January 27, 2015 | 1334 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Burt's Bees - Naturally Nourishing Milk & Honey Body Lotion

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2006 3:08:00 PM More reviews by Loisl

This is one of the bottles of lotion I have stashed around the house for my hands. It's okay...I prefer hand lotions for day that aren't thick and that pump beccause they are fastest to use. I will be a happy girl the day they invent a pump that won't get that gross bit of lotion clogged in the pump. This does the job, but next time I will just buy a regular drugstore brand.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2006 11:59:00 AM More reviews by simplebeauty

This is an OK moisturiser. The lotion has a very thin consistensy, so it is very easy to smooth over skin. I'm not WOW'd by it....it's just so-so.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2006 12:05:00 PM More reviews by CWigs

I love this body lotion. Works very well. I like it alot better than the Bath and Body works lotions, I was previously using. The smell is nice and doesn't bother me at all. I highly recommend it. I am addicted to their chapstick as well, best stuff out there.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/13/2006 4:26:00 PM More reviews by cleoschyck

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this lotion. I'm in the camp that finds the scent to be irresistible-- sort of sweet & vanilla-y, but with a definite edge of mintiness. Not the absolutely best for moisture, but certainly not the worst either. Unfortunately, this product gives me a rash! Has anybody else had this problem with it?

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2006 5:18:00 PM More reviews by seasmiles

I love this lotion so much! I like to mix it with their Lemon bath and body oil to give my skin some extra seen. You also can't beat the price!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2006 12:22:00 PM More reviews by BunnyRabbit21

The scent of this lotion definitely isn't for everyone. It's a very sweet smell (my boyfriend says I smell like "pastry treat" when I wear it) but I like it. It's kind of watery but still manages to moisturize and soften my skin really well. Will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2006 8:16:00 AM More reviews by dumpling

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm surprised this doesn't score very highly on the ratings. As a self- confessed hater of body lotions/creams/oils (but with itchy,flaky ,pregnant skin ) I find that using this is very effective. Out of the products I've been using over the past 3-4 months this is absolutely the best (TBS Body Butters, Decleor Aromessence Tonalastil, Bliss Body Butter & Urtekram's Rose Body Lotion, Palmers Cocoa Butter) and offers the best hydration offer 24 hours, apart form TBS which is just too heavy to absorb & feels horrible under my clothes. It is a thin, milky lotion, with a soft scent (softer than their Baby Bee Buttermilk version) it absorbs quickly and leaves my skin silky soft. I'm really happy with this, but may try Weleda next as they make some great products too.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/25/2006 10:09:00 PM More reviews by kreleia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I haven't been impressed with this lotion. For some reason, I keep using it - I guess I feel like I need to finish the sample bottle (why!?). The texture is watery and runny, and the fragrance is kind of an earthy-minty odd scent. The lotion also contains a LOT of wax (orange wax is listed very high on the ingredient list), which causes is to sit on the surface of my skin and make it sweat a little, rather than be absorbed. Either it eventually dries, or it rubs off onto my clothes, because I can still smell it several hours later. It doesn't do anything for my itchy dry winter-weather body skin, and with the wax content, I wouldn't dream of putting it on my face.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2006 9:39:00 PM More reviews by MakeupISart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just bought this, and so far I really like it. It smells great (and I hate coconuts) It leaves my skin feeling smooth. Glad I bought this =)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2006 10:40:00 PM More reviews by oasdus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Great moisture in a light lotion.
The smell is strong - like suntan lotion mixed with cloves. How many times have I said it though - the smell of this BB product is growing on me! I find this is gentle enough for my face and doesn't leave it all shiny like the carrot lotion did. I will probably repurchase when I use up my sample size.