July 22, 2014 | 1405 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 1 of 5 on 6/4/2011 7:08:00 PM More reviews by annkw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Way overpriced imo. It's just a pink blush and applies like every other (cheaper) blushes and lasts about the same. I've used it once or twice and never reached for it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2011 3:18:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I don't like the packaging as it's bulky when travelling.. but that said, there is nothing not to like in this gorgeous peachy pink blush.. it is smooth, not chalky and the application is delicate.. no buffing like mad on the clowny cheeks. The pigmentation is just right so the colour applies beautifully.

love it and will keep repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2011 1:28:00 PM More reviews by dolce_1127

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pale pinks are very difficult. They are usually on the border of either showing up as a natural tint or nothing at all. I bought this after Mac well dressed failed with me, it is complete invisible on me, I'm NC20 and I don't consider myself dark. Dandelion lOoks very much like Mac pinch o peach and well dressed combined, the good thing is it shows up on me!! It shows up to be this really natural tint, maybe not princessy pink, but a delicate glow that is somewhere between a really light red and the slightest hint of pink, like naturally how my cheeks look, lightly rosy, very pretty. It is one of my only blushes that is fool proof, it's impossible to overdo. Smells great, not as good as my Coralista but I still do think the scent is very comforting, not obnoxious. Pricewise this is expensive, but it also has more than double than usual blushes contain.I like the packaging because I never bring blushes out with me unless I'm traveling, so the box is no big deal to me. Overall I really like it as a everyday school/work blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2011 8:23:00 AM More reviews by JWILLS

I have used this for years and cant believe I have never written a review. This is my GO TO blush....it never lets me down, the color is just right, and stays put. I dont care for the large package as it doesnt fit that great in my make up bag but thats a small price to pay.I have repurchased this many times and will continue to do so.....

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2011 6:08:00 AM More reviews by tinytapa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am a big fan of this product. On my skin tone (currently roughly NW20), Dandelion shows up as a glowy, delicate pink. I don't have the same trouble as others have in terms of this colour not showing up - I find it to be relatively pigmented but also beautifully subtle. It's also very buildable, in my experience. I don't usually go for dramatic blushes, anyway, so this is the ideal colour for me. I don't bother with the included brush, but use an angled blush brush to apply. I haven't had any problems with it breaking me out at all, which is great (my skin is temperamental and easily agitated!). I don't find it to be chalky, and it blends very naturally. The light smell is precious, too! Finally, my little box has lasted me well over a year now, with no sign of hitting pan soon.

The packaging is adorable but, of course, it doesn't travel well. MAC pinch 'o peach is quite similar, in my opinion, so that's my travel blush - Dandelion is my sit-there-and-look-pretty blush. ;)

I would happily repurchase this product and will eventually have to do so, as it's my every day cheek colour. Recommended!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/25/2011 7:17:00 AM More reviews by kohud

I was really disappointed with this product, I had seen it at the counter various times but never tried it. I went to a make up party and decided to purchase it there. Admittedly I was drawn in by the packaging, I love all of BeneFits packaging; its young and vibrant and really fits the style of the brand. However, when I got home and tried it, it didn't show up on my skin. I was initially hopeful about this product as my skin is very fair and I thought I could maybe use it as a light blush or to illuminate my skin, however, it just sat on top of my skin and didn't look natural at all. It didn't give me a 'dewy' look or brighten up my complexion it just looked like I'd thrown it on my skin.
If you are not sure what it will look like on your type of skin, make sure you try before you buy..but I definately won't be buying Dandelion again. :(

rated 2 of 5 on 5/23/2011 5:42:00 AM More reviews by Necromancer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Beautiful colour to my cheeks and highlight to my face.

Definitely a favourite if it didn't broke me out.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/12/2011 5:51:00 AM More reviews by kaaatie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Grey

I was really disappointed with Dandelion, which I had heard lots of positive things about, and received as a gift. First of all I'm not a huge fan of the card box packaging and the little square brush they give you... the box has travelled in my makeup bag and now looks battered. A snap-shut plastic case would be so much better, but I know Benefit put all their effort into the packaging so... I also don't see much point in the flat, square brush that comes with it.

The blush itself looks very pretty in the pan - a girly pink. However as soon as my put my finger in there to try it, it looks pale and chalky on my skin. Applying it is even worse - I just can't get it to show up on my NC20 skin! This seems odd as I'm relatively fair... But it takes a few forceful attempts to get my brush to pick up colour, and to get it to show up on my cheeks. When it does, it's lighter than in the pan and looks chalky. I don't understand all the positive reviews this blush gets - maybe there's a variation in quality in the individual blushes, or possibly the blush works better to give a 'lift' to darker skins and shows up on really pale skin...? Either way, it does nothing for my medium-fair, warm-toned skin.

The best way I have found for using it (kind of forcing myself to, so it's not wasted) is sweeping it all over the cheek area with a big powder brush to give myself a 'fresh' look. I'm laughing at myself writing this, I tried really hard to make it work and really it makes a marginal difference... this product is pretty much useless to me.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 5/9/2011 11:33:00 PM More reviews by jesstorious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Very pretty, natural color. Long lasting. The package is really cute & looks good on my make up table. Lasts forever, I've had mine for 3 years.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/3/2011 6:11:00 AM More reviews by pembrokebabe123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I wanted a new blusher for my makeup bag and saw that this blusher had been highly recommended.I have quite a light skin tone so when i use this is does stand out,however this blusher is long lasting and doesnt fade during the day.The pacakeing is very inconvinient and take up alot of uneeded space in my makeup bag.This product came up to strong for me and the packaging was unessecarry so i would have to rate this product low.