October 24, 2014 | 1648 users online

Mascara - Chanel - Inimitable Mascara Multi-Dimensionnel

rated 2 of 5 on 2/21/2008 12:19:00 AM More reviews by mbg727

I am not a fan of these new types of brushes. I don't think they give the volume that the other mascars do. Also, this mascara flaked and smudged on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2008 12:33:00 AM More reviews by AlleyCat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I took a break from Chanel mascaras after being a little bored. I was not seeing the results they claimed.

After recently trying this mascara for the first time I fell in love. I saw all of the results it claimed to give. This is a must in my cosmetics bag.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/10/2008 12:55:00 AM More reviews by enialennyl

Okay mascara. Didn't volumize as well as I hoped.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2008 3:05:00 PM More reviews by anoukk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Not too experienced with different mascaras but this one gave me tons of compliments. Friends kept commenting on the length of the lashes, and some were even surprised they were my actual lashes and not fakes! My lashes are naturally on the longer side so I won't be continuing with this after I'm through with it because it doesn't give me the volume I need.

Major con is that I found black flakes around my eyes at the end of the day. Definitely pricey.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/1/2008 11:51:00 PM More reviews by neotrad

This is nothing special. Too expensive and the packaging is too good for the mascara itself's quality... Drug store brands make much better mascaras.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2008 6:37:00 PM More reviews by luluhalabaloo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love many Chanel products, but this isn't one of them. I was lucky enough to snag a couple of samples, and frankly, I am left unimpressed. I like the idea of the brush and feels good to apply, but the formula doesn't build up any volume at all, and outside of intense separation, I just got spidery fine lashes. The lashes are not crunchy, I will give it that, but also, no curl and no oomph. As well, the mascara makes my eyes feel tired and sore, so I must be sensitive to the product. Back to Diorshow.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2008 1:09:00 AM More reviews by Glitterachi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this mascara, i was using the armani maestro and ran out so i decided to try something else. This mascar curls and lengthens and makes your lashes look plump. i usually dont have to curl my lashes when i use this mascara and it looks great. and there are no clumps everytime i use it its great and worth the money. ive gone through maybe 50 tubes of drugstore brand mascaras over the years and i know people always say theres no difference, but there really is when you compare it to the chanel mascara.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2008 11:05:00 PM More reviews by AJC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

On me this mascara is not really thickening (but I'm not sure if Chanel reps say it should be) - it lengthens a bit and gives a nice looking definition to my lashes separating them nicely without clumping. I still prefer my Lancome for more spectacular and dramatic look but this one I'll go to every time I want an innocent natural look. I might purchase again, but I'm not sure as I like to try out new mascaras and Lancome is still my staple.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2008 9:41:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaCB

This is the first Chanel mascara I have tried and I am really disappointed. A Chanel makeup artist used this on me and it looked great but of course when I try using it myself it is horrible and I have been using mascara daily for years. The brush is too flexible and wobbly, this might work for some but for me it didn't coat my lashes very well. It held a curl nicely but that was about it, it is a very average mascara. I think I am going to try Chanel Instant Lash next based on reviews here.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2008 7:03:00 PM More reviews by XMakeUpArtist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

NOT BAD AT ALL...I really think this made my lashes look FAB. But i remember it was pricey and went really fast! LIKE FAST.NOt the most dramatic eyes I have ever seen...but very nice. I think all women should try this mascara..won 2007 CEW Beauty Award too!