April 18, 2014 | 1503 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Burt's Bees - Milk & Honey Body Lotion

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2005 7:11:00 PM More reviews by bridgelene

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this lotion, its texture is really nice and the smell strong without being overpowering. It leaves a nice smell long enough, but i just donīt like the packaging. I think itīs not good enough for such a lovely cream, but that said it if it werenīt for this i would buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/22/2005 10:12:00 PM More reviews by huggingtrees08

Okay, so I just bought this today, and totally underestimated the "milk" of the milk and honey. It's really great as a moisturizer, but I don't think I can stand the smell...smells like sour milk? Which is unfortunate, because I love how my skin feels. I hope I change my mind tomorrow, but if I continue feeling nauseous, it's going in the can.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2005 4:34:00 PM More reviews by know_everything89

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really hate lotion, it never absorbs fast enough for me and it leaves me feeling greasy, but I just love this lotion. It smells a little like coconut (to me, but apparently to nobody else) and a little like vanilla, my favorite scents in the world. AND it actually leaves my skin smoother!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/4/2005 10:45:00 AM More reviews by Silverflwr

This lotion mosturizes OK but the sweet smell became sickly and would give me a headache. Yuck!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2005 9:47:00 PM More reviews by nicksmommy03

I am on my 7th bottle of this lotion. No matter what else I try, I always come back to this as my HG daily body lotion. It is lightweight, soothing to dry and sensitive skin, and it smells GREAT! I love this item!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2005 9:44:00 PM More reviews by zimaleah501

Smells good enough to eat, and works very well!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2005 3:40:00 PM More reviews by Caramel_Gem

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a wonderful, non-greasy alternative to my other staple lotion, Burt's Bees Beeswax Almond Milk (which is great for the winter). This is perfect for the whole body after an hour (but the $8 price may curb that with a quickness :) It is a wonderful hand lotion, and your hands won't be "cracky" or anything in 5 minutes! Who can ask for more...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2005 6:23:00 PM More reviews by LittleBear23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this body lotion for summer. This is definitely not a heavy moisturizer or anything you'd use in winter, or on your hands, but for summer it's lovely. It's thin and goes on evenly and quickly. I LOVE the smell and I get compliments on the scent for about an hour after I've put it on, if I go out. It's also inexpnsive. I'll purchase another bottle when this one runs out.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2005 10:39:00 PM More reviews by brandi17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I totally like the texture of this lotion and I like the smell! It makes me want to taste it but I wont lol. After application, it seems a little bit sticky so I dunno about that... but I personally enjoy the smell but it definitely is an aquired taste... I can see how some would think it smells gross.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/27/2005 11:08:00 AM More reviews by IsisNokomis

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

What is with the smell of the lotion. Yucky! The lotion seemed very watery. Not creamy like someone else said below. The smell is strong. I got this from a sample bag I bought. I have really dry skin on knees and this did nothing for them. I couldn't put this on my upper body so me have no idea if it works for normal skin. My lower body is dry.
I would pass and try something else. I am using Nivea right now.