October 23, 2014 | 1547 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Frost - Angel

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2010 2:35:00 AM More reviews by Kdoll222

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I will admit Im a big Kardashian fan and I really want Kim Kardashians look(angel and Turkish Delight) I tried angel and it just washes me out, I suppose I am not as dark as kim (nc25) plus I did not like the frost formula. Still same great MAC product it was juts the color was not right. I might as well put a sheer layer of my gaga underneath TD to get the look. I do want something along the lines of angel though so im still looking

rated 2 of 5 on 10/30/2010 9:29:00 PM More reviews by Cuddlefish

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

I wanted to like this. The formula moves all over my lips and does not stay in place. It looks like a sloppy mess...which is really weird since I have never experienced this effect with any other kind of lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2010 9:18:00 AM More reviews by kpborra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Edit: I know it's difficult to use angel because of the frost, but with a brick-colored lipliner, angel's frost has become mattified and I've actually gotten tons of compliments on my lipstick. I've already actually purchased a back up, the only lipstick I have a back up on. Love.

I'm NC40 - 42, and alone, this lipstick doesn't do much for me, especially with the frost. However, I've been meaning to buy this after I read Kim K's tutorial. I make this work with a brown red lipliner, Angel lipstick and NARS Turkish Delight lipgloss. I will try with other lipglosses to see if it will look good. Alone, the staying power of this lipstick is poor, but combined with the lipgloss, it becomes ok. Still not long lasting. I would not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/22/2010 1:52:00 AM More reviews by BunnyIrene

I bought into the hype and was pretty disappointed with this one. So far I've loved all the MAC lipsticks I have been purchasing my favourite one so far is Lovelorn and a close second is Fanfare. Angel is just a nice pink lipstick there isn't anything really special to it. It'll be the only frost MAC lipstick I'll be purchasing. My lips a very pigmented and this lipstick makes it become a nice light pink, but nothing drastic like Viva Glam Gaga. This is a wearable everyday no fuss lipstick, and if you have less pigmented lips it will show up a nice healthy pink on your lips. It's a nice pink lipstick to have if you don't have anything like that in your collection...which funnily enough I don't so it's a nice addition.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2010 9:58:00 PM More reviews by blueberryfrost

I've only been using MAC lipsticks since last month, but I am really impressed so far. Anyway, Angel is almost the same shade as my natural lip color, except it's slightly more pink. It's definitely MLBB on me, it is very subtle and natural. Almost can't even tell I'm wearing lipstick, but the subtlety is great for daily wear. It is really not very frosty at all, Angel just has a barely-there silver shimmer. A bit drying but not too bad. Overall, I am loving MAC lippies. And the vanilla scent is YUMMY. EDIT 12.10.10 ~ I am lowering my rating from 5 to 3. I have noticed this lipstick makes my lips look dry and flaky, even though they are not. I apply lip balm and exfoliate my lips regularly so they are quite smooth. This lipstick gives my lips a splotchy and uneven appearance...it makes it look like i have gross clumps on my lips, not attractive. On the occasions where it does apply smoothly, it looks really beautiful. I probably wouldn't repurchase though, I can find similar colors in other brands that won't look weird when applied :(

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2010 4:16:00 PM More reviews by wonderhj

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like it even if I don't reach for it enough. On my lips, you can't really tell the difference between Mac Angel or Mac Please Me. I guess Please Me has a more matte application but other than, if I had Please Me on my upper lip and Angel on the bottom, people couldn't tell that I was wearing two different shades.

I always get compliments from my boyfriend when i wear Clinique's Peach Plump gloss over this lippie.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2010 5:08:00 PM More reviews by angelixia07

I'm an NC25 and generally warm undertones and this is the palest coolish pink I can pull off. Really, its not a super cool pink like say St. Germain but it is a pale pink with a sheen. I never tried this on before b/c I was afraid of a frosty pale pink aka Pam Anderson but no, its not "frosty" like I thought, just a easy to wear, not super opaque pale pink with a sheen that a warm toned girl can wear. Btw the two pictures up there where the color looks like a fuchsia is really inaccurate, angel looks nothing like that.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/15/2010 4:14:00 PM More reviews by sspinosa

I really wanted to like this lipstick! There was so much hype regarding Angel because of Kim K..I have the same coloring as she does so why is this lipstick not working for me? I know that she pairs it with Turkish Delight from Nars. So, does TD completely change the color of this lippie? If not, this lipstick is just not for my skintone. It's appearance is too barbie-ish and looks cheap for some reason. Lady gaga lipstick on the other hand work for me and it's even more pink...go figure? No make sense LOL. I didn't have a problem with the formula however, it went on nice and creamy and was not drying for me. Also, I cannot see any frost in this lipstick at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2010 3:16:00 PM More reviews by supersophie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Adore this colour! I purchased because I'd heard this was a nude/baby pink, which it isn't! And I'm glad it's not..
It's just a lighter colour than my natural lip colour - it's a beautiful mid toned pink, really creamy and of course that beautiful typical MAC vanilla scent! Only con is the 12.50 price tag :(
This doesn't seem like a frost to me though, more like a cremesheen..

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2010 11:41:00 PM More reviews by maebrake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Makes an amazing nude lip paired with MACs stripdown liner! one of my favorites! I also like the new Cruella Devil nude lipstick paired with MACs Oak liner :)