October 1, 2014 | 1849 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Burt's Bees - Milk & Honey Body Lotion

rated 2 of 5 on 12/22/2005 4:30:00 PM More reviews by kittenheels911

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i would repurchase sinply because it smells good. it didn't moisturize very well, though. it's kind of thin and way over priced for the quality. again, i love the smell. but that's pretty much where it ends.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2005 1:24:00 AM More reviews by PeeWeeScaresMe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this along with two other lotions in a gift set and I really like it. It can be a little watery, but it has decent moisturizing properties. It smells a bit sweet, but in a good way; and I have used it on my face several times with no problems. I would probably repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2005 8:28:00 PM More reviews by greenjane

I am one of those that love the smell of this lotion. Even though it is a bit runny, it feels great, absorbs well, and leaves my skin feeling very smooth. But I have dry skin and go through a lot of lotion, and hate the small size of the package, it makes it seem more expensive than it is (and its relatively not cheap) because you have to replace it so often. If it came in a more economical larger size I would definately make this my regular lotion, but as it is I only periodically buy it.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/11/2005 2:21:00 PM More reviews by kipar13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I didn't like this lotion. It is too thin and watery and seems to leave my skin sticky. Also the scent is not really appealing.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2005 12:45:00 AM More reviews by redhairdreamer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Goes to show you that everyone is different. I cant stand this stuff. I put it on and it was so bad I washed my hands and I couldnt get the smell off. Then after using scented hand soap and an unsented moisturiser on top of it my fiance still said..."what that smell..yuck" The smell does not even closely resemble milk or honey. I dont know what I would call the smell but its horrible and it didnt absorb too well into my skin. Thank goodness this was a sample kit.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2005 7:11:00 PM More reviews by bridgelene

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this lotion, its texture is really nice and the smell strong without being overpowering. It leaves a nice smell long enough, but i just donīt like the packaging. I think itīs not good enough for such a lovely cream, but that said it if it werenīt for this i would buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/22/2005 10:12:00 PM More reviews by huggingtrees08

Okay, so I just bought this today, and totally underestimated the "milk" of the milk and honey. It's really great as a moisturizer, but I don't think I can stand the smell...smells like sour milk? Which is unfortunate, because I love how my skin feels. I hope I change my mind tomorrow, but if I continue feeling nauseous, it's going in the can.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2005 4:34:00 PM More reviews by know_everything89

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really hate lotion, it never absorbs fast enough for me and it leaves me feeling greasy, but I just love this lotion. It smells a little like coconut (to me, but apparently to nobody else) and a little like vanilla, my favorite scents in the world. AND it actually leaves my skin smoother!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/4/2005 10:45:00 AM More reviews by Silverflwr

This lotion mosturizes OK but the sweet smell became sickly and would give me a headache. Yuck!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2005 9:47:00 PM More reviews by nicksmommy03

I am on my 7th bottle of this lotion. No matter what else I try, I always come back to this as my HG daily body lotion. It is lightweight, soothing to dry and sensitive skin, and it smells GREAT! I love this item!