July 22, 2014 | 1683 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2012 1:26:00 AM More reviews by deamber

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Grey

I love this mascara, its one that I always have to have. It separates, defines, makes them extremely long and holds a curl. I always curl before and after mascara. Something about the brush that separates my eyelashes very well without clumping like other mascaras do. I have sensitive eyes and this doesn't irritate my eyes at all. It come off easily with water, no scrubbing no pulling. Amazing product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2012 3:45:00 PM More reviews by Alfordalice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Good black glossy clump free mascara. Love it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2012 10:44:00 PM More reviews by hebamo

Got this as a GWP and have been using it for the past week. First thing I noticed was the brush, and evenly coated bristles, no globs or clumps. It doesn't have much of a smell, which is good. I feel that it is a little heavy going on the lashes but doesn't clump them together. It is really great for adding length and a bit of volume. However, it doesn't hold curl very well. I feel like the formula is too heavy and weighs my lashes down. Also, I get raccoon eyes after about 5 hours of wear. Maybe I'll try scraping the brush off before I apply from now on but for me, it's not a mascara worth purchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/10/2012 6:15:00 PM More reviews by notfalling028

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I usually really like Clinique mascara, but this one was the thickest consistency and the most clumping I've tried of all their products. I'm going to stick to Lash Doubling mascara as I prefer more natural and defined look for my lashes.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2012 2:34:00 PM More reviews by missykeyana

It's okay. On my lashes, which are average in both length and thickness, it thickens some and lengthens some. Its performance is neither exceptionally good nor bad. I'm using a GWP tube and it seems to be drying out after less than two months because I'm fighting clumps, despite it still being a significant amount of product left. Overall, it's....okay. I have other mascaras that I prefer/wanna try out so I will not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/10/2012 11:39:00 AM More reviews by SoCalDREAMS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love Clinique skin care & make up but this mascara is awful. I like the look once you work out how to get rid of the clumps. But it always ends up smudging and transfering under the eyes. Definately do not use this mascara if it remotely rains or have oily eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2012 6:06:00 PM More reviews by kittykawaii

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is my favourite mascara, and I have tried quite a few! I have relatively average eyelashes and this makes them look really naturally thick and long. I wear this to work every day and this mascara is long-lasting (so no little bits under your eyes ever!) yet so easy to wash off at the end of the day. If I'm only wearing the mascara, I don't even need to use makeup remover on my eyes because it just washes off with water.

The brush also seems to be why this mascara works so well. It really picks up every lash without making them clump and it easy to manoeuvre around your lashes. A recent positive thing I also have to say about this mascara is that it works great with brush on lash extensions.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/7/2012 12:54:00 AM More reviews by brielouise

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm really disappointed with this mascara. I am quite fussy with mascaras as I like them to look dramatic, like I have false lashes. HOWEVER, my Mum tried this as a sample and she only likes natural makeup, and wasn't fussed either. The formula is really wet, causing smudges, and the brush just doesn't work with my lashes. I have long straight lashes, so I need a mascara that makes them more voluminous, and this simply doesn't do the job. All it does is darken my lashes. I tried using this with a disposable brush, and surprisingly got it to work a little bit more, so perhaps it's the brush? Either way, it didn't do anything for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2012 9:53:00 AM More reviews by xtinkx

I'm writing a review for this and I have only had this product for a few days. I got this as a free gift from Clinique with some special they were running and I LOVE this mascara! The reviewers are right it doesn't seem to last all day and it doesn't curl very well, but I don't care. When I put this on it was like a 98% difference in color and volume. Usually mascaras lightly coat my long already heavy lashes and they look the same. Deff not this one, I will probably buy this once I run out.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/2/2012 1:21:00 AM More reviews by LTcurlygirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This mascara just doesn't work for me. It's a very wet formula, which doesn't seem to dry...this is the only mascara I've ever used where I actually have issues with transfer to my under eye area. Besides to transfer issue, it just makes my lashes look mediocre. There are so many better options out there!