October 23, 2014 | 1743 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2011 5:00:00 PM More reviews by EstherR

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

For tanned skin tones it works great as a highlighter, it`s not shimmering and gives ligth, definatly works for me

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2011 10:15:00 AM More reviews by kitana79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Definitely for lighter skin tones, anything darker than medium will find it hard to use this. The brush that comes with this product is a waste of materials honestly, can't use it. The box is cute, but can be misleading as to how much product you are actually getting. It has cute packaging and is a nice color, but for the price, eh not really worth it

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2011 7:49:00 AM More reviews by vvelle13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorite blushes. Without blush, I literally look dead. I'm really fair with slight yellow undertones and the mauvey pink colors in this blush totally brighten up my super pale complexion. It looks great by itself or with a little bronzer. This blush is something you can wear all year around. The packaging is cute but not practical (seems to be made out of a cardboard material) if you want to bring it with you for touch ups. I always feel like I'm going to crush it in my purse. I really don't use the brush because I find it oddly shaped.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2011 12:38:00 AM More reviews by llumi

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

1st. Love the package and the brush included.
2nd. This is best for pale skinned girls for blush purposes, but for other skin tones works great as a highlighter.
It goes on lightly and layers well, brightens the area that need to be brightened. I use it year round, every day that I use makeup. It's perfect.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2011 6:00:00 AM More reviews by sandydavis999

as someone who doesnt wear much makeup i really like this blush as it just adds a tiny bit of subtle colour to my face. perfect for the natural look, it is abit expensive for what it is but it lasts such a long time and has managed to survive being dropped several times so i think it works out to be much cheaper in the long run. I will definatly repurchase

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2011 2:15:00 PM More reviews by rebemdee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Used up my final 500 sephora points to get this, with the primer and mascara. I use BE clear radiance and am phasing out BE because of the ridiculous mess it makes. I love this color! Granted I'm very fair and have pinky skin to begin with. It's too light to use as stand alone blush when I'm doing a full on face with foundation, but it's great when I'm doing a tinted moisturizer and really light makeup, gives me a nice rosy cheek and brightens my face. It's comparable on me to a light application of posietint if I build it up, and with a light hand it's comparable to a less shiny clear radiance. It isn't overtly shimmery, it brightens more by color than sparkle. The only thing I dislike is the packaging. The brush is just too stiff and linear, it leaves a line and I prefer a more blended application, and the flip top is obnoxious, it takes up too much space. I'd prefer a compact. Still, for color and quality, five lippies!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2011 8:15:00 PM More reviews by bemyanchor

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

I'm extremely pale and I don't really like a ton of color on my cheeks since I have some pink in my skin anyway, so this very subtle wash of pink is perfect. It doesn't pack the punch of pigment that most blush does, so if you're looking for intensity, look elsewhere.

For those more interested in just a hint of color, I think this is great. I like that I can just slap some on without worrying about looking like a clown. It blends easily, looks natural and isn't loaded with sparkle. It can also be used as a very subtle highlighter, because it does have the slightest bit of iridescence to it.

I swatched this and put photos in my pictures album, so you can see just how barely-there this is, especially in direct sunlight.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2011 11:48:00 AM More reviews by Niamhburns

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It's easy to use & apply and it produces a great finished look subtly. Most rosť blushers are quite heavy and thick but not this one. The only problem is the price tag, £27 but you pay for quality. I love the packaging, very cute and the brush is brilliant.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/26/2011 6:34:00 PM More reviews by Nikkers8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I wanted to love this colour but it just doesn't produce. I could add ten layers and it wouldn't show up on my skin. It's just too transparent. I tried day in and day out but there is simply no payoff ... and my skin is quite light.

Also hate the BeneFit cardboard packaging. Naturally the corners will get beat up if you throw it in a bag. For that price, it should stay nice!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2011 7:56:00 AM More reviews by strawberrycupcake123

Such a lovely little packaging, and when Benefit said it was 'Ballerina-pink' i couldn't resist such a cute blush! I know its meant to be an 'all-over' face powder to be duster over the face, but seriously? Not for me anyway? Its far too shimmery (for a blush its fine, but not the whole face, eep!) I find that its not very pigmented, say as Coralista or Bella Bamba, but that means that you can build it up. For me, i really have to build up quite a lot to get the blush colour i like. Its adorable and smells great and a benefit classic. Definitely get the MUA tio show you how to use it. Once you know, its well worth the money.

If you have the time to blend it, it works out well. If you're after a straight blush that's stronger with only one application, use Coralista or Bella Bamba. Not a fan of the new flip lids, but the package is quite cute. Overall, a very cute product and teh perfect light-pink shade for a blush!

In love! <3