April 17, 2014 | 1696 users online

Treatments - Clinique - Total Turnaround Visible Skin Renewer

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2004 12:28:00 PM More reviews by lisagayb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Like this a lot - I'm on my second pot in a couple of years, and that's saying something...I almost NEVEr repurchase anything...When I remember to put it on at night (this is NOT a daytime-under-makeup cream for me)- it seems to help rid my skin of the annoying white flakies, esp on my chin & brow. Doesn't help much with the very annoying area where my nose meets my face - I have chronic flakes & super-clogged pores in this area. Overall very good for my 35+, sensitive, rosacea-prone skin. Now if I could only remember to apply every night, rather than periodically - I find the cumulative effect of repeated use to be especially good.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2004 10:04:00 AM More reviews by katieblue

This is a nice, light lotion that does help even out my combo/sensitive/acne prone skin. It doesn't over-moisturize, it doesn't feel heavy, and it seems to leave me a bit clearer. I use it once a day, with my Clinique City Block spf 30 on top. In the winter, I prefer the creamier stuff in the pot, and the pump version is better in the warmer months.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2004 8:50:00 AM More reviews by AnnaODowd

I started using this in my late teens when it was just plain old Turnaround Cream. It made a big difference to my teen acne, bringing trouble to the surface and getting rid of it before it became BIG trouble.
I now use the Total Turnaround Cream at night time only. Using it during the day feels too 'exposed' for my skin.
I use it after applying Clinique's DDML and wake up[ to smoother softer, clearer skin.
I am now 33 and have been using it since I was 18 and my skin loves it!
Needless to say I will be re-purchasing it until I die...

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2004 1:26:00 AM More reviews by Tabijo

I have been using this product for over a year and I def recommend it. It IS expensive but I swear its made a difference. You can feel the diff in the morning after wearing it all night! I keep threatening (myself?) to find something cheaper but I keep going back to it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2004 12:52:00 PM More reviews by jeenathee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have the oil-free lotion version of this, and I've waited about a month of using it before reviewing it. It does seem to be very effective, and I think it's the product responsible for taking down the redness of small inflammations and for minimizing the pores in my t-zone. I use Neutrogena's cleanser/mask, though, and I've been using it for about the same period of time, so I can't be absolutely sure whether my skin would be the same if I didn't use the Turnaround Lotion. I don't think it would be--I think the lotion helps heal, soothe, and normalize my skin, and I'd recommend it to someone who has problems with clogged pores, unevenness, and/or redness.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2004 12:40:00 PM More reviews by Adrienne1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one item that has visible results in days! I have combi skin, I used it for about 3 days and my pores were visibly smaller, skin was definitely smoother and softer! It's not too oily so it's ok for people with combination or slightly oily skin, but may not be moisturizing enough for those with dry skin. It is pretty expensive, but not prohibitive like CDLM. Would definitely buy it again!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2004 7:24:00 PM More reviews by chi77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It's very lightweight and doesn't leave a film of grease or residue. But if you're looking for something hydrating at night, this won't do. It helps to smoothen skin and add back a more even tone. **UPDATE: I've stopped using this cream for about 2 weeks and had a nice, clear, glowing complexion from using Loccitane's honey cream insteaad. Then I started to go back to this after new year's day. Woosh, I happened to break out in tiny bumps on my right cheek. So I've down-ed this from "4" to "2". My mom would be pleased with this jar of cream as she's been eyeing it for a long time. Be glad to pass this on to her.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2004 2:36:00 PM More reviews by Emily430

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Only Clinique product I like, besides the cream cleanser. This has definently suprised me! I was very skeptical, but it really does smooth the skin! Do not be fooled by how your skin looks right after application, it's the mica. But with repetitive use, I can see the results! But I wish the packaging was better.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2004 4:32:00 AM More reviews by ytwan

My skin was softer after using this, but it did nothing for my pimples and blemishes. Switched to SKII after this, and am not turning back.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2004 10:53:00 PM More reviews by milenacka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

overall, i'm very happy with this cream. I put it on almost every night after cleansing and toning. my skin is brighter, much smoother and it helps minimize the pores on my nose. i noticed definite improvement in the tone of my skin (much more even). it should be noted that this isnt very moisurizing... on the plus side, it wont clog your pores. will definitely buy again since i've never had more noticable results with a creme. **UPDATE** After using Neostrata Smoothing Creme, the ingredients in Clinique's creme seem ineffective. Please see my review of the Neostrata Creme if you want to hear about something that REALLY makes a difference on your face.