August 1, 2014 | 1866 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Cover Stick

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2009 4:24:00 AM More reviews by cristinarn

im not the type who cares about how much a make-up product will cost me as long as it will make me pretty :) tried everything high & low but maybelline concealer stick in medium is what I always end up coming back to....been using this for ages as my concealer under the eyes,around the mouth and nose,chin.....good coverage,good staying power,natural look and i get compliments that i look fresh and my skin looks great despite seceretly knowing that I have terrible skin without concealer on....maybe im a great artist or its this concealer hihihi

rated 1 of 5 on 5/26/2009 5:09:00 AM More reviews by babeybearz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This product is just not very good at all. It looks flaky and patchy if you don't apply it over freshly moisturized skin. It comes off when you apply foundation over it. It doesn't last very long and begins to look cakey (which only emphasizes any blemishes you covered it with) after several hours. The coverage is only moderately good. Just try something else... even Jane's No-Show concealer ($1.99 at most drugstores) is better than the Cover Stick.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2009 8:55:00 PM More reviews by rosietse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Beware: the color selection is very limited and they run very pale. Because I have medium/olive toned skin, there are no colors in my range at all. But the real reason I dislike this product is because it is chalky and cannot blend at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/29/2009 7:55:00 PM More reviews by janet237

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Chalky terrible for my dry sensitive skin, would not buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2009 7:12:00 PM More reviews by abbyreich

I love this concealer! I discovered it last summer when my luggage got lost and I had to do without my normal stash! Was just thinking I was going to pick up a few quick throw aways, but got hooked on this concealer. I love the lipstick look and it's easy for quick application. Mine lasted me about 8 months and I use it about every day for under eye circles. Great for blemishes too. It is very thick and you will probably need to blend with your fingers, but this works great. I use it in ivory. When I got down to the bottom, I used it for about 6 more weeks with a concealer brush to scoop out the product. There's a lot left down there!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2009 5:36:00 AM More reviews by Marnic123

This product is great for coverage. I would buy again. just make sure you get the right color. Great price!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2009 3:41:00 PM More reviews by RainbowRockets

Ok there are some positives and negative i have about this product.
First of all i own this concealer in green to hide my redness, and it does help alot but is very poor for blending because after ive finished blending it into my skin, on top of a few pimpling the green still shows! yes yes yes my foundation covers it afterwards. My face is usually red because i have a habit of touching it so obviously my skin wouldnt get remove all redness and this product is a life saver to my redness. It has not made be breakout at all and is very creamy, adding moisterizer before this product helps to not have the green show up afterwards, i do reccomend this product

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2009 9:07:00 PM More reviews by heavendelivered

I use the Yellow one and works great for bags and eyes. It does line a bit to wrinkles but brightens your eyes and lasts without caking. Its cheap. Easy to travel with and use. It's my fav as of yet. Not good at covering blemishes or scars great for purple-blueish areas.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2009 3:22:00 PM More reviews by meepmeeppow

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I may be in the minority, but this concealer is the best i've ever used and I have been using it for about 3 years now. It is quite thick compared to a lot of other concealers similar but thats what I like about it. I have acne prone skin occaisionally and it is a miracle in covering up scars and blemishes and is also great for any dark bits and circles. I couldnt live without it and I have tried other concealers when I havnt been able to find it and none have done the job as well as this. I dont think it would be good for someone with very good skin as it is quite thick but never looks cakey on me and blends in very well. It is great and perfect for my skin and is a god send for blemishes and all that stuff! lol . I would definately but again as I have done for years and will continue too! lol. Cant big this up enough (although I dont think it will be for every skin type). I use Fair <3

rated 2 of 5 on 4/5/2009 9:22:00 AM More reviews by pertiegurlie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Bad: No colour available to match my skin..I got medium but that was a few shades lighter than I wanted.

Good: Easy to use. Nice lipstick-y stick.

Bad: You need to add moisturizer to blend it, though.

Good: Got a lot of use out of it.

Bad: People could TELL I was using it.

Good: Nothing else positive to say.

Bad: I BARELY have circles..I mean I need the most minimum coverage EVER. And yet, with this concealer, they showed through, and looked more obvious than ever.