Clinique Total Turnaround Visible Skin Renewer

Water (Aqua Purifcata) Purified, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Polysilicone-11, Acetyl Glucosamine, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Salicylic Acid, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copoylmer, Castanea Sativa (Chestnut) Seed Extract, Cholesterol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Yeast Extract (Faex), Caffeine, Adeonsinie Phosphate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Salvia Scharea (Clary) Extract, Creatine, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Pantethine, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Squalane, Glyceryl Stearate, Cocomidopropyl Dimethylamine, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Ethylhexylgylcerin, Sodium Citrate, Hexylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Di-C12-18 Alkyl Dimonium Chloride, Polysorbate 80, Caprylyl Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Isohexadecane, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Iron oxides

on 2/22/2004 1:26:00 AM

I have been using this product for over a year and I def recommend it. It IS expensive but I swear its made a difference. You can feel the diff in the morning after wearing it all night! I keep threatening (myself?) to find something cheaper but I keep going back to it!

on 2/14/2004 12:52:00 PM

I have the oil-free lotion version of this, and I've waited about a month of using it before reviewing it. It does seem to be very effective, and I think it's the product responsible for taking down the redness of small inflammations and for minimizing the pores in my t-zone. I use Neutrogena's cleanser/mask, though, and I've been using it for about the same period of time, so I can't be absolutely sure whether my skin would be the same if I didn't use the Turnaround Lotion. I don't think it would be--I think the lotion helps heal, soothe, and normalize my skin, and I'd recommend it to someone who has problems with clogged pores, unevenness, and/or redness.

on 2/14/2004 12:40:00 PM

This is one item that has visible results in days! I have combi skin, I used it for about 3 days and my pores were visibly smaller, skin was definitely smoother and softer! It's not too oily so it's ok for people with combination or slightly oily skin, but may not be moisturizing enough for those with dry skin. It is pretty expensive, but not prohibitive like CDLM. Would definitely buy it again!

on 2/11/2004 7:24:00 PM

It's very lightweight and doesn't leave a film of grease or residue. But if you're looking for something hydrating at night, this won't do. It helps to smoothen skin and add back a more even tone. **UPDATE: I've stopped using this cream for about 2 weeks and had a nice, clear, glowing complexion from using Loccitane's honey cream insteaad. Then I started to go back to this after new year's day. Woosh, I happened to break out in tiny bumps on my right cheek. So I've down-ed this from "4" to "2". My mom would be pleased with this jar of cream as she's been eyeing it for a long time. Be glad to pass this on to her.

on 2/11/2004 2:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Only Clinique product I like, besides the cream cleanser. This has definently suprised me! I was very skeptical, but it really does smooth the skin! Do not be fooled by how your skin looks right after application, it's the mica. But with repetitive use, I can see the results! But I wish the packaging was better.

on 2/6/2004 4:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

My skin was softer after using this, but it did nothing for my pimples and blemishes. Switched to SKII after this, and am not turning back.

on 2/4/2004 10:53:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

overall, i'm very happy with this cream. I put it on almost every night after cleansing and toning. my skin is brighter, much smoother and it helps minimize the pores on my nose. i noticed definite improvement in the tone of my skin (much more even). it should be noted that this isnt very moisurizing... on the plus side, it wont clog your pores. will definitely buy again since i've never had more noticable results with a creme. **UPDATE** After using Neostrata Smoothing Creme, the ingredients in Clinique's creme seem ineffective. Please see my review of the Neostrata Creme if you want to hear about something that REALLY makes a difference on your face.

on 2/4/2004 11:21:00 AM

This product is absolutely amazing!! It has completely turned my complexion around! I use this every morning as a moisterizer and I love it! My skin is so soft and looks perfect! I highly recommend it! I will repurchase this forever!!!

on 2/2/2004 10:33:00 PM

This is fantastic! I have very sensitive, normal to dry, acne prone skin. My breakouts have reduced a lot since starting to use this, and my skin tone has improved dramatically! I use this alone at night- no moisturizer, and it works great for me. As long as this is working so well, I will not look for anything else!

on 2/2/2004 10:31:00 PM

I use this alone at night- no moisturizer, and it works great for me.
As long as this is working so well, I will not look for anything else!

Popular Treatments (Face)