Everyday Minerals New Flat Top Brush

Not tested on animals

Synthetic

on 3/9/2009 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This brush is quite possibly the SOFTEST brush I have ever used. It's the only brush I will use to put on mineral makeup; and you just cannot beat the price..it's so inexpensive! I will purchase this brush again when I need to!

on 3/9/2009 10:05:00 PM

HG!! this brush is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.!! It's soooooooo soft and incredibly dense. it feels like the softest, plushest sponge when you rub it on your face - that's how dense it is. it barely even feels like a brush. and it's the perfect size. the head is quite compact and probably about an inch or so in diameter, and the handle is stout which gives you great control. I also love the fact that it's synthetic hairs because natural ones make my face red and tight/burning from too much contact. i've also washed it and found it to dry very well and soft. i could use this all day...sometimes i'm late for work because i just can't put it down. i wish i was kidding. hahahaha. it deposits a very even, full layer of minerals and gives excellent coverage. since it does give such even coverage, i gave it a whirl with my Dior Nude (liquid), and voila! who needs a fdtn brush or a MAC 187? it came out PERFECT. it's like my magic eraser. that's what they should have called it...it even feels like smooth eraser. (PS--I bought a 187 yesterday for the Nude, but i may not keep it now because this is so wonderful!). I'm reordering several more so that i can keep one strictly powdered minerals, and still have one for my liquid, plus an extra! you HAVE to have this brush!

on 3/9/2009 4:06:00 PM

This is actually the first product I purchased based on reviews from MakeupAlley - and I my only regret is not buying this brush sooner! It's really an amazing product. Soft doesn't even begin to describe how this brush really feels. First time I rubbed it with my finger - it was like touching air. Sounds hokey I know, but seriously, it's a wonderfully delicious softeness that makes it a joy to put on my mineral make-up in the mornings. I also find that the denseness of the brush helps buff on a very even layer of my make-up. It picks up the make-up very easily, so beware to use a light hand and not let the brush grab too much of the powder. Great product. I highly recommend getting one.

on 3/9/2009 5:36:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is a great buffer brush for foundation. I prefer this to my MAC 182 for powder foundation. A great brush at an unbeatable price. Get this brush! At this price you cant pass this up. It does take forever to dry so get a back up of this brush to use while the other is drying.

on 2/26/2009 3:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

This brush is incredibly soft. I own two of these brushes and I'm very happy with the way it feels on my skin. It makes mineral foundation application very easy. Sometimes I find myself buffing my face longer than usual because of the softness. I love that this brush and all other EDM brushes are cruelty free. It's best for home and travel use and it's super inexpensive. I hope EDM keeps its low prices. I would totally recommend their brushes to all make-up lovers!

on 2/20/2009 7:26:00 PM

I love this brush so much ! It's soooo soft !! It's really dense and applies my mineral makeup very well. I'm going to buy two more.

on 2/16/2009 4:13:00 PM

This brush is just as soft as my bunny, Mumbles. Amazing brush..nice and dense..and you can't beat the price.

This applies my EDM super quick and flawlessly. LOVE!

luv,
jessie

on 2/15/2009 3:06:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I cant not express enough how much I love this brush. I have 3! I got it with the kit and didnt know what else to get so i decided to just stock up. Ive used this brush for mineral powder, powder foundation and liquid foundation! its the best for buffing in liquid foundation. It gives a nice airbrushed finish. AND ITS CHEAP!

on 2/13/2009 8:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I'm gonna buy three more of theses once they come back in stock. My brush has never shed since I got it. I didn't realize how bristly other brushes were until my skin met this brush. -sigh- Seriously. I've used the flat top to apply liquid foundation on days I don't feel like wearing EDM and it has worked wonderfully. In fact I think I end up using less product because of how thickly dense the brush is. I only need to very lightly dab the edges of the brush into the liquid to get good coverage.

Cleaning:
It's really easy to clean. In fact because I use it with mixed mediums I don't mind deep cleaning it once 2 days or so. It dries fast and maintains its shape very well. I think its gone through 30 washings since I got it in the mail.

Above all the thing I love most about this brush is how it doesn't make me feel as though I'm burning my skin. It's not like I go crazy when I buff, but every brush I've used, (in regards to mineral foundation), has always made a burning smell on my skin. I don't know how to explain it. Suffice it to say, "This brush...nice."

Its the softest kabuki brush I've come across. The Bare Escentuals baby kabuki that came free with the starter set was causing me breakouts because it was all scratchy and poor quality so I decided to purchase this after hearing reviews about how soft it is and I was not disappointed!

Great for mineral foundation application and makes the buffing such an enjoyable experience that I don't want to stop sometimes! Worth every penny in my opinion.

Top Rated Everyday Minerals Products