Batiste Dry Shampoo

4.3

Butane, Isobutane, Rice Starch, Propane, Alcohol Denat., Fragrance, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Benzly Benzoate, Distearyldimonium chloride

on 6/21/2013 3:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I can't rave enough about this stuff. NO other dry shampoo has worked for me, my hair usually looked greasier and more disgusting after using them. The Batiste is AWESOMEEEEE, It feels and looks like I just washed my hair, I love this so much! My hair is stick straight and literally gets greasy the next day after a wash, so frustrating because I've gone from black hair to my natural blonde hair and am really trying to keep my hair healthy from all the dying and stripping :/ This product has saved my life and hair, the ONLY complaint that I have is, it runs out very quickly, and for $8 (Which is actually a very cheap price!) it can kind of add up for the small can. I don't really use a lot of it either because only a few sprays really makes a difference in your hair, I also am not a huge fan of the smell for the yellow and teal can. The floral can smells a LOT better and I feel like it works a little better as well.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this in sassy and daring because the packaging was so cute. It's the leopard print one. Holy Lord, it smells HORRIBLE. It's way too strong and overpowering. It reminds me of old lady perfume. I love the cherry one though. Just stay far far away from the leopard.

on 6/21/2013 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I'm so glad I finally tried this! I have very long, moderately thick hair that I only like to wash once every other day. I have "scalp issues" (scalp psoriasis along the back of my hairline) and my hair is also chemically treated (had a wave perm a few months ago) so it's definitely best that I don't wash my hair daily. I don't have an overly oily scalp, but I hate the way my hair looks dull and flat and doesn't have the body that it does the first day I wash it. This makes my hair look just as nice as it does the day I wash it, and it makes my hair smell great! (I bought the Floral and Flirty version.) My hair is a medium brown with a hint of gold and red in it (naturally) and this didn't leave a white powder at all. It blended in perfectly. I will definitely continue to use this. Maybe I'll now be able to stretch my shampoo days even more! That would be great for my scalp!

on 6/21/2013 7:22:00 AM

Best. Thing. Ever.

on 6/19/2013 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I found this on manager's special at my local Kroger and decided- heck why not- it's only $3! I wish I had grabbed more. I got the "blush" one- it was amazing! It didn't leave ridiculous build up and it brushed out wonderfully! My only problem is I can't find it anywhere! I really enjoyed it and I want to repurchase it again- when I find it!

on 6/19/2013 10:57:00 AM

My favorite dry shampoo! It smells great and refreshes my hair when it is looking a little greasy. I highly recommend this product!

on 6/19/2013 10:30:00 AM

I have tried many different brands and this is the best!

on 6/18/2013 8:19:00 PM

OMGGG. I freakin love this stuff, like NO JOKE. I have the worst oily hair ever and this is THEEE BEST dry shampoo I've tried. I've tried Tresemme, Dove, Sally's So Gorgeous brand - all garbage! OMG I could just rave about this all day.

on 6/18/2013 10:49:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Freakin Amazing!

HG hands down.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this stuff!! I have the wild (leopard print design) one and it smells AMAZING. This product adds loads of volume to my hair and makes my hair bouncier and smoother. And of course, my hair smells amazing after using this stuff on it! I like the design of this product too and is eye catching. I use this product on nights when I've not washed my hair (I wash my hair every two nights) as a dry shampoo but I've also used this stuff in the past when I simply want more volume in my hair or when I'm having a bad hair day, and it does a great job! I really recommend this! :)

Top Rated Batiste Products