December 22, 2014 | 1810 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Burt's Bees - Naturally Nourishing Milk & Honey Body Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2006 5:18:00 PM More reviews by seasmiles

I love this lotion so much! I like to mix it with their Lemon bath and body oil to give my skin some extra seen. You also can't beat the price!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2006 12:22:00 PM More reviews by BunnyRabbit21

The scent of this lotion definitely isn't for everyone. It's a very sweet smell (my boyfriend says I smell like "pastry treat" when I wear it) but I like it. It's kind of watery but still manages to moisturize and soften my skin really well. Will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2006 8:16:00 AM More reviews by dumpling

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm surprised this doesn't score very highly on the ratings. As a self- confessed hater of body lotions/creams/oils (but with itchy,flaky ,pregnant skin ) I find that using this is very effective. Out of the products I've been using over the past 3-4 months this is absolutely the best (TBS Body Butters, Decleor Aromessence Tonalastil, Bliss Body Butter & Urtekram's Rose Body Lotion, Palmers Cocoa Butter) and offers the best hydration offer 24 hours, apart form TBS which is just too heavy to absorb & feels horrible under my clothes. It is a thin, milky lotion, with a soft scent (softer than their Baby Bee Buttermilk version) it absorbs quickly and leaves my skin silky soft. I'm really happy with this, but may try Weleda next as they make some great products too.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/25/2006 10:09:00 PM More reviews by kreleia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I haven't been impressed with this lotion. For some reason, I keep using it - I guess I feel like I need to finish the sample bottle (why!?). The texture is watery and runny, and the fragrance is kind of an earthy-minty odd scent. The lotion also contains a LOT of wax (orange wax is listed very high on the ingredient list), which causes is to sit on the surface of my skin and make it sweat a little, rather than be absorbed. Either it eventually dries, or it rubs off onto my clothes, because I can still smell it several hours later. It doesn't do anything for my itchy dry winter-weather body skin, and with the wax content, I wouldn't dream of putting it on my face.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2006 9:39:00 PM More reviews by MakeupISart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just bought this, and so far I really like it. It smells great (and I hate coconuts) It leaves my skin feeling smooth. Glad I bought this =)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2006 10:40:00 PM More reviews by oasdus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Great moisture in a light lotion.
The smell is strong - like suntan lotion mixed with cloves. How many times have I said it though - the smell of this BB product is growing on me! I find this is gentle enough for my face and doesn't leave it all shiny like the carrot lotion did. I will probably repurchase when I use up my sample size.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2006 5:57:00 PM More reviews by nikiloo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Smells like coconut which I didn't expect from the product name. A very light nice moisturiser otherwise. I am just not a big fan of coconut.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/22/2005 4:30:00 PM More reviews by kittenheels911

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i would repurchase sinply because it smells good. it didn't moisturize very well, though. it's kind of thin and way over priced for the quality. again, i love the smell. but that's pretty much where it ends.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2005 1:24:00 AM More reviews by PeeWeeScaresMe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this along with two other lotions in a gift set and I really like it. It can be a little watery, but it has decent moisturizing properties. It smells a bit sweet, but in a good way; and I have used it on my face several times with no problems. I would probably repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2005 8:28:00 PM More reviews by greenjane

I am one of those that love the smell of this lotion. Even though it is a bit runny, it feels great, absorbs well, and leaves my skin feeling very smooth. But I have dry skin and go through a lot of lotion, and hate the small size of the package, it makes it seem more expensive than it is (and its relatively not cheap) because you have to replace it so often. If it came in a more economical larger size I would definately make this my regular lotion, but as it is I only periodically buy it.