July 31, 2014 | 1658 users online

Powder - Palladio - Wet/Dry foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2007 12:45:00 AM More reviews by shayrah

This is a really good pf. I use the lightest color and it isn't as good as my hg smashbox petal, but the price is soooooo good and the color isn't bad. I use this as my everyday pf. I use a brush to apply. Covers nicely. No problems.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2007 4:44:00 PM More reviews by treyscrap

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I would recommend this wholeheartedly, if they had a better color range. I use the lightest, Laurel Nude, and it's still to dark for me (MAC C2). Formula is really smooth and natural looking. I use a brush and layer it as needed for more coverage. It lasts about 4 hours for me before I need a touch-up. It hasn't caused any breakouts or reactions. It smooths over my crater pores, until I need to touch up. It also seems to darken on me as the day goes by, but I think that's due to the color being slightly off for me. *** UPDATE*** I've started to use Palladio rice powder as a primer before using this foundation and it's made a huge difference. The color stays the same throughout the day for me and my oilies are reduced significantly. I still wish this came one shade lighter though :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2007 1:05:00 PM More reviews by dachua

I really like this foundation. The color selection is poor, most of the colors are too pink or orange, but you can probably find one that is a passable match. I tend to be very oily, but by mid-day, instead of 'greasy' my skin looked dewy. I used it on my lids too, and it makes a great base--shadow stayed on with no creasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2007 5:04:00 PM More reviews by hownowbrownmj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this stuff...I'm on my 3rd compact. I like it much better than pricier wet-to-dry foundations. A lot of people here say it's too "orangey"--and if your undertone is pink/blue...then that may be true. But, if you have yellow undertones, Palladio's shades will work for you. The texture is wonderful, the packaging is very good. And the price cannot be beat. I love mineral makeup, but this gives coverage that MM can't.

UPDATE--> I adore this makeup even more if I use the MAC skunk brush, MAC brush No. 187. The coverage is amazing...almost "airbrushed" in quality. I dampen the skunk brush and then swirl the powder and then buff my face with it. Gorgeous!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2007 3:56:00 PM More reviews by JOSIE73

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have very sensitive skin , but the Zinc Oxide in this foundation helps prevent my skin from breaking out. You can use it dry if you want a more natural look or wet if you want maximum coverage. The best thing is the price. You can get it at Sally's for US$10.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2007 6:07:00 PM More reviews by lindsaylapoet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This foundation has thoroughly impressed me, and foundations never seem to impress me because I'm picky. I want a foundation that will cover flaws, but still let my natural radiance shine through (in other words, I don't want to look like I'm wearing a mask). I think I've finally found it. I apply this dry after lightly moisturizing my face. Then I dampen the sponge and apply again over areas that need a tad bit more coverage, like around my nose where there is redness. Applied this way, the foundation is amazing......it looks like my skin is airbrushed, and honestly, you can't tell I'm wearing makeup.People tell me my skin looks baby soft. Another bonus is that it really holds the rest of your makeup on all day long. I've always loved cream blushes for the dewiness factor, but they never seemed to last long because of my oily skin. Blush just adheres beautifully to this product. I use it under my eyeshadow and the shadow never creases, and over my lipliner before gloss ( the liner never bleeds this way). This product is a dream!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2006 6:33:00 PM More reviews by Msgdfx1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Purchased this in Cappucino (sp?) at Sally's recently. It was marked down 50%. Was concerned about the color choice as I fall somewhere between this shade and the next lightest, but, decided to take a gamble because it was so cheap. If I sheer this out, it gives me lovely, poreless coverage. I had been using L'oreal Minerals and this is so much nicer looking that the Minerals. I intend to go back to Sally's and buy up the rest of the stock. (LOL)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2006 1:02:00 PM More reviews by heathernicole27

I have used this product for four years, sometimes as a foundation and sometimes just as a touchup for other face makeup. I really really love this product. It makes my skin smooth and covers up redness. I will definitely continue to repurchase this powder.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2006 2:51:00 PM More reviews by pillowbear

I have used Palladio wet/dry foundation for the past month (thanks to the reviews here). So far I got nothing but raves for this product. I use it in conjunction with Palladio rice powder, and sometimes I also use Palladio sheer liquid foundation – when I need really good coverage. I have the worst complexion - very very very oily, acne prone with huge pores and rough texture – and so far foundations never been my cup of tea. This past year I’ve been trying different MMU and found a couple of brands that work fine, until I tried Palladio. My face is the kind of getting oily after 30 mins of washing it. I used to have to blot a lot of time during the day, and my blot paper always full of oil – sometimes I need to use 2! (I use Clean&Clear or Gatsby – both similar texture: blue thin film). With Palladio, I don’t have that problem anymore! I just need to blot one time a day (sometimes 2 times, around noon and at the end of the day – but that’s max). The only ‘oily part’ that I can see is my nose and that doesn’t even show really oily – much less than it used to be. When I blot, I only need to use one tissue paper and it’s not soaked with oil! I’ve been using the wet/dry foundation as a wet foundation (haven’t try it dry – coz the wet version works so great!). My regime usually apply my Sage SPF25, put the foundation, then apply the rice powder with my Versace powder brush. I re-apply a tiny bit of the rice powder on my nose using a flocked sponge. Coverage is really good! But when I need a stubborn blemish that I need to cover, I would dab the Palladio sheer liquid foundation on it, prior to the wet/dry foundation and it covers great! I’m an AAB with tan/olive complexion, and I use Everlasting shade (404) for the wet/dry foundation and Honey for the liquid foundation and they’re both a perfect match! (I use the beige rice powder) So happy that I found these gems! No breakouts whatsoever! They're available at Sally's and priced dirt cheap! Will definitely repurchase again & again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2006 3:44:00 PM More reviews by dayana

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have supersensitive combination skin and this foundation have excellent coverage and never broke out me (I used for almost two years), the oil control is not the best whe used dry but when I damp the sponge I have the personal feeling that I "washing out" the sunscreen! Maybe I'm too obsesive but well...I'm still searching