July 28, 2014 | 1835 users online

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2012 2:12:00 AM More reviews by jesusfrkxpanda

It's 3 dollars. dingdingdingding
It's nearly matte. dingdingdingding
It's pretty sheer so it's really hard to overapply. dingdingdingding
It's a perfect bronzing shade for my nc 25 skin. dingdingdingding
DINGDINGDINGDING

12 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2012 10:36:00 PM More reviews by Cailee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Absolutely stellar product! If they ever discontinue this, I'm gonna have to hurt somebody. Lol joking! :) I've been using Sunny for almost two years now, and this has become a staple item for me. I find this to be more of a color booster, it's not really a heavy duty super-pigmented contouring bronzer that would universally work for anyone who is darker than NC25 or NW25. That's alright with me, since I'm NW15! It is on the sheer side, and it's very hard to overapply. It's a very natural color on myself, and also on many other pale chicas that I've seen use it. Doesn't look chalky, and there's no hint of orange whatsoever (*cough* Rimmel *cough*). It's not the best for sculpting or chiseling features, more for just a subtle contour, which I like for daytime.

The powder itself is very finely milled, and I don't have any clouds of powder fallout every time I dip my brush in the product. I think the sun image embossed into the powder is a nice touch, even though it's a little cliche. Packaging is flimsy and cheap, but I'm not complaining for such a fantastic $3 product! But on my first one, the hinge that snapped the compact shut had broken off, and I had only had it for two days. From then on, I could never keep it shut. Just don't drop this, or you might have the same thing happen to you. But aside from that, this is so so close to being my HG matte bronzer, with Tarte's Park Avenue Princess being my HG shimmer bronzer. I will continue to buy this little $3 gem for as long as the company makes it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2012 5:11:00 PM More reviews by der08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this bronzer as a contour & it's top notch! It's the perfect shade for my nc42 skin & how can you go wrong on a few bucks!? I always find myself coming back to this product whenever I venture out. You have to try it if you haven't already. It's been 4 years later, & I'm still in love

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2012 4:19:00 PM More reviews by LatinFairness

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This kind of turns orange on me if I apply too much. It's a shame because it's very finely milled and wonderfully sheer. I would rate the consistency of this bronzer 5/5. The color I would rate 3/5 because it's not the perfect bronzer for my skintone, nc30-35. I have very warm-olive undertones and this leans a little too orange for me. Not oompa-loompa, rather dirty/muddy if not applied very lightly, which is not easy to do since it's sheer and you'd need to layer it on in order for it to really give you color. I am still looking for that golden sunkissed color. This is too muddy but I do enjoy using it as long as I don't apply too much.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2012 9:45:00 PM More reviews by bubii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this bronzer. I bought it to contour but my skin is too dark for the color but! I found out that it makes the perfect everyday all over face powder. I'm NC45 and its the perfect undertone. I usually apply this in the morning after applying moisturizer to my face to get rid of the shine. And it does a great job. If I need a bronzer I turn to NYC sun2sun or wet n wilds princess bronzer. I would definitetly continue buying this product. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2012 11:41:00 AM More reviews by elfodimontagna

it is perfect, what cen i say more. I have so many bronzers but I use only this one because it ha no shimmer and it is good for contouring.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2012 8:49:00 PM More reviews by mirageangelhope

I love this!This is a great color for my pale skin.It really goes nicely without shimmer and without being orange,what more could you ask for?Nothing.
This is one product that is worth the hype

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2012 3:18:00 AM More reviews by annnieet

This bronzer is great for the summer! i bought this for like 3 dollers or something. anyways, it was super cheap and affordable. So if you're are ghetto like me, this is a good bronzer for you! The reason why i like this is because it has no shimmer in it, its just plain matte bronzer. This is good if you just want a natural tan glowww. The packaging is okay, nothing special. However i really like the design of the sun in the actual bronzer!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2012 5:15:00 PM More reviews by vodt512

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Even though it isn't as pigmented as other bronzers I have tried, but the price is dirty cheap and very very very reasonable. It blends very well on my skin and great to wear during the daytime. The overall quality is great. I would definitely purchase this product again, again and again.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/9/2012 10:24:00 PM More reviews by lilblue10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

I don't get why everyone raves about this bronzer, its not pigmented at all, it doesnt blend well and its so ORANGE !! it looks sooo unnatural on me.