BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

4.1

Ingredients: talc, mica, calcium aluminum borosicicate, polyethylene, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), magnesium myristate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacryladipate-2, squalane, carmine (CI 75470), lecithin, iron oxides (CI 77491), methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77492), BHT, retinyl palmitate, butylparaben, ethylparaben, limonene, alumina, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citral butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, eugenol.

on 10/27/2011 5:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I like this blush. It only takes a little bit of product, and it makes you look awake. It's a very light/sheer pinkish color.

on 10/24/2011 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have very pale neutral skin and this blush is absolutely perfect. It's a soft pink with a bit of gold shimmer and looks very natural and subtle on pale skin. There is quite a lot of product in the box and it has a very silky consistency and a very soft brush.

Definitely a holy grail blush.

on 10/23/2011 4:55:00 PM

This is my go to day blush, I'm a huge shimmer fan. My onbly complaint is the packaging, its made out of cardboard. I'm a clumsy, messy person and am worried that if I dropped it in a running sink my blush would be ruined. Sorry envronment I like a plastic case...

My current cheek obsession! A very pigmented, light pink blush. Perfect for everyday! Easy to apply, creates an even and natural colour, smells lovely.he powder itself obviously is of a pink colour, itís a little bit darker than baby pink but not quite dark enough to be called rouge or a dark pink. Thereís a sweetened and almost sugary smell to the powder which is delicious. There are also very tiny reflective particles within the powder which seem to give your skin an extra glow and it certainly does create a lovely, even pink blush as well.

To apply you merely need to dust the brush over the pallet a couple of times and then do the same to your face, Iíd say you only need a couple of brushes without it going too pink as you donít want to end up looking like youíve got sun burn! The colour it produces is very natural looking though, as if youíve just been out for a brusque walk! Though, very very pricey!

on 10/13/2011 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is a nice, soft, buildable pink. Sometimes it can be easy to over apply a more pigmented blush so if you have the tendency to do that, give this one a try. I am pretty pale so this is a nice daytime blush. I think it's actually a highlighter but I find it a bit too pigmented for that. As always, I don't care for the Benefit packaging. Cardboard? I can't. But the brush it comes with is okay. I received a full size of this with my 500 point perk at Sephora or else I would not have chanced the packaging but I could see myself buying this in the future.

on 10/13/2011 8:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

A very soft, sweet, pink feminine color. Can be used as a light romantic flush for the cheeks, or a highlighter. It has good staying power, and really cute packaging!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This used to be my go to blush a few years ago before I discovered sugarbomb and nars blushers. I still adore this though. Its such a lovely pink colour, very girly. (I prefer more pink/peach tones these days). Great for an everyday flush of colour that looks natural. Theres a soft shimmer to it which makes it so pretty.

on 10/11/2011 6:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

This product is a m a z i n g!! I wasn't sure about it when a friend gave it to me because i thought that such a pinky color would have looked bad on my yellow based skin. After I tried it I totally changed my mind. This shade of pink flatters basically everyone and it's perfect to get a natural, healty look that is great for school/work. LOVE IT!

on 10/11/2011 5:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Benefit Dandelion is the pink you have dreamed of since you were three - it has that magical shade of rare pink that looks good on the most shades of fair or fair-medium skin with yellow undertone.

Wearable for everyday occasions. I bet it also looks very pretty on truly pale skin, too. For best color payoff, use the brush that comes with the product!

Pro:
Beautiful
Lasts fairly long
Pretty packaging

Cons:
Pricey
Weak paper packaging
Too bulky to carry around

on 10/2/2011 10:06:00 PM

I'm in love. This is the perfect blush for me. It is a beautiful subtle ballerina pink with a HINT of coral. I sweep it all over my face with a very light hand, and apply a few layers onto the apples of my cheeks. It contours my face amazingly and looks BEAUTIFUL. I find that it lasts all day, and I've never found such a natural looking blush. 'Tis a tad expensive, but much cheaper than a lot of high quality blushes and so worth the price tag. The packaging kind of sucks (I have the old style box with no magnet) but that isn't a big issue for me. The little brush it comes with was frustrating at first, but after some practice I found that it does a perfect job for this subtle colour (better than the MAC brush I would normally use for blush) however I would NOT use it for any brighter shades of blush, as it would go on far too heavy. Overall this is incredible, it's my favorite item in my makeup bag at the moment and possibly the best product I've ever bought. Definetly recommend, and will most certainly repurchase (if I ever run out... There's A LOT in the box)

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products