April 20, 2014 | 1725 users online

Treatments - Clean & Clear - Advantage Acne Spot Treatment

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2008 10:15:00 AM More reviews by lipglosslover023

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff was actually pretty good. Salcylic acid never really works on my zits but it did this time ! I have a forehead full of acne and I put this stuff on over night and i woke up the next morning and basically all of them were gone ! I was so happy so now I use this every nite just to prevent acne. This stuff really works.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2008 10:42:00 PM More reviews by time1314

I really wish I'd had this in high school. Now at 34 it is my secret weapon that works WITHOUT FAIL!! If I notice a pimple even thinking of starting, I dab this on and over night (or within a few hours) it's pretty much gone...no more redness, no more swelling...just a hint of what could've become a really nasty pimple. Then that'll even disappear. If you're concerned with the price and amount, a little goes a long way; so this little tube will last you a long time (depending on how much you use of course). So I COMPLETELY recommend this treatment. I hope I never have to live without it again. My husband uses it also, and he wouldn't continue to do so if it didn't work...he's not really into "beauty regimes" as he says.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/19/2008 11:05:00 PM More reviews by estherrr

This product did NOT work. It says on the package 'clearer skin in a day' but, it is not true. I do not recommend this.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/18/2008 11:33:00 AM More reviews by shazzer628

First of all, when I used the product for the first time, I pressed on the tube slightly, and a HUGE amount came gushing out. I washed away the excess amount and applied it to my blemishes...I have to say, I don't think it made any difference in either the redness or severity of my blemishes. Not a fan.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/17/2008 12:38:00 AM More reviews by bananatr0n

I thought the burning sensation on my face meant that it was working but nope..
I might actually have more pimples than I started out with.
I tried putting the gel on trouble spots because i heard it only works on pimples that are just beginning to form, but lo and behold! no effect once again.

It might be clearing up my cheeks but I'm not totally sure; it's definitely doing nothing for my forehead (trouble zone) though

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2008 10:11:00 AM More reviews by catrat242

I agree with MickiexJames on this.

I bought this yesterday, not really havung much confidence in it but I had a few pimples that I just had to get rid of for a party today. So I put it on last night and when I woke up, my jaw practically hit the bathroom sink. My zits were pretty much gone! And the one's that weren't were a lot smaller and less red. NOTHING has ever worked for me, so this stuff is now my HG!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2008 9:51:00 PM More reviews by MickiexJames

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is a basic salicylic acne gel that clears up zits. It works pretty well for $9-$11. I smooth this on a zit or two at night and wake up to it basically gone.
Not sure why there's so many bad reviews,I love this!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/27/2008 12:47:00 AM More reviews by angela_cheung11

Do not waste your money on this! The only thing it does is decreases a bit of the redness and dries out the pimple to make it a little bit smaller. Will not buy again!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/26/2008 6:17:00 AM More reviews by monica4xx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

complete shit. i wouldn't even recommend to use on minor blemishes. yeah it decreases redness, but i see no spots vanishing!
don't waste your money on this.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/9/2008 4:19:00 PM More reviews by aDUCK036

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Uh...ok. Not the greatest product out there. It wasn't horrible, but it wasn't great either. First of all, it was too expensive for the little work it did. I put it on my zit, and when I woke up there was basically no difference. So I used it again the next night, no difference. It may have decreased the redness by a bit, but this product definitely does not do the job it said it would.