July 28, 2014 | 2304 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Mary Kay - Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2008 8:07:00 PM More reviews by annahogan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

This stuff is great. Its doesnt fog or burn my eyes and its kinda cool because you have to shake it up. It looks like a black n' tan beer or oil and water....but I have to say I am impressed and I will buy more of this when I run out!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2008 12:55:00 AM More reviews by senoritadurazno

Just bought this product and i really like it! Its not super cheap or super expensive i think i paid $15.15. Someone mentioned not liking the part where you have to shake it, but for me thats my favorite part! lol For me it takes off the eyemakeup quickly and i dont even let it set in, just wipe and go. however, i dont use this to remove mascara because thats time consuming and it wastes the product. to remove my mascara i simply use a bit of tear free baby shampoo and it works great! I would def buy this product again. As for the oilyness, it isnt based on oil it is based on silicone. Compared to baby oil, this did not leave my lids oily and greasy. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2008 9:09:00 PM More reviews by micdeajones

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best eye makeup remover I've used. Only a little is required, it removes all traces of makeup, even the smokiest smoky eye. It removes mascara without any rubbing or tugging being necessary. There's not stinging or irritation. My eyes aren't red or itchy afterwards, which has happened with other removers. I've tried others but keep coming back to this one. It's my HG eye remover.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2008 4:10:00 PM More reviews by angelakay016

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Not only is this the best eye makeup remover, it is the most efficient! All you need is a tiny bit on a cotton ball and it takes off all of your eye makeup. Everyday I wear mac paint pots and waterproof mascara and this takes them off gently without ripping out any eyelashes. What I do is put some on a cotton ball then press it down gently over my eyelashes on one eye then the other for a few seconds each. Then I go back to the first one and start to remove. Giving it a few seconds to really start to do its magic helps in the amount of effort you will have to put in to get off the hard to remove makeup!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2008 8:00:00 PM More reviews by jayjay0105

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best eye makeup remover EVER. I was using cover girl eye makeup remover for waterproof makeup. It was oily and irritated my eyes if it got in them....and I still had to rub to get the makeup off? Not so with the MK--my eye makeup just came right off...and no eye irritation!

Not really related to the review, but what in the world does HG mean??

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2008 11:06:00 AM More reviews by tanyaw168

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think this is a great eye makeup remover. The only reason I could see someone having an issue with it, is if they forgot to shake it up before using. The oil sits on the top and would be unpleasant if not properly shaken up.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2008 7:28:00 PM More reviews by xzkiskazx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I looove!! this product, it removes the toughest dirtiest eye makeup! it always took me forever to remove my max factor waterproof volume couture mascara, it even hurt but a few swifts of this! gone! my eyelashes are nice and smooth and my eyelids, if it gets inside your eye! no problem, it doesn't hurt nothing and it's not oily it might feel oily but its not oily on your skin, very weird but i like it!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/25/2008 10:45:00 PM More reviews by ARiggs

It does a decent job of getting most of my eye makeup off. The problem I have with this product is I used it right before I put fresh make up on for my wedding photos. I guess I didn't completely rinse it off because my eyes burned so bad I could hardly keep them open for pictures. Needless to say I won't use it again!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2008 3:20:00 PM More reviews by psforever

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My HG eye makeup remover. I've been using this for a year now and I absolutely love it. It's gentle on my eyes, does not sting or burn, does not smell funny either! It makes my eye area feeling nice and soft afterwards. I love this stuff. Gets everything off for me. Highly recommend this stuff.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/15/2008 2:18:00 PM More reviews by lapome

THE REASON: I usually don't wear mu, just mascara and eyeliner, but I still need to remove them before going to bed, right?
THE PRODUCT: Pink, two phase liquid in a standard bottle (not bad, not wonderful) that delivers the right amount of product. Somewhat expensive; I pay 130 mexican pesos for a bottle which is about my top price for such a product.
THE RESULTS: I have been using this for about two years now, not because it is wonderful, just because I have been lazy about looking for another product. This is an average remover, imho. Removes eyeshadow allright, mascara (even if not waterproof) takes some more effort... forget about one swipe... i need to rub (very carefully) for a while for it to remove most of the mascara and eye liner. I find this is true for all eye makeup removers I have used over the years, so I am not blaming MK for it. After removing eye makeup I always wash my face with sweet almond oil and remove with a damp cotton pad... so I can't really comment on how the residue feels on the skin. I have definitely not observed puffiness or redness after using this product. In case anyone is interested I have used this with l'Oreal Lash Architect, Maybelline Lash Designer and Cover Girl Volume Exact; Lash Architect was the easiest to remove imo.
THE INGREDIENT LIST (in Spansih, as listed on the box sold in Mexico): Agua, Ciclotetrasiloxano, Isohexadecano, Ciclopentasiloxano, Ciclohexasiloxano, Hexilenglicol, Cloruro de sodio, Alcohol bencilico, Imidazolidinil urea, Fosfato de potasio, Fosfato dipotasico, EDTA disodico, Poloxamero 184, Cloruro de benzalconio.