MAC Veluxe Pearl - All That Glitters

4.4

on 10/28/2010 12:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

if they had an "ARE TOU KIDDING?! YES" button i would've selected that one for the, "would you buy this product again" question. this is my hg highlighter. sometimes i use it as a lid color or in the tear duct. its' a perfect shade for this if you have a complexion like mine (slightly medium/olive skin with slight pink undertones) if you're looking for something like that by all means give this one a try.

like many others i love this
this eyeshadow is absolutely stunning for everyday wear
to a fancy event look, BUT it is very dupable
i've found this shade at the drugstore at least twice
in some palettes and in single form
i.c CG mink and NYX champagne
no one will ever tell the difference
if you want to build up a mac collection then yes this is a must-have
but otherwise stick to the more in-expensive alternative

on 10/26/2010 4:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I love this color...is very neutral goes on very smooth...i also use it as a highlight!!

on 10/23/2010 6:57:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I got this eyeshadow about a month ago a LOVE it!!! I have been looking for an all over lid neutral shadow but no luck trying a couple before this. I got this shadow and found what I had been looking for with out even trying!! This a beutiful everyday/work appropriate neutral shade. I pair it usually with woodwinked or espresso in the crease and it comes of peachy/champagne color. I also used a teal color in the outer v (from the shallow v deep duo) and I got more of a slight pink color coming off all that glitters. Maybe it was just me but it seems to bring out different colors depending what other colors you use with it.

This is a must have for me!!!

on 10/23/2010 1:07:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I'm very pale with strong cool undertones and this shadow pulls quite orange on me. It looks like a dirty orangey peachy mess, very unflattering. So disappointed :( I strongly prefer naked lunch as a shimmery all over the lid colour.

on 10/15/2010 5:15:00 PM

My favorite eyeshadow!
Its a creamy pink/beige/gold color that I cannot live without!
Its great by itself, and underneath other colors as a base as well. Its just shimmery enough so you can wear it either day or night.
I have a slightly -tan complexion but I imagine that this color could be universally flattering. I have a friend who is quite pale and loves it also.

on 10/15/2010 8:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This was the first ever eyeshadow that I purchased from MAC. When the MA put it on me in the store I loved it as I wanted a nice everyday eyeshadow. However, when I took it home I just could not get it to work for me and this makes me look very tired and ill. I have tried to pair this up with other shades but as soon as it goes on, it does not do me any justice! I am still trying to make this work, but yet to find a way to make it work on my skin tone. Any suggestions welcome!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

What can i say about this shadow, Nothing good, Thanks to my NW20 skintone it just looks like i slapped a bunch of pinkish-brown glitter all over my eyes and had MAJOR FALLOUT on my face, Maybe its the Paint Pot i'm using, perhaps i should invest in Too Faced Shadow Insurance or UDPP, i'm seriously considering returning this shadow,

on 10/10/2010 6:44:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

A very nice shimmery, neutral, pinky brown colour. Beautiful lid colour, I would recommend it to anyone who wanted to try a mac eyeshadow. I think this would suit nearly everyone. This is one of those items that I will probably have in my collection forever.

on 10/8/2010 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

LOVE this color. An absolute MUST HAVE in anyone's palette. It's a peachy/pink/brown color and I love how nice this looks on my lids..omg..It's so beautiful. It's not a loud color. It's a natural looking color with shimmer in it. So beautiful!!!

Top Rated MAC Products