December 20, 2014 | 1345 users online

Mascara - Dior - DiorShow Mascara Waterproof

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2007 11:51:00 PM More reviews by M31212Y

I love this mascara! i bought the waterproof version because my eyes tears easily, and i've tried any brand from maybelline,loreal, and VOV, lancome,no one works! but diorshow waterproof is works well for me, no smudge at all after 8hours, even when i cried because my contact lens was split into a pieces.
the only problem is the comb, it's too big for my short-straight eyelashes. and it is too pricey for a bottle of mascara, but it is DIOR,so..i don't give a damn..LOL!
The results is like a magic...define my eyelashes, give a volume and makes my eyelashes looks much longer. it doesn't smudge at all compare to maxx factor volume couture. i would defenitely buy again..

rated 3 of 5 on 12/20/2007 2:50:00 PM More reviews by neoroxy

I thought I'd try it cause I tried Diorshow regular. This smudged MORE than the non-waterproof version and it didn't really fatten my lashes as the other kind did. It is so hard to wash off even with eye makeup remover and double face washings.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/14/2007 10:48:00 AM More reviews by kate

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

Typically I don't like my mascara to be obvious (I usually wear Clinique Naturally Glossy) - but for my wedding I wanted more drama and, of course, waterproof. After hearing so many raves about Diorshow, I thought, well, the waterproof version, how different can it be?
Ugh. Different. Yes, it defines and separates and gives my lashes beautiful length and volume without clumping or giving me that dreaded 'spider eyes' look. However, it smudges like a sonofagun. Ridiculously, appallingly dark and obvious smudges beneath my eyes. The hugeness of the brush is another drawback - it makes it difficult to emphasize the corners of your eyes without it getting onto your skin. If it does get onto your skin it's insanely difficult to remove - yet it smudges. How? Why? How? I don't know, but I wouldn't recommend this to anyone.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/2/2007 6:19:00 PM More reviews by VegaNYC

This is a great mascara for providing full, thick lashes, but it's just way too expensive for a product that needs to be replaced every quarter. I get the same results from Max Factor's Volume Couture for a fraction of the cost. Just not worth repurchasing after doing the math.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2007 9:44:00 AM More reviews by metkie

I love this product! I've gotten SO many compliments on my lashes. They almost look fake, and mine are pretty sparce. I didn't find it overly clumpy, which is a problem I've had with most mascaras I've used. Fairly expensive, but well worth the price in my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2007 1:31:00 AM More reviews by vflorestano

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

UPDATE: I stuck with this, purchased another tube, and am now hooked! Once I got used to the larger brush, I realized that this didn't make my lashes as dry/brittle as the L'Oreal, and therefore doesn't flake like the L'Oreal did. Both are equal for "waterproof-ness". I'm a convert and am upping to 5 lippies.

>>>>>>>>
Long time fan of L'Oreal Voluminous Waterproof mascara, but tried this due to the hype.

PROs: Seems to last as long as L'Oreal for me, good staying power; nice and dark, only 1 coat needed, lengthens, does dry out lashes as much as L'Oreal.

CONs: Large brush is very unweildy, too expensive, can be a little clumpy.

If the price was comperable to L'Oreal, I'd prefer the DiorShow, but it's not so I'll stay with L'Oreal.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/28/2007 10:50:00 PM More reviews by lohlah

I don't see what the hype about this product is. Too pricey for what it doesn't do entirely. Granted, it does make my lashes look longer and adds a bit more volume (I love how after adding a few coats I look like I have falsies on!) BUT the biggest thing I was hoping for was that it would be waterproof. It is, but around 4-5 hours later I have racoon eyes and everything is smudgy. I guess after I finish the tube I will go back to my CG Lash Exact - at least that one stays put! (Even after I forget I am wearing mascara and rub my eyes..)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/28/2007 4:54:00 PM More reviews by cherrybombVIXEN

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was disspointed with this mascara! After all the hype about it it I decided to try it! I love waterproof formulas so i decided to go with diorshow waterproof mascara in Black.. It weighed my lashes down and did not create any volume. Its expensive and It did not work for me. I preffer Max factor Volume Couture (waterproof) in rick black. It works way better and its only 6-7 dollars at the drugstore.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2007 3:49:00 PM More reviews by noname103

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This has been my favorite mascara for a while now. I started using big-brush mascaras with Benefit badgal but that stuff always gave me raccoon eyes so I switched to Diorshow. The regular diorshow mascara smudges pretty easily. Unfortunately this one isn't much better. It doesn't smudge for me until I've been wearing it all day and into the evening, but it will smudge after a work out or a nap. But this is the best mascara I've tried for making my lashes look thicker and longer.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/20/2007 12:46:00 AM More reviews by Elise6

Very disappointed with this product - after DiorShow smudged badly on me, I hoped that I might have more luck with the waterproof version... so I applied one coat on my top lashes only. But no, it smudged too and only after a few hours! Not happy.