December 18, 2014 | 1857 users online

Eyeliner - Bobbi Brown - Long Wear Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2007 10:58:00 PM More reviews by jmcoco

I thought it couldn't get any better than MAC gel liners until I tried this one. I'm i love! This eyeliner goes on super black and stays all day, even in the high humidity I live in. It's super easy to apply and has a better consistancy than MAC. I just apply and set with a loose powder or eyeshadow and I'm set for the day...and night.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2007 10:46:00 PM More reviews by blackeyedgirl

I love this liner. It goes on very smoothly and doesn't wear off. Use it with a MAC 266 slanted liner brush for best results.
Edit: I actually prefer using my 209 brush with this as it gives a thinner line and is just as easy to control.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2007 3:30:00 AM More reviews by asabo

This was my very first gel liner and I liked it...it was easy to apply and converted me to gel liners! But now I've moved on to the MAC Fluidline because the BB one dried out and started flaking after a while. Also, the MAC one is cheaper, and stays on better. I found however that the blackness of the BB gel to be darker.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2007 9:25:00 AM More reviews by NOREEN_CHAN

Iím totally in love with this eyeliner. Itís so light and easy to apply, goes on really smooth and creamy. You donít even feel it on your eyelid when applying. It dries in about 5 seconds. I bought the ultra fine eyeliner brush to apply it and itís fabulous. The correct brush makes the application so much easier and minimizes mistakes. Iím going back to try the other colours for sure. Black ink is a nice jet black colour and stays true throughout the day and doesnít smudge or budge. You hardly use any in one application, the jar will definitely last a very long time.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/23/2007 12:20:00 AM More reviews by tomje

I do like how this eyeliner stays in place throughout any activity (even swimming!), but, no matter how thin a line I draw, it still looks to harsh on my fair skin. The only time that I can ever wear it is when I'm doing a serious smoky eye for night. For the very fair-skinned, I don't think that this is a good everyday eyeliner color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2007 6:09:00 AM More reviews by elfelettem

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

What can I say about this. Its a true black, easy to use, stays perfectly where its put. I don't think this is any better than MAC's blacktrack gel liner but its certainly just as good

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2007 3:25:00 PM More reviews by lizbear

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeliner! It is definately my HG.Love the way it stays put all day and goes on so smoothly.I've been using it a few months now and I haven't touched my Mac fluidline since using this.For some reason the Mac dried out even though I always kept the lid on.The BB is so much better in my opinion.I just can't wait to try more colors!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2007 5:49:00 PM More reviews by avantgardelovers

so i bought this in hopes of finding my hg eyeliner! i've been wearing eyeliner since forever but have had a hard time finding THE perfect one. so after read the rave reviews i knew i had to buy it!

when i first bought this i thought wtf. i couldnt get it to look natural

but after 2 days ive perfected my technique and it looks amazing and im in loveeeeee.
stays on forever looks great feels great doesnt irritate your eyes and is loveeellyyyy.

buy the mac 266 brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2007 6:44:00 PM More reviews by slok87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

So I thought Stila Smudgepots were just sooooo wonderful; then I got this stuff. I've had my little pot of Bobbi Brown Black Ink Gel Eyeliner for about a year now; it is maybe one third gone and is still as smooth and creamy as it was when I first opened it. My Stila Smudgepot is starting to dry out and no longer spreads smoothly over my lid; Bobbi Brown does. This is great for pushing into the lash line, but typically I like to spread is up a good portion of my lid and smudge it. Because this doesn't budge and stays in place all day, it works better for me than eyeshadow does to do a smoky eye (eyeshadow tends to smear and migrate on my lower eyelids, which are usually a little oily). Unlike liquid liner, this doesn't flake off. Unlike pencil liner, this doesn't smudge or fade. kisseskisees to you Bobbi Brown.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2007 5:28:00 AM More reviews by TigiStylist

Don't you just love Bobbi? This is an HG liner!