New York Color Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny 720

Price: $

Price: $

Talc/Ethylhexyl Palmitate/Zinc Stearate/Silica/Kaolin/Aluminum Starch Octenylscucinate/Imidazolidinyl Urea/Methylparaben/Propylparaben. May Contain Mica/Titanium Dioxide/Iron Oxides.

on 8/13/2012 4:28:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

My second time buying this bronzer, and I LOVE it; this goes on so light so it is easy to build for more of a bronze/tan look. I was actually thinking of going to Sephora and purchasing something more high end, but I'm satisfied enough with this especially because it was less than $3!!! Love it

on 8/12/2012 5:39:00 PM

This is a decent matte, drugstore bronzer, but I find that it is too orangey.

on 8/10/2012 11:07:00 AM

Had buyers remorse after buying BeneFit Hoola for like $28! Thanks to MUA, I learned this is similar and under $3. The color is nearly identical!! This bronzer is matte, not red or muddy, and buildable. The packaging is cruddy but who cares -- it's better than the awkward paper box of Hoola. Use with a light hand and I think you'll be happy. Most of all, I love mua for leading me to this gem.

on 8/6/2012 10:13:00 PM

I am a fair skinned girl and only really use bronzer to contour. The great thing about this product is I can contour with it, or use it all over my face lightly for a sun kissed looked. This is the perfect color for my skin tone, it isn't orange, and it looks good on the skin after being there all day! For under $3 you can't go wrong! Honestly a holy grail for me!

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I love this! It's a matte bronzer which is great for everyday. It's not too dark for me or too light. I can use it in the winter and summer. It's great for giving a sun kissed bronze color in the summer and a little bit of color in the winter without being too dark on my fair skin. It also doesn't turn orange throughout the day. I like the packaging because it isn't bulky and doesn't take up a lot of room in my makeup bag, purse, and bathroom cabinet. Overall I love this and will repurchase again and again!

on 8/6/2012 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is the greatest suprise I've ever encountered buying a cosmetic produc!. This stuff is unbeliavable!!! I needed a matte bronzer to swish on my face for some NATURAL sun-kissed color. I am fair skinned and do not tan but I want a modest sun glow so I don't look washed out.

I bought some Cargo medium bronzer w/ a Sephora gift card but its too ornage and they say its matte, but it does have some shimmer. I got a sample of Lancome bronzer in a GWP ...its way too reddish and shimmery. I was about to go to Nordies and get some Bobbi Brown as it gets good reviews but I figured I'd try this since it gets great reviews. I spent $3.00 on this thinking if it doesn't work, that's less than a cup of coffee and I can pitch it.

Lo and behold, IT WORKS! I look rested, sun-kissed and natural. I have actually gotten compliments with this stuff. I apply with kabuki brish to my temples, cheeks and a bit on my nose...and I use a light hand. Its buildable if you need a deeper tone.

Its not too roange, it looks very natural. Staying power is good...lasted all day no touch ups required. I am stunned this is so inexpensive. Packaging is cheap but who cares....product is amazing.

on 8/1/2012 1:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I like to use this with more luminous foundations. It looks really natural and adds some color to my face. You can't beat the price, either.

on 8/1/2012 12:38:00 PM

I love this product. You can't find a cheaper price, plus it doesn't leave my skin too orange or too dark. I'm extremely pale and this gives me the perfect sun-kissed glow that I'm after. I also love the packaging and the little sun pattern on the product. I will repurchase this over and over!

on 8/1/2012 11:37:00 AM

I LOVE this bronzer because it's so natural looking and it contours my face well! i got it for only 2.00 :D i saw alot of people on yt (youtube) with it so i wanted to try it and was please it say that it was amazing x

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love this bronzer, I mainly contour with it and its great for that, its matte no shimmers or it doesn't look shimmery to me, but some say there is shimmer , its natural looking, pretty pigmented, blend wells, doesn't break me out, or make me look orange, I love it and will keep buying it, I recommend it and its affordable this is the only thing I will use from NYC brand I hate NYC usually.. but this bronzer is good. But the powder puff is useless, I apply with a angled contour brush

Popular Bronzers