tip is a little thick for certain looks so I fall back on my MAC fluidline for a thinner line.

I have the color called "black envy."
I must say it's one of the darkest, but you can still barely see it.
When you put it on, it really doesn't show up, it just sort of brings out your eyes.
Which is a good thing, but it only stays on for 5 minutes!
After you blink a couple of time, it's gone.
Oh, and if you try putting it on the bottom of your eye, it smudges a lot.
It's really hard to put it on.
I wouldn't buy it again. =/

I really like the PerfectPoint-- the little sponge on the end is perfect for smudging, and the pencil end is always exactly right. The eyeliner is soft, and goes on really nicely. It doesn't have a ton of staying power, but it's not terrible.
I bought the "charcoal" color, and I'll probably buy a darker one next time, as the charcoal isn't as dramatic as I like.

Smudges like CRAZYYYYY.
Enough said.

This is my HG liner... in Espresso with the smudging too end. I love this color. For an everyday look I like the nudes and nuetrals like most women. This makes a great bold line if you want and a nice soft like with a light touch and little smudging. I have never had a e/l running issue even with cheap brands like WnW so I cannot comment on that. Hope this helps.

This is the "go to" eyeliner for me. Even when using glitter eyeliners or funky colors, I put this underneath. The tip is always thin so I don't get a thick line across my top lashes. For my lower lashes, I just "connect the dots" with the roots of my lower lashes. It doesn't pull on my skin when I apply--a real bonus as I am starting to see more wrinkles. Stays on all day--not waterproof but the most resistent of all of my make up to remove.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I've gotta say, I like this one more than the ones I get at Sephora. I only line my bottom lids so smearing isn't a problem for me. The color fades a little throughout the day, but not too much (: I also like the smudge stick on the other end. I'll repurchase, but it's not quite my favorite. I like to try different varieties and funky colors sometimes.

i only use this product on my bottom lashlines. its a little slippery (i dont know if its just me tearing up a lot or something) & the color doesnt stay for long. after a few blinks, its practically off, but i guess i keep using it cause i like it kinda smudged off.

Love this stuff. Ive tried more expensive brands of eyeliner and I find myself coming back to this one. Its not the cheapest ive used, several dollars as compared to the nasty 99 cent pencils. The colors are wonderful and the smudge sponge on the end is an added plus! Gave it 4 lippies because it is not the most long wearing product ive tried, but for the quality it is well worth the price!