BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

4.1

Ingredients: talc, mica, calcium aluminum borosicicate, polyethylene, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), magnesium myristate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacryladipate-2, squalane, carmine (CI 75470), lecithin, iron oxides (CI 77491), methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77492), BHT, retinyl palmitate, butylparaben, ethylparaben, limonene, alumina, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citral butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, eugenol.

My current cheek obsession! A very pigmented, light pink blush. Perfect for everyday! Easy to apply, creates an even and natural colour, smells lovely.he powder itself obviously is of a pink colour, itís a little bit darker than baby pink but not quite dark enough to be called rouge or a dark pink. Thereís a sweetened and almost sugary smell to the powder which is delicious. There are also very tiny reflective particles within the powder which seem to give your skin an extra glow and it certainly does create a lovely, even pink blush as well.

To apply you merely need to dust the brush over the pallet a couple of times and then do the same to your face, Iíd say you only need a couple of brushes without it going too pink as you donít want to end up looking like youíve got sun burn! The colour it produces is very natural looking though, as if youíve just been out for a brusque walk! Though, very very pricey!

on 10/13/2011 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is a nice, soft, buildable pink. Sometimes it can be easy to over apply a more pigmented blush so if you have the tendency to do that, give this one a try. I am pretty pale so this is a nice daytime blush. I think it's actually a highlighter but I find it a bit too pigmented for that. As always, I don't care for the Benefit packaging. Cardboard? I can't. But the brush it comes with is okay. I received a full size of this with my 500 point perk at Sephora or else I would not have chanced the packaging but I could see myself buying this in the future.

on 10/13/2011 8:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

A very soft, sweet, pink feminine color. Can be used as a light romantic flush for the cheeks, or a highlighter. It has good staying power, and really cute packaging!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This used to be my go to blush a few years ago before I discovered sugarbomb and nars blushers. I still adore this though. Its such a lovely pink colour, very girly. (I prefer more pink/peach tones these days). Great for an everyday flush of colour that looks natural. Theres a soft shimmer to it which makes it so pretty.

on 10/11/2011 6:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

This product is a m a z i n g!! I wasn't sure about it when a friend gave it to me because i thought that such a pinky color would have looked bad on my yellow based skin. After I tried it I totally changed my mind. This shade of pink flatters basically everyone and it's perfect to get a natural, healty look that is great for school/work. LOVE IT!

on 10/11/2011 5:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Benefit Dandelion is the pink you have dreamed of since you were three - it has that magical shade of rare pink that looks good on the most shades of fair or fair-medium skin with yellow undertone.

Wearable for everyday occasions. I bet it also looks very pretty on truly pale skin, too. For best color payoff, use the brush that comes with the product!

Pro:
Beautiful
Lasts fairly long
Pretty packaging

Cons:
Pricey
Weak paper packaging
Too bulky to carry around

on 10/2/2011 10:06:00 PM

I'm in love. This is the perfect blush for me. It is a beautiful subtle ballerina pink with a HINT of coral. I sweep it all over my face with a very light hand, and apply a few layers onto the apples of my cheeks. It contours my face amazingly and looks BEAUTIFUL. I find that it lasts all day, and I've never found such a natural looking blush. 'Tis a tad expensive, but much cheaper than a lot of high quality blushes and so worth the price tag. The packaging kind of sucks (I have the old style box with no magnet) but that isn't a big issue for me. The little brush it comes with was frustrating at first, but after some practice I found that it does a perfect job for this subtle colour (better than the MAC brush I would normally use for blush) however I would NOT use it for any brighter shades of blush, as it would go on far too heavy. Overall this is incredible, it's my favorite item in my makeup bag at the moment and possibly the best product I've ever bought. Definetly recommend, and will most certainly repurchase (if I ever run out... There's A LOT in the box)

on 10/2/2011 7:29:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

A nice, light pink blush that gives a very natural flush to the skin when applied (I am very pale -- reviewers with darker skin than I note that it doesn't show much at all). It has a pleasant scent to it and a faint shimmer. It is easy to apply and comes with its own wee brush, which unfortunately? Totally sucks.

I dislike the packaging because it is large and bulky and would not stay closed in a bag very well. There is also hardly ANY product for the price, which makes it totally not worth anyone's while.

on 9/25/2011 4:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I bought this blush a few days ago having decided I'd quite like a pink blush to go with my vast collection of corals! I adore Coralista and Sugarbomb and I also use Bella Bamba but only in summer. As a lover of all the BeneFit blushes, I decided to go for Dandelion as I wanted a soft pink, not a bright pink (Bella Bamba does that job!) and the reviews are pretty good too. However, whilst I will use it and I do like it, it doesn't live up to the others, especially Coralista. I guess it depends what you want in a blush. I like a shimmer, or a sheen, but not glitter. Coralista and Sugarbomb have a gorgeous sheen, with the Sugarbomb sheen being more on the golden side. Dandelion, however, has a very subtle shimmer, almost to the point of being unnoticeable. It doesn't make my face glow like the others do and when I did wear it, I ended up putting Coralista on top just for the sheen as I knew I wasn't happy with it. However, it did give a lovely pink glow during the day. I will therefore be keeping it, however I will not use it alone. I will use something on top to bring more life to my cheeks, maybe my Mac Skinfinish in Soft & Gentle or my Bobbi Brown Beige Shimmer Brick. I think both are neutral enough not to hide the pink tones of this blush but they will add some much-needed shimmer. I've never been a lover of matte blushes, so I think I expected too much from Dandelion. As with all BeneFit blushes, however, I cannot fault the quality and it is very easily applied and does not streak at all. Anyone who wants a healthy glow without much shimmer will love this. Those who prefer the more noticeable blushes from BeneFit will probably find they need to use something else with it.
UPDATE: I have upgraded this to a 4 as I've discovered I can create the most beautiful glow using this and my Mac Soft & Gentle Skinfinish on the cheekbones. This has therefore become my favourite pink blush and I will definitely be repurchasing!

This was the first high-end blush that I bought and I LOVED it since the first time I used it. It gives your cheeks a nice pink glow to them and makes them look like you're not actually wearing any. The packaging isn't bad, the only thing is the brush that it comes with isn't practical but I've always had my own blush brush so it wasn't a big deal to me. It's definitely worth the money and once I run out (which will be in a long time since it really does last forever) I will be buying it again.

Popular Blush Products