December 20, 2014 | 831 users online

Dry Shampoo - Batiste - Dry Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2013 6:27:00 PM More reviews by KittyKat226

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have the oiliest hair on the face of the Earth. Unfortunately, I am an evening shower person; I am too tired and cold to shower in the morning and this means my roots always look oily all day. Not with this stuff. I spray it over my roots, leave it on for 2 minutes, then brush it through my hair, and the oil is gone. I still have to wash my hair everyday because of the oil, but this is enough to at least get rid of my oily roots during the day.

I am sure you could skip a hair wash using this if your hair isn't that oily; unfortunately mine is just too oily to ever skip a wash even with this product. But I never expected it to do that.

On the bonus side, the scent is quite pleasant too.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/1/2013 2:11:00 PM More reviews by Rapt1m3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was surprised to find that this dry shampoo did the least oil-absorbing of all the brands I've tried so far. I have thick, light brown wavy hair that gets oily 2 days after washing.

When I applied this product in the same amount as I would other dry shampoos, I had no problem rubbing away the white, or brushing it through my hair. I looked good right after using it. 3-4 hours later, I looked greasy again, which doesn't happen with my other dry shampoos.

After only 4 uses, this one ended up in the bin. : (

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2013 1:39:00 PM More reviews by Fireball

Best dry shampoo I've used. It doesn't get heavy like some, and it absorbs really well into my dyed red hair. My HG dry shampoo.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2013 8:05:00 PM More reviews by fallon4yoo

This is my favorite dry shampoo! It smells great and refreshes my hair when it is looking a little greasy. I have dark brown hair and this stuff absorbs great without leaving behind any residue! I highly recommend this product!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2013 7:00:00 PM More reviews by BriddaBella

I got the Blush dry shampoo as a free promotional gift. I had never bought dry shampoo before but since I got it for free in a small handy sample size I took it with me the last time I traveled and it's a great product.

After a long journey I felt that my hair was a little greasy so before going out I used it. My hair felt fresh and clean afterwards(obviously nothing can replace a proper shower but it came pretty close) and it didn't weight my hair down in any way. I also love the floral smell.

The only downside is that the dry shampoo is a white powder and if you have dark hair like me it might leave a fine white residue (almost like flour) on your hair. So for those with darker hair, you have to be a bit more light-handed with the use.
They do however have a dry shampoo for dark and deep brown hair with a hint of colour, which I'm going to purchase.

I definitely recommend this dry shampoo! It's affordable and great for traveling!

UPDATE:
So I tried out the new one for dark and deep brown hair and it's great! It smells good and works beautifully. The only thing I would be careful about is not to get the product on your clothes because it'll leave brown marks.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2013 2:18:00 PM More reviews by LeilaBxo

Absolute lifesaver if you have to leave early without a shower! Can be a bit of a problem if you have hair product in from the night before as it creates a dandruff kind of substance in your roots so make sure there is no other product in your hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2013 11:10:00 AM More reviews by fdl56

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

A lifesaver for long humid days out!! The only downside is that it's kind of pricey where I live :(

rated 2 of 5 on 2/12/2013 6:19:00 PM More reviews by leucadia

Did not really like this dry shampoo, it was cheaper than the Klorane that I usually use. it just didn't absorb the oil as much as my Klorane, so went back to K.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2013 5:59:00 PM More reviews by Curcan

This is absolute savior, my ladies. It takes 2 hrs for me to wash and dry my hair. when roots first start looking greasy, this saves the day AMAZINGLY. even my mom uses it. Stick with the original, im a brunette. Hands down great product, take my word for it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2013 9:25:00 PM More reviews by begirl11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have tried three brands of dry shampoo. Two drugstore brands and one salon brand. Out of all of them, Batiste is the best! This leaves my hair looking fresh and no visible white mark on my black hair. The price is right and this makes my hair look better than freshly washed hair. I am very glad I tried this product.