Rimmel Gentle Eye Make Up Remover

3.6

Water (aqua), Poloxamer 184, Sodium PCA, Disodium Cocomphodiacetate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Panthenol

on 11/18/2007 6:37:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Of all the eye makeup removers that didn't have any oils in them, this one is the best I've found so far in removing mascara. The trick is to let the cotton ball sit on your eyelids for a bit to make sure you soak your lashes ... definitely my HG of eye makeup removers :)

on 11/16/2007 10:28:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Sorry, but this didn't work for me. It feels like plain water. I always have residue left after using this, no matter how many times I go through. It is good for touch ups, though (like removing eyeshadow or liner boo-boos when you're doing your makeup). I guess I'll stick with my Covergirl eye makeup remover-even if it is a bit greasy, it does remove everything.

on 11/10/2007 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

this doesn't remove waterproof mascara or eyeliner, but it'll remove everything else. it doesn't sting, smell, or leave a greasy residue. i use this to remove all of my non waterproof stuff and its great.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Not very happy with this product. I don't wear Rimmel mascara so maybe that's why it's not working. I use the WP MaxFactor Volume Couture mascara and can NOT get it off at night! I hoped this might work, but it doesn't. But, you do get a lot for your money, and it did not burn my eyes or leave any greasy residue on the positive side.

on 10/30/2007 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My HG eyemakeup remover. Takes everything off including waterproof eyeliner & mascara. Does not burn or sting my eyes. Great packaging. You get a lot for the money. No scent. Overall grea product! I always buy it.

on 10/15/2007 9:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I don't wear much eye makeup so I have a low tolerance for bothersome removers. This product fits me very well. I soak a cotton ball, let it sit on my eyelid for a few seconds then swipe. Does the job in a few swipes with no burning, even when some got in my eye. It does leave my eyelid sticky for about 10 minutes, then there's nothing. Will buy again.

on 10/12/2007 3:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Love love love this make up remover! It works great, even on my waterproof mascara.You don't need very much to do the job either! And like other people have mentioned it doesn't feel like a make up remover, it just feels like water.

on 10/6/2007 1:25:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This remover works reasonably well if you're using Rimmel mascaras and eye makup; otherwise, it doesn't work too well. If I'm wearing Maybelline, this remover takes a bit of it off, but usually I have to resort to my coconut oil. However, on the days I wear any of my Rimmel mascaras, it does a pretty decent job. It does sting occasionally.

I've tried several removers and this one has everything I've been looking for.. I must say I dont' think any remover works like magic and takes away all my makeup on the first swipe, but with this remover just a few swipes and no tugging does the trick! I believe I've finally found a good remover!!

1. It doesn't sting my eyes (huge deal)
2. It doesn't make my eyes bloodshot for hours
3. No greasy residue so it's great for makeup mistakes also
4. Removes my mascara and eyeliner with ease
5. Little product is needed and it feels like water instead of all chemically
6. Cheap with nice packaging
7. No raccoon eyes in the morning!

I must mention though I don't wear anything waterproof so I can't say how it would perform on removing waterproof makeup.

on 9/9/2007 1:31:00 PM

i thought it was a bit expensive for makeup remover but it does a great job at removing eye makeup leaving no nasty residue like some cream makeup removers. i would definetly purchase this again.