April 16, 2014 | 2013 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Frost - Angel

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2010 4:56:00 AM More reviews by lola88

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my HG light pink lipstick. It works really well on my skin tone (fair with dark hair). The texture is fantastic and applies very well. Although it is a Frost finish, the lipstick is not actually frosty at all. It is truly the perfect pink lip and a must-have for MAC collectors.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2010 3:56:00 AM More reviews by KicDaKitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I was originally going to buy Snob but the MUA working at MAC talked me into Angel instead and I'm glad she did. Beautiful pale,rosy, pink. It has a very creamy look with a light, glossy sheen but no shimmer or frostiness whatsoever. It gives lips a semi sheer coverage.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2010 7:56:00 PM More reviews by sweetkandi87

I heard a lot of reviews about this lipstick. I was in MAC today, and I decided to add this to my purchase. Im glad I did, because its a great pretty everyday lipstick. I think it would suit anyone. It was obvious that this was a popular color since the SA asked if this was my favorite color. lol.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2010 9:34:00 PM More reviews by ashley920

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

love this lipstick! can be worn day or night. perfect color & the perfect shade. can be built up as well. love loveeeeeee it!!! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2010 7:38:00 PM More reviews by LexiLovesCheer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Oh how I love this lipstick. This is like the exact color of my lips, maybe turned up half a notch, but otherwise the same. So I guess I have failry pigmented lips. This looks so natural too, or can be built up for a more pop of color. I love the smell and the packaging, and I don't think this is frost at all! My favorite MAC lippie :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2010 11:12:00 AM More reviews by natalielouiseee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Pro's: no funny smell or taste, good staying power, gorgeous colour, easy to apply, cheap.
Con's: A little sheer.

I think this is a gorgeous colour, but its kind of sheer. I need several layers to get good colour. I would not buy this again, but I do like the colour.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/4/2010 9:01:00 PM More reviews by kmp1992

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to love this lipstick, especially after reading all the raving reviews. But unfortunately, it just didn't work for me. The color just doesn't look right on my very pigmented lips, and I'm not crazy about the frost finish. It looks almost metallic on my lips. It is also very drying. Creme cup, however, I love! I won't be buying this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2010 8:11:00 PM More reviews by kaileym

this is my first mac lipstick, and will not be my last one. on my nw20 skin, and pigmented lips, this is gorgeouss! i got this and cultured, and combined, AMAZINGNESS. will repurchase over and over!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2010 7:28:00 PM More reviews by gabbygibsongirl

I have semi pigmented lips and this lipstick is amazing with my PPP skin,m Black hair and brown eyes. It shows up as ti does in the tube. it lasts fairly well for somone who licks their lips alot like me for a frosty lipstick its not frosty at all like a satin finish. wil repurchase

rated 2 of 5 on 8/16/2010 7:22:00 PM More reviews by cutevwbug

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Not sure about the hype over this very ordinary lipstick. Not much pigmentation. I returned it to Mac after trying to make the color show up on me. I love Mac lipsticks but, this one is not great. BTW, I am not a fan of frost lipsticks in general.