August 27, 2014 | 1952 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Cover Stick

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 7/7/2009 12:12:00 PM More reviews by qkellie

I ran out of the Neutrogena concealer recently that seems to be essentially the same on the surface as the Maybelline Cover Stick. Since I'm using a Maybelline foundation right now, I figured I'd match brands (and the Maybelline is cheaper). BAD IDEA! This thing is totally gross and made my face itch! I'm pale but this thing is too pale and too yellow. Furthermore, the second time I used it? The stick came off. I did not have it extended all the way in the tube, either, it just broke off. Gross. Will not repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2009 2:38:00 PM More reviews by lou4k6

This is a good concealer- but not for me. It has good creamy coverage, good colour range, but absoultutly no staying power on my combo skin. Will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2009 1:40:00 PM More reviews by mountaingem

Overall HG concealer, covers acne like a dream! Wear time lasts a 6+ hours on my oily acne prone skin. Only gripe is if you use it under the eyes it can crease into fine lines so just use it with a very light hand and concealer brush and you're set.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2009 4:24:00 AM More reviews by cristinarn

im not the type who cares about how much a make-up product will cost me as long as it will make me pretty :) tried everything high & low but maybelline concealer stick in medium is what I always end up coming back to....been using this for ages as my concealer under the eyes,around the mouth and nose,chin.....good coverage,good staying power,natural look and i get compliments that i look fresh and my skin looks great despite seceretly knowing that I have terrible skin without concealer on....maybe im a great artist or its this concealer hihihi

rated 1 of 5 on 5/26/2009 5:09:00 AM More reviews by babeybearz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This product is just not very good at all. It looks flaky and patchy if you don't apply it over freshly moisturized skin. It comes off when you apply foundation over it. It doesn't last very long and begins to look cakey (which only emphasizes any blemishes you covered it with) after several hours. The coverage is only moderately good. Just try something else... even Jane's No-Show concealer ($1.99 at most drugstores) is better than the Cover Stick.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2009 8:55:00 PM More reviews by rosietse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Beware: the color selection is very limited and they run very pale. Because I have medium/olive toned skin, there are no colors in my range at all. But the real reason I dislike this product is because it is chalky and cannot blend at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/29/2009 7:55:00 PM More reviews by janet237

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Chalky terrible for my dry sensitive skin, would not buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2009 7:12:00 PM More reviews by abbyreich

I love this concealer! I discovered it last summer when my luggage got lost and I had to do without my normal stash! Was just thinking I was going to pick up a few quick throw aways, but got hooked on this concealer. I love the lipstick look and it's easy for quick application. Mine lasted me about 8 months and I use it about every day for under eye circles. Great for blemishes too. It is very thick and you will probably need to blend with your fingers, but this works great. I use it in ivory. When I got down to the bottom, I used it for about 6 more weeks with a concealer brush to scoop out the product. There's a lot left down there!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2009 5:36:00 AM More reviews by Marnic123

This product is great for coverage. I would buy again. just make sure you get the right color. Great price!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2009 3:41:00 PM More reviews by RainbowRockets

Ok there are some positives and negative i have about this product.
First of all i own this concealer in green to hide my redness, and it does help alot but is very poor for blending because after ive finished blending it into my skin, on top of a few pimpling the green still shows! yes yes yes my foundation covers it afterwards. My face is usually red because i have a habit of touching it so obviously my skin wouldnt get remove all redness and this product is a life saver to my redness. It has not made be breakout at all and is very creamy, adding moisterizer before this product helps to not have the green show up afterwards, i do reccomend this product